Homecoming High Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,399 Followers

She studied his handsome face. Seductively sexy eyes. Strong jaw. High cheekbones. A mane of thick, dark hair.

She reached down between her legs and worked at his pants, tugging at the button fly and then pulling and pushing his jeans and underwear down as he lifted his hips to aid her.

"Oh my! Mindy wasn't lying when she said you were huge," Maggie breathed when his cock was fully revealed to her hungry eyes.

He grinned up at her. What a wickedly, flirtatious grin.

She grabbed his hard cock in her small hand, stroking it, rubbing the head along the wet folds of her pussy before she lowered herself down over the fat cock-knob. Randy could feel her fuck-oils running down his shaft telling him that she was really wet.

"Oh, God! You're huge," she moaned as the meaty shaft bore into her juicy slit.

She unbuttoned her blouse as she slid down the last couple of inches of his shaft, completely impaling her itchy, wet cunt onto his young, hard cock. She threw her still partly tucked in blouse open and tucked the cups of her bra down under her large, round breasts. She rode him with her big tits hanging out of her bra, her blouse pulled open to the sides of her tits, and her skirt gathered up around her waist.

She ran her fingers through his hair, cupping her hand at the back of his head, gently pulling him forward, urging him to nurse on her big tits. Randy took the hint and opened his mouth around her hard nipple; she gasped with pleasure when he flicked her nipple with his tongue, when he latched his lips around it he was surprised at the sudden gush of warm, sweet liquid that flowed into his mouth. He looked up at her, wide eyed, but she had her eyes shut, moaning, enjoying the sensations flowing through her body. This was all wildly exciting to the teen and made his cock that much harder.

"Oh, Randy...suck my tit...oh, yes...suck the milk out of my nipple," she softly moaned.

He greedily sucked, hungrily swallowing Maggie's breast milk with loud, noisy gulps. He reached up and gently began to knead her breast, working the delicious milk toward her nipple to be sucked out into his waiting mouth. He could feel Mrs. Hubbard's body stirring with excitement as she pressed his head firmly to her breast and started grinding her pussy in a circular motion, riding his cock.

"Oh God!" Maggie moaned in pleasure.

She slowly began rocking her hips back and forth, front to back; grinding her horny cunt onto the deep, penetrating stiffness of his big, thick cock as it completely stretched her buttery fuck tunnel to the absolute limit. She was wiggling her bottom, rotating it in circles, whimpering as she moved her cunt around on his cock. Her tits bounced, her whole body trembling.

"So good," she moaned. "Your cock feels so fucking good!"

Mrs. Hubbard really began to roll her hips, thrusting her ass, grinding her horny wet pussy back and forth on his prick as his mouth remained latched to her rubbery, milk producing nipple. She squealed with every erotic nerve ending that the eighteen-year-old was bringing to life, pressing her clit down against the pubic patch at the root of the pleasure supplying beast that was pulsing and throbbing deep within her womb. When she felt the first hint of orgasmic bliss flash through her pussy, she threw her hips into overdrive, frantically rocking her hips on his lap, furiously building the friction of their fucking, becoming utterly desperate to feel that mind numbing orgasm that the huge, fat cock had silently promised her pink little fuck slit when it had first entered her.

"Suck my tit! Milk me!" Maggie hissed loudly as he nursed harder, using his lips and tongue to draw hard on the puffy nipple, he was rewarded with another mouthful of sweet tit milk.

She was wildly excited, grinding her horny fuck hole fiercely onto the satisfying stiffness of his cock. She wrapped her arms around him, panting and whimpering from the intense fucking. Randy's mouth remained latch to her milk-engorged tit. Shockwaves traveled from her swollen nipple straight to her cunt. She moaned louder, crying out, bucking her hips faster, thrashing and gyrating her nimble ass in a frenzy on his lap, frantically slamming her horny, pink pussy up and down the length of his cock.

"Oh, God! I'm gonna cum! I'm close! Fuck me," she groaned. "I love your big cock." She arched her back as she was engulfed by an earth shattering orgasm, squealing and moaning as she rode Randy's huge prick with her pussy. "Oh, fuck! I'm cumming! Ohh! Ohh! YES!"

Randy couldn't hold out a second longer with the hot school secretary riding him and her lactating nipple still in between his lips, he grunted and shot his seed deep into her hot cunt, directly into her womb.

As they sat there, catching their breath, Maggie's orgasm subsiding, his cock still buried deep inside her, Maggie sat astride Randy looking into his eyes, her heavy, milk-swollen breasts resting before his face; the nipple he'd been nursing from was crimson, engorged, and dripped milk. Finally she collapsed against his chest. "You were wonderful," she breathed.

He raised a hand up to cup the back of her head, holding her there as he delivered a soft, passionate kiss. When he released his tender hold on her, she lifted her eyes to his and stared at him dreamily.

The office door suddenly opened and Mindy stuck her head in. "Didn't I tell you he was great?"

"Oh, yes..."

"By the way, Mr. Hayles, I want to see you after school, in my classroom, before you report to football practice," Mindy told the smiling teen.

"Yes ma'am."

**************

Thursday evening.

After the conclusion of football practice, Randy rushed home, eager to see if he could figure out why a pair of Mrs. Dean's panties were in his hamper lying on top of his mother's nightgown.

"Hey butt-head," Debbie greeted her brother as he walked through the front door.

"Leave me alone, scag," Randy said as he walked past her.

She stood glaring at him, clamping her hands on her hips. "Fuck you," she said. Her hair bounced as she bee-lined in the direction he went, following him down the hallway.

"Why are you following me?"' He spun and glared at her. "Why don't you leave me alone?"

"I live here too. I can go where I want," she said, there was a distinct tremor in her voice.

"I'm telling you, leave me alone..."

"You're not my boss." She shook her head from side to side, her long, thick curls bouncing. "Look, I need to be alone," he said as he sucked in a deep breath.

She gritted her teeth. "You know, we use to be close. We did everything together." She looked at him, anger in her eyes as a tear formed.

"Look, Debbie, I'm sorry. I've, uh, just got a lot on my mind," he explained. "By the way, where's Mom?"

"Dad took her to dinner and a movie. You just missed them."

"Dad's home?"

"Yeah. He came home a day early because he didn't want to take a chance on having his flight delayed and miss any of your big game tomorrow night," she said.

"Huh. That's cool," Randy thought aloud and continued down the hallway to his bathroom. Once inside her opened the hamper and saw that it was empty. "Damn."

Debbie was standing in the doorway, "Mom did laundry. There's stuff in the dryer."

Randy moved past her and headed for the laundry room. Once inside he at once spotted the panties lying folded on the top of a basket of clean clothes. He walked over to the basket and picked them up, feeling the smooth, silky fabric between his finger and thumb.

"What? You're sniffing Mom's panties now?" Debbie teased and to her surprise, he turned to her and lifted a dark eyebrow, surprised at her little joke.

"These aren't Mom's." He stared at his twin sister, drinking in the sight of her. Her big blue eyes sparkled with mischief and curiosity. He walked toward her, and in her mind, she thought he was going to kiss her.

"Whose are they?" Dear Lord, was she blushing?

"Mrs. Dean's," he said, moving close enough that she could smell him, kind of soapy, a little musky, maybe some sweat, but every bit of her brother smelled as a man should smell.

"What? How do you know that?"

"I just do," he said without explanation.

The corners of her mouth lifted ever so slightly. An almost smile. "What are Mrs. Dean's panties doing in Mom's laundry?"

"That's what I want to know," he said, raising a questioning eyebrow, still standing close, invading her personal space.

"You don't think that Mom and Mrs. Dean are doing girl-on-girl, do you?" Debbie asked, the eighteen-year-olds arousal beginning to climb.

"I don't know. They might," Randy grinned. She loved his grin; it made her want to kiss him. She loved everything about her tall, dark, and handsome brother. She raked his body with her gaze, taking in his sharp, chiseled features, his cut muscles, wide shoulders, and broad chest, his thick hair that she longed to run her fingers through, and his sensuous lips that she desperately want to feel kissing hers.

Every nerve in her body tingled as arousal spread through her femininity, she felt a flood of juices when she noted the bulge in his jeans.

"Like what you see?" he asked when he noticed where her eyes were.

"Very much so," she answered.

"Don't push me," he warned. "You may not like the outcome."

"You don't have to warn me. I can take care of myself. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a big girl now."

A Cheshire-cat grin spread over his lips, his eyes slid over her from head to toe, making her heart pound, her stomach knot up.

"I've noticed. You're a complete hottie." His body was reacting to the sight of her, his cock growing increasingly hard as he stared at her long, smooth legs, firm ass, slim waist, the rounded curve of her huge tits.

Debbie gave him a real smile, an invitation.

He stepped closed, grabbed her arms, and pulled her to him. They stood toe-to-toe, their breath mingling as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Are you sure you want to play this game?" he asked.

"Yes."

Before she knew what was happening, he was pushing her up against the wall, flowed into her, pelvis to pelvis, his heat to her heat, his chest pressing hard against her aching breasts. He lowered his head and brought his mouth down over hers, taking her in an all-consuming kiss that both startled and excited her. His big, hard body pressed against her softer, more feminine body, she felt his hard cock against her stomach and knew without a doubt that he wanted her.

And she wanted him. God how she wanted her brother!

Debbie ended the kiss, pushing against his chest until he ended the kiss, breaking away with a gasp. They stared at each other, their lips parted, their breathing ragged. Desperate for oxygen, she sucked in sweet, cool air as his mouth worked its way down the curve of her neck. Her head fell back, baring her throat to the warm feathery tickle of his breath as he plundered with his lips, and tongue, and teeth.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she breathlessly asked.

Still holding her, he looked at her as if he were seeing her for the first time, his eyes glazed with lust; he smiled and said, "Would you like to fuck your brother?"

"More than anything."

He groaned, racked by an inner turmoil, he reached out and stroked her face. "Debbie..."

"Please, Randy, fuck me."

He lowered his head, his mouth covering hers, and he kissed her, tentatively at first, and when she responded, the kiss deepened.

Randy took charge, sliding his hands down, cupping his sister's firm little cheerleader ass, caressing, pulling her tight against his straining cock.

Debbie moaned into his mouth. Leaving one hand on her ass, he lifted the other, cupping the back of her head he pressed her into the kiss, his tongue slipping deep inside, finding hers, dancing, probing, tasting. They devoured each other.

Frantically he pulled at the bottom of her shirt, pulling it up and over her breasts, exposing the sheer, lacy bra that was doing its best to restrain her magnificent teen-aged tits.

"Sweet Jesus," he groaned hoarsely. "Your room or mine?"

It took her a moment to comprehend, to remember that they were in the laundry room, in plain view if their parents were to suddenly walk in from the garage. She slipped a shaky hand into his and tugged, "My room."

Once they reached her room they nearly tumbled through the open door. Randy shoved it closed behind them and locked it, then returned his attention to his sister. As he reached for her shirt, she slapped his hand away.

"Sit down, I'll give you a little show," Debbie said smiling and she scrunched up her pretty little nose, and for a moment, he thought she might stick her tongue out at him.

She stepped to the middle of her room, and slowly turned around in front of him. Then she began to dance, slowly bumping and grinding, she tossed her hair as she danced, her hips swiveling smoothly as if to music.

Debbie turned her back to him and slowly began to slide her shorts down her legs, rolling them over her tight, heart-shaped ass. When she had the shorts just below her ass, she bent over, her legs straight and slightly apart. As she leaned over, Randy could see the crotch of her panties pulled tightly over her snatch.

Rolling and grinding her hips, she swung back around facing him. She brought her hands up to her head, running them through her hair, then she slowly brought them down to her breasts. She cupped her big breasts through her shirt, squeezing and rolling her boobs, making them seem even bigger.

Her hands slid down to the hem of her shirt and ever so slowly tugged it up her torso, slowly and teasingly revealing her bra encased breasts. Debbie finished removing her shirt and tossed it in her brother's lap with a laugh. She brought her hand to her tits, gradually running her finger tips over the exposed slopes of her cleavage.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" she asked, eyeing the big bulge in his pants. Randy grinned lasciviously, leering at his sisters' perfect body.

She rolled her ass at him, then slowly slid her shorts down her legs, kicked them off and danced in front of him in nothing but her sheer bra and bikini panties.

Debbie swayed and did a little bump, reaching behind her back with one hand, she popped the bra clasps, slowly peeling it off, carefully covering her full-breasted nipples with her forearm as she did so. She bit her lower lip sensually between her teeth in a provocative innocent schoolgirl smile. She did another bump and grind and then threw the bra into his lap, removing her forearm, fully revealing her ample chest to his gaze. She lightly pinched her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers perking them right up.

She hooked her thumps into the elastic at the top of her panties, coyly pulling them down an inch here and an inch there, turning, bending and peering out at him from between her long, gorgeous legs, she stood and peeled them off, turning back around to face him completely nude. Smiling at her brother, she ran her hands over her big, soft, full tits again and pinched her own pink nipples, watching with satisfaction as they hardened to full attention.

"Now then, let's get you out of these. It's not fair for me to be the only one who's naked," she said as she tugged at his T-shirt, and he helped her peel it off over his head. She skimmed her hands over his chest and shoulders. God, her brother was perfect. Sleek and lean, his skin smooth, his flesh hard with muscle. Her brother was all man, solid and strong and exquisitely put together.

"Hurry, get your pants off."

He unsnapped his jeans and lowered the zipper. Holding her eyes, he slid his jeans and boxers down his lean hips, exposing his manhood to his sister's eager gaze. Debbie's eyes widened and she gasped in surprise when she saw how big her brother's cock was, and then she giggled, "Oh my God, Randy! You're huge! This is going to be fun!"

He reached out and seized Debbie's small hand, easily guiding it across to his hard, throbbing cock-meat. She eagerly closed her fingers around the hot prick and lightly squeezed, then she began to slowly stoke her brother's fat pussy pleaser.

"Jesus, Debbie." His voice was barely recognizable as she stroked him, hard and fast, she was thrilled that her touch had garnered such a response from her brother.

She let out a low moan when he reached out and cupped her breasts, his searching fingers circled and teased her sensitive nipples, sending a lightning bolt like stab of pure sensation directly to her pussy. She gasped at the pleasure of it, clinging to his shoulders, steadying herself as he continued playing her until she was so wet and excited that she could no longer remain still.

Gently he guided her down to her bed, replacing his fingers with his mouth. A series of moans and groans escaped her lips as Randy hungrily fondled and sucked his sister's big, soft tits, slurping each of her stiff, rubbery nipples between his lips, alternating between breasts, causing her so much pleasure, she was practically panting for each breath.

Debbie gasped with surprise as he slid down farther, planting wet kisses on her undulating belly, moving lower before finally nuzzling his head between her thighs.

"Oh, Randy...Oh, God...Ooooh, that feels good! Ohhh...yesssssss!"

Debbie groaned as she looked down between her huge tits, watching her horny brother as he rubbed his face against her wet, bald pussy, flicking his tongue out and lapping up her sticky fuck-juices.

"Oooo...lick my pussy...ah...oooo...stick your tongue in there...ahh..." Debbie moaned clutching her brother's head, humping her ass, shamelessly fucking her horny, throbbing pussy against his mouth.

He thrust his tongue deep inside his sister's pink pussy-hole, busily lapping out the honey sweet fuck-oils that were flowing from her hot, swollen little slit. Using his fingers, he opened her pouting cunt-lips, exposing the glistening, wet pinkness within. Debbie whimpered as his flicking tongue licked closer and closer to her throbbing little clit.

"That's it...right there...yes...oh, yes...lick my clit...suck my clit good and hard...oh, yeah...fuck yeah...right there...lick me right there," Debbie squealed.

Randy furiously licked at the swollen, pulsing little bud with the very tip of his tongue, then gently took it between his lips, sucking on it, making Debbie's thighs tremble as waves of intense pleasure coursed through her aroused, super sexually charged body.

Just when she thought he'd taken her to the acme of pleasure he pursed his lips tighter on her now ultra-sensitive clit, sucking it hard, at the same time he slipped two fingers into her cunt, he pumped his fingers rapidly in and out of her buttery fuck-hole.

"Oh, fuck! YES!" Debbie felt her cunt contracting around his fingers as a powerful climax flooded through her stacked, teen-age body. "I'm gonna cum! Suck my clit! Finger my cunt! Oh Jesus, Randy! I'm cumming!"

As she lay recovering from her climax Randy crawled back up between her wide spread legs. Her hand slid around his shaft, holding it firmly, pushing the head against her wet slit. He leaned forward and pressed his weight gently down. She felt the cock-crown spread her pussy lips open, felt them slide around his cock-head, then felt the growing pleasure as his cock sank into her warm, moist hole, finally feeling the quick fluid rush of rapture as he drove himself deeper insider her.

"Oh, God yes!" the words came out as a moan as his cock sank even deeper into her tight, gooey pussy. "Mmmm, your cock feels so good."

Randy looked down, her completely stretched pussy lips were clinging tightly to his wide prick as it slid in and out of her wet fuck-hole. It was slick and glossy, completely covered with her pussy cream, glistening in the light from the bedside lamp as he slowly sank every inch of his big cock back inside her hot little pink box.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,399 Followers