Homecoming: Kyle's Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers

Watching Kyle, I felt my balls tightening as well. “Kim! Baby, I am cumming!” I shouted at her. I drove my cock balls deep in her cunt, hammering her sweetness hard and fast. Kim experienced her second orgasm with me, driving her cunt back on my cock. Exhausted, we collapsed on the bed, me lying on her back and still buried in her cunt.

Kyle and Sara followed. We were all exhausted, except Lynn. “Boys, I need both of you!” she stated. Looking to he top of the bed, Lynn was playing with her cunt, legs spread wide giving all of us a fantastic view of her wet, glistening cunt. “I want to fuck Kyle while you butt fuck me honey,” she said. “I want both of you to fill me with your cum,” she continued. “Come eat me Kyle while you get hard. Sara, will you make Kyle hard for momma?” she asked. “Kim, make Daddy hard please,” she told Kim.

Kyle dove into her open cunt, sticking his tongue deep into her folds. Lynn groaned appreciatively. Kyle suck her clit into his mouth. “Yes baby, suck momma’s clit,” she whispered to him. She stroked his hair gently, brushing it with her fingers. “Put a finger deep in momma’s cunt baby,” she continued. He quickly drove a finger between the lips of her cunt, and buried it in her hole. Momma groaned loudly. “Yes, baby, do momma, suck momma’s clit baby, make her cum!” she growled. She twitched on his face, her cunt sucking his tongue into its depths. She grabbed Kyle by the hair, and washed his face into her cunt, moving his head back and forth across her cunt. “Yes baby,” she repeated over and over again.

Each girl moved quickly to our limp cocks. They each sucked them into their mouths softly, gently. With great expertise, the girls began a quest to raise our flags again. “Kim, I will get Kyle hard before you get Daddy hard,” Sara challenged.

“You’re on,” responded Kim.

“Baby,” I whispered, “he’s younger than me!” I watched as Kim and Sara both began vigorous attacks on our flaccid cocks. Kim just grinned.

Watching Lynn, I felt my loins gathering strength. Seeing her body react to Kyle’s facial attack on her sweet cunt, I could feel my muscles tightening. Thinking about fucking her ass, my cock was regaining life. I wanted to fuck her, pleasure her while Kyle buried himself in her cunt. Several minutes passed. Lynn’s body began to respond rapidly to Kyle’s tonguing. She abruptly widened her legs, opened her cunt lips with her hands, fully exposing her clit. With her head thrown back, her hips began twitching, cheeks of her ass flexing. “Suck my clit Kyle,” she commanded. “Drive fingers into my cunt,” she breathed huskily. “Fuck me with your fingers, hard!” her voice trailed off. Her body drew rigid, her hips suddenly thrust upwards against his face. Bucking wildly, she came. Kyle held on for dear life, keeping her clit locked between his teeth, flicking it back and forward rapidly to elevate her pleasure. “Fuck me! Stick your cock in me!” screamed.

Kyle moved quickly, raising her legs high, he aimed his cock at her hole. Lynn opened her cunt lips, exposing her hole for his massive cock. Touching the head of his cock to her hole, he began driving his cock forward. Her wetness coated him. He would pull out, and drive forward again. Quickly, he was buried to his pubic hair.

Kyle rolled over to his back, pulling Lynn on top of him. “Dad, fuck her ass,” he stated. I moved over between their legs. The girls moved beside us. Licking their fingers, they reached to Lynn’s ass, coating her hole with saliva. Kim popped her fingertip into Lynn’s ass. Lynn jumped and gasped audibly! Sara leaned to suck my cock deep in her mouth, leaving a heavy coat of wetness to cover my cock. I grabbed Lynn’s hips, touched my cock to her asshole. I pushed gently. Kyle kept stroking his cock in and out of her cunt.

Slowly, I began to penetrate Lynn’s ass. Her breathing, or lack thereof, was not surprising. While we had not measured Kyle, his cock had to be every bit as big as I. This meant that Lynn was going to have both huge cocks at once buried in her body. She grunted repeatedly, “Yes, fuck me! Come on boys, fuck momma!” Then she would squeal as one or the other buried his cock. I could feel the pressure from Kyle as her stroked her cunt. I am sure he could feel me as well. Lynn reached down between her and Kyle, finding and stroking her clit. “Momma wants to cum,” she stated. Quickly, her body responded, She came hard. Catching her breath, she started driving her body back on our cocks, shouting “Fuck me!” over and over.

It was now a requirement. I grabbed Lynn’s hips and started thrusts that were forceful and deep. I buried my cock entirely in her tight ass. I could feel cum rising in my balls. “Oh shit,” I screamed. I started unloading my balls deep in her ass. I was grinding my hips hard against her ass when I felt Kyle go rigid as well.

“Mommy, I’m cumming!” Kyle screamed. He started bucking his hips, jamming his cock deep in her cunt.

“Oh God, fuck me hard!” Lynn was screaming. Wild eyed, she was impaled on two massive cock, ripping at her body. Her only thoughts were of pure, lustful sex. Grunting loudly, she humped both cocks, twisting, turning, driving down, pulling off, and driving down again. She was near orgasm, focused only on cumming again. With a deep, guttural groan, she drove back against both cocks, froze, and started cumming. Bucking wildly, she drove us in and out of her holes hard. Just as quickly, Lynn went limp, lying flat against Kyle. “Oh shit!” she breathed softly. “That was one for the silver box!” she continued.

We rested momentarily. I pulled out of Lynn’s ass and rolled off to the side. Kim ran to the bathroom, grabbed two wash clothes, ran warm water over them. Returning, she flipped one wash cloth to Sara, with the other, she cleaned my cock softly, washing me thoroughly. Sara did the same for Kyle.

“The cat is out of the bag,” I stated. “Kyle, are you ok with all of this?”

“Only if I get to do Kim later this evening,” Kyle stated, swatting Kim on the butt. “You don’t know how many fantasies I have had about Sara,” he continued. “This is better than I could have imagined!”

“Enough for one night Kyle,” I said. “It’s time we all got to bed. You will be home for the entire break,” I continued. “Off to bed with you!” I told Lynn and the girls. The girls gave each of us a quick kiss and were off to bed.

Lynn leaned to Kyle, gave him a kiss and whispered “Thanks baby!”

To say the least, Christmas break will be interesting.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers
12