Homecoming Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What things?" Robbie had heard the rumours but nobody involved in the debate in Idaho had actually seen any of the pictures of B.

"Feel my forearm. That's how big Eric's cock is. It's enormous and there are pictures in the gallery of that shoved several inches up my ass. There are pictures of his semen and Parry's dribbling out of my bottom onto Helen's tongue. Pictures of-"

"Who is Parry? I thought he was Eric's attorney."

"He is. He's also Helen's Dad." B watched the shock hit Robbie. "And that makes you only the sixth person to know that it's his semen in the photograph. Helen's been fucking her father for a couple of years and, like I said, we share everything. He works for Eric now because Eric doesn't want to run a business. He's more the millionaire playboy type."

"That's so..."

"Fucked up? It is. But it's fun. And nobody gets hurt."

"I was going to say perverse."

"Same thing, just more polite. Want to know the difference between a cock-sucker and a fellatrix?"

"Yes."

B eased Robbie onto his back and moved to straddle his face so he could smell her wet pussy, tantalizingly close to his mouth, while she sucked on his erection. Her tongue and teeth worked with swift expertise and her hands caressed his shaft and scrotum until he came with a grunt and a single heave of his hips, filling her mouth with hot, salty, semen. B swallowed it all then licked his cock clean and gently caressed it with her lips as it softened.

"Still want to know the difference?" B asked, without moving.

"Yes."

"None, its just vocabulary. Blowjobs, cock sucking, or fellatio: It doesn't matter what you call it. Shall we go to dinner?"

"Err... sure." Robbie was taken off guard by the sudden change of subject.

* * * * *

It didn't surprise Robbie that what was probably the most expensive restaurant in Boston had a table for them. It didn't even surprise him when he could get a glass of wine without being asked for ID: It was the sort of place where one's age would be assumed and, if any doubt existed, a blind eye would be deftly turned.

"You live well." Robbie observed over desert.

"I'm a hedonist. I believe in indulging in every pleasure. Food and wine are the only one's I exercise moderation in because one makes you fat and the other makes you forget what you did last night."

"And you like to remember what you did?"

"Exactly. And it's not as if I have any inhibitions to lose. My inhibitions have been so lost for so long the search has been called off."

"Immoral strumpet." Robbie raised the remains of his wine in a toast to his new best friend.

"Strumpet? I like that. Old fashioned but accurate." B chinked her glass to his and quaffed the last mouthful of red. "But I'm not immoral."

"You are according to the gossips."

"Who don't count, because they're all hypocrites. I may not have the morals they taught us in Sunday school but I do have my own morals and I stick to them."

"Well? Don't keep me in suspense. What is it that you actually won't do?" Robbie was intrigued.

"The first is as old as Hippocrates: First, do no harm. Because therein lies the only real sin -- hurting others. My lifestyle and my choices may offend lots of people but I'm not hurting anyone. It's those malicious gossips and finger pointers that are making Mom and Dad's life miserable, not my modelling. I could give it all up but that would only be making me a hostage to the opinions of others -- others I don't respect, which is even worse. Abraham Lincoln emancipated the slaves and the sixties emancipated women. Should I then submit to the shackles of public opinion?"

"You've rehearsed that." It sounded like a stock speech.

"I've had to defend myself before."

"You don't have to defend yourself now though."

"True." Under the table, her foot tickled his crotch, feeling his penis stir into life. "We were discussing my morals."

"So what else, apart from do no harm?"

"Never fuck anyone who's already spoken for. But there are two exceptions to that rule."

"Which are?" Robbie had been about to point out that he knew she'd broken that one several times.

"If their partner knows, then its ok. I had a year long fling with a woman whose husband spent a lot of time away but he was cool with it."

"Did you fuck him too?"

"No, mores the pity. He was very handsome, very fit and hung like a horse but I couldn't tempt him. He always said I was his wife's sex toy, not his."

"I'm sure you would have won the day if you'd really tried." Robbie wasn't just being flattering. He found it hard to imagine B not getting her own way.

"No. He was my greatest failure. I lived with them and used to crawl between her legs and lick her pussy clean after he'd fucked her -- even that only made him want to fuck her again. I had to make do with my own fingers and her tongue. He did like to watch us both eating pussy so it wasn't entirely frustrating. And I learned a little humility from his rejection."

"What's the second exception to the rule?"

"If I'm being paid... Don't look so shocked. I get paid for sex quite a lot."

"That's..." Robbie was stunned.

"Prostitution? Yes. It amuses Eric to pay me $5000 for every fraternity member I fuck. And that couple I just told you about? I was hired staff. I got paid for pleasuring his wife so they qualified for both exceptions to the rule."

"But..."

"Eric pays me too, because it's a way to spend some of the money he inherited. Helen's the real call girl though. I'm just a gifted amateur."

"Is that why you can afford all this? The scholarship?" Robbie found his tongue.

"No. Parry is laundering all my ill-gotten gains -- and Helen's. I have a legitimate income too. Your scholarship is coming out of what the IRS lets me keep. As for all this: Dinner's on me but the hotel and the plane are on Eric."

"So what's your legitimate job? Managing a gallery?"

"And the profit from Eric's pictures. He doesn't need the money so all the copyright for his work rests with his models."

"That's generous of him."

"He's a generous guy."

"Any more morals?" Robbie remembered how this conversation started.

"Lots. Most of the ten commandments actually. Not killing, not stealing, not... Whatever. The important ones at least. What about you, Robbie? Do you covet your neighbour's ass?"

"You're not my neighbour."

"Good point. Shall we go?"

"Back to the hotel?"

"To the frat house. David's expecting us and I'm wearing my pool playing outfit."

Robbie knew from earlier that B was wearing the shortest of short dresses and no underwear. He'd never played pool, for obvious reasons, but knew it involved bending over a table quite a lot.

"I think I can imagine."

"It's a tradition. I always lose but for some reason the guys like to watch me play." B sounded so Sunday school innocent that Robbie could almost believe she didn't know the reason. Almost.

* * * * *

B had been welcomed with wolf-whistles and Robbie was passed into the custody of one of the pledges, who was charged with showing him around the new and improved fraternity house with all its amenities -- mostly paid for by Eric and those alumni that Helen had managed to 'persuade' to be generous.

When Robbie was led back to the poolroom, the place was in uproar. It took a while for Robbie to find B in the crowd but when he did, all became clear.

"I won!" B hugged him gleefully. He noticed immediately that her dress was missing. That explained the uproar.

"So you took your dress off?"

"Phi Kappa Delta charter, rule 43." B said.

"Any fraternity member who loses to a female must wear her underwear until midnight." The helpful pledge quoted the pertinent rule.

"But you weren't wearing underwear." Robbie noted.

"Precisely, so David ruled that the loser had to wear my dress instead."

"And who was the loser?"

"David." B was bubbling over with giggles.

"I see." Robbie said, giving up on trying to understand and contenting himself with cuddling her. He found gentle fingers against his cheek, turning his face down to meet hers. The cheers got louder as they kissed. It surprised Robbie when he realized he wasn't embarrassed.

* * * * *

"It's been quite a day, hasn't it?" B was cuddling up to Robbie in the hotel elevator. She'd got her dress back at midnight and made her exit as soon as she was decent. Ok, decent by her standards at least.

"That's understating things." Robbie couldn't believe it had all happened in one day: that -- what was it? -- 14 hours ago he'd been at home, alone, thoroughly miserable, moping in his room.

"And it's not over yet." B led him out of the elevator and into their suite. The door clicked shut and in seconds something soft was around his neck, drawing him towards B. It was, he surmised, her dress. It took a moment to confirm that supposition. He decided to take rather more than the moment required. It didn't seem polite to let go of B as soon as he found out she was naked -- again. So he held her, finding her bottom with both hands and cradling it while her nimble fingers undid his shirt buttons.

"Tell me." B whispered.

"Tell you what?" He whispered back, finding an earlobe and nipping it softly with his teeth.

"Tell me what you want." B urged in bedroom tones.

"I want everything but right at this moment I'm coveting my neighbour's ass."

"So tell me what you want." B really wanted to hear him say it.

"I want to fuck you in the ass." Robbie felt so self-conscious saying the words that he almost stammered.

"Your wish is my command." B hung on his neck, lavishing quick kisses all over his face. "Give me five minutes." She released him and practically ran off to the bathroom leaving Robbie to find the bedroom on his own.

By the time B caught up with him, he'd undressed himself and his clothes were carefully placed on a chair where he'd be able to find them again. His erection was proof, if it were needed, that B had been on his mind in her absence. He was like wood.

"Where's that little Dictaphone of yours?" She flowed up against him, feeling the hot, hard length of his cock pinned between their bellies.

"In my jacket. Why?"

"Wouldn't you like a record of what we're about to do?"

"Wouldn't I?"

"Then get your recorder." B suggested.

When Robbie joined B on the bed, he found her on all fours and already lubricated. His questing finger slipped past her sphincter almost as soon as he'd found it.

"We can do foreplay another time. Just fuck me." B was in a hurry. She'd teach him all about lubrication and finger play next time. Right now she wanted him inside her.

Robbie shuffled round behind her and guided his cock to within an inch of his target. B's fingers snaked up between her legs, caught the head of his penis and guided it to the spot.

"Now push." She urged, relaxing as he did what he was told and his bulbous head pressed through her ass hole, sliding deep into her rectum. He was easy to accommodate after a couple of years of Eric's monster cock. She knew from experience that, with a penis the size of Robbie's, she could take as much hard fucking as he wanted to give her. "That's it! Now fuck me... Harder... Don't hold back, Robbie... Fuck my ass hole like you really mean it... That's it!... Oooh yesss!... I love it when your balls slap into my pussy like that... " She made sure the recording was worthwhile, giving a running commentary on his performance as Robbie pounded into her with little or no finesse but bucket loads of energy. "Tell me how it feels to be balls deep in my ass."

"Fucking awesome." Robbie grunted, hanging onto her hips and slamming into her, getting really into his rhythm.

"Feel that?"

"Yesss" His teeth were clenched because he was determined not to come straight away but, with B's toe job at dinner and a couple of hours with a naked girl on his lap at the Fraternity house, he was pretty keyed up.

"That's four fingers in my wet pussy. I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum right now with your lovely hot cock buried in my ass." B started to squeal as her orgasm crashed through her. "Yess! Come with me Robbie..." She knew he was holding on by willpower alone. "Come in my ass..." She had to shut up as the second wave of her climax seized her. She clenched Robbie's cock inside her rectum and felt him unload.

"Yes!" He groaned, rooted deep inside B and ejaculating in one, two then three powerful blasts.

"Yes!" B echoed as her own climax subsided. Yes! She thought. That's my boy. She made a long arm and reached for the tiny recorder, holding it as close to her ass as she could while Robbie pulled out of her with an audible squelch. Then she turned around as Robbie collapsed onto the bed, his legs jelly after his best ever orgasm.

"What the..." Robbie was taken by surprise as B's mouth engulfed his sticky cock.

"I love your cock, Robbie." She said for the benefit of the recorder. Then, making as much appreciative noise as possible, she licked him clean. It was a fair bet, she thought, that he'd be whacking off to this recording for years. You never forget your first ass-fuck anyway, but Robbie's was now a matter of record.

"That was amazing." Robbie said as B settled next to him, her breasts pressed against his ribs.

"A great end to a great day?"

"And then some." Robbie kissed her, not caring what her mouth had just been up to. It didn't taste bad anyway: actually, it only really tasted faintly of mouthwash. He wondered at that, but not too much. Mostly, he just wondered at his great good fortune and the one-woman theme park beside him. He wanted to go on all the rides -- twice!

"Sweet dreams, Baby." B clicked off the recorder and handed it back to Robbie. "There you go: A souvenir of your first day as a non-virgin. Digital Viagra." She rested her head on his shoulder ready for sleep. It had been a great end to a great day.

"Thank you. Sweet dreams, Honey B." Robbie put the recorder aside and stroked her hair away from his nose -- it tickled. She'd told him about her nickname after his first attempt at cunnilingus and, having tasted her pussy, he knew why Helen called her that. It was a cute and accurate pillow name.

* * * * *

Robbie was impressed but unsurprised that B could get them an appointment with the dean of admissions. Eric's money again? It seemed likely. Whatever juju she'd used, their welcome was most definitely cordial. The Dean discussed Robbie's options with him, for about half an hour. Robbie wanted to study American History, which only posed a problem in terms of the amount of reading matter that would need to be in Braille or audio format.

"Robbie?" B's hand on his caught his attention. She'd been letting him do all the talking so far.

"Yes B?"

"Can I be your fairy godmother again?" She asked.

"Err... sure." Robbie felt a frisson of remembered excitement. In bed that morning, he'd compared her to Cinderella's fairy godmother and she'd teased him about having his own magic wand. Surely she wasn't going to get inappropriate here?

"Mr Pugh's scholarship provides for all academic expenses. We'll pay for him to have his own librarian. Someone who can read to him or a recorder, find whatever books he needs and transcribe whatever is necessary. Would that cover all your concerns Dean?"

"Certainly." The Dean wasn't trying to be difficult, just realistic.

"And if there is any technology that will facilitate Robbie's studies, we'll be happy to endow the college with funds to provide and maintain it." B sweetened the deal. She believed in good measure and this was good public relations too.

"More than generous." The Dean nodded. Like all academic bureaucrats, he liked people with money.

"And Mr Pugh's academic credentials are in good order?" The polite way of asking, rhetorically, if Robbie's SATs were up to scratch.

"Yes indeed. We'd be honoured to welcome you, Mr Pugh."

"If I choose Harvard." Robbie said, not willing to commit himself to anything today. "This time yesterday, I was set on attending Idaho State, until my fairy godmother here turned up." Robbie patted B's knee. "This is the first college I've visited and I'd like to see a few more before making any decisions."

"My, my, I hadn't realized. Of course its only sensible to explore all your options and I don't doubt it will be a difficult decision but allow me to wish you the very best of luck with your studies, wherever you pursue them." The dean rose to his feet. He was a busy man and couldn't spare them any more time today.

B nudged Robbie's elbow to prompt him to stand too and with handshakes and platitudes all round, they left.

"Care for a tour of the campus?" B asked when they got out into the daylight. "We have an hour or so before lunch."

"Why not?" Robbie was in a good mood. B had insisted on teaching him all about foreplay before she'd let him out of bed that morning and he'd learned a lot. One thing he'd learned, though B never said as much, was how inept he must have been yesterday. B had a way of making it all seem so normal and had discussed not just what turned her on -- pretty much everything -- but also what worked with different girls and how to read their reactions to know how far to go. B had been flattering about his aptitude and confidently predicted that by prom night, he'd be the best lover in his class. Well, he had an excellent tutor.

The campus was dull, metaphorically, but the sunshine was warm and strolling around with B on his arm was never going to be a waste of time. The hour passed swiftly.

After lunch, They went for Robbie's second fitting with Mr Hawkes, who was happy with the pinning he'd done and made no further alterations.

Mr Hawkes had also located the dress cane he'd mentioned last night. B described it a beautiful and insisted that they take it with them.

They just had time to find Robbie a shirt and shoes that B approved of before their flight. The Ferrari was left at the Marriot for David to pick up and hotel's limo took them to the airport.

"Eric? Hi..." B was on the phone. "I miss you too, but I'll bet you're not lonely. A little bird told me Kelsey stayed over... Yes thanks. David sends his best. I won at pool!... Yes! Fair and square. David had to wear my dress... So? They've all seen me naked before... Ah, you say the sweetest things... Robbie? He's doing just fine. Want to say hello?... Here." B tapped Robbie's hand and gave him the phone.

"Hello Eric." Robbie had that self-conscious tone people always have when forced into a conversation with a total stranger at no notice.

"Hi, Robbie." Ok, so maybe some people don't get self-conscious but Eric is an exception. "Enjoying B?"

"Yes thank you." What was he meant to say to that? "And Thanks for everything. B's been so generous but I know she's not paying for it all."

"You're welcome. Any friend of B's... You've got several girls here wondering what's so special in Idaho that B's keeping it all to herself. Maybe we'll have to fly you to New York to get a look at you."

"Maybe I'm just not worth mentioning?" Robbie was being self-effacing but knew he was more likely to be right than wrong on this one.

"B would mention it anyway: She can't keep a secret."

"I heard that!" B had her ear next to Robbie's. She took the phone back. "Take it back!"

"Pax!" Eric laughed. "I'm just teasing your new boyfriend."

"Well don't. That's my job. Anyway, I phoned because I just realized I'm going to need something special to wear on Saturday night. Is Helen there?... No, don't interrupt them. Parry would never forgive me... Ok, for a given value of 'never'... Just ask her to call me when she's finished fucking Daddy, ok? Ciao Bello." B blew a kiss at the phone and clicked it off.

"Daddy?" Robbie asked.

"Meg, Helen's mom, doesn't like anal sex so if Parry wants to ass fuck someone, it's either me or his daughter. I'm here so he's doing Helen." B said it all as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Robbie found himself speechless again.