Homecoming Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

"Hiya Honey B." Helen called back while they were on the plane to Idaho. "This a bad time?"

"Hi! No, it's not a bad time: Robbie's practicing his foreplay." B was straddling Robbie's lap with his hands up her dress and one of her nipples in his mouth. "If I get distracted, it just means he's learning his lessons."

"Slut! Eric said you wanted to talk dresses."

"Yes. Parry's made it possible for me to go to the ball but I need a Cinderella outfit and since half this town want to see me tarred and feathered for my wicked ways, I thought I might try to accommodate them."

"That's very considerate of you."

"Thank you. I do my best. You know that shop in The Village that does all the rubber outfits?"

"Doh! You have to ask?"

"Ok. I need a shiny black dress."

"Easy."

"But I want it trimmed with white feathers."

"Tar and feathers! Brilliant. You rock, girlfriend!"

"So I can leave that with you?"

"No worries. Accessories to match?"

"Naturally. I'm thinking I'll dye my hair jet black and get some wet look gel to carry on the motif."

"So feather hair grips and some patent stilettos."

"Surprise me. Gotta go, Baby. Robbie's getting really good at this." 'This' was the second digit to find its way up her ass.

"Ok, Honey B. Have fun." Helen hung up and B tossed her phone onto the adjacent seat.

"Mr Pugh. Now that you've got me all wet, what are you going to do with me?" She was fishing his hard-on out of his trousers as she asked.

For answer, Robbie lifted her hips and moved her forward on his lap. B deftly guided the head of his cock to her moist labia and settled her weight back down, feeling him slide deep inside her. Leaning close, she thrust her tongue into his mouth and pressed her bare breasts to his chest.

"We've got about twenty minutes. How many times can you make me come before we land?" B whispered in his ear.

"Let's find out." Robbie mumbled as he nuzzled her neck. His fingers had found her ass again and his free hand was kneading one of her breasts. B started to post on his cock.

* * * * *

"Mom?" Robbie called out as he let himself through the front door.

"In the kitchen." Jayne hollered back. When Robbie reached her, she was just drying her hands. B, a couple of steps behind Robbie, noticed that Jayne didn't look at all happy.

"What's wrong?" Robbie asked as soon as he'd given his Mom a hug. Clearly, he'd noticed that all was not well, even without being able to see her face.

"Nothing. Did you have a good trip?" Jayne tried to sound cheerful. Nobody was fooled.

"A great trip. It's Harry, isn't it?" Robbie was not about to have the subject changed. He'd managed to avoid thinking about his de facto step-dad's reaction to all this for the last two days but it was clear to him that the issue wasn't going to go away.

"Yes. I told him what I'd done... Writing to Bernadette and all... I had to, Robbie. I had to explain why you weren't at home..."

"And he exploded?"

"And he exploded." Harry had quite a temper. Not violent - he'd never raised a hand to either of them -- but he could shout like nothing on earth. The cops had been called more than once because some of their neighbours had a hard time believing he was all bark and no bite.

"Where is he now?" Robbie asked.

"He's gone to the store. You should leave." Jayne spoke past Robbie to B. "He'll go postal if he finds you here."

"Ok." B understood and Robbie really had to deal with this for himself. It was another of those rights of passage: standing up to the alpha male.

"No. I want you to stay." Robbie groped for B's hand.

"No, Robbie. Jayne's right. You need to sort things out with Harry and that'll be easier with me gone."

"But-"

"I've got a suite at the Hyatt anyway. Come and join me when you've sorted this out." B kissed him firmly but without lingering. Sorry, Jayne." She apologised for all the stress she'd precipitated in Jayne's life, even though she knew it wasn't her fault. Jayne had invited her here and Harry was nobody else's fault.

B called herself a cab and let herself out.

* * * * *

"Well?" B asked when Robbie finally turned up at her door. It was gone 11 and she'd been wondering if he was going to chicken out and stay at home tonight.

"Harlot, whore, slut."

"You say the sweetest things." B draped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

"Not me. Harry. There was a whole message he told me to deliver but that covers most of it." He noticed she wasn't naked: Nearly, but not quite. That was a surprise.

"Let me guess the rest: Get out of Dodge, never darken my doorstep again and leave my you alone?" B had heard it all before and it was water off a duck's back. She wore those not-nice names as a badge of honour.

"That was the gist of it."

"I'm going to get one of the fraternity geeks to write me a computer virus that'll hijack any computer Harry logs on to and fills the screen with pornographic pictures of me. That'll teach him to call people names." B wasn't going to do any such thing. It probably wasn't even possible, but it was fun to threaten it.

"Don't. I played back the recording of us on the flight home. I thought he was going to have a heart attack. He forbade me to come here."

"And yet you're here." B squirmed against him. He was getting hard.

"I told him he could dictate terms when he could afford to send me to an Ivy League School. I played the tape for him to make the point that I was the whore in this relationship: told him that I'd fuck you as often as you wanted if it got me into a good school."

"Robbie!" B was a little shocked. "You know that's not true. I'd keep all my promises, even if you went straight home and I never saw you again." B hoped he believed her.

"I know, Honey B." He kissed her fervently. "I just wanted them to stop calling you a whore and that seemed like the best way."

"So? Maybe I should go down to the lobby and find some lonely girl then pay you to fuck her: make a real man-whore of you."

"Not tonight." Robbie laughed. He wasn't sure she was joking. In fact, he was pretty sure she wasn't, but he had plans for tonight. "Tonight I'm all yours: Tonight and every night until Prom Night. Got a spare toothbrush? I left in a hurry."

"You can share mine."

"What are you wearing?" Robbie's hands had been auditing her outfit while they talked.

"Underwear."

"Why?" And that was a question you could only ask B.

"Because you need to know how to undress girls and some of them wear underwear."

"Stockings?" His hand on her thigh was tracing the elastic of a suspender.

"For special occasions. I bet you Suzanna will be wearing them on Saturday. That's the clip. Try opening it... Pinch the top and bottom, squeeze and pop! That's it!"

Robbie's sensitive fingers soon mastered the intricacies of lingerie fasteners. B refastened her suspenders and bra half a dozen times to give him practice, by which time he could deftly unclip either at the first attempt. But Robbie was bored with that game and moved things on by placing his palms on her neck and sliding them down along her shoulders, brushing her bra straps off. Already unclipped, B's bra found its way to the floor with the slightest of shrugs to displace it from her breasts. Robbie's soft touch replaced the fallen garment. He cupped her breasts from behind while he nuzzled her neck and his burgeoning erection pressed against the small of B's back.

"You're supposed to be undressing me." B admonished, though she really didn't want him to stop what he was doing.

For answer, Robbie knelt behind her, traced her spine with his fingers - unclipping her suspender belt as he passed it -- until he found the two dimples just above her panties. He kissed each dimple in turn, ever so gently, before drawing the elastic waistband of her pants down inch by inch, following its progress with more kisses, first to her left buttock, then the right, then back again. When her panties finally fell to her ankles, B tried to turn around but Robbie's hands on her thighs stopped her.

"Wait." He said in a not-quite-whisper. He stoked her stockings down each leg, touching her ankles to make her lift each foot and step out of the fallen pants and rumpled silk hosiery.

Now that she was completely naked, B just had to turn around. She moved as close as possible to Robbie: her smooth crotch only inches from his face. Still kneeling, Robbie reached up and found her abdomen, letting his fingertips explore her navel then, using it as a landmark, navigated down over the mound of her pubic bone, where he halted. Leaning close, he kissed that mound repeatedly, freeing his hands to stroke her legs, especially the erogenous zones he'd found just above the backs of her knees. He could feel her legs trembling slightly at his first touch of those sensitive regions. Then his tongue darted out to just touch the juncture of her closed labia and that was the Rubicon: No way was B going to put her underwear back on and make him start over now. Class dismissed.

B had to rest her hands on his head a moment, just to steady herself as Robbie's increasingly bold probing made her legs tremble again. He was doing brilliantly considering her legs were still closed and all he could reach was the foremost part of her pussy -- her lips still pressed tightly together, hiding her clitoris. Yes! He was doing wonderfully well, and B considered herself an expert on oral sex.

"Let's go to bed, Robbie." B never needed much foreplay and had been aroused enough even before Robbie arrived. Now she was wound so tight she practically vibrated like a guitar string.

Robbie stopped probing her with his tongue and stood up, finding her mouth and giving her a faintly musky tasting kiss. "Don't you have to undress me first?" Well, no, actually she didn't. Robbie was quite capable of undressing himself but it was much sexier having it done for him.

B unfastened his belt and shoved down his pants, shorts and all, with as little ceremony and as much haste as she could manage. As soon as his jeans went into freefall, she grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and hauled it up over his head, tossing it onto a chair. "There! Now please take me to bed." She punctuated her plea by grabbing his vigorously erect cock and pulling him towards her by that convenient handle.

"I'm shackled." Robbie laughed as he shuffled forward, his trousers nearly tripping him.

B didn't care. She moved backwards, not letting go of his hot cock, leading him into the bedroom while, hobbled, Robbie struggled to shuffle as fast as he could, like a prisoner on a chain gang. They were both laughing at the absurdity by he time they reached the bed. She pulled his shoes off, then his pants, and then hurled herself bodily on top of him, showering him with kisses as she crawled up to his face.

"Now, Robbie Dear... pretty please, with sugar on it... fuck me." She knew Pulp Fiction was one of Robbie's favourite films -- so she paraphrased Mr Wolf's best line. In a moment, she found herself pressed into the mattress as Robbie rolled the two of them over and settled his weight on her flanks. As quickly as she parted her thighs, Robbie sank between them, pressing hot, hard flesh against hot soft flesh, seeking a way in to her body.

B's hand guided him and he sank deep into her with a contented sigh, pausing to rest with the root of his penis pressed against her stretched labia. "I know you said not to fall in love with you..." He looked suddenly solemn. "but I couldn't help it." His face went from solemn to timid to frightened. B had known this would happen but not expected to have to deal with it at a moment like this.

She touched her palm to his cheek for a few seconds while Robbie waited for her to say something.

"Robbie... I think that might be the sweetest way anyone's ever said that to me..." B really didn't want to have the 'I'm not the right girl for you' talk with his cock still inside her so instead she pulled his mouth onto hers and did her best to get him interested in carnal lust and fornication again. B's best is pretty damned good and Robbie soon started to move his hips, sliding inside her in slow, measured strokes.

B spread her legs wider, hooking her heels over his butt and rocking her hips to meet his thrusts. Soon enough, Robbie picked up the tempo, getting more and more vigorous in his lovemaking. And lovemaking it was. Robbie hadn't just been trying out lines on B and she knew it. He was so full of passion and energy that B was climaxing steadily long before Robbie even reached full throttle. He'd made her come three times on the flight from Boston but this was definitely going to be a new personal best for her young protégé.

He came powerfully in response to two of B's fingers being pushed up his ass, but he didn't even slow down. He softened slightly inside her but hardened again almost instantly and carried on pounding her pussy for all he was worth. B was squealing in delight. Staying power was always better than size and Robbie was certainly developing stamina.

When he came a second time, after -- B had lost count of her orgasms after three -- he slowed down and finally stopped.

Keeping his cock inside her, B urged him to roll onto his side and snuggled close, feeling his hot semen oozing around his softening penis.

"That was wonderful, Robbie. Thank you." She meant it too. He'd learned a lot in two days. B had high hopes for him. First though, she had to deal with the infatuation issue.

"It was wonderful, wasn't it?" Robbie had thought so too.

"Truly... But-"

"Shh." His finger on her lips begged silence. "I'm sorry, B. I shouldn't have said... what I said... It was... just a line." Robbie tried to bluff his way out of it.

"I know it wasn't." B said as gently as she could. "But, Robbie... loving me won't bind me. You have to know that."

"I know. You'll still sleep with everyone you meet." Robbie was trying to be brave about it all: trying to sound light hearted about it.

"Not quite everyone!" B feigned shock at the suggestion. "But don't change the subject."

"I'm not changing it...Ok, yes, I've fallen for you... How could I not? You've given so much of yourself. Your generosity over my schooling is amazing but your generosity with this..." Robbie patted her bottom.

"So it's my ass you love?" B chose to be obtuse. "Ouch!" and got smacked for it.

"That didn't hurt, but you deserved it. I'm serious B: No, not just your ass. Your generosity with your affections... You've rocked my world. How could I not fall for a girl who gives so much of herself?"

"I'm so sorry, Robbie." B hugged him tight. "Your first love shouldn't be a girl like me. She should be someone who doesn't want anyone else in her bed but you. First love should be two people learning all this stuff by trial and error, forgiving each other's little mistakes because nothing matters except that they're with each other. I've stolen that from you."

"No, a childhood crush has become an adventure I'd never dared to even dream. Everybody wants to bed a sex symbol - that's why they're sex symbols -- and I'm learning the art and craft of love from one of the most beautiful and most desired women in America. B, you are my first love and I'll go on loving you for your sweetness and beauty, long after you've got bored of playing with me and moved on."

"I'm not playing, Robbie. I do love you too, but I love so many people: Eric, Helen, Meg, Parry, Kelsey, Pierre, Mary, David. The list is long but I really, truly love them all." B felt moisture in her eyes. It was all true. She loved everyone in her extended family and never saw any contradiction between her feelings and her actions.

"And they all understand that they have to share? Well? So do I. I wasn't jealous last night, when you were naked in front of all those frat boys, and I have every reason to be jealous of anyone who can actually see you."

"Ok." B conceded. "You can be jealous of other guys' eyesight, and they'll be jealous of your 'touch but don't look' privileges. Deal?"

"Deal. Now stop crying." He'd noticed the moisture on her face, despite her attempts to hide it.

"And don't you dare, ever tell anyone you made me cry. Never ever." She sat up on top of him and hit him with a spare pillow.

"Never ever. I promise." Robbie took the pillow beating placidly because it meant B was back to her playful self. "Now tell me some more of your Scheherazade stories." Robbie liked hearing all about B's scandalous past. It was so much more interesting than those rumours that had so polarized local opinion.

"Hear then, oh mighty king. Attend my tale of 'the sins of the father'." B settled back into his embrace and started to relate the tale of how she'd met Parry, Helen's dad.

* * * * *

With four days to kill before Prom night, B organised visits to Stanford and Yale, where Robbie was greeted as cordially as he had been at Harvard, thanks to Parry's calls to explain how lucrative the Kennedy Scholarship could be to whichever school Mr Pugh chose to attend. B would happily have taken Robbie to any and all the Ivy League colleges but after visiting three, Robbie said he'd made his decision.

"B, I'm going to Harvard. Any of these schools is so much better than State that it hardly makes a difference which one I choose, at least from an academic standpoint, but Harvard has other benefits. Phi Kappa Delta for one thing: David graciously offered the services of their pledges whenever I need a guide dog -- his phrase, not mine."

"Really? I must have missed that."

"You were probably busy. If I recall correctly, you were naked in a roomful of guys."

"That would qualify as busy, yes." B squeezed his arm affectionately. Robbie was certainly living up to his promise to not let jealousy spoil their good thing.

"And there's the hotel suite. If I live in your suite, I'll get to spend time with you occasionally. How's that for an ulterior motive?"

"I'll visit you wherever you go to school, but it'll be nice to have you around when Helen and I turn up to harvest the frat's virgins."

"Trying to make me jealous again?" Robbie asked her rhetorically. "It won't work."

"So? Harvard it is then. I'll let Parry know so he can start organizing it."

"Thank you." Robbie halted their progress down the street, drew B round to face him and kissed her deeply. "For everything."

"You're welcome." B had a question on her mind and now seemed like a good time to raise it. "Robbie?"

"Yes?"

"Tomorrow night, do you want my help to hook up with Suzanna? I'm sure I could separate her from her jock and put the two of you together for a while."

"Why?"

"Because she was the girl you wanted to go to the prom with."

"Was. Suzanna was Hobson's choice because I didn't know any other girls anywhere near well enough but I didn't have the balls to ask her before someone else did."

"You're much more confident now. You could lay down some groundwork for the summer. It'd do you good to date a proper girl."

"No. Suzanna was what I thought I wanted, back when I didn't know what I wanted. What I want now is what I've got and what I want tomorrow is a wonderful evening with you on my arm, and a wonderful night with you in my arms."

"You've rehearsed that!" B was still impressed.

"I've been thinking about it -- and little else -- for days. What say you, mistress mine?"

"We shall dance until midnight and make love until dawn." B had had Robbie practicing slow dancing every night. He had to let her lead, which was something B wasn't used to so there was a learning curve for both of them, but he was getting good at trusting her and moved with surprising grace. He wouldn't embarrass himself tomorrow.

"Left turn." B steered Robbie into the lobby of the Hyatt. "I'll just see if my dress has arrived." She parked him by the elevator and disappeared for a few seconds. "Its here!" She announced her return, bubbling with excitement.