Homecoming Sex Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climbed the steps out of the pool, dabbed herself dry, and grabbed her phone. A look of horror crossed her face as she typed out a message.

TEXT: "...Lawn guys aren't supposed to be here. Need to go talk to them."

"...Really?... I texted back. "...You haven't figured this out yet?...Did you really think you were going to be showing your tits to Juanita? I'm sure she's already seen enough ( . )( . ) already..."

As I tapped send, I peeked forward off the deck and looked her straight in the eye. Her mouth opened in shock as she read the text.

TEXT: "...Juanita's son Paco works with them. She'll see us and Tom will find out. So, I'm out. Sorry bitch...." She tossed the phone on the patio table and looked up at me in disgust and disbelief, her hip cocked to one side with a hand resting on it.

"...That's exactly why Tom won't find out. She's not going to rat out her own son. You fuck him or I fuck Tom..."

She paced the length of the pool nervously as the landscapers moved into the backyard, beyond the pool, to cut the lawn and tend the garden.

It was time to put this plan into action, so I picked up my cell and dialed Jeanie.

"You fucking cunt," she sniveled, her voice quavering on the verge of tears. "How can you seriously expect me to do this? I have a husband and two kids and you want me to just give it up to some Mexican guys in the backyard?"

As she babbled, choking back her tears, I looked off into the distance at the yard behind the pool. Juanita's son, Paco, was the youngest of the group: no more than a skinny kid with a sparse goatee and a roundish face, he was tanned even darker than his naturally brown complexion by his constant work in the sun. The other two guys were old with ruddy complexions and sweat-stained shirts which barely concealed obtrusive potbellies.

"Just shut up," I responded, cutting her off abruptly. "You've already committed to this," I reminded her. "Now take your top down and get some sun on your tits."

With that, she broke out into a series of long, whining sobs.

"Oh, get over it! It's just your boobs; you take them out all the time. So what if a few wetbacks see them?"

From my vantage point, I could see her struggling with her free hand to take the top of her swimsuit down. She managed to get one collasal tit to roll out when I commanded: "Put your Bluetooth in, dumbass. Your gonna need both hands."

She finally managed to connect her earpiece and get the other breast out into plain view. It was surreal to see her there like that because, in every other way, the scene appeared normal, like any backyard in a suburban neighborhood: the buzz of lawn equipment, the shimmering blue water of the swimming pool, the sound of dogs barking and children playing. But facing squarely up at me from the middle of it all was a chubby mom lounging in her reclining lawn chair wearing an orange one-piece bathing suit, a broad-brimmed white hat and big sunglasses... but also with her ponderous sagging tits spilling out the top of her suit and nestled softly in the crooks of her arms as she tried uselessly to make herself small and inconspicuous.

"Spread some cream on your arms and breasts," I told her through the earpiece, "I don't want you to get sunburned."

Covering her bare breasts with one arm, she reached into the bag at the side of her chair and retrieved a tube of cream that she squeezed out and applied generously to her shoulders, arms, breasts, and thighs giving her skin a shiny wet glow.

"Now I want you to stroke your pussy through the swimsuit."

Without resistence and seeing no alternative, she gave a quick glance around to see where the workers were before opening her thighs and lifting the little skirt on her swimsuit to reveal the panty-line created by the orange patch of fabric which was all that kept her most intimate regions from being openly visible. She touched herself softly through her swimsuit, tracing the length of her concealed labia and tickling the little nub on top.

"Really get in there, Jeanie. Rub it hard. They can't see you yet and this will all go a lot easier for you if you're wet and horny."

"What will go easier?" she questioned meekly.

"Don't worry, just concentrate on yourself. I'll keep my eye on the Mexicans for you."

With that encouragement, and given no other choice, Jeanie arched her back a bit and spread her legs wide, digging her fingers into the material as it caved into the soft wet core of her pussy. In the meantime, Paco was almost done with the grass and the two older men were already tending the garden about a hundred yards to her left.

"Now open the crotch of your swimsuit and masturbate openly," I whispered boldly into the phone.

She stopped for a moment and looked up to me pleadingly, but realizing I wouldn't relent, unsnapped the crotch of her bathingsuit and pulled the flap upward to leave her pussy bare. Returning immediately to masturbation, she twisted restlessly on the lawn recliner, holding her lips open with one hand as she dug deep inside with the fingers of the other.

My heart jumped as I noticed that one of the Mexicans from the garden was standing silently nearby and just staring at her. He waved to the other and they approached her together.

"Jeanie. They're coming over. I wan't you to just relax and go with whatever happens. The less fuss you make, the better off we all are. Do you understand."

She nodded her head bravely just as the men arrived. The first guy took the hat and sunglasses from her face and the second walked around in front staring intensely as she continued to finger her cunt with abandon. She was giving herself up to them and they knew it.

The man to her left unfastened his pants and put his stubby uncut erection in her face and grabbed her pony tail to force her mouth onto his sweaty dick. She seemed to wretch briefly, but quickly started sucking, easily taking his length into her mouth and even spreading her lips over his scrotum.

Her swimsuit was no more than a belt scrunched up around her belly and the man in front dropped his pants and climbed on top of her, moving her hands out of the way and driving his cock into her soaking gash. The chair trembled beneath their weight as he held her legs wide into a skyward split and pounded her like an animal. I pointed my phone and snapped a picture.

By now Paco had arrived and was watching passively off to the side with his arms crossed. The man to the left called him over and maneuvered Jeanie's head around by the ponytail so she would suck Paco too. He promptly lowered his trousers and sunk his dick into her dripping face-hole.

The guy in front slowed his pace and backed off, using his filthy, maneur-stained hands to turn her over onto all-fours. Her ass was huge, spreading even wider as she bent over the chair and returned to sucking cocks. He leaned toward her with his face and, spreading her cheeks further, spat a stream of drool onto her asshole and worked it into her sphincter with his grimy fingers. Waving the others over to watch, he held her butt wide open and dropped another wad of phlegm into her crack to dribble down over her anus. Then Paco and the other man took turns spitting at her crack and squirming their fingers into her ass.

Disgusted but amazed, I watched as her sphincter started to pucker and fart before gaping wide open, giving a nasty view into the depths of her bowels.

Obviously inspired by this grotesque sight, each of the older men took turns fucking her gaping ass like she was some sort of subhuman pig. They didn't stop until they came, one after the other until the raw gash of her ass was soiled and dripping with the filthy stew of frothing cum and mucus.

Then it was Paco's turn. He didn't want to do it, but the others laughed and pushed him until he stepped up and plunged his long dick into her ripe hole, displacing the remaining slop that was inside and causing it to run down her thighs. Ignoring the mess, he grabbed the meat of her ass and fucked her till he came deep in her guts.

I was so lost in the erotic horror of the scene that I barely noticed Juanita standing motionless by my side, silently regarding the abomination below through tear-stained eyes as her son withdrew his cock and walked off with the others.

Exhausted and abused, Jeanie remained for several long minutes on all fours with her ass raised upward. When she finally squirmed, the enema of cum took effect and sputtered out onto the chair. Still too overwhelmed to get up, she sat down in her own mess and hid her face in the padding of the chair.

At that point, I knew I'd never be able to look at her again. She was forever transformed and degraded by what I did to her. I quietly took my things and walked past Juanita, through the house where the children played obliviously, and out the front door. I realized in that moment that revenge could have strange and unexpected consequences and I would have to live with what I did to her for the rest of my life.

END

12