Homecoming: The Hit Man & His Woman Ch. 03

Story Info
A true friend helps you grow.
2.2k words
4.65
21.8k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanlove
urbanlove
29 Followers

Part 3- A True Friend Helps You Grow

"Damn, Dogg... haven't seen you in a minute!" Shaun exclaimed as he slam-hugged his best friend. The two men were about the same size, Shaun standing 6 foot 3 inches; an inch shorter than Dontrell. He was well built with light black skin, short hair, and an unruffled demeanor. A real cool cat, Dontrell had said. Shaun's features were rounded, friendlier, more inviting than Dontrell's. Even so, standing next to each other, they looked like they would be best friends.

Dontrell gave him daps. "Long time, my nigga. You remember my girl, Azela." He pulled her under his arm, protectively, territorially. Since Azela was truly the first woman that Dontrell had ever wanted completely to himself, he hadn't brought her around his guys almost at all. In their crew, they shared. But Dontrell was not about to share Azela and he didn't want anyone thinking otherwise.

"Yeah, of course. Trel's wifey." Shaun grinned goofily, trying not to let his eyes wander over his boy's woman. She's fine as fuck, he thought to himself.

Azela smiled politely. She peered into the living room and recognized some of the other guys. They were Dontrell's friends from childhood, not the guys that watched over her. The latter were more like partners than homeboys.

Dontrell proudly showed off his woman. He saw their eyes surveying her body, which was fitted in a short denim skirt and a little pink top. Sexy heels elongated her shapely legs. He sneaked in a squeeze to her ass.

The couple spent the day with Dontrell's friends. They barbequed, watched sports, played cards. Dontrell stuck close to Azela most of the time, blocking any advances that might result from leaving her too long with men. Dontrell trusted no one.

That night, Azela gave him some good head and rode him into unconsciousness. Her slippery walls had surrounded him like a warm blanket. He hadn't even came before he let sleep overtake him.

Dontrell's sleep was fitful, his dreams disturbing. He saw his woman laughing gleefully. She was wrapped only in a man's arms. Shaun's arms. Shaun's large hands moved over her soft naked skin. Her eyes fluttered closed and she moaned a quiet moan. They were in Shaun's apartment on his living room floor. Shaun's mouth closed over Azela's breasts, devouring the nipples. She started begging. Dontrell was filled with rage as he watched his woman beg for another man's dick. She begged and begged. Shaun laughed as he slipped his hand between her thighs and fingered her slowly. Frustrated, Azela rode his hand and unbuckled his jeans. Shaun's long dick sprung out, eager to fuck her. Dontrell watched helplessly as Azela dipped her head down and took his best friend's cock in her mouth. She sucked it furiously. Standing on his knees, Shaun leaned his head back and enjoyed the face he was receiving. Then he pulled her ass around to him, so she was positioned on her hands and knees. Azela arched her ass up to him, still begging for a fucking. Shaun poked her center a few times before shoving his dick into her hole. She screamed in pleasure as he pounded her pussy. Then the worst happened. Dontrell thrashed in his sleep as he dreamed about Azela begging to be cummed in by his best friend. Shaun rammed himself inside her one last time, spewing his seed into her. Dontrell woke up.

Panicked, he patted around for his girl. His breathing was raspy, his forehead sweaty. It was pitch dark, except for the low moonlight that filtered in through their gauzy curtains. She was covered in their sheets, slumbering peacefully. His hand landed on her stomach. He clenched his fist, taking up a fistful of their blanket. His eyes began to adjust. She was lying on her back, her head resting to the side. She hadn't gone anywhere. Dontrell tried to suppress his urges, tried to quiet his wantonness.

He was relieved that she was here, next to him, and not getting fucked by Shaun. But he was still wildly angry about the dream. Plus, his dick was on fire and as hard as a brick.

Throwing back the covers, he climbed onto her. Azela stirred. She felt her legs dividing, her lips parting, her center opening wide. Wider. Her eyes were open now but couldn't see anything except a large shadow looming over her. He was already forcing his hot, rigid dick into her. Her pussy wasn't ready for the entry and tried to resist his thick black pole, but he split her open and began pumping. She tried to kick and began to yell out but when she smelled his familiar scent she stopped. Still groggy and slightly confused, she dropped back onto the pillow and let him have his way with her.

He hastily lifted the long shirt (his long shirt) she was wearing up past her round tits, completely exposing her naked body. Even in the dark, he could make out the curves of her figure, which turned him on even more. He pressed on her clitoris, making circles with his thumb. He felt her tight pussy grow wetter. She had been whimpering in pain, but she slowly began to let out moans of pleasure. He watched her breasts jiggle. Her mouth was open partway, her eyes focused on his cane piercing her insides. "Don't you ever give this to anyone, ya heard? No other nigga should be in this. This is mine." Dontrell mumbled as he fucked her unsympathetically. His dick throbbed inside her as she squirmed below him, trying to mitigate the impact of his cock in her gut. But sitting on his knees, his body was positioned between her limp legs preventing her from closing them. He pushed her knees open some more, allowing his cock to cut into her deeper. Her yelps each time he pressed into her sounded like she was quietly bawling. He knew she could barely take this kind of sex. Forceful, emotionless, and hasty. Even so, he convinced himself that she wanted more. So he gave her the dick in hard, long strokes.

All the while, his thoughts kept returning to the images in his dream. Each time he visualized Shaun thrusting into her, Dontrell swung his hips into her harder. Shaun's hands had been all over her. Dontrell recovered those areas; roughly grabbing her breasts, tightly gripping her hips, squeezing the underside of her thighs. His balls slapped the crack of her ass. He grunted as he pummeled her now sopping pussy. Finally, he lurched forward, crushing his dick inside her, and began cumming incessantly. He squirted load after load into her, filling her abdomen with his sticky, white cream. He had never cum so much before. He held himself inside her for several minutes. He stared at her face intently as he gave her a few more stern pumps.

Azela hadn't said a word the whole time. She just took his dick dutifully. She always did. He had fucked her angrily in the middle of the night. She didn't know what provoked him, but she knew it was her job to calm him, soothe him, relieve him. "This pussy ain't going nowhere," she whispered, a sweet smile forming on her face.

Dontrell gazed at her a moment, eased by her comment. He finally withdrew from her sore pussy and shifted onto his side of the bed, laying face up. He felt her scoot nearer to him and place kisses on the side of his muscular arm, his chest, his neck. He rubbed her tits and ass as she massaged his tired balls and limp dick. Cum poured from her cunt.

Two weeks later, the stick showed pink. Positive.

She had brought it to him, silently revealing the news. He glanced at it, then her, confused slightly. When it hit him, he didn't whoop or laugh or do his naked dance. He looked her in the eyes sincerely and pulled her mouth to him. Kissing her deeply, he embraced her like the hero in a Hollywood love scene. He murmured in her ear, told her he loved her over and over. He slowly undressed her, laid her down, and made a meal of her pussy. He tongue-kissed her kitty, sucked on her pearl, lapped up her juices. He still took her doggystyle (his favorite style), but for the first time, he fucked her slowly and lovingly from the back. Instead of crushing her hips with his strong hands, he gently held her belly as though it had grown (even though it had yet to expand any) and pushed into her softly from behind. He pulled out of her and came on her backside. Then he cleaned her off and stroked her hair as she lay by his side.

She knew he was exhilarated. She was happy that he was happy. He did everything for her in the two months that followed. He walked with her, his hand on her lower back as if she was in her third term and needed the extra support. He did all the grocery shopping and tried to feed her nonstop. He often pressed the side of his head against her stomach and talked to their child, trying to hear a response. He was never more affectionate; the kisses and hugs never seemed to end. Azela knew she was becoming spoiled.

But then again, so was he. Her breasts swelled significantly and overflowed all her bras. Dontrell nuzzled his new huge friends and sucked them eagerly each night. Her libido spiked up for some reason, causing her pussy to be almost constantly throbbing for dick. She initiated sex no less than twice a day, usually preferring to ride him so that she could really feel him good and hard, bouncing on his dick. He would rarely give her rough sex now, because he was too worried about the baby. What a woman, she would tease. In order to receive a good fucking, she had to provoke him. She'd call him a simp, holler at him to "hit it harder," tell him to claim his pussy lest another man did. She missed the dick that exhausted her. But she was delighted with the new man attached to this compassionate dick.

They purchased a baby names book and laughed at each other's selections. They finally decided. Cheriya Angelie if it was a girl, Dontrell Anthony for a boy (although, they both agreed to call him D. Jr. as his nickname).

He only had one trip to make and it lasted less than a week. He returned home bearing expensive pajamas and rich chocolates for her. Azela was half hanging off his large frame, kissing his neck and nibbling his ears, as he walked her to their room.

She leapt onto the bed and, on all fours, pushed her ass out toward him. Like a bitch in heat, she began moaning to be fucked. "Please, baby... gimme that dick..."

Dontrell watched her, amused and aroused, and began kneading her booty. "Take off those clothes, Mami."

She rose upright on her knees and lifted the silk nightie over her head, exposing her bare backside to him. She didn't have on any panties. She returned to her doggystyle position and anxiously waited to be penetrated. Her pussy lips were swollen with desire and wetness seeped out of her canal. His pole punctured her rougher than she expected, but not more than she yearned for. He drove his dick into her easily and briefly before she exploded in orgasm, shaking against him as he jacked his cock off in her cunt. He cummed just inside the opening of her sopping pussy.

When she climbed off the bed to head to the sink, he caught her arm. "Where you goin'?" He smiled down at her, happy to be home. "Can a nigga see you for a second, damn. Let me see you."

He peered at her changing body. Her enormous breasts hung beautifully and heavily from a tiny pair of shoulders. Her areolas had enlarged some and gotten darker. Her belly was beginning to grow, but her waist was still quite petite. It looked smaller sandwiched between her full rack and her sexy hips, which had noticeably widened; giving her an exaggerated figure-eight body. It looked magnificent to him. I did this to her, he thought. I made her body change this way. His dick began to grow harder.

"I'm getting fat," she remarked with a small sigh.

"Naw, naw... no, this is sexy right here. I like this." His hands slid all over her body, over the curves and into the crevices. She stood there letting him feel her up. He reached out and grabbed two handfuls of her chest. He squeezed her boobs, feeling their fullness.

Her breasts were moderately tender and his massaging gave her slight pain and an immense amount of pleasure. She lightly closed her eyes and tilted her head back a little. She felt his lips on her mouth, on her neck, on her breasts. His mouth felt like it was everywhere at once. She moaned quietly, feeling as though she was falling through air. She gave her pussy to him twice more that night, once straddling his lap and once on her back.

As Azela fell asleep next to him, he thought about how gentle he had become with her; of how he wanted to be gentle with her, even in bed. So unlike me, he thought to himself. He had never been this serene with anyone, especially not a female that pleasured him sexually...

urbanlove
urbanlove
29 Followers