Homecuming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were so involved with our fuck session that neither one of us heard the garage door open, close, or footsteps up the stairs. Our creaky door had been opened and we had been being watched for a few minutes. A shadow moved on the wall, causing me to gasp and frightening Kit. But it was only a moment's disturbance as she was quickly back to fucking the life out of me. I smiled knowing what was about to happen.

As Kit eagerly slammed my cunt and ass, I felt movement behind her. It was Jason, home unexpectedly early from his business trip and seeing the advantage to this, slid his hardened cock into Kit's ass. Jason leaned her forward some so that she could continue to fuck me and he could penetrate her tight hole. He grabbed a hold of her hips and forced himself deep inside her and she screamed an even louder scream than I had heard before. Jason's 9 inch hard cock slammed in and out of her ass which in turn made her thrust into me even deeper. It was the peak of my sexual climax.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" I screamed out at the top of my lungs.

"Cum on me baby!" Kit exclaimed.

I could hold my climax no more. My cunt erupted with a flow of juice comparable to that of a volcano. It oozed down the strap-on and onto her thighs. I wiggled my twat off the cock and fell to the bed, rolling to the side. Kit jerked forward off of Jason's cock for a moment and fell flat on her back next to me. Jason rammed himself back in her, now in the missionary position. I took this opportunity to straddle Kit's face, leaning forward to remove the strap-on. I watched intently as Jason fucked Kit's pussy now. He was so forceful every thrust caused her tits to bounce up and down. After I removed the strap on, I reached up and placed it against Jason's lips. I wanted to see him suck my cum off this toy. He opened his mouth and I watched as he sucked it clean.

I tossed the toy to the side of the bed and concentrated on rubbing my cunt all over Kit's face. Her tongue darted in and out of my quickly. Her arms we pinned above her head but not pinned down enough that she couldn't finger my asshole. It made me jump and then ease my pussy back to her face. I kept careful eye contact with Jason as he slammed Kit's hole vigorously. Kit's hips pressed up against him and then fell to the bed. I watched as she repeated this motion over and over again. Watching him fuck her so hard and rough combined with her eating my pussy and fingering my ass brought me quickly to another climax and I giggled quietly as I squirted my cum all over her face.

"I'm there....I'm there," Kit panted rapidly.

"Fuck her good and hard!" I yelled to Jason.

With a few more thrusts, Kit began to yell out and it was at this point, with Jason's cock still in her pussy, that I leaned all the way over and sucked her clit as she came. I could actually see her cum squirt onto the base of his cock. As he thrust a few more times to keep her cuming, my mouth moved from her cunt to the base of his cock, licking up all her stickiness. I reached underneath his balls and massaged them as he pounded her harder. I dragged my nails over his balls and helped guide his huge boner in and out of Kit. He looked up at me with a look I had seen every time we had sex.

"I'm gonna..." he quivered.

"It's okay," I whispered, "just blow it!"

Jason quickly yanked his cock out of Kit's cunt. He stood there at the end of the bed, furiously jacking his cock. He climbed on the bed, standing and straddling over Kit's body. I looked up and him and opened my mouth wide. He rammed his cock damn near to the back of my throat and I sucked him....my mouth gliding up and down his shaft with some difficulty due to the size of this erection. As is hit the back of my throat, Jason's head tilted back and I felt his warm, sticky, sweet cum strike my throat. He kept cuming and cuming. I thought he was never going to stop. Finally he pulled out, my mouth open filled to the brim with all his cum. I closed my mouth for a moment, got off of Kit's face, helped her sit up and then pressed my lips to hers. As she opened her mouth to kiss me, I shot some of Jason's cum into her mouth and then forced me hand over her mouth until I was sure she had swallowed. It was my turn and I swallowed down a large gulp of his goodness.

I sat beside Kit for a few moments and watched as she slid her clothing back on. She looked amazing and I could still feel my pussy throbbing as I thought of what had just transpired. I replayed the events of the night over and over in my head for hours after she had decided to go home, wondering if she would ever say anything about what happened to her husband Brian. I laid back on the bed and began to drift off to sleep. The last thing I heard before my slumber was Jason on his way to the bathroom.

"I'm sure glad I decided to cut that business trip short. That was worth blowing off a hundred thousand dollar client!"

12