Homecumming

Story Info
Husband returns from a deployment.
1.3k words
3.9
44.6k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My plane just touched down in Sacramento, California after a long and miserable 1 year tour in Iraq. My excitement grew as I cleared the terminal and progressed to the exit and baggage claim area. I was exited because I knew my very sexy wife Carolyn would be waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. Me and Carolyn were talking before I left, and she said that she would be dressed up very sexy for me when she picked me up at the airport. I love it when Carolyn dresses very sexy and provocative.

My thoughts wandered as I walked through the terminal, what would she be wearing? As I rounded the final bend and started going down the stairs I didn't see Carolyn initially, then out of the corner of my eye I spotted her. Wow! was she a sight, not only does she have astoundingly good looks and a great body, but she was wearing A very short white mini skirt with a matching silky white low cut top with no bra. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra as I could see her dark nipples slightly showing through the silky material.

I smiled at Carolyn as soon as I saw her, she returned the smile and at that time, both me and her eyes started to swell. It had been such a long time since we last saw each other. When I finally got down the stairs, both she and I ran for each other, and locked into a long lasting tight hug and kiss. I could smell her perfume that she was wearing; it was the one I got her for Christmas. We both whispered I love you to each other and eventually finished our embrace. We gathered our bags and went to the car.

As we were loading the car I could really tell how seductively she was dressed now. Her white silky thin top was extremely low cut as well as slightly see through. Her skirt rode up slightly as she helped me put a bag in the car and I saw that she was wearing no knickers. I started to feel the stirring in my desert uniform; my cock was swollen from the sexy sight of Carolyn. I told Carolyn that I was very happy to see her and that she looked very hot. I told her to feel how happy I was to be home, she quickly touched the bulge in my pants and said; you'll have to keep that thing under control for a while because I have a special night planned for you.

With that, we got in the car and started to leave. We should have taken an exit off of I-5 but we continued going straight. I told Carolyn that she missed our turn. She replied with, no I didn't honey, I told you we are going to have a special night. We ended up driving to San-Francisco to a very nice hotel. The hotel was awesome, it had all the amenities to include a bar, restaurant, pool and hot tub. We checked in and the bell boy brought our luggage up to our room. All the while he was looking at Carolyn's body. I caught him once and told him, pretty nice huh; bet you wish you were me. He agreed and smiled, unpacked our bags and left. Once inside, I gave Carolyn a long passionate kiss and told her how much I loved and missed her and longed to be back with her in her arms. My hand wandered down to her flawless, sexy, perfect bum. She stopped me and said that I needed a shower after the long flight. She said you go have a shower, and I will wait for you our here. Ok, works for me...off to the shower I went.

When I finished and dried off I went back into the bed room and their was Carolyn lying back on the bed, with her skirt up playing with her clit. She said what took you so long. I immediately got hard; it's been soooo long ya know. I moved in front of the bed and just stared......Looking in lust as my sexy wife lay their playing with her pussy. I could see her moisture around the opening of her pussy starting to trickle down her leg.

Carolyn's nipples were very erect and poking through the thin fabric of the shirt she was wearing. I came forward onto the bed and knelt in front of her. I could smell her excitement and I could see it in her eyes (and body) just how bad she wanted to make love to me. I moved over her and we kissed, long passionate and gentile like we used to. My hand moves to her neck and I gradually move it around messaging as I move, her neck, her face I wander my fingers through her hair. I now turned my lips to her neck, and give her slow kisses around her neck, I move sides, blow in her ear.

Carolyn is moaning softly, saying how wonderful it feels to have me here, touching her, making love to her. My hand works southward to find the silky fabric of her shirt. I trace circles around her large and erect nipples; I cup one of her breasts in my hand and gently feeling how awesome and soft they are. She sighs............. I unbutton the silky shirt one button at a time, allowing her shirt to gradually expose her breasts.

I move my mouth in to replace my hands, repeating the same motion as my hands and fingers had just done. Now that my hand was free I slowly started moving it down her fine body, gently messaging, sliding it along her stomach....over the top of her wet pussy and onto her inner thigh. I slowly trace my hand up between her legs and gently allow one finger to slide between her moist lips then trace it up over her clit. Carolyn's legs spread wider, to allow me full access to her wonderful pussy. I continue my touching and caressing of her pussy and clit with my fingers.

I start to feel her body trembling, her voice whispers a moan, then tells me that she is cumming. I message her clit throughout her orgasm until I feel her subside. I move my face lower nibbling and licking as I go lower. I just had to taste her pussy. I find her clit and circle it with my tongue. I can taste her lovely juices as I dip my tongue slowly inside her pussy. I move my finger to the opening of her pussy and gradually finger her while continuing to tease her clit with my tongue. I can feel her starting to move around and I can tell that she is near again. I increase my tempo on her clit while continuing fingering her pussy. Carolyn's world is rocked again by another orgasm. She cum's for minutes and savors the tingly feeling as she subsides.

I now maneuver so im over her and start to slide my cock over your clit; I go a little lower so it's just barely at her opening. I rub it up and down for a while. Carolyn tells me she wants my cock right now. I slowly start to enter her tight virgin pussy; it stretches you while it enters. She tells me how long it has been since she has felt this much pleasure. I start in slowly then pull out; each time I thrust it goes in a little further. It's now fully inside of her, I increase the tempo.

Carolyn is going crazy filled with lust and desire, I feel that trembling again in her body and I can now feel my own orgasm building. I push faster and harder so im deeply buried inside with each thrust. Our body's orgasm at the same time, in waves that seem to go on forever. Sounds of pleasure escape from both our lips as we enjoy the moment. We hold each other tightly and like aftershocks, I can feel every contraction from Carolyn's pussy constricting while milking my cock. We lay there, still as one, thankful that we are together again at last and gradually drift off to sleep.