Homecumming Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing adventures of Daniel and Melissa.
828 words
4.14
34.8k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 07/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To recap, I was on leave from the Marines and decided to surprise my sister Melissa who was turning twenty by jumping out of a giant box wrapped like a birthday present. When I did, I found Melissa naked with our eighteen year old brother's face buried in her pussy. In exchange for my silence and not posting a pic I had snapped of her pussy, I got her to agree to fuck me anytime I wanted for the whole two weeks I was visiting before shipping back off to Afghanistan.

The first time I fucked her, I'd come inside Mel without asking. This had pissed her off. It'd been over a week and I was still keeping my distance for fear of pushing the issue with her. Then one night while I was getting ready for bed, she barged into my room and locked the door behind her. As I turned to ask her what was going on, she threw something at my face.

As I looked down I saw it was a home pregnancy test. All the blood drained from my face and I suddenly felt as cold as a corpse. The tiny white plastic wand looked deceptively innocuous, but I was filled with dread as I picked it up and looked at it. A tiny blue plus sign had formed on the test surface.

"Jesus..." I gasped.

"No, shit. So what are you going to do about this little fuck up?!" Melissa hissed at me through clenched teeth.

"Do you want to keep it?"

Melissa rolled her eyes "How do we explain that to everyone?"

"When I go back to base, you can come with me. Say you want to spend more time with me. Then we can say you were date raped."

"And when the kid comes out brain damaged because his father also happens to be his retarded uncle who knocked up his own sister?!"

"The chances of that happening are still slim in first generation inbreeding. Still, even if it does, I'll love him...or her. I love you and I love the baby growing inside of you."

Melissa's hard expression started to soften, then she caught herself "Fuck you" she said emphatically while giving me the double finger.

"You did already." I said waving the pregnancy test at her.

She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"But...I could do it again, if you wanted. You did promise to fuck me whenever I wanted."

"Fine." she said in a faux exasperated tone as she took off her tshirt.

"And here" I took out my phone and deleted the picture I had been blackmailing her with as I walked over to her and gave her a long, sloppy, passionate kiss. "I meant what I said, I love you." I said as I broke the kiss and then leaned down to take her naked breast into my mouth.

"I know..." she replied mimicking the line from Star Wars. I smacked her on the rear and she giggled. "I have a confession to make..." she said "Last time...with you. That was...my first time."

"What! You mean you and Andy never..."

"No all we did was oral."

"I wish you had told me. That shouldn't have been the way you lost your virginity."

"Are you kidding?! I loved it! I faked being pissed and mad at you, but I was about to burst with excitement. And that was the best orgasm I'd ever had."

"Glad to be of service" I said as I placed my hands on her ass and then yanked off her panties. She was completely naked now and I picked her up by her hips and threw her onto my bed. I stared at her naked body as I stripped my own clothes off and then I mounted her.

I gave her a chaste kiss on the lips, then left a trail of them down her neck and to her left boob. I took the nipple into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. She started to writhe under me. I loved when a woman did that. Finally even *I* couldn't stand my teasing anymore and I pushed my cock into her tight, soft channel and slowly thrust in and out.

"Ooooh." Melissa moaned "Yes, Danny, just like that."

I felt her pussy contract around my cock as her orgasm took her, and it nearly sent me over the edge, but I held off. I pumped in and out, in and out. I sped up the tempo a bit, and that sent another mini-orgasm through my sister's pussy.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh." I grunted on each inward stroke. "Oh shit...I love fucking you Melissa. I don't want to ever fuck anyone else ever again. We can't be legally married, but will you promise to be mine forever?"

"YES! YES DANNY! I PROMISE!" She shouted as another wave of pleasure over took her.

I thrust my cock home and emptied my balls into my sister.