Homelands Pt. 01 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid up the bed to lie on my side next to her. "You're too kind," I said. Then I pulled her close, kissed her deeply while running my hands over her amazing curves.

Mom turned, kissed my neck, nibbled my ears. She slid out of my arms, crawled on top of me, and worked her way down my rock-hard torso, stopping just before she got to my cock. Her deep brown eyes stared up at me through her lashes. God, those lashes were so thick, dark, and perfectly curled. You'd think with the other charms she had on display, I'd barely notice, but there was hardly any part of her that wasn't breathtaking.

"Is this what you want?" she asked, making sure her hot breath touched my cock. She opened her mouth wide. A hair's breadth separated her from my mushroom-head.

"Fuck, yes," I said. "Badly."

"Really? You want mommy to suck your dick?"

"Please," I said. "I'm begging you."

When she finally engulfed me, I almost lost it. It felt so good. I was shocked at first that she had no trouble getting her mouth around my fat cock. I wondered if she'd unhinged her jaw like a snake. But whatever she did, it didn't seem to take much effort.

There had been a time I thought Mom was not that gifted in this department. Either I had been mistaken or she had learned a few things since that time.

Though I realized that I knew how to delay an orgasm, holding out for unfathomably long periods, indeed had done so just a bit earlier while assailing her pussy, it wasn't a minute before I nutted in Mom's warm mouth. Thankfully, she didn't stop. She had only gotten half of my monster in up until that point, but she worked her way up to deep-throating the whole thing. Her nose wiggled against my pubes. Then, with my full length all the way down her throat, she began humming. The vibration felt wonderful. Just as I'd start to ache for her tongue against my helmet, she'd ease me out of her throat and focus her attentions on my sensitive parts again. I thought I might cry. But she kept going.

At long last, I came again.

Twice in a row.

I'm not sure where it came from, but neither load was modest in size. Yet Mom swallowed every last drop of her son's jizz.

Finally, she eased off, her lips slowly closing over the tip of my head in a final kiss.

"How was that?" she asked, a glint in her eye. Her skin had started glowing.

"Fucking glorious," I said breathlessly.

She smiled, tapped my helmet with one finger, giggling as it bounced.

"Hope you're not worn out," she said. "I know I took quite a bit out of you, but I was hoping to give some of it back while you fuck me."

"Just give me a minute," I said. "I'm far from done with you, but I do need to catch my breath." I climbed out of bed, retrieved my cup of wine. Finishing it, I topped it off then shook the bottle suggestively at her. She nodded. I topped her cup off as well. She took a few quick swigs before placing it down again.

I simply stared at her, admiring her beauty. After fucking her silly, after we'd feasted upon one another's bodies, one might think the novelty, the sheer disbelief at what was happening, would have worn off. But it hadn't, though in fairness, it had receded somewhat. Still, looking upon the unreal curves of her inhuman form, the soft glow of her pale skin, the way her hair and makeup always looked fresh no matter what vile acts we committed, I was simply in awe of my mother and her sexuality.

I realized that she was not every man's type. Some would find her extreme curves, her flat but not defined stomach, her thick thighs, huge ass and enormous breasts to be unappealing. To call her fat would be stretching the meaning of the term. She didn't have a hint of cellulite anywhere. And her waist was minuscule compared to her hips. But still, for men who preferred their women petite, Mom would not do. If you went in for the hourglass look though...good lord.

"What are you thinking?" Mom asked.

"Too cheesy," I said.

She laughed. "Okay. That's about what I figured. But it's still kind of sweet."

I walked back over to the bed and planted a good slap on one of her ass cheeks.

"You like mommy's fat ass?" she asked, rolling onto her stomach. She twitched one cheek then the other, making her ass dance.

"Very, very much," I said.

"You don't think it's too big?" she asked.

"Fuck, no," I said without hesitation. "Not at all. It's completely amazing."

"Your father thinks it's too big. I don't think he's alone."

"He's an idiot," I said.

I climbed into bed, straddling Mom's hips. I tapped my heavy cock against her ass cheeks, alternating from left to right, marvelling at the gorgeous ripples in the soft, creamy flesh. Then I rubbed my cock up and down her crack, pressing the tip hard against her soft brown bud. She relaxed her hole, gaping open. Impressive control.

"Mmm. Start off gentle, okay? You can be as rough as you want, just not right off."

And I did exactly as she said. Using a generous amount of lube, I eased in and very gradually built up my pace. For a while, I didn't put more than half of my cock in her tight hole. It was still huge, much larger than normal, but I'd shrunk it a bit to keep from hurting her. As she relaxed more and more though, and started to really enjoy it, I picked up the pace. Soon I was fucking her ass as hard as I had her pussy earlier, and she was squealing.

"Oh, baby, you're so big! It hurts so good. Jesus, that is a fucking monster cock!"

I pummeled her a bit longer, kneading her ass between my fingers as I worked, before telling her to roll over. She did. I propped her thighs up on my shoulders, lifting her hips up off the bed, and shoved my stovepipe back inside her ass. This way, I could fuck her backdoor while looking her in the face.

Mom cradled her massive mammaries in one hand while frigging her clit with the other. "That's it, baby. Mommy's ass is in fire. Don't stop. Oh, god, please, don't stop."

Burning more of the energy I stole from her earlier, I amplified her senses again.

"Ooohhhhh, yesssssss!" Mom howled as she gave in to another orgasm.

I lowered the wall of my own defenses, pushing in as hard as I could with my final thrust, and unleashed a torrent of cum into her asshole.

Collapsing beside her, I ran a hand through her hair. "You're so beautiful," I said. "I might turn into a dried out husk, but I just can't stop. I need more."

We kissed as if for the first time, our tongues exploring one another's mouths excitedly.

"That's okay with me, baby. But mommy's ass may need a break."

"I'm sorry," I said.

She placed a finger over my lips. "No, no. Don't be. It was great. I love anal. I just can't do it all the time. For now, that's all I can take."

I kissed her. "Okay. No problem."

She rolled on top of me, squeezing me between her legs so tightly that I thought she could cut me in half. "Why don't you just lie still for now and let mommy do the work?"

I ran my hands up her hips, over her gigantic breasts. "Sounds good to me."

"Good," she said, cuffing my hands to the bedpost.

"Where'd those come from?" I asked.

She smiled. "This is going to kill you, isn't it? Not being able to use your hands while you watch my breasts bounce around like crazy?"

"That's about right," I breathed.

She nuzzled my neck, suckled my earlobe. "I want to see the hunger in your eyes. Give me a good ride, and I might take the cuffs off before we finish."

I did my best to satisfy her request. We fucked like animals for a good ten or fifteen minutes. The two of us moved at superhuman speed the whole time. I wanted to cry, so badly did I need to reach out and touch her.

At last, she came. And then, as I'd hoped, she took the cuffs off. Though we shouldn't have had the energy to do so, we went at it for a good while after that. We took a few breaks to cuddle. But mostly, we just kept right on fucking until a little after daybreak.