Homelands Pt. 03 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers

I fell back on the couch, summoned a fresh drink, and watched the two women make out. Sipping my Scotch, I thought to myself that the only way that the show could be better was if my mother replaced Natalie. Which, unfortunately, was about as likely to happen as Kaitlin telling us that we were welcome to rejoin the Third Autumnal Court.

My sister was a beautiful woman. Without question. And she and Brianna had a chemistry that I couldn't even begin to imagine seeing between my mother and my cousin. But something about her suddenly reminded me of our mother, and how badly I missed her.

If only I knew how to build a bridge across the chasm that had opened up between us.

As Natalie helped Brianna out of her sweatpants, I silently cursed at myself. I should have those thoughts about my mother, yes. But not now. Sooner or later, I had to go see her again, even if it meant there was going to be another argument. Just at that moment, though, there really shouldn't be anything on my mind but my sister and my cousin.

By the time I finished my Scotch, Brianna and Natalie had brought each other to climax. A couple times each. Brianna was stark naked, while my sister still had every bit of her outfit on. The front of her babydoll was pulled down to free her large breasts, but other than that, the super-sexy attire remained. Of course, she hadn't had any underwear on to begin with, so Brianna was able to lick and finger Natalie to her heart's content.

If I'd let them, they'd have kept going. And, before long, Brianna would have gone shemale and fucked Natalie's tight snatch. But I'd had enough sitting and watching. Pleasant though that was, it was time to get in on the action myself.

Though I ached to show Brianna why my sister had said what she'd said earlier about my tongue, I myself wasn't in the mood for foreplay at the moment. My dick needed to be inside one of them, straight away.

Nonetheless, my sister deserved to get what she came here for. So I split myself in two, and one body set about seducing Natalie as slowly as possible while the other got busy fucking Brianna as furiously as possible.

My cousin and I went through a few different positions before I finally finished pleasuring my sister orally. A flash of jealousy passed across Brianna's face when she saw how lost Natalie was in a state of pure bliss, to say nothing of the way she'd ejaculated not a moment ago. But after I promised her that she'd get the same exact treatment tomorrow, Brianna nodded, grew a thick cock, and proposed that we DP my sister. Which was an idea Natalie endorsed wholeheartedly.

After that, I once more split myself in two. And one of those bodies sported two huge dicks. With that body, I fucked my cousin from behind, in both holes. Meanwhile, she gave the other me one of her masterful blowjobs. At the same time, my sister sat on my face, and I did my best to pleasure her yet again.

Brianna, of course, got her chance to be the center of attention too. As was only fitting. She mounted me reverse cowgirl and took my shortened, tapered cock in her ass. Meanwhile, my sister first fingered then eventually fisted her. We guided our cousin through a monster orgasm, one that had her ejaculating even more wildly than Natalie had earlier, then switched things up a little. I grew a second dick again and fucked both of Brie's holes, while Nat sucked on Brianna's nipples and licked her clit with tongues-for-fingers.

Lest Brianna think this was too much for my benefit, I took a break for a while. I drank another glass of Scotch while I watched the two of them fool around.

Damn, but they were hot.

Brianna's hair was indeed thicker and redder than usual. I should have noticed it myself. Her tresses had never struck me as anything but beautiful to begin with, and I'd probably have to say that a little more brown and a little less red was really the best look for her, but a little variety didn't hurt anything. Of course, her hair could look like dogshit, and I'd still say there wasn't a woman alive or dead who was as pretty as she was.

Natalie had the complete package though. She wasn't quite as pretty as our cousin, but she was still damn gorgeous. And though she didn't have the curves our mother had, she definitely had an hourglass. There'd been a time that I'd have been fixated on the fact that there wasn't a single feature of Nat's that was better than that of all the other women in the family. Which was just as true now as it had ever been. But it just seemed like the exact wrong way to think about it. She also didn't have any imperfections that were comparable to those of the other women. That seemed much more relevant.

She was prettier than our mother or my daughter, curvier than Brianna or Holly, bustier than Skye, more traditionally feminine than Mel or Rose, and had a nicer ass than Iva.

As I catalogued their respective virtues, I rapidly approached the point, once again, where I could no longer stand to sit on the sidelines.

Splitting myself in two, I approached the bed and burned up some energy to levitate the women while they sixty-nined. I then held them up in midair with my powers while I positioned my two bodies at opposite ends of the cluster of carnality. After slowly lubing them up, I penetrated each of them anally. I had to enter my sister, who was on the bottom, at a different angle than my cousin, who was on top. But otherwise, it was all very symmetric. The four of us moved as one, tongues fucking vaginas while cocks pounded asses.

For a while, I even wore four bodies, so that I could either fingercuff or DP each of the two of them at the same time. The women then split themselves at two, sixty-nining while enjoying the attention they received from the four of me.

We finished up with a daisy chain. Just the three of us, wearing one body each.

Though we'd all taken in a lot of sexual energy, we'd expended so much physical energy that it didn't take us long to fall asleep after that.

Sometime later, I awoke to find my sister climbing out of bed.

She pressed her finger to her lips. As if I needed to be told not to make any noise.

I slipped out of bed too and led her over to the couch. We sat down beside each other, holding hands. "Thanks for coming over."

"It was fun," she replied, in a whisper so soft it barely counted.

A spectral mouth appeared and starting kissing a trail up my sister's inner thigh. She batted it away and closed her legs. "Frank, don't."

"Why not?"

"If she wakes up and sees us sitting here, talking, she might feel a little left out, but she won't feel betrayed. If she sees us having sex, though? Let's just say that all the brownie points we banked for you tonight will be gone."

"Is that what we were doing?" I asked.

Natalie blushed. "Well, not exclusively, no. But I know you're smart enough to know that I was making a point of-"

"I know," I interjected. "I know. And I'm grateful for that."

My sister offered me the kind of smile only sisters can offer. The kind that somehow manages to express affection at the same time that it suggests you're a complete idiot, and she'd deny ever having met you if other people were around. "I know I said I'm not going to give you any advice. But now that I've seen the two of you together, I have to say that I think you two make a much better couple than you and Mom ever did. I know there's something bothering you. Something going on between the two of you that you're ashamed of. And that's a little disconcerting, I won't lie. But even so. Whatever it is, it seems like something you're unhappy about because you don't want to admit that you're okay with it more so than something that you're genuinely troubled by. To which I say, get over it. She might not be perfect for you, but it seems to me that she's fairly close. If she makes you happy, then be happy, and stop worrying about what other people would think if they knew everything that goes on behind closed doors."

I nodded. She was right. In every detail. Including those where I wished she wasn't.

"Thank you," I said, before kissing the top of her head.

"You're welcome. Now go back to bed." With that, she kissed my cheek and disappeared.

# It was inevitable that things between me and Brianna would take a turn for the worse. I'd even started making bets with myself over what would cause it.

The time I came home from my patrol to find her with Uncle Bobby didn't do it. No more than the time she told me that she'd let Todd, Sean and Troy take her airtight and that it had been the best experience she'd had in weeks. Nor did the fact that I'd been to see both Mel and Val twice each in just over a week.

Any one of those things could have caused a pretty serious fight, if things hadn't been going so well. As it was, they had each led to minor tiffs. Nothing that didn't blow over pretty quickly though.

It was a visit to Val's that finally set off a big fight. Just not because she didn't like how often I was seeing my daughter lately. No, what really sent my cousin into a rage was the other woman who'd been at Val's place when I got there.

It was the fact that I'd fucked Rose.

I'd never planned to. I could have gone my entire life without doing so, and would have been content with that. Perhaps I was a little curious, but no more than that. Besides, I knew how Brianna felt about her.

It had just sort of happened.

Granted, I probably could have avoided it. When I pushed open my daughter's bedroom door and found that the lucky guy making her moan like that wasn't her brother, but her cousin Sean, I should have guessed that meant Rose was there too.

I hadn't had the opportunity to spend a lot of time thinking about it though.

One moment, I saw my nephew kneeling over my daughter, fucking her furiously, and the next, I found myself on the floor, looking up at Rose as she straddled me. The damn woman was strong enough, both physically and metaphysically, that I wasn't sure I could have resited if I'd wanted to.

In Brianna's defense, I hadn't wanted to. Not that I'd admitted that to her, of course. But if she sensed that I wasn't acting like a man who'd been raped, there was a reason.

I understood now why Lily had always said that she was so weak.

Rose wasn't the strongest of her people either. Her father was only kinda sorta convinced that she wasn't an embarrassment. Yet she still had to be at least as powerful as Iva. I wasn't sure I'd ever cum as hard and as often as I did that afternoon. I wasn't sure if we were at war, having a friendly competition to see who could pleasure who the most, or just overcome with lust. But it was unlike anything I'd experienced in a long time.

I'd forgotten what it had been like to be afraid that your partner would exploit your climaxes. What it was like to fight, hard, to keep the upper hand as each partner took full advantage of the other's orgasms. How terrifying and exhilarating that could be.

I'd managed to keep up with her. But there was no question that she was stronger, and far more skillful. She must have been holding back. In fact, I knew she was holding back. She made a few comments about how we lesser immortals were afraid of exploring the full potential of our abilities, how afraid we were of the dark. I was hardly proud of myself when I thought about the way I'd wished that she'd show me what she meant by that. Apparently that wasn't the only sense in which she'd been holding back, though.

Even though my sister-in-law hadn't shown me anything new, and hadn't done as much as I was sure she could with the tricks she did use, it had been incredibly intense. And staring into those blood red eyes felt exactly the way I thought it would.

Only more so.

I'd even found myself enjoying the way her hard muscles felt. I wouldn't quite say I enjoyed feeling up her arms and abs the way I ordinarily would a woman's ass and breasts, but there was a strange thrill to running my hands over her body that I hadn't expected. Rose's figure challenged my notion of femininity, but she was entirely too skilled a lover for that to keep me from enjoying myself.

At one point, Sean and I watched as Rose made love to my daughter. Val had let her skin turn blue, and the resemblance between her and her aunt, for all that they had very different physiques, was striking. As was the wild side Rose coaxed out of my sweet angel.

When Rose and Sean gave me and Val some time alone together, the shy and meek little girl disappeared, replaced by a wild animal.

That had to have been the best part about Rose being there.

Part of me had wanted to see my daughter remain innocent for as long as possible. But part of me, I realized then, had longed for her to come out of her shell. Had longed to do the same kinds of things with her that I did with the other women of the family. Between asking me to grow an extra dick and fuck her in both of her holes at once, sharing me with Rose after the latter split herself in two, and much else besides, Val established beyond a reasonable doubt that she was ready to take her place as a woman of House Orwin.

All in all, I was sorry to say that it truly had been a most enjoyable visit.

Maybe if it hadn't been, she might not have gotten so upset.

Or if I'd been smart enough to keep it to myself.

But I didn't want to live with that on my conscience. Keeping it to myself might have been the smart thing to do, but it wouldn't have been the right thing to do. Brianna and I had been through too much, and were doing too well, for me to feel comfortable keeping secrets like that from her. If the situation were reversed, I'd want to know. And she'd tell me too. Perhaps with a smug smile, for that matter.

So I'd told her. And, predictably enough, the confession infuriated her.

"Get out," she said, after we'd been arguing for a while.

After, that is, she'd thrown more than a few fireballs at me.

They'd been easy enough to deflect, but the fact that she'd gone there was quite an indicator of how mad she was. No matter how bad our arguments got, we'd never gotten violent. And we certainly hadn't lobbed fireballs at one another.

"Don't think that means we're over. I expect you to be lying beside me when I wake up in the morning. And we're going to talk a whole lot more about this tomorrow night. After I've calmed down a little. I just can't stand the sight of your face right now."

Without a word, I left our cottage.

I headed to Safe Haven. There weren't many people out at that hour. It was that awkward period, where even the night owls have mostly gone to sleep, but the morning types weren't up yet. So I figured I'd be taking a stroll by myself, clearing my head. I hadn't really thought of it as patrolling.

Yet, an hour or so in, I came across him. The serial Devourer.

At first, I didn't realize it, since he wasn't in the guise of a man. He was a cross between a man and an arctic fox, much like the nightmare wolf-man thing I'd learned from Lily. Only much smaller. The creature stood a mere three and half feet tall, and was very thin. Or so I guessed, based on the parts of him that weren't puffed up with thick, long fur.

To be honest, I hadn't gotten a great look though. The thing was racing towards a woman, who appeared to be drunk. I yelled out to warn her, and the fox reversed course.

He moved almost as fast as Lord Furcas. Not quite, thankfully, but damn close.

The slash of his sharp, if short, claws should have spilled my viscera onto the street. Instead, it opened up a wicked gash along the length of my arm.

A mixture of shock, pain, and relief paralyzed me. Only for a moment, but as fast as my prey was, that was a moment that put a lot of ground between us. And the moment it took me to turn into the nightmare man-wolf hybrid was almost enough to let him get away.

Burning energy to speed me along, I gave chase.

At first, I gained ground. Not as quickly as I'd have liked, but I did. He must have realized that pretty quickly, though, because after just a few seconds, he switched from racing straight ahead to trying to shake me loose. He went zipping down alleyways, racing up the sides of buildings, and jumping across rooftops.

Clever bastard.

I managed to keep up, but I knew that it would only take one mistake, one moment of looking in the wrong direction, to lose him.

So I was surprised when he spun around and rushed at me again. He could have lost me easily enough. There was no reason to confront me.

Did that mean he was stronger than I feared? Or just scared and desperate?

As those thoughts flashed through my mind, his claws opened my throat.

Whether it was pure adrenaline or all the energy I'd drained from Rose and Val earlier that day, I couldn't have said, but I didn't go down. The blow didn't even hurt that much. I was dimly aware of it, and aware of the rivulets of warm liquid that were suddenly running down my chest, but that was it.

Rather than collapsing, as I probably should have, I batted him across the face.

Had I been smart enough to use an open hand, clawing him instead of smacking him , I might have torn his face in half. But it was all happening so fast, there was no time to think about things like that. Though I wore a nightmare beast's form, I still thought like a man, and men didn't fight with claws.

Instead of making bloody ribbons of his face, then, my counterattack merely sent him skittering away, rolled up in a ball.

He rose to his hind legs almost immediately thereafter, snarling.

Again, I found myself wondering if he was really strong, or really scared. Of course, he also could have been confused. Maybe he knew as well as I did that I'd missed an opportunity to strike a killing blow.

One way or another, I'd given him pause.

Or so I could only assume. Because after that, rather than coming at me again, he did the strangest thing. He licked my blood from his claws, staring me in the eyes as he did. As if to make sure I knew what a significant moment that was.

At first, I took it for a simple taunt. So he wanted to drink my blood. Big deal. At that moment, I was feeling pretty much the same towards him.

But right after he did that, he leapt off the top of the building, and no matter how hard I tried to find a trace of him, I failed. And while I loped up and down the sidewalks, alone, it occurred to me that he'd probably meant something more by the gesture than a mere taunt. That he was going to be able to track me in the future now that he'd tasted my blood.

I wished Wendy was around. She'd know what it meant.

Being Iva's creature, and seeing as Iva and I weren't on the best of terms anymore, she probably wouldn't tell me though.

Only then did I realize that I'd been so busy trying to figure out what he was trying to convey in licking my blood that I'd completely forgotten about my throat.

The cuts were not nearly as deep as they'd have been had I still been in mortal form. But they were deep. The thick fur and muscle I had in this form had almost certainly saved my life. Even so, had I left the wound untended much longer, I'd have been in serious trouble.

I realized that when I resumed my ordinary form and immediately I fell over.

I got right back up. But, head spinning and legs wobbling, I realized that I might be headed right for another dive into a concrete pool.

The sheet of partially dried blood covering my torso confirmed what should already have been obvious. I'd bled a whole lot more than I'd realized.

Of course I had. The wound in my neck wasn't as bad as it could have been, but that didn't mean it wasn't bad. And, though I was no doctor, my understanding was that it was generally best for that stuff to stay inside your body.

Brianna and I didn't live that far from the city. None of us did. Weak as I felt, though, I wasn't up to the trek, however short it might be.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers