Homelands Pt. 03 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers

That was nothing compared to the candles and flowers all over the table though. Or the soft music coming from nowhere in particular.

I realized that I'd have found it all pleasant enough if our plans for the evening were an ordinary threesome. Perhaps a bit over the top, but nothing more. It was just the fact that I was supposed to impregnate both women before the night was through that was making me feel so nervous and awkward.

Mom and Nat seemed nervous too. Whether that made it better or worse, I wasn't sure. Perhaps I was less embarrassed about letting it all get to me. But it only seemed to increase the odds that a very awkward evening lay ahead of us.

The strong wine we drank, by the bottle, helped though. By the time we got to dessert, the three of us were feeling pretty uninhibited. Which wasn't to say the awkwardness was gone. But it did mean that, rather than forcing us to clam up, the awkward mood we all shared just caused us to laugh at jokes that weren't particularly funny.

After we finished, we stayed at the table for a while, finishing up another bottle. When the last glass went empty, Natalie finally proposed that we retire to the bedroom.

My sister's chambers were enormous. And there was no mistaking that three people lived in them. Todd's various video game systems were all hooked up to the oversized flatscreen TV, and there were entirely too many shoes and clothes in the closets, to say nothing of the various dressers and wardrobes scattered about the room. Even a queen didn't need that many clothes, or that many pairs of shoes. Especially since our kind technically didn't need to own any, given that we could create them out of thin air.

Nat explained that Todd and Holly were in the echo of the mortal world though.

We had the place to ourselves.

My sister's royal gown suddenly melted away, leaving nothing but her heels and a pair of sheer black stockings attached to a lacy garter. Mom followed suit. But in addition to stockings, heels, and a garter, our mother also wore a bustier.

I took the hint. With a snap of my fingers, my clothes drifted away from my body in smoky tendrils. For Mom's sake, I grew a few inches taller than my natural height, added a couple dozen extra pounds of solid muscle, filled out my jaw, and grew some stubble. Whether that was the way Natalie preferred me, I wasn't sure. I assumed not, except for the height. Todd was tall, but nowhere near as bulky, and was perpetually clean-shaven.

Too bad for her.

She might be the queen, but it was our mother whose every whim I sought to satisfy.

If only because it seemed to be the norm for our kind when it came to MFF threesomes, I expected things to start out with Mom and Nat playing with each other. But Mom told me to split myself in two, and once I did, she took one of me by the hand and led me over to the bed. Nat then did the same with the other Frank.

I set about seducing the two women orally. It was a strange experience. Perhaps that was just because I was so nervous, knowing what was to come, but it suddenly dawned on me that I'd never used two bodies to do the exact same thing to two different women at the same time before. Glancing to my left with the one body, or to the right with the other, was almost like looking in a mirror and finding my reflection with a different woman.

And those women were different from one another in many ways, despite their close relation. Certainly not night and day. But still different.

For one thing, they smelled and tasted different from one another. My mother's fragrance appealed to me a bit more, but perhaps only because it was my mother's. No one would ever claim that Natalie didn't smell and taste wonderful. The slight hint of chocolate I got from my sister didn't make me weak in the knees the way my mother's mix of blackberry and raspberry did though.

They also had rather different figures. Not that there was anywhere near the contrast between Nat and Mom as there would be between Mom and either Brianna or Rose. Nat was still pretty curvy. But no one had my mother's divine form. No one captured the very essence of womanhood the way my mother did.

Nat's mound was shaved bald. Some men found that appealing. I had been one of them at one point. But compared to the nicely trimmed triangle of curly black hair that greeted me on my way down to Mom's magic place, the bald patch on my sister only further made me think of Natalie as a girl and our mother a woman.

Finally, though the two Franks followed the same script, they didn't quite move in unison. Try as I might to keep my two selves on the same page, Mom and Nat simply didn't respond to my efforts in quite the same way.

For all that things had been rough between me and Mom lately while Nat and I had been getting along better than ever before, it was Nat who seemed stiff and nervous, who didn't seem relaxed enough to enjoy my ministrations. Every flick of my tongue, graze of my fingers, or nibble of my lips elicited a moan or sigh from our mother. But my sister pulled back as often as she pushed against me, and gasped as often as she moaned or sighed.

At least initially.

I'd honed my craft well over the years, and with the help of supernatural embellishments both large and small, it was a rare woman that wouldn't succumb to my seductions sooner or later. With a deft touch of her Libido here, a few extra hands and mouths there, and a delicate mix of teasing and direct stimulation, I soon had my sister cumming her brains out.

By the time I did, though, Mom had already lost patience with foreplay.

So while I continued orally pleasuring my sister, who was getting more and more into it, I knelt above my mother and fucked her Jockey.

The contrast between the slow seduction of my sweet sister and the wild assault I was delivering unto our insatiable mother drove me insane with lust. As if I wouldn't be most of the way there anyway, were I alone with either one of them.

Brianna might have helped to broaden my horizons, but ultimately, I still liked it best slow and tender. Taking my time to torturously seduce my sister was doing almost as much to excite me as it was her. Not quite, of course. She was getting awful close to her second orgasm already. But still. It was definitely a pleasure to pleasure her.

That said, nothing that compares to fucking my mother. Nothing.

Her big, round ass cheeks provided the perfect resistance as I thrust in and out of her. Her cool, soft skin pressed gently against my shaft, pulled away, then rushed back in as she made her cheeks clap. Between the fact that this position always made her feel tighter to begin with, and the huge size I'd swollen my member to at the moment, it was hard to imagine feeling more like I'd become a part of her. I was in heaven. The spongy flesh of her G-spot rubbed against the underside of my shaft with each stroke, while the smooth walls of her womb took hold of my cock like a vice grip.

This was where I belonged. I never should have strayed.

As always, I just about hypnotized myself staring at her glorious ass and the soft shockwaves that rippled across its surface each time I slammed into her.

"That's it, baby," she whispered. "Give it to Mommy. Give it to me good."

I gave her ass a firm slap. She yelped, but more in surprise, even delight, than pain.

Then she cooed and said, "You like Mommy's ass, don't you?"

"You know I do," I said. Talk about a fucking understatement.

Outside the bedroom, things were not back to how they'd once been yet between us. And perhaps might never again be. There was a certain innocence to our relationship before that wasn't going to come back. But wherever things stood there, and wherever they were headed, here, in bed, it was like nothing had changed. I didn't even know how to imagine being more physically attracted to a woman, feeling a desire more intense than I felt right then. And I knew that Mom felt exactly the same way.

I almost didn't notice that I was guiding my sister through her second orgasm, and this one a monster.

Natalie generally wasn't as vocal, or as physical, with her orgasms. Not the way our mother was. But, at the moment, she seemed set to break a record.

"I need you inside me," she said after her breathing started to return.

Had it been our mother giving me such a command, I wouldn't have hesitated to comply. But Nat didn't have that kind of power of me. She was just going to have to wait until I'd had my fill of eating her pussy.

Only after I'd already cum inside Mom for the first time and the two of us had switched from Jockey to doggy, and I'd gotten Natalie off for a third time, did I finally give my sister what she wanted. Nat rolled on her back, held her legs up by her ears, and I knelt before her while guiding my throbbing cock inside her tight box.

One pair of hands gripped my mother's hips. Another was fondling her ass. Still another groped her heavy breasts. Meanwhile, spectral mouths were sucking on her clit, her nipples, her toes, and her earlobes. At the same time, I was playing with my sister's more modest yet still quite generous breasts, holding her ankles, running my hands through her hair, and using spectral mouths to suck on her hips and toss her salad. They had no way of knowing it, but their wombs were working in perfect complement. My sister's contracted more slowly, while Mom's did so more rapidly. Like Natalie was singing backup vocals and Mom lead. They worked so perfectly together that I was inexorably moving closer to the brink.

This might be it. She might be ready to conceive.

"I love you, Frank," Natalie whispered.

I hesitated, but only a moment. A quick, and probably unnecessary, scan of her Libido told me that she didn't mean that the way I'd want our mother to mean it. Perhaps I couldn't quite say that it wasn't a romantic love. It was definitely different than the love a sister typically feels for her brother. We weren't talking platonic or typical familial love. Truthfully, I wasn't sure how to describe what Nat felt for me. But whatever she felt, it wasn't the same as what she felt for Todd. Or what I felt for Mom

Nor did she want it to be. Which was good. Because I didn't either.

Whatever she did feel though, it was mutual.

"I love you too, Nat," I said.

A moment later, another orgasm overtook me.

I pulled out of Mom and shot my load on her back. At the same time, I slammed into Nat, burying myself to the hilt. I felt her milking me from inside, her walls pulsing as they tried to coax every last drop out of me.

Just as I noticed a faint glow underneath her skin, I felt her Libido first swell then crash. Not only did her desire to continue having sex completely dry up, but all the energy she'd held within her Libido poured itself into her womb. Creating a new life.

A tiny immortal.

One of us. An Orwin.

I didn't need her to say anything to know what she wanted from me then. And that was to cuddle. I slid up behind her as she rolled onto her side and spooned her. She wiggled her ass against me, but not in a provocative manner, and draped my arm around her. The contented sigh she let out made my heart flutter.

Meanwhile, Mom was just shifting into third gear.

Which was just fine by me. I was too. It was time to try some new things.

At one point, I summoned a pair of floating eyeballs, much the same as I so often did with hands and mouths. Being able to watch myself as I fucked my mother was almost more pleasure than I could handle. Words like "beautiful" and "sexy" were not even close to adequate for describing my mother.

For a while, I ramped up my mother's sensitivity to the point that she climaxed with every single thrust. That wasn't anything she could take for too long, but for a good six or seven pumps, it made a nice change of pace.

Several hours after Natalie fell asleep in my arms, Mom finally told me she was ready. I'd been fucking her doggystyle, yet again, but I wanted to look her in the eyes at the moment of conception. Thankfully, she wanted that too.

So I had her climb on top of me.

My many hands roamed all over her divine figure.

Damn, but I had missed that body.

Brianna had been good for me in a lot of ways. After the things I'd done to gain power, and with that power once I'd acquired it, I'd needed someone who would love me for me. I'd needed someone who knew what it was like to somehow still believe that you were fundamentally a good person even while you engaged in frightfully immoral behavior. Someone who could help me forgive myself, yet still push me back onto the right path. And, for better or for worse, my mother hadn't been the one who was best suited for that.

Nonetheless, whatever had happened with Brianna, and however right it had been at the time, none of that changed the fact that my mother was the only one for me.

There was simply no one who could light my fire the way Mom could. Never would be.

Those thoughts ran through my mind while my hands ran over her curves, but it only lasted for a few moments. Because Mom used the same trick on me just then that I'd used on her earlier. She had but to raise her hips up and slide down my pole and I threw my head back, howling as an intense orgasm came over me. My whole body spasmed, muscles going wild and hips jerking frantically as my balls pumped an insane amount of cum into my mother's womb.

The most intense wave of euphoria carried me off into a sea of bliss.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, baby," she said.

Said? Or thought?

I couldn't tell.

For a moment, we were more intimately connected than I'd ever been to anyone. It made a mockery of the one time I'd thought that maybe, just maybe, I might have read her mind.

"Make Mommy a mommy again," she thought. "I want my son to give me a son."

That one I was sure she hadn't said aloud. Whatever Iva might have told me in the past, I had just read my mother's thoughts.

The moment passed as suddenly as it arrived, and I no longer had any idea what she was thinking. Which wasn't to say we were any less intimately connected. Just that the intimacy took on a different form. Our lips locked together in a sensuous and desperate kiss. Our hearts beat as one. And as her Libido collapsed in on itself like a deflated balloon, I felt something happening inside me. Not just the way my mother was draining sexual energy from me, and doing so hungrily. No, there was something else. Something rushing in to replace the rapidly departing energy. Hope, or joy, or peace. Happiness, maybe.

Just like Natalie had, Mom let out a contented sigh that expressed more perfectly than words ever could that all was right with the world.

And I couldn't have agreed with her more.

So it was that I found myself spooning my sister, who was fast asleep, while also spooning my mother, who was well on her way there, as the two women lay facing each other.

My sister would soon bear me either child who would either simultaneously be my son and nephew or daughter and niece. And my mother would soon give birth to a son who was also a brother or a daughter who was also a sister.

It sent shivers down my spine. As much as my instinctual revulsion at incest had long since faded, there was still a little part of me that found the idea of inbreeding to be taboo. But only a little part. Feeling new life take form within first my sister's womb then my mother's was better than anything I'd ever felt before. I simply couldn't feel too much guilt about the acts that had led to that feeling.

Besides, there had never been a more beautiful sight.

Their feet pressed together and their foreheads came awfully close to touching. They had almost identical expressions on their faces. Each had a mop of sweaty hair, which was a rare enough sight among our kind. As easy as it was for us to clean ourselves up without lifting a finger, we rarely went to sleep still covered in sweat and cum. And, perhaps it was just my imagination, but it even seemed that their abdomens were already swelling a little.

#

As tired as I was, I couldn't sleep. But I also didn't want to risk disturbing either Nat or Mom, so I couldn't really get out of bed.

Not with those bodies anyway.

I split off a third Frank and, while still lying beside my sister and our mother, slipped out of the bedroom to go explore the palace.

Natalie's tastes ran a little more towards the grandiose than mine did, but at the same time, the palace felt like an actual home that someone might live in. That reminded me of what Iva had done to my former palace.

"Couldn't sleep?"

Speak of the devil.

Iva's face appeared first, then her body. It reminded me of the Cheshire cat, of all things.

I knew it was possible for our kind to turn invisible, of course. Had done it myself. But the thought that Iva had been here all this time, had been watching me and my mother share our most intimate moment, made me feel like all the air had gone out of the world.

She looked up and down the empty hallway. "Is there somewhere better for us to speak?"

I ground my teeth. The correct answer was, "No, and by the way, get the fuck out and don't ever come back." Well, perhaps not the correct answer. But it was the one I really wanted to give. Either way, all I said was, "Sure," before taking her by the hand and teleporting us up onto the roof.

"Poetic," she said.

I snorted.

Somehow I doubted that this conversation would end like the last one we'd had on the roof of a royal palace. No one would be abdicating any thrones tonight.

"Look," she said, her voice softer. "I realize you must hate me. You've every right to."

Without responding, I gestured for her to continue.

"But I didn't meant to...didn't want to...I hate that we've ended up here."

"Whaddaya know. So do I."

Iva sighed.

It was only then that I noticed that she wasn't wearing any silk or ermine. There was no sign of her scepter or tiara. She wore a pair of jeans and a striped sweater.

Interesting.

I turned my back on her and walked over to a tree that Nat had coaxed out of the stone. With no soil to nourish it, nothing but granite in which to sink its roots, the oak somehow still flourished. It was unlike any other tree in another way as well. It was small, even by the standards of what passed for oak trees in the mortal world. But it wasn't a sapling. Its boughs were full and crooked and magnificent, and bore a full canopy of colorful foliage.

It was quite a sight. And a perfect representation of House Orwin.

I wasn't sure when Natalie had brought it forth, but I'd have bet that it was recently. It was just too fitting.

"Frank," Iva said. I heard a soft footfall.

I glanced over my shoulder. She stopped where she was, a dozen or so paces away, and crossed her arms under her breasts.

"What do you want me to say, Iva? That it's all okay? That I don't miss Brianna? That it's totally cool that you threatened to depose Nat and install a puppet monarch if House Orwin didn't follow House Farrier down the path of trying to be like Daphne?"

"I deserve that," she said.

Damn fucking right she did. And worse besides.

But transparent as the tactic was, it was working. I was finding it a lot harder to be mad at her than I wanted it to be.

I plucked a golden leaf off a low hanging branch and twirled it back and forth in my fingers, just to have something else to focus on. The genuine sound of remorse in her voice and the vulnerability she displayed by hugging herself the way she was might otherwise make me want to comfort her.

What the hell was wrong with me?

"I can't explain," Iva said. "But you don't know what it's been like."

"You're right," I said. "I don't. Nor do I want to. Some things can't be excused, no matter what the circumstances. The fact that you planned to kill me, for example."

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers