Homelands Pt. 05 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
609 Followers

For the time being though, there was no woman in the universe but Veronica. And no men save her brothers, for that matter. After she sucked Eric off and swallowed an inordinate amount of his cum, she rode Nick to a climax of her own.

Then the three of them decided it was time for a DP.

Veronica still wasn't entirely sure how she felt about anal. As long as it was Nick taking her ass, she was usually more or less comfortable with the idea. But there were times she didn't want even him back there.

This was not one of those times.

The voice inside her head, the one that would normally pipe up at this point and ask if she really wanted to go there, had apparently taken the day off.

And she was glad that it had.

Veronica experienced several intense orgasms that afternoon.

#

"Yup," Gabriela said. "That was...yup."

Eric smiled as he stood up.

"You're getting dangerously good at that, baby," she said, ruffling his hair. "Might even teach Nick here a few tricks."

Eric's smile deepened. He turned and flashed a toothy grin at Nick.

For his part, the dark-haired youth merely chuckled and clapped his brother on the back.

Slowly, Gabriela slipped off the counter and back onto the cool floor. Her whole body felt limp and unsteady. In the best possible way.

Hardly two feet away from her, the other Nick and Eric were double-penetrating Veronica.

Gabriela had never found the idea of taking two men inside her at once to be particularly appealing. What experiences she'd had with anal sex were not entirely pleasurable. It was hard to imagine how the sense of being overwhelmed, of being powerless and almost under assault, would be made better if she had a cock in her vag at the same time.

But maybe it was just that she'd never had the right partners. That Hank had been too much of a control freak. That Alan had been overeager, clumsy even, back when they'd first started exploring the pleasures of incest.

Besides, it did look like Veronica was having the absolute time of her life. And she seemed to be in control of it all, even though she was sandwiched between her two brothers. Eric lay flat on his back, fondling Veronica's considerable breasts gently. Nick knelt behind them, holding almost perfectly still. One hand was on Veronica's hip and one held her inky black hair aside so he could kiss her neck. But his hips did not so much as gyrate, let alone thrust. Their sister could choose for herself how fast or slow she wanted to impale herself on their two rods. And, at the moment, she was going hog wild.

The sight gave Gabriela chills.

Eric noticed her noticing. He put a hand on her waist, softly, and asked, "Yeah?"

She fretted at her lower lip. It had been so long since she'd allowed a man to come in through the back door. And she'd never tried anything like this.

But if she was going to do so, who better to try it with than her beautiful sons?

And they were both her sons. It didn't matter that Nick had none of her blood. She'd raised him as her own. Cared for him. Loved him, if not the same way that she loved Eric.

Nick looked at her, expectantly. No, not expectantly. If she said no, he wouldn't let any disappointment show. That wasn't his way. He'd do his best to help her enjoy it, if she chose to go down that path, but he'd understand if she didn't.

Slowly, Gabriela nodded.

She followed Veronica's lead and suggested that Eric lie on his back. Not only did she want to be able to look him in the eyes, but she was only going to enjoy this if whoever claimed her ass was really delicate. Most of the time, delicate was not what she looked for in a man. Ordinarily, she liked that Eric tended to take what he wanted. And if she asked him to, he'd probably be just as gentle as his brother. But at least to start, she wanted Jennifer's sensitive little boy behind her, and her gorgeous hunk beneath her.

To start off, though, she wanted Eric all to herself.

They went slow. His hands were firm, insistent, but not aggressive. His kisses were soft and tender. When their lips weren't locked together, he stared into her eyes, unblinking, and she thought she might lose herself.

"You're so beautiful, Mom. I couldn't possibly be more drawn to you," he said. "You don't have to do this for me."

"It's not for you," she said. "It's for me."

He smiled. "Well, as long as you're sure."

She wasn't, exactly. But she was pretty close.

Gabriela laid a finger over her son's lips, bounced softly on his hard cock a few times, then leaned down for a kiss.

She'd met a lot of guys who didn't know how to kiss, back when she'd dated mortal men. She'd also met more than a few who did, of course. Like every one of their kind, if to varying degrees. Even Wes could make her knees weak and her Libido swell, most of the time.

But Eric?

Her son's kisses were unlike any she'd ever known. They made her feel alive. Made her feel warm and loved. And when he took his hands away from her ass, an ass he insisted was not too big, though she still wasn't entirely sure she believed him, and looped his arms back around her shoulders, holding her tight, she felt safe and protected too.

Once, she'd thought Alan was the one for her. She'd hated Becky for being his favorite.

Of course, she'd then hated herself for feeling that way, after everything that happened. It had taken but one tragic day for her to go from hating her sister to missing her intensely. So much so that she couldn't bear to think the girl's name any more than she could Alan's.

But Gabriela had long ago accepted that Alan wasn't really the one for her. Not just in the sense that if he'd truly been meant for her, he wouldn't have been taken away from her. She'd allowed herself to see that he and Becky were too good for each other for any other woman to lay claim to Alan.

No, her brother was not the one.

Her son was.

For some time, she'd hoped that he might be. Probably since the day she'd initiated him. But she hadn't dared to let herself believe that he really was. Even after he started losing interested in Olivia. It was just too good to be true.

Now, though, as she stared into his eyes, felt his strong arms holding her tight, and as his young, hard dick filling her, connecting the two of them to one another both physically and symbolically, she knew. This was the man for her. Unquestionably.

Nothing bad could happen to her while she was in his arms.

When she announced that she was ready for Nick, Gabriela almost felt like she standing outside herself. From a small distance, she watched as the dark-haired youth crouched behind her, sucked on his thumb, and gently probed at her anus. Though some part of her knew that it took some time, a lot of lube, and still more patience, on some other level, she felt like the buildup just came and went in the blink of an eye.

It didn't hurt. At all.

Perhaps it was a little awkward. Maybe even unpleasant, at first. But not painful. Definitely not that. And after whatever lingering fear remained drained away, and her body relaxed, she actually started to enjoy it.

A lot.

She'd never really thought about, but only about a third of her vagina was sensitive enough to really feel her lover's penis sliding in and out of her. Her anus, on the other hand, was a bundle of supersensitive nerve endings. Which was, of course, precisely why she hadn't enjoyed anal in the past. Alan, and especially Hank, had been too insistent. Too quick to try to get her to take it all in. Too rough.

Nick was the exact opposite. He took his sweet time penetrating her. And she couldn't have been more thankful for that. By the time she felt his balls pressing against her cheeks, though, she found herself thinking, "Finally. About damn time."

"Okay?" Eric asked.

Eyes closed and lower lip buried under her front teeth, Gabriela nodded. "Better than."

Nick ran his fingers lightly through her hair and kissed her shoulder before whispering, "You're a goddess."

"A-fucking-men," Eric agreed.

She felt like a goddess, even if she only really believed that one of her sons thought so. They were her faithful. Her followers. And they were worshiping her with their hearts and hands and mouths. With their whole bodies.

Exactly the way a goddess should be worshiped.

The experience was, in many ways, exactly what she expected. There was a certain awkwardness to the whole ordeal. Too many bodies trying to occupy too little space. Too many smells invading her nose, making it hard to pick out and savor each young man's unique musk. Hands everywhere. Strong muscles pressed against every part of her. And she'd never felt so full. It was almost like she couldn't breathe.

Yet, even though those were more or less the things she'd expected to notice, her reactions to them were not at all what she'd feared. She did indeed feel full. Their movements were indeed awkward. But it wasn't overwhelming. Intense, yes, but not overwhelming. The intimacy, the powerful sense of connectedness, was intoxicating.

She wasn't sure how long she could handle that level of stimulation though. Shortly after her beautiful sons brought her to a climax, she announced that she needed a break.

Veronica, somehow, was still going. Now it was Eric in her ass, and Nick lying underneath her. And the boys were doing more work now too. Thrusting into her, fast and hard. But the girl still seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself, even if it looked like it was taking everything she had to keep from being swept away by it all.

More power to her.

Gabriela might get there one day. After she'd had more practice. But, for now, she couldn't bear the thought of having another dick in her ass, however much fun it had been while it had lasted.

So after she regained her breath, she climbed down on all fours and waited to see which boy would claim her first.

Of course, Eric did.

His strong hands took hold of her hips and her pussy started to ache with anticipation. No one made her feel the way Eric did. Her beautiful son was as perfect as a man could be.

Had Nick pressed his dick to her mouth, she'd have been glad to suck him off again. Just at that moment, she was feeling so horny that there wasn't much she'd have said "no" to. But when he decided to collapse back down to just the one body that was lying beneath his sister, Gabriela didn't complain.

Ostensibly, the point of all this was for the Hardts to say goodbye to the Moodys. But some time alone with Eric was never, ever out of order.

"You've got to be the sexiest woman alive," Eric said at one point.

Gabriela smiled to herself.

"Thought you liked your women skinny? Flat-chested?"

"Noooo," he said.

She leaned sharply forward, leaving his hard prick behind. It wasn't easy to part with it, but with any luck he found the absence even less bearable than she did. "What's that, baby? Mommy can't hear you."

Her son grabbed her hips, hard, and pulled back, impaling her on his fat dick.

"Those...days...behind me," Eric panted, in between thrusts.

"What changed?" she asked.

The slap he gave her ass then was more than just firm. It stung.

Beautifully.

Apparently, he was done playing along with her little game.

Time for a new one then. Time to have her baby boy prove to her exactly how rehabilitated he was. She thrust back against him, gave her hips a little wiggle, then slammed her thighs together. As she tightened her vice grip physically, she simultaneously stepped up her metaphysical onslaught.

She slowly moved her hips up and down the length of her son's massive penis. The feeling inside her pussy was almost unbearable, but even more unbearable was the thought of allowing the pleasure to end. She had to keep it going just a little longer. Even as Gabriela worked her son's member faster and faster with her inner walls, she eased up on his Libido. Reversed course, in fact, numbing him to the pleasures that she was visiting upon him.

Her orgasm was so close. He couldn't cum yet.

Just.

A little.

Longer.

Those tiny little spasms inside her wet pussy were a sure sign that her climax was going to be a good one. The kind that made her whole body tingle. That left her feeling no pain, and forced her to smile uncontrollably. That opened up the floodgates, allowing her son to drink heavily from her pool of energy, should he so choose.

Which, of course, he wouldn't. No matter how vulnerable she made herself, she'd never have to worry about him abusing her trust.

"How's...ungh...that?" she asked.

"Ooooh, fuck," Eric moaned.

Every time Gabriela moved away from her son, she squeezed her vaginal muscles just a little bit harder than the previous time, relishing the feel of her son's big, hard cock. The slick walls of her tunnel were milking him, caressing him on his way out.

"Not yet," she whispered. "Almost there, baby."

He tightened his hold on her broad hips, putting a stop to her languid ebb an flow, and began to pulverize her pussy. He slammed in and out faster, faster, faster.

"Mmmmph, yes, yes, yes," Gabriela panted.

She started thrusting her hips back just as fast, retaking some manner of control. Her son's hands loosened up and he let her set the pace. She gave her hips a good wiggle, sliding her ass about in circles against her son, and felt his cock head stirring her insides.

"Atta girl," Eric said, tapping her ass lightly with an open palm. "Dance for me."

How long Gabriela remained on the brink of an orgasm, she couldn't have said. They kept going like that, speeding up and then slowing down and then speeding up and then slowing down, for some time.

Eventually, though, she knew she couldn't take much more. The pleasure was too much. The sensory overload was causing her to lose control over her muscles, her thoughts, and her very essence. A tingling began deep inside her and worked its way out, radiating from her vulva and her nipples and running down her spine.

Then Eric took over.

He started thrusting his hips as fast as he ever had, fucking her sizzling pussy the way a good son ought to fuck his mother. And Gabriela started to cum, and cum hard. Her pussy throbbed like a bass drum. A wave of euphoria crested slowly. She was almost there.

"Yes, yes, yes, YES!"

And there it was. Pleasure beyond words began to settle over her.

Just as it did, Eric joined her in climax. His virile young seed filled her tunnel, coated her inner walls. Even as she pictured a dam bursting, as it became clear that he was not only going to fill her up, but cause her womb to overflow, she still found herself wanting, needing, to milk him further. To feel his cock twitch and his balls pulse again and again and again, as he filled her with his love.

Her son grunted and his hips jerked, but still he held his cock buried deep inside her. And he just kept right on ejaculating.

"Give it to me, baby," Gabriela cooed. "Make Mommy yours."

Nick and Veronica stopped for a second to look at them. Gabriela was still moving, still riding her son's cock through a few final waves of pleasure, even though, by rights, she shouldn't have had any energy left with which to do so. All the while, Eric was still filling Gabriela with yet more of his jizz. His life-giving sperm. His little babies-to-be.

When he finally retreated, his seed started to gush out of her, hitting the floor with a gentle yet decidedly audible slop. Nick and Veronica smiled at her, their eyebrows raised in amusement, and Gabriela couldn't help but blush.

But her mind was already elsewhere.

For just a moment there, it had felt like more than jizz was filling her. Like her son had opened up in a deeper way. Allowed a part of him to fuse with her.

Whatever images might have danced through her mind as he pumped her full of sperm, her son hadn't impregnated her. She'd felt the beautiful, draining, life-affirming, Libido-emptying rush of conception just twice before, but each had made the kind of impression that lasted a lifetime. Whatever had just happened, it wasn't quite that.

Which was good. Because that was all kinds of against the rules.

It was relief that she felt at the realization. Really, it was.

#

"So. I trust you had a good time," Veronica said as they walked down the driveway, leaving behind the house they'd grown up in.

Nick regarded her quietly out of the corner of his eye.

It wasn't fair, she knew. If Nick had enjoyed Gabriela's affection more than she had Eric's, that wasn't his fault. And she couldn't pretend that Eric did nothing for her. Besides, the frustration she felt had more to do with him spending most of the night with their mother, when she'd thought him was asleep beside her, than it did their goodbye to the Moodys. And, of course, that might never have happened if she hadn't quietly rebuffed her brother.

In short, she was projecting. It wasn't really her brother that she was mad at, even though she was indeed upset with him. The feelings she had for her father, and the things they were making her do, were the real problem.

Fair or unfair, though, she was going to take it out on Nick. No one ever said emotions made sense, after all.

"What's really on your mind?" Nick asked, taking her hand in his.

She pulled it away. "Nothing. Except your obsession with older women."

He nodded. Fucking nodded.

How could he be so casual? Couldn't he just do her the favor of rising to the bait?

That was Nick for you, though. Always understanding. Always mature. Even when she didn't want him to be.

"Did you have to tell me about last night?" she demanded.

"Don't think it's right to keep secrets from you. Especially with stuff like that."

Veronica huffed.

"Besides, it would only make it seem like it was a bigger deal than it was," he added. "If you ever did find out."

"Right, it was nothing," she aid. "Just boredom, really. Because that's what most guys do when they can't sleep. They fuck their mothers."

"Vee."

Why wouldn't he just fight back?

Instead, he wrapped an arm around her. She struggled at first, but only halfheartedly.

"Is this all because you're expecting a fight over whatever it is that you're hiding from me? Figure you should just go ahead and start one anyway?"

She didn't respond.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure you're making too big a deal of it," he said. "If you don't want to tell me, don't tell me. I'm not gonna ask. But I do want you to know that it wouldn't change anything between us."

"How can you say that?" she asked. Then, realizing how that sounded, she hurried to add, "Assuming there's an `it' at all."

He smiled wanly then kissed the top of her head. The jerk just didn't fight fair.

"Fine," she said. "Obviously there is." No sense trying to lie to the Libido-reading bastard. "But I'm not going to tell you, because you'll flip out. Even though I'm sure you meant it when you said that you wouldn't. Hell, I'd be mad, if I were you."

"Well then I guess I should be, even without knowing what it is," he said.

Without a trace of anger in his voice.

The fucker had a point. Rhetorical or otherwise. "It's about Dad," she said.

"You think he's hot."

Veronica stared up at her brother silently. Even though she knew he was entirely too good at reading people, that still took her by surprise.

It shouldn't have, of course. Once she'd said what she'd said, there were only so many things that could fit. But she was still trying to wrap her head around the way she felt herself. How could he just blurt it out like that, as if it was so predictable?

"That doesn't bother me, you goofball," he said, kissing her again.

"Really?" she asked.

"Really."

"You're weird," she said, feeling the tension go out of her shoulders.

Her brother burst out laughing.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
609 Followers