Homelands Pt. 05 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
605 Followers

After the final death throes passed, her grandfather wrapped the fish in wax paper and laid it the wicker basket. It was the strong muscles in his back, and the way they rippled and stretched as he bent over, that had Annie's attention though.

Was this dark-skinned hunk really the man who'd bounced her on his knee when she was a child? The one whose long white beard she used to love yanking on? The man who'd given her the first Lego set she'd ever played with?

He had her grandfather's way of speaking. The pipe she'd noticed sitting on the table on the front porch was the same pipe her grandfather had always smoked. But, try as she might, she couldn't find so much as a passing resemblance in his face.

The man she'd once called pop-pop had just been so old. The one kneeling in the grass beside her, however, had the body of a young man and a face that was best described as ageless. He didn't even look as old as her father, though she knew he had to have been.

He might not have the enchanting emerald green eyes her father had, but her grandfather owned the ruggedly handsome look. If Annie ever saw her father again, she wouldn't go weak in the knees for him the way she had before. Not now that she'd met her grandfather, and discovered what the Homelands version of an attractive older man really was.

"Whaddaya say? Had enough? Or should we see if we can bring in another one?"

Annie fretted at her lower lip.

Her grandfather laughed. "Got it." He stood up and closed the basket. "Might have to start getting it ready for dinner ourselves, though. Jenny's not likely to let her mother come up for air any time soon."

Annie giggled, both at the implication and the fact that he'd referred to her mother as "Jenny." She still wasn't quite used to hearing her grandfather talk so comfortably about sex, but it was easier to wrap her head around the idea of her mother and her grandmother hooking up than it was to hear her referred to by that nickname.

"Don't worry," he said. "I'll do the yucky parts. Won't get around to teaching you how to gut a fish til you're well and truly hooked on the catching part."

Annie smirked. "Good thinking."

"So. Shall we?" he asked, offering her his elbow.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
605 Followers