Homelands Pt. 05 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers

"Yeah," he said, breathlessly. "Better than, in fact."

"You sure?" Olivia asked, eyebrows raised.

Eric nodded.

She hesitated a moment before saying, "Good. Because I was kinda hoping...." Without finishing, she glanced over at her father.

Both of them.

One was busily fucking the hell out of Eric's mother. Giving it to her like he never had before, really. The other Uncle Wes was sitting beside Eric and receiving a blowjob from Aunt Zoey. The kind of blowjob that would have given a mortal man a heart attack.

"You can do that, right?" Liv asked.

"Yeah," he said, a bit breathless.

So, after the world stopped spinning, he went ahead and split himself in two.

"You're sure you're okay?" Olivia asked again. "She do something to you?"

"I'm sure," he said.

Of course, her mother had done something to him. And he was afraid that his aunt might be right that he'd never again slide inside another woman without comparing her, unfavorably, to the golden goddess. But he'd never felt so powerful, so confident, so devoid of pain or suffering or fear or anxiety. He should have resented his aunt for what she'd done. But he simply couldn't. Not yet, at least. All he felt, in that moment, was gratitude.

"Cause it sure looks like she scrambled your brains," his cousin continued.

Eric laughed. "Maybe a little. But in a good way."

"Okaaay," his cousin said, staring intently at him still.

By way of response, Eric grabbed the back of his cousin's head and pulled her in for a kiss. She offered no resistance. In fact, after she'd had a moment to regain her bearings, she threw herself into the kiss.

Eric almost started to worry that she might suck his soul right out of him.

Olivia was a damn good kisser. He'd known that for years. She had full, soft lips, a nimble tongue, and an artistic sense of timing.

But she'd never kissed him quite like she did just then.

What exactly he'd done to get her to let go like that, to throw herself so completely into the kiss without bothering to tease him, he wasn't sure. Whatever it was, though, he was glad that he'd done it, even though he'd always enjoyed her playful approach. If Eric hadn't just emptied his sac into her mother, he might have cum right then.

His hands made their way down his cousin's back to her round little ass. He cupped Olivia's firm cheeks and gave them a good squeeze. He would've liked it if they had a little more give. Like his mother's ass cheeks, which were big, round, and soft. But, all the same, his cousin's tight cheeks had more than a little something going for them.

The second Eric then rose up from the couch and stood back, watching. Admired Liv's ass, small though it might be. And, for a moment, he considered joining them.

But, empowered by the energy she herself had fed him, Eric decided it was time for Zoey to see what her nephew was capable of.

While she was slobbing his uncle's knob, Eric knelt behind Zoey. He took a hip in one hand and worked her sphincter loose with the thumb of his other. She didn't stop sucking her husband's dick long enough to either encourage him or tell him to stop or anything. For his part, Uncle Wes just grinned at him and flashed him a thumbs up.

Good enough.

His aunt's ass was almost as featureless as an ass could be. Not quite as bad as Annie's. Nick's younger sister had no ass whatsoever. But it almost at that point. Undoubtedly, his aunt was proud of that. She'd never have to worry about whether anyone thought that a pair of pants or a dress made her look fat. But, staring down at her meager backside, Eric was filled with disappointment.

Still, while he'd rather have been kneeling behind his mother, he'd rarely been so excited to watch his fat rod stretch a tiny hole so wide. Ruin his ability to enjoy sex with his mother, would she? He'd show her.

So, while his cousin rode him cowgirl, Eric fucked his aunt' ass. And he fucked it hard.

As he did, he reached between her legs and played with her stiff clitoris. Eric also upon the vast energy within him to heighten her sensitivity. Not so much that she'd be overwhelmed by his efforts. Just enough to make sure the she really enjoyed herself.

Then he poured a little more in.

And a little more.

Any other woman would have collapsed. Or begged him to stop.

But to judge by the way she drove her hips back to meet his every thrust, and by the sounds she made as she tried her best to moan around Wes' cock, Aunt Zoey was loving every second of it. Her sphincter was spasming against his cock, and her labia were pulsing.

If only he'd fucked her like this in the past. Maybe Eric wouldn't have spent so many afternoons wondering why she never offered to join him and Liv.

With how timid Wes was, he never would have guessed that Aunt Zoey liked getting fucked so hard. Liked having her ass pulverized.

Meanwhile, Olivia was using the other Eric as a living sex toy, riding him through orgasm after orgasm. His cousin's climaxes came fast and furious. Each one ended as quickly as it began. None of them were screamers. But, still, it seemed like every other time she slid down his pole, her eyes rolled back inside her head.

All semblance of clarity had left her face. She might as well have been strung out on heroin. Nonetheless, she kept right on going. She worked her hips up and down furiously, impaling herself over and over again on his fat cock.

It was her mother who should have been cumming her brains out like that. But Eric was having trouble heightening one woman's sensitivity while leaving the other unaffected, and the same stimulus was getting a much bigger response from his cousin than his aunt.

His cousin hardly seemed to mind though. And Eric enjoyed seeing that look of pure bliss on her face. Not so much because it made him feel manly or gave him a sense of accomplishment or anything like that. Just because he cared for her, and had been pained by the look of abject despair on her face earlier.

In the end, Eric brought Zoey to a modest climax. And only one of them. If he'd taught his aunt a lesson, it was one she'd likely enough soon forget.

She did yield up a bit more of her plentiful energy though. So, feeling like a lesser deity, Eric headed over to his mother for one more romp.

#

"Where are you going?" Veronica asked her.

Annie didn't bother looking over her shoulder at her sister. "Bathroom. Be right back."

"Don't take too long," Veronica replied. "Or we might not wait for you."

Of course she wouldn't.

From the moment Veronica had showed up, she'd been trying to steal their grandfather's attention away from Annie. Wasn't enough that she already had one guy. After all, he was broken. So what was there to do, but move in on Grandpa Randy too?

Apparently, allowing Annie to feel special for once would have been un-fucking-thinkable.

Their grandfather then said to Veronica, "I think we can probably manage to wait a minute or two, dear."

That brought a faint grin to Annie's lips.

But it didn't really matter. Grandpa didn't seem to realize the game his two granddaughters were playing. He didn't necessarily favor Veronica over her. But neither would he protest if Veronica climbed on top of him. Again.

The girl sure did like being on top. Which just fucking figured. She'd always liked being in charge. Ever since she was a little girl.

For her part, Annie liked nothing more than having a man mount her, be it doggy or missionary. Didn't matter. As long as he was on top, and in control. If he tied her up, spanked her, pulled her hair, and called her names, well, that was fine too. Better than, really. But that was all optional. So long as Annie could let herself go, could put herself in the trusting hands of a confident, powerful, assertive lover, she was happy.

And though he went along with whatever Veronica proposed, their grandfather clearly had it in him to be exactly that kind of lover. Annie was sure of it. She hadn't gotten him all to herself yet, but she could just tell. He knew that what Annie wanted from him was not the same as what her sister did. And he gave his women what they wanted.

When he'd knelt behind her and made her his bitch, she'd almost died of a heart-attack, so intense had her orgasms been.

All three of them.

She'd attempted to eat Veronica's pussy while her grandfather made her dreams cum true, but it had been all she could do to keep herself from collapsing in a fit of ecstasy. Keeping her sister from feeling left out hadn't been a real high priority for Annie just then.

That had been the best ten minutes of her life.

Fuck, if she could just get Grandpa Randy alone for one night, her understanding of sexual satisfaction just might change forever.

She sighed as she eased the bathroom door shut with her bare foot.

Compared to the hardwood floors found throughout the rest of the cabin, the ceramic tiles in the bathroom felt cool beneath her feet. Annie instinctively went up on tippy-toes, the way one did when walking on a white sand beach that turned out to be much hotter than expected. The shock of it almost made her lose control of her bladder prematurely.

As she sat down on the porcelain throne, she forced herself to admit that she didn't actually dislike Veronica. Her sister could be really sweet sometimes. She was probably the only one who'd even noticed that Annie had been feeling lonely ever since they'd initiated her into the fucked up ways of their fucked up family. Of course, that was part of why it was so maddening that she wouldn't give Annie any time alone with their grandfather. But perhaps that was just her inner spoiled brat coming out.

Once Nick recovered, he and Veronica would leave. Annie could wait until then to get what she wanted. What she needed. No sense being such a bitch towards her sister. All she had now as her family, after all. That was the way of their kind.

It was also more than a little ironic that she'd spent the morning resenting her mother's decision to bring her here, only to now resent her sister for getting between her and their grandfather. Her mother, who had undoubtedly noticed the smart-ass comments Annie had made towards Veronica all throughout dinner, had to have been all kinds of amused by that.

Neither of them was responsible for Annie feeling as frustrated and neglected as she did. For that, she blamed her brothers.

And, most of all, the father who should have been there to initiate her.

He should have been there all along, of course. Should have come to her dance recitals and taught her to ride a bike and told her how pretty she looked when she was feeling down. But if he'd at least been there on her eighteenth birthday to do the job neither of her brothers had apparently enjoyed doing for him, well, she'd have forgiven a lot.

Staring at the coarse grain of the wood planks that stood between her and the outside world, Annie found herself starting to laugh uncontrollably. It was all just so weird. She was in a wood cabin on a magical island in a fantasy world, taking a bathroom break from the threesome she was having with her sister and her grandfather, while her mother dyked out with her grandmother in the master bedroom, and her brother lay regrowing his legs in one of the guest bedrooms. And he'd lost his legs in a crazy fight in the lobby of some office building with a couple of immortals, one of whom just happened to be wielding a pair of fucking swords while the other had been more lion than man.

None of that shit made any damn sense.

Even with everything that had happened since she'd turned eighteen, she still couldn't quite believe any of it. Sounded like the perverted shit people made up and posted on dirty story sites on the internet. Only no one ever had to stop in the middle of having sex to go to the bathroom in those stories. If they ever had to go to the bathroom at all.

This was what her life had become.

And the worst fucking part was that she didn't hate it. She'd thought she had just a few hours ago. But all it had taken to convince her that this wasn't so bad after all was the prospect of her grandfather putting her above all the other women in the family. It didn't matter that the last time she'd seen him he was old and fat and his hair was all white. Nor that he was related to her by blood. All the fucked up shit surrounding her would have been just fine with Annie if she could just have her grandfather all to herself.

After she finished, Annie wiped herself and washed her hands. Standing over the sink, she took a long look at the face staring back at her.

She didn't love what she saw.

But she also realized that few, if any, high school girls did. That wasn't something you realized when you first got to high school, but by senior year, it was hard to walk down the hall with tripping over the massive piles of insecurity everyone left lying around.

And though Annie saw room for improvement, she thought that she could objectively say that she was prettier than her sisters and her mothers. Granted, her cousin was prettier than she was. Aunt Zoey too. But they didn't even really count. The Hardts and the Moodys were no longer one family. Among her real family, at least, Annie was the prettiest. That sounded terrible, but it was true. And sometimes a girl needs to tell herself such things.

Sure, brown eyes were a dime a dozen. She'd have loved to have inherited her father's gorgeous emerald orbs. But her eyes were big, her lashes full, and her eyebrows perfectly sculpted. Her coffee-colored skin was smooth, her dark complexion unmarred by a single imperfection, save for one birth mark on her right cheek that she actually thought was cute enough that it didn't count as an imperfection. The diamond stud in her upper lip that was today's choice of body art looked good. She'd definitely rock that again. While her lips weren't as full as she'd like, they were naturally a beautiful brick red, and she liked the cupid's bow shape to her upper lip. Her teeth were perfectly straight and white as ivory, giving her a killer smile. At least, she was pretty sure that she had a killer smile. Guys would tell girls anything to get in their pants, so it didn't necessarily mean much that she'd always been told she did. But still. They'd said that before, when she'd been wearing a mortal disguise without even knowing it.

Now that she'd learned to release her true self, her facial features were softer, more feminine, and more symmetric. There was less baby fat on her face. Her teeth were whiter and she never had a bad hair day. She basically still looked like the same old Annie, but everything she liked about herself seemed to be that much better, and the things she didn't like about herself had at least grown a tad bit less shameful.

The new and improved Annie wasn't perfect, by any means, but she was pretty hot.

And her body had improved even more than her face.

She almost didn't even hate it. And that was a feeling she wasn't at all familiar with.

Though she'd never been flat-chested, not since middle school, her breasts had grown even bigger. And perkier. They had just enough sag and bounce that you could tell that they weren't implants, but they were otherwise firm and well-behaved. They were aware that gravity was a thing, and they made an obligatory gesture in the right direction now and then, but overall they stood high and proud. The stretch marks that had developed when her girls grew in were gone. As was the wobble from her inner thighs. Her hips were smaller than they used to be and her waist was too. By a lot. The net result was that she had more dramatic curves even though she was quite a bit slimmer than she used to be. The little jelly roll guys told her they didn't even notice didn't show up anymore, whether she was sitting down or not. Her abs were tight and toned, but not shredded. A lot of guys couldn't stand a girl with a better six pack than him. Thankfully, Annie wasn't anywhere near that point. Just nice and trim, leaning towards athletic. The silver pendant dangling from her belly button was cute as hell too, if she did say so herself.

So why the fuck then didn't the men of this world seem to notice her?

Was there some secret that she was missing out on? Some sort of pheromone women of their kind gave off that Annie hadn't learned how to secrete yet? Surely her mother would have told about that, if so.

A soft knock came at the window.

Annie's hands reflexively went to cover her breasts, and she crossed her legs to hide her snatch. It was a wonder that she hadn't screamed. Which would have been really silly of her, because it was probably just a bird anyways.

Only it turned out that it was her father.

His expressionless face was a few inches from the window.

Those breathtaking green eyes bore into her, and she felt completely exposed. Not just because she was naked either. That gaze made her feel small and vulnerable and alive.

She padded over to the wall and slid the window open.

"What are you doing here?" she whispered.

"Well, `hello' to you too," her father replied.

That was no fair. You didn't just drop in on a girl like that, knocking at the window while she was in the bathroom, naked, and expect her to be cordial.

But the part of Annie's brain that protested against her father's smarmy attitude had taken a back seat to the part that was hung up on the fact that her father had come out here, to a part of the court over which his king officially had no dominion, to see her.

Her heart was beating so fast, the thump-thumping it made drowned out the soft whistle of wind in the trees outside and the frogs and crickets and various other icky woodland creatures that you never heard back in Los Angeles.

"You shouldn't be here. Mom said-"

"Please tell me you don't believe everything your mother says about me," he said.

Annie blushed.

Her mother actually hadn't told her much of anything about him. More or less refused to talk about him, in fact. Not that he had any way of knowing that. The fact that she might have given him the idea that she'd been listening to the words of a jilted lover made her feel, well, not stupid, but more than a little clumsy. Not since the first week of middle school had she felt so socially inept.

"Oh, I see," he said.

He didn't explain what he meant by that, but he didn't need to. He wasn't the type of guy who needed things spelled out for him.

Which was pretty hot. But it made her feel even more awkward at the same time.

"Anyway," he continued, "I'm not here on official court business, if that's what you were going to say. His majesty hasn't got a clue that I'm here. Which is a very good thing," he added, with a grin, "because I'm clearly violating the court's vow to honor your grandparents' privacy. Best we keep that between you and me."

"Oh," Annie said, tried to sound disinterested even as her frantically beating heart sped up further still. "Seems the king often doesn't have any idea what you're up to."

"Sometimes even when he thinks he does, he doesn't," her father replied. "But that's besides the point. The Shadow has taken the night off. It's your father who wishes to speak to you. To see you."

"To hold you," Annie finished for him, inside her head.

Her knees went weak.

She'd told herself that this wouldn't happen the next time she saw him. That now that she'd seen the best of what the Homelands had to offer, she'd find it easier to admit to herself that her father wasn't that hot. What a fucking lie that had turned out to be.

Her grandfather had a great body, and he couldn't have been more handsome. He treated her the way she should want a guy to treat her too.

But Annie had a long history of being turned on by exactly the wrong kind of guy.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers