Homelands Pt. 10 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers

Lance grunted.

The woman shook her head. "What am I going to do with you?" Then she snapped her fingers and Curt and Kristen appeared, sitting back to back atop the coffee table. "Do we even know if they're really attached to these two?"

They weren't conscious, but Yvette could see their chests gently rising and falling. And there was no sign of injury. Aside from being bound together with duct tape, they looked fine. They were even dressed in the clothes they'd had on earlier, rather than buck naked as they had been when Yvette had burst into the bedroom.

Yvette wished she could press pause. Give herself a minute to try to process the first dozen impossibilities of the night. Then she felt stupid for not wanting to press stop.

"We'll find out soon enough," Lance said. His eyes flicked towards Yvette and she wanted to kick him in the balls. Or bite his cock off.

His partner strode towards him like a model on a runway, each step crisp and precise and her hips rolling exaggeratedly. Under different circumstances, Yvette might have thought that cute. The woman had soft features, round cheeks, and oversized eyes. Between that and her inflated lips, to say nothing of her improbable proportions or her sugary soprano voice, she looked more like a doll than a person. Or a girl who was trying all too desperately to look like a doll, the way some Japanese girls did. It was kind of sad and kind of adorable.

Or would have been, if Yvette wasn't sure that the woman's heart was as cold and blue as her eyes and lips. Who chided their lover for not letting them "be the mean one" anyway?

"I'm sorry, sweetie," the bitch said before giving her wolfman lover a kiss on the bicep, which was all she could reach even in those killer heels. "You did great, setting all this up."

"He did?" Zach asked.

Neither Lance nor his lady paid the question any mind.

"I suppose I should introduce myself," the woman said at last, turning to face Zach and Yvette. With a lacquered blue nail nearly long enough to qualify as a claw of her own, she tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "I'm Lena. Wolfboy's sister."

His sister?

On some level, that made sense. It explained the way she slipped in and out of the shadows. The not-so-cuddly pets she'd called off just in time. Her inhuman proportions and perfect face. Whatever he was, she clearly was too. As she'd have to be, if they shared the same blood. But the way the two of them looked at and spoke to each other had left Yvette with the impression that they were lovers, not siblings.

"I don't think they saw that coming," Lena said, caressing her brother's back affectionately. Perhaps too affectionately, and not just because it was covered with white fur.

Lance grunted.

"Have you fucked her already?" she asked.

Yvette sputtered indignantly, but couldn't quite get any words out.

"Maybe," Lance allowed.

"Can't blame you," Lena said, her eyes traveling up and down Yvette's body in a way that made her want to cover herself up. Or claw the bitch's eyes out. "Not quite your type physically, and I don't know about the tattoos and piercings, but she's definitely one of us."

"I think it's time for you to shut your mouth," Zach said.

Lena shrugged. "Can you not think of better uses for it?"

Yvette barely processed the quick exchange. Her head was still spinning from the claim that she was one of them. And the way Lena's words resonated with her instantly. Some part of her was still trying to figure out what sort of relationship Lance and Lena had too, whether it was possible that she'd lied about being his sister or if perhaps the sexual tension Yvette thought she sensed between them was merely an attempt to disgust her and Zach, but that was a distant concern at the moment.

"You must have so many questions for us," Lena said walking over to the far couch and settling down atop it in a most ladylike fashion. The leg she crossed atop the other was ridiculously perfect. Slender and long, at least for her height, yet given nice shape in all the right places by strong muscles. "And we'll be happy to answer them."

"But?" Zach asked.

Right. Of course there was a catch. Yvette would have picked up on that herself, were she not so busy envying the woman and her perfect body.

Lance gripped Curt's head gently between the tips of his claws, like he was about to pluck an egg out of the carton. Tilting the head back and swiveling it around, he made the unconscious man face his friend. "We'll start with his teeth."

"Excuse me?" Zach asked.

"You've heard people complain that trying to get answers out of someone was like pulling teeth, right?" Lance asked. "Well, in this case, it's literal."

Yvette nearly fainted.

But while her mind was busy conjuring up some bloody imagery to give life to Lance's words, Bad Yvette slipped free of her bonds. All of a sudden, Yvette felt incredibly turned on. Nauseous and short of breath, yes, but excited too. Her panties were dampening and her nipples hardening. A tingling sensation started in her crown and worked its way down her body, causing her to shudder pleasantly. It was the most deliciously uncomfortable feeling.

"We torture them and you answer our questions?" Yvette asked.

Lena nodded.

"Deal," she said.

"Are you crazy?" Zach asked, leaning away from her. "No fucking way!"

She started to argue with him, but there was no point. What could she say? He was right. She couldn't pretend otherwise. Even if the two innocent people sitting atop the coffee table weren't their friends, what Lance had proposed would be abhorrent. Unthinkable, even. Or should have been, if her moral compass wasn't broken.

Not to mention the two L's had already let slip a few juicy details. If they held out long enough, they'd get all their questions answered anyway. And no one would get hurt.

But Bad Yvette was back in control.

And, to her surprise, nearly as interested in the torture for its own sake as for the information it might produce. All of a sudden, she was fairly certain that she would cum while torturing Kristen, and cum hard.

She couldn't breathe, she was so shocked. Terrified too, perhaps. A little. But mostly just shocked. Her darker aspect had pushed her to explore some uninviting places. Tempted her to try rough sex with strange men and encouraged her to hurt them back in imaginative ways. But it had never advocated anything like this before.

So why was she so excited?

Zach stared at her aghast. "You're seriously going to do this?"

Rather than answering him, Yvette stepped around him and reached for the back of Kristen's head. But before her fingers found the girl's silky blonde locks, someone threw her onto the couch. Roughly. If he'd meant to follow that up properly by ripping her clothes off and using her for his pleasure, she might have climaxed right then and there.

But of course he didn't. Zach wasn't getting ready to assert his dominance over her. No, Yvette was getting another taste of the chivalry he unfortunately didn't realize was thoroughly outdated and beyond unnecessary.

"I'll do it," Zach said through gritted teeth.

"No point trying to keep these hands from getting dirty," Yvette said, showing him her palms. "I'm not pure or innocent enough for that."

"I know."

Those two little words stung worse than any slap ever could. It was great. She felt humiliated and degraded and unworthy of affection. And yet she'd never wanted Zach more desperately than she did at that moment. The look in his burning blue eyes, so disgusted and superior, made her squirm in all the right ways.

"Are you sure?" Lance asked.

Zach stared at him for a moment before nodding.

"Well hello handsome," Lena said, teasing her lower lip with a blue nail in a way that made Yvette want to pounce on her. Her eyes shifted from Zach to Yvette and she said, "Men are so hot when they're about to cut someone up, don't you think?"

She couldn't agree more, but she kept the thought to herself.

"Here," Lance said, handing Zach a pair of pliers that hadn't existed a moment ago. "Remove four teeth and you can ask your first question."

"What if he wakes up?" Zach asked.

"Oh, he'll definitely wake up. Before you finish with the first, I suspect. And that's when things will get interesting," Lance replied.

For a time, no one said anything. Yvette found herself shifting her weight, inching towards Lena. Seeking out the warmth of her body, assuming she had any to offer. Or maybe just hoping that the woman's hands might get a little adventurous. In truth, she wasn't sure what she was doing or why. And that didn't even bother her.

All she knew was that her life was about to change dramatically. The balance of power inside her mind had been permanently altered. Putting Bad Yvette back in her cage would be next to impossible after tonight. And that was just fine by her.

#

The room stank of blood, vomit, and burnt flesh. Yvette had never smelled anything quite like it, and it made her giddy, nauseous, and delirious all at once.

"I can't," Zach said, tossing the fire poker aside contemptuously.

Curt sputtered something. He might have been thanking Zach for his mercy. Or begging to be put out of his misery. With no tongue left in his mouth, it was hard to say.

"You have to," Lena said.

"No," Zach replied, vehemently. He stepped away from his friend.

"Well, then I guess you'll never know why we're here."

"Oh, fuck this," Yvette said, picking up the discarded weapon.

Her first swing missed. Which was just as well, since it hadn't been particularly forceful. No way that would have ended it. But her second, which Zach failed to prevent thanks to the sharp claws digging into his shoulders, got the job done. The top of Curt's head, already badly burned, exploded like an overripe pumpkin.

Zach doubled over and vomited on the carpet.

Lena offered a golf clap. Aside from that and the occasional hiss of sparks inside the fire, the cabin was silent. And so it remained for some time.

"Why us?" Zach eventually asked. Between that and the way his head and shoulders hung limply, one could almost think he'd done the deed himself, rather than forcing Yvette to do it for him. "What are we to you?"

Lance offered a wolfish smile. He and Lena were enjoying even more than she herself was, and she was due for an epic bout of self-loathing in the morning. And everyday thereafter.

"You can do better than that," Lena said after removing from her mouth the fingers she'd had inside Yvette up until a moment ago. Glancing at Curt's corpse, she added, "Not really honoring your friend's memory with that one, are you? After the last answer I gave, it should be obvious enough."

It was to Yvette. Or near enough that she wouldn't have squandered the hard-earned answer by asking for confirmation when there were so many other things they didn't know.

But Zach obviously didn't see it that way. "What are you saying?" he asked.

"That's two questions now," Lance said.

Lena laughed. "Honey, don't be cruel."

Zach covered his face with both bloody hands and sobbed. The fingers slowly fell away and bloodshot eyes stared at Yvette with horror. "I can't believe you. You sat there... enjoying yourself...while I tortured my friend. Then you bashed his head in. I was so, so wrong about you."

He really was. And they'd have had to come to grips with that sooner or later.

But his words still stung.

"What do you want me to say? That she's anything short of amazing with her fingers? That hearing him scream, beg, and whimper while you swing back and forth between reluctance and rage was anything other than an aphrodisiac? If I did, I'd be lying," she said.

And it would be real whopper too. She'd never felt anything like the pleasure she'd experienced at Lena's hand. The orgasm had been more than just an orgasm. Yvette had felt like she'd had a spiritual awakening, complete with out of body experience. For just a moment, she'd hovered above herself, watching the girl with black hair and excessive tattoos suck air. Then her consciousness had returned to its physical vessel.

On some level, she knew that Lena had done more than provide a little manual stimulation. That something more than a few slender fingers had entered her. But another part of her insisted that she was losing touch with reality. The things she'd pictured in her mind while the other woman fingered her couldn't be real.

Zach stare at her with wide eyes. Glowing eyes, if she wasn't mistaken.

But it wasn't disgust that had lit them up. She was sure of it. Or not only that. He wanted her every bit as desperately now as he had before. Maybe even more so. He hated himself for it, but there it was. Were Lance and Lena to leave the room, he'd pounce on her like a wild animal. And she'd squeal in delight.

Zach shook his head. "This is so fucking sick."

Yvette smiled. "Don't knock it til you've tried it." She wasn't herself sure whether she was referring to what she'd done to Curt or what she'd let Lena do to her. Perhaps both.

He sneered in disgust.

"She gave you the opportunity to rethink that last question," Lance said, words distorted by his wolf jaws. "Are you going to take it?"

While she waited for him to make up his mind, Yvette climbed back onto the couch, put a hand on the back of Lena's head, and pulled the other woman in for a kiss. She quickly discovered that while those blue lips might look strange, they felt better than any other pair she'd ever had the pleasure of pressing hers against. So, so soft. And not the least bit cold.

"You're immortal. But you're not gods, in the traditional sense," Zach said, as if they hadn't covered that several times already. "And whatever you are, you think we are too. At least in part." Nothing new there either, though Yvette wasn't sure why he felt the need to hedge like that. So far as Yvette was concerned, there was no question that the two of them were immortal as well. Not anymore. "You've come to show us what we really are."

"And bring us home?" Yvette asked when she finally came up for air.

Lena gave Zach a small nod.

Yvette then turned her face back towards her and made to rejoin their lips. Lena slipped a finger between them, however. Turning her attention back to the boy who still stood beside his dead friend, she asked, "So what's your question?"

"You just answered one," Lance said.

"Shush," Lena replied, again proving that she wasn't so good at being the mean one.

Zach shrugged. "Where's home?"

"That, my little pup, is an excellent question," Lena replied.

Lance rolled his eyes. "No it isn't. Be better to ask-"

Lena ran her fingers across her lips as though zipping them shut. Thankfully, that silenced Lance. But Yvette still threw her head back against the couch and groaned. Something inside her hummed with anticipation and hunger. She needed more action.

And Lance needed to stop interrupting her.

"We're from Winter," Lena said, taking them all in with a sweep of her hand. "And when I say we, I mean all four of us."

"Does it mean something that we were all born at the same time of year?" Zach asked with a look of utter confusion.

"I'm not talking about that."

Zach frowned. "Okaaaay."

"Winter is part of the Homelands," Lena said.

"The what?" Zach asked.

"That's enough," Lance said. Pointing an unnaturally long furry finger at Kristen, he added, "Have them finish this one off before you say anymore."

Zach rounded on him. "Fuck off. I just killed my friend! Which kinda seems merciful after all the other shit you made me do to him. I haven't even begun to process that, but one thing I know for sure is that it earned me a whole lot more than that."

"Um, actually, you didn't kill him," Yvette said, holding up a tentative finger like a shy student asking a stupid question of an impatient professor. "I did."

He responded with a huff.

"This world isn't real," Lena said. "It's one of Winter's Lodges. Meaning it's a mix between magic trick and computer simulation."

One of Winter's Lodges. Yvette had never heard either word used as a proper noun, something inside her stirred nonetheless. She'd never quite known what was wrong, but she'd always known that something was. Her whole life up until that point had been a lie.

Perhaps she was only reacting to Lena's claim the way she was because she wanted to believe it. To believe that she hadn't really killed a man. Or allowed another woman to pleasure her while she watched brutal acts of torture. But she didn't think it was that. No, the story they were being fed might be far-fetched and all too capable of casting their actions in a better light, but it was still true.

Up until that moment, they'd been little more than actors in an elaborate stage production. Actors and audience both, for that matter. They'd entirely suspended their disbelief, from the moment the curtain had risen. But now it was time to exit stage left, get out of their costumes, and start being themselves.

"You expect me to believe that?" Zach asked.

Lena turned to Yvette. "Seems some people know the truth when they hear it."

Yvette's heart swelled. She wanted to forget all about Zach. Even Lance, for the time being. At that moment, she wanted nothing more than to crawl atop Lena and lose herself in the woman's kiss. Feel those perfect legs wrapped around her waist cup those firm breasts in her hands. A powerful, beautiful, insanely desirable immortal, who had seen and done things she could only imagine, was making a point of flattering her. By way of insulting someone else, yes, but that didn't matter. Not if she chose to ignore it.

"Then prove it," Zach said. "Take us to to Winter."

Lena laughed. "Not so fast, my little pup."

"Why not?" Yvette asked. Judging by the look on his face, she'd beaten Zach to the punch. Only she hadn't made a demand out of it. "You can take us there, can't you?"

Lena gave her a sympathetic look and pressed a hand to her cheek. The woman's soft skin made Yvette's face tingle and her blood run hot. She wanted desperately to kiss Lena's strange blue lips again. They were so plump and beautiful.

"You're not ready yet," Lena whispered.

"What do we have to do?" Yvette asked.

"Jump through another hoop. And then another. And another," Zach said with a sneer. "Don't you get it? These sick fucks just want to see how much shit they can get us to do before we realize there is no Winter."

Yvette gave him a flat look then went right back to ignoring him. The beautiful woman sitting beside her on the couch had her undivided attention. She hoped that whatever the final task was, it involved taking her clothes off. But she had a feeling it wouldn't.

More likely, she was going to have to kill Kristen.

But, then, the girl wasn't even alive. So it was no big deal.

Except it was. Because Bad Yvette's grip on the wheel was loosening.

Lena's blue eyes turned to unconscious girl. "Go on."

Yvette studied her roommate. Or the illusion that she'd once thought of as her roommate. Whatever she or it was. If she didn't get some medical attention soon, she'd die anyway. If Yvette had wanted her to live, she should have cauterized the wound. Instead, she'd used the girl's belt to fashion a makeshift tourniquet. But that hadn't done much for her. Her face was whiter than Yvette's and her mouth was turning blue. Not because of any strangely beautiful, dark, glistening lipstick either, but because she'd lost a lot of blood.

"Don't do it," Zach said.

"Fuck you," Yvette replied. "You're gonna stand there and tell me to make the right choice after what you already made me kill your best friend because you didn't have the stomach to put him out of his misery after torturing him within an inch of his life? How about you take your patriarchal, condescending, bullshit and shove it up your ass."

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers