Homeless Alone

Story Info
Infection Era, She breaks in, but something else does too.
1.7k words
3.44
12.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please have pads..." Josey whispered under her breath as she tried to pick the lock. Usually she just forced her way in, but the police seemed to be tracking her movements, and there was no way she was going to give them any more evidence if they did catch her. An owl hooted, and the car in the driveway of the house she was trying to break into pulled away. She had been watching them for a while, with the smell of baking radiating throughout the neighbourhood, the family seemed quite excited at their football team's exploits this season, and them driving out to see the big game in the next state over was an opportunity that she rarely got. Two or three days would even be enough for her to have a bath, sleep in an actual bed, and steal a significant amount of food from their cupboards.

The lock clicked, and so did the small wire she was using to push up the pins in its tumbler.

"Shit." She whispered, and opened the door. What seemed like an average living room appeared before her, and she ducked inside and out of the sunlight. She wedged a small piece of paper over the bolt to stop it locking again and took off her faded backpack and dumped it on the sofa. After a good hour of hiding crouched in the bushes near the back fence it felt good to stand up straight. She scurried to the kitchen to her left and opened the fridge.

________________________________________

Something creaked upstairs. Josie froze, trying to stifle her breathing. Was someone up there? Had one of them bowed out at the last moment due to sickness? Was it a neighbour taking advantage of the cable? Or another intruder, like her?

She shook slightly, and lowered the half eaten sandwich back onto the small plate she had also borrowed. Josie straightened her backpack on the couch next to her, ready to grab it and run. The seconds ticked by, and no more sounds came from up on the second level.

"Or it could just be the house settling." Josie said quietly. Nevertheless, it would be prudent to look around upstairs before she continued; she hid the sandwich out of the way next to the tv cabinet and put her bag back on.

When she reached the top of the stairs she could go left or right. Left to 2 doors or right to 3. She went left. The first room she discovered was the master bedroom, with a giant mattress covered in a thick quilt, no one was there; she nearly missed the ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet and basin, but it too was empty. The next room was a study/computer room, which was also empty.

To the right there was a bedroom, with decorations that suggested it belonged to a young man, 16 or 17. Then came another bathroom, this one with a bathtub as well as the previous. Next was what looked like a young woman's bedroom, with a light layer of dust, much of the closet was empty; perhaps she was away at college? Either way, it seemed that the house was empty to Josie.

What she hadn't seen, where she hadn't bothered to check; under the tiny gap from the bedframe to the floor, there were two pinpricks of gold.

________________________________________

Josie passed her time foraging through the house. They must have taken all the baking stuff with them, but thankfully they did have pads, she was coming up to that time of the month and hadn't found any for at least twice that long. She washed out the rags that she had used and hung them to dry on the side of the laundry basin, noting that it was one of her possessions on a piece of paper, she didn't want to forget anything if she had to leave suddenly. She also pre-made a large amount of sandwiches, making sure to use up a whole loaf of bread; hopefully the family would think it a mistake in their stockpile of 3 different types.

At around 7 she stripped and washed her clothes while nude, she hung them to dry on the side of the basin also, and, with the curtains closed, dragged her exhausted body upstairs. She couldn't sleep in the parent's room, the mother might smell her odd odor, and she couldn't remove her memories of what happened last time she was on a father's side of the bed. Thankfully if the police did catch her, now that she was over 18, they wouldn't have to send her back, and if they didn't have to shift their asses they definitely wouldn't, they hadn't before. That only left the son and daughter's rooms. Josie was more worried about the son finding her smell than the mother, so she settled on the college girl's room. After a long shower, and an impromptu haircut, which had almost formed dreadlocks from being unwashed for so long, she lay down to sleep on the mattress, her backpack lain beside the bed.

________________________________________

Her dreams were rarely pleasant, but this one was more weird than troubling. She was flying through a city, huge fluorescent signs flickered on the sides of building, not like New York, these skyscrapers were less like the squat, barely taller than they were wide buildings she expected than that place, and more like what a planet might look like if it had buildings like a hedgehog had spines. Many, tightly packed but unconnected, and constantly shifting. Then, she flew down, and she was in the normal New York, outside an Italian restaurant. She lay on a table, and a waitress brought out a plate. She was a rather sexy dresser, wearing something more akin to a porno parody of what actual wait staff would wear.

The waitress grabbed a piece of spaghetti by its end and pulled it upwards until the entire plate of pasta was gone, all in that one strand, then the end snaked its way through the air to rest against Josie's lips, the waitress put the other end between hers. Suddenly, it was like the waitress was floating parallel above Josie, slowly descending as the smooth, cool, melting strand of pasta slid into her mouth. Their lips met; Josie's warm ones to the Waitress' metallic ones, and Josie woke, to find a metal woman kissing her in real life, the end of the silver liquid drool slipped down Josie's throat. Josie pushed the robotic woman off her, and she hit her head against the dusty dresser.

"Unit Link-K4 is damaged, repair protocol initiated." The robot, evidently called Link-K4 said in a robotic monotone, before it sat still. Josie wasn't idle; however, she was off with her backpack as soon as she had seen the gynoid go down. Josie flew down the stairs, faster than she had in her dream, and snatched the clothes from the basin. It was still dark, but it'd be better than freezing her, strangely erect nipples off.

She opened the front door and stole into the night.

________________________________________

Josie must've run a whole mile before she stopped in the shelter of a storm drain. She was still naked, and that thing had come out of the house just as she rounded the corner out of the street.

"God, that was so weird." She whispered, and moved her tongue around the inside of her mouth, it still felt like that silver string of ooze was there, it was so cold. Josie separated her shirt from the pile of her clothes that she had grabbed and pulled it over her head. "Ahh." She yanked the fabric back over her head, her stiff nipples shooting a mix of pain and pleasure through her as they came in contact with the shirt. She settled, still naked onto the wall of the pipe. It wasn't as cold as she had expected, but the difference in temperature that she did feel sent a shiver up her spine.

"I- I- I just need to relax, that was probably just part of the dream." She said to herself, her breathing steadied slightly, and then began to deepen. The slutty maid from her dream flashed before her eyes. "God, why am I horny?! Fuck!"

Josie realised that she had yelled the last part, and clapped her hands over her mouth. She listened, but all she could hear were cicadas. She dropped her hands to her lap. 'I must be crazy, thinking about jilling off while being chased by some sort of robo girl' Josie thought, and she slipped one hand over her mouth, with the other drifting down to her moist pussy. She dipped a finger between her labia and ran it up the coextensive lips, wetting them slightly. Her breathing behind her hand picked up, moisture was staining both her palms now. Josie ran her palm up her vulva, and she hooked her middle finger into herself, hitting her clitoris on its way out. She spasmed slightly, the metal pipe wall behind her seemed warmer now, or was her skin perhaps colder?

Josie tapped her clit with her thumb, and she stuck her index and middle fingers into her vagina and began to fuck herself, she curled them slightly, hitting a spot inside of her that made her close her eyes with bliss. She repeated the curling motion, and she pressed the hand from her mouth to the pipe wall and began to whimper.

"Ohh, Ohh, Ohh, Oohh!" and she was cuming, more than she ever had before. It was then that the final stages of the transformation went ahead. Josie's eyes rolled back and her flesh seemed to dissolve, revealing purple metal plating that flexed easily under her pneumatic muscles. Webs grew out from between her fingers, and her face became robotic, her eyes rolled forward and glowed gold. Link-K4 swung down from above the pipe, finally able to disable its pheromone dispersion systems. The former Josie stood.

"Conversion complete," Said Divorn-O2. "Unattached agent successfully recruited."

"Confirmed, proceed to co-ordinates 30-120 for further instruction." Link-K4 said.

"Confirmed," Divorn-O2 said, and from the back of her head unfolded a helmet, a porthole on the front of it, the light of her gold eyes glowed through the grill. The former human turned and walked into the night, while Link-O2 proceeded back to her former home, to continue converting people in stealth until the time was right.