Homeless Louise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man that was really something, it's been way too long since I came in a woman. I don't care what anyone in prison says there is no way a man can service you like a woman. Her mouth is yours junior if you want it, that is until I'm ready to use it again," he said as he finally pulled his now semi soft penis out of her mouth. Louise trembled with both fear and excitement knowing now for certain that the men were going to use her again and again through the night.

Albert needed no urging, the sounds that Louise had been making had been driving him crazy and he was anxious to get a piece of her for his own enjoyment and release. He pulled her head around to his side and pressed his cock into her mouth. Louise did not resist and almost hungrily began to suck on his very much smaller but equally rock hard erection.

During the entire time Phil had been steadily and persistently fucking her pussy causing her to have one growing orgasm after another. Each time a wave had come over her she felt her body react more and more intensely. Reaching down he pulled her knees up and pressed them tightly into her tummy. "I'm going to slide my dick right inside this girls womb and plant me a baby there, " he said as he drove hard and deep into her and picked up the pace of his rhythm.

Immediately Louise tensed and started to panic. His words brought the sensual passion and sensations that she was feeling for the first time to a new level of reality. These men were most certainly going to impregnate her and what would she do with a baby or how could she afford to get an abortion. She twisted and tried to pull away from them but there was no way she could move an inch and Phil misinterpreted her gyrations for her getting more excited from their fucking.

"This cunt is really getting into it guys, man she is one great fuck. Hell she's bucking and fucking me like the best New Orleans whore." He slammed himself into her soft yielding bottom and picked up his pace even more. His thrusts pushed him again and again up against her cervix causing exquisite pain like she never imagined.

Louise felt the biggest orgasm yet take control of her body and all at once she wanted them to impregnate her as much as they wanted to shoot their life making sperm into her fertile womb. She had seen how Phil reacted when she twisted and she began to move and rotate her hips to urge him on in his amorous sexual efforts. She found that when she tensed her previously unused inner muscles of her cunt that the man would groan and fuck her even harder. It excited her to have some type of control over what was happening to her and she began to tighten and squeeze her cuntal muscles on his invading prick milking him as he thrust into her belly.

His movements became more and more erratic and she heard him grunting and cussing as he pounded his body deep into hers. She felt his cock begin to jerk inside of her and he finally rammed it into the tender opening of her cervix, which sent a bolt of pain and pleasure throughout her body and a scream from her lips. She felt him anchored deep inside of her and then a warm flood of his sperm filled her. He pumped his hips and sprayed his hot life creating liquid into her womb as she fainted from the extreme never before felt pleasure.

She was not sure how long she was passed out but it was long enough for the men to have lit a candle and for Randy to have taken Phil's place between her thighs. Albert's cock was still in her mouth and she returned to sucking him as Randy's shaft slipped in and out of her sperm filled cunt.

"Man you really left a load in this bitch Phil. Roll her over guys and let me be the first to take her cherry ass."

Albert pulled out of her sucking lips and helped roll her onto her stomach. Once she was over he put his cock back near her lips and she greedily sucked him back into her mouth.

"This is one sweet rear," Randy said as he massaged her large tight cheeks. Phil's cum mixed with her juices had run into her crack and her asshole was coated with the slick substance as though it were covered in some store bought lubricating jell.

He placed the large swollen purple head of his cock up against her sphincter. Louise did not object, she knew her purpose was to be used as the men desired, not matter what. Her cry of pain when the head of Randy's cock popped through the tight virgin muscle was muffled by Albert's penis in her mouth. The slippery juices allowed him to sink his shaft deep into her ass and he immediately began to rhythmically fuck.

"Talk about tight fellows, man she is squeezing the cum right out of my dick." Louise seductively wiggled her ass and Randy gave her a hard swat on her rear. "That a girl, you move that cute sweet ass and give me a good ride." He held her soft hips in his hands and started pumping vigorously into her. He knew that since he had already cum in her mouth that he was good to go for a nice long ride, there was no way that he would be cumming again inside her anytime soon. His balls smacked into her wet cunt and slapped her swollen clit each time he thrust into her sending mind numbing wonderful sensations throughout her body.

Albert finally let go and began to spurt streams of his warm sperm into her mouth. She sucked it like candy and then licked his cock clean as he pulled away. Now with just the one man fucking her she heard herself moaning and crying out with pleasure as the pounding rhythm into her ass continued unabated.

"Swing her over on her side buddy," directed Phil. "I'm hard again and I need some more of this young bitch." Randy pulled her over on her left hip without ever allowing his cock to slip out. As soon as he adjusted his weight he picked up where he had left off with his deep thrusts into her ass.

Phil snuggled up against her and began sucking on her tits and nipples. His cock had regained its complete hard erection and was pressed between his gut and her soft belly. He kissed up her neck and then began kissing her lips. He could taste the sweetness of the sperm and cum that had already been deposited in her mouth by Phil and Albert. It was a taste that he had grown to know and enjoy from his days in prison.

By shifting his hips slightly he was able to slide his erection between her legs and into her wet slimy cunt. She was so wet that it took little effort for him to find where he wanted to be. He bucked forward and shoved his cock way deep into her cunt in one motion. He could feel Phil's cock stroking in and out of her ass very near where he was imbedded.

"Oh Jesus Christ that feels soooooo good!," the young girl squealed. She was pinned between the two strong older men who began a synchronized tempo with one pulling out while the other drove deep inside her belly and bowels. Phil began to kiss the back of her shoulders and the nape of her neck while Randy returned to massaging and pinching her large tits and nipples.

Louise had no idea where Albert had gone and could have cared less at that very moment, as she was being used and fucked in a manner that she had never dreamed of or suspected. In her entire life boys, much less men had not given her the time of day. She had never even been on a date or had a man pursue her sexually. She did not even think that one had ever turned around and given her a second look as she walked by. She had seen men do it numerous times to other girls and had on more than one occasion wished that it were her they were ogling. Now these two men were treating her like she was the sexiest woman in the Sport Illustrated Swim Suit Edition. Their comments and actions, not once, but over and over convinced her that they did in fact find her attractive and sexually desirable. For a woman who had never felt sensual at all this was way over the top, unexpected and extremely intoxicating.

The sensations and building orgasms were driving her absolutely insane. The marijuana and smells of cum and pussy were exhilarating to her and the men too were losing control and fucking her with a greater and greater intensity and vigor. Louise heard her moans turn to cries and then exhausted screams of passion, delight and pleas. She begged them to fuck her and use her anyway that they wanted. She wanted to do anything and everything possible to give these men what they desired and make them enjoy her and perhaps someday even love her. She twisted and turned between them, trying not to escape but somehow draw the pistoning shafts even deeper into her tortured hungry liberated passages. She clasped and tightened the muscles of her cunt and ass hoping to bring the men even greater pleasure. It worked and the kissing from the men turned to biting and chewing, they became unrestrained animals, which caused her enormous pain that she found exquisite.

Phil let loose first and drove his cock deep into her bowels as his hot cum shot into her ass. The feeling of his cock jerking almost up next to him triggered Randy who arched his back, growled and came inside her pussy with yet another heavy gush of sperm into her womb. Louise simply lay there and enjoyed the feeling of the cocks jerking and spasiming and the hot thick male liquid spewing inside her.

The three of them were totally physically spent after having fucked for more than two hours. The men pulled their softening penises out of her body and laid down next to her on either side. They pulled a couple of blankets up over their three naked bodies and they were all quickly in a very satisfied deep sleep.

At least three times during the long night one or the other of the two older men would awaken, mount her and quickly fuck her in the pussy until they came deep in her belly. She was so wet and lubricated that it was a simple matter of them parting her thighs and sinking into her hot slick cunt. Louise was in a semicomitose blissful exhausted sleep and while she was aware of the fact that one of the men had awakened and was screwing her she was unable to resist or respond. It was like a wonderful erotic dream that thankfully just wouldn't stop.

12