Homerun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lone9653
Lone9653
93 Followers

"Oh my fucking god you're huge." And Marie closed her eyes and began slowly moving up and down taking a fraction more with each controlled movement. Taking another deep breath, Marie exhaled hard and pushed down.

"Ohhhhhhhh my sweet jesus....." and back up and then back down.

"You're more than half way baby." Tony was coaching her as she moved her tight body. His hands on her hips guiding her and his eyes were riveted to where their bodies met, seeing more and more of his cock disappear into the depth of Marie's hot tight cavern.

Slowly, Marie's wishes and last night's fantasy were being fulfilled, with the emphasis on "filled." When finally inhaling deeply Marie fully impaled herself on Tony's thick spear. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back to let out a long moan that was more animal than human.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my god............" Marie took her time and rotated her hips in circles keeping Tony's girth deep inside. Stretching and opening and getting accustom to his size until she found the right spot.

"Sooooooo fucking full...." Her mouth spoke as if possessed as she turned her mind and body over to Tony, she completely immersed herself in the sensation of having a cock this size penetrate her.

Slowly up a couple of inches before easing back down. Then up again she started a slow tempo of riding this man's beast of a penis.

"Jesus woman, you look fucking amazing! Ride that cock baby...ride my big fucking cock!" Tony voice caused Marie's eyes to open and she had a sultry look of satisfaction. She dug her fingers of both hands into his shoulders, holding on and she was having one little orgasm after another.

Their combined breath was hot and steamy and the windows were fogged over completely obscuring the view of anyone who would look their direction.

Faster Marie rose and fell and Tony seen his dick was thinly covered in the white pasty goo of girl come. He increased the pressure of his grip around Marie's tiny waist and his muscles rippled from picking her up and sliding her back down. His hips were coming up stronger, and now it was Marie's turn to relinquish control and let Tony fuck her. She moved her hands back to the roof and on each down stroke she pushed up with her toned arms to force her down and push his cock balls deep in the tight confines of her channel.

"Yes...yes.....YES!!" Marie's words were almost incoherent as yet another more powerful orgasm ripped at her insides.

Tony quickened his pace, thrusting upwards and Marie's head bobbed around as she was losing her ability to maintain any resemblance of control.

Again, Tony gripped and shoved her down as he thrust into her...again...fast and aggressive thrusts come, when finally, in one great upheaval; Tony pushed his cock deep inside Marie. She leaned her head to one side as it was close to the roof as Tony's hips came high up off the seat. He was deeper than she had thought humanly possible.

His loud roar and growl opened her eyes wide and Marie became instantly frightened.

"Noooo! You can't! No Tony please! You can't come inside me!" Marie begged. But Tony was past the point of no return and his body was into its second spasm while he held her tight filling Marie's womb with his heavy load of semen.

"Oh god what have you done?!" Marie's words fell on deaf ears and Tony bucked upwards a couple of more times and he held her tightly in place. The thrusting was replaced by quivering and Tony rode his orgasm to completion and Marie was helplessly along for the ride.

When Tony finally released his grip, Marie rose and withdrew Tony's cock and it flopped out onto his stomach in a sticky mess. Marie's pussy was dripping and oozing his seed as a glob landed on the inside of her thigh.

"You asshole! What have you done?" Marie repeated her plea, but Tony sat there quietly, his breathing becoming more controlled.

"I don't give a fuck who you are! What made you think it was ok for you to come inside me?!" Marie's frustration was growing into anger and despair.

"Well first things first." Tony finally began to speak, "You were the one that that took my bare cock and shoved it between your legs. At no time did you ever mention where I could or couldn't come. And when it was time you still said nothing, you were too engrossed getting off. Besides, go over to the public showers and wash off, Ken will never know.

"You big dumbass, I'm not worried about that! I'm not on the pill!"

"What the fuck!? What do you mean you're not on the pill? What kind of woman fucks around and isn't on the pill?" Tony was shocked at Marie's confession and he too began to worry. "Don't you think that should have been something you brought up before?! Fuck! Even the little bitches I fucked in college knew better!"

Marie was now startled and shaking, and realizing her mistake as she sat there, legs wide open seeing the white cream oozing from her pussy. And he said it plainly, she was nothing more than a big-cock hungry bitch, whose was amazed at the mighty meat between his legs the moment she laid eyes on it. Marie gathered her clothes in silence putting on only enough so she could exit his truck. She shut the door behind her without looking back and journeyed to the public shower at the field and didn't notice Tony's SUV leaving in a cloud of dust.

Marie stands alone in the bathroom of her apartment, hands shaking. It had been two months since Tony had fucked her. Her breathing was labored and she took another look at her face in the mirror. She looked like she had aged ten years in two months. Then she looked down.

Tears immediately filled her eyes and down her rosy cheeks. The big "PLUS" sign was clearly visible in the window of the $12 drug store pregnancy test.

Tony really did hit a homerun at the game.

Lone9653
Lone9653
93 Followers