Homesick Ch. 02

Story Info
Gary & mom have sex after she reads his journal.
8.1k words
4.5
146.4k
25
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 03/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Gary and his mom lie or sat on the couch, Gary had begun to tell his mom something and wanted to let out some secrets he had been keeping for a long time. She had no idea, but it would be to his advantage that he was going to let her in on his secrets.

"What is it honey you feel you should tell me," as she sat there and he rubbed her legs. "Feel free to tell me anything, seeing as it was his mom and moms always felt they need to know about everything in their children's lives; what would you care to tell me?"

His boner subsided, but the potential for its reentry into the 'market' did exist. "Mom, this is private, real private to me. It involves you and me specifically, as he sat up on the couch, but a little ways away from her. I feel, I think I feel as if I'm...," and he trailed off not finishing what he wanted to say to her.

An inquisitive expression came across her face. She had to know what it was he wanted to tell her. That was her nature. She truly loved her son, as a mother, but showed it differently then most moms would. She was of a 'loving nature' and she loved to show how she 'loved' her kids by expressing it physically. Unfortunately, that may have been detrimental to their emotional maturity, although it didn't appear to be a problem for his sister, it was for him.

Then Gary's mom began to discover what it was. Somehow she began to realize that he was liked his mom for more then a mom. He actually, she discovered, liked her for sexual reasons. This was an emotional and sexually dysfunctional issue with young adults. She, as a parent, wasn't aware of the dysfunctional atmosphere she developed between her and Gary.

Unfortunately, her relationship which she nurtured only held him back as a responsible and emotionally immature young adult.

Regardless, both were looking forward to further intimate relations of a different type between mother and son.

"Gary, it's always quite alright to let me know any of your feelings, thoughts, and dreams. I do not care what it is you seem to be suffering from, because it is apparent that you are agonizing about something important."

She rubbed his arm, then his shoulder, and eventually ran her hands through his hair. Afterwards, she pulled herself closer to him so that he would put his head against her arm and shoulder. Gary, closed in on her as he sat right up against her, leaned against her, and she wrapped her arm up and around his other side. She comforted him. He loved the way she did it. Warm feelings ran throughout his body. She liked that he found comfort with her at the helm. It touched off many different emotional and various sentiments within her. They were not necessarily the appropriate ones.

Signals within Gary said to him, "Touch her, but tell her first. Go ahead, touch her boobs, but tell her how you dream of you and her and how you've had wet dreams or even cummed in your dreams. She'll understand. She will."

These signals or brain waves that were being sent throughout him were bursting all over his brain. He had to let it out.

"Mom, I dream about us all the time. She became curious and felt honored, but wasn't expecting him to say what he was about to tell her. He looked at her expressions and continued. I don't only dream about us mom, I have wet dreams or even more. In my dreams, there is sexual activity between you and me. In fact, I could have sex with you right now, that's how attracted I am to you." He stopped to get her reaction

She was honored that he'd feel that way. She was surprised, but it was good. She liked it that he felt this way. It gave her a sense of 'value', she felt. It meant to her that she meant something more to him then just a son who gets his wash, cooking, schooling, and other necessities out of their mom.

"Is that what has been bothering Gary, the idea that you love or should I say, feel attracted to your mom, physically? I can't tell you how honored I am to hear that out of you. It pleases me to know you see me as more then a mom."

He didn't respond; he wanted to see what her reactions would be. He wasn't sure if what he said was appropriate.

"Gary honey, many parents or mothers and their son's may find those types of feelings inappropriate. It isn't unusual though for a son to have feelings like yours about his mom. What sort of feelings or desires do you have?"

She put it all on him to express his desires. She had to know what he wanted, because what he told her secretly aroused her. She'd love for her own son to have sexual relations with her. Long ago, she dreamed of those adventures. Once, she had that opportunity about 7 years ago when she met with another guy who was 19. He lived next door to her. He did many chores for her. She began having feelings for him. Unfortunately, even though they became very close, he decided to go away to college out of nowhere. Hence her 'relationship' never developed and she went into a brief stay of depression. Eventually it passed.

Her love may have transmitted itself to Gary; maybe it did, but maybe she just had a serious affinity for young, adults too. She never viewed Gary that way until he reached eighteen. She never ever felt the way she felt about him, until he was a 'man'. Who knew about him, not anyone except himself?

"I do love the fact, honey, that you feel attracted to me. It sure makes me feel as if I'm a young woman. Is that okay to say that to you?"

He looked at her; he smiled, but only nodded yes to his mom. He wasn't sure how to express himself to her. He sat there with his hands on his lap. He wasn't embarrassed, but he was a little shy or timid about making a move on her based on all of his dreams he had.

"Gary, what sort of... well tell me about your dreams you've had? In fact, let's go upstairs, away from distractions and we can talk... more comfortably."

"You and me, upstairs... just you and me alone, is that okay to do?"

"Oh sure it will be fine honey. I will take time to listen to what's been bothering you and we can figure out how to get through all of this without any embarrassment."

"Yeah, I am embarrassed, to say the very least. I am embarrassed to or well acknowledge I find my mom attractive. I'm not sure it's okay to think and feel that way."

"Ohh nooo honey, what you feel is totally natural. Many young men feel that way. I've read about it and I am one mother among what I think are millions who think it's completely acceptable to feel that way. It really is okay to have those feelings."

Then she put her hand on his leg. She rubbed it tenderly, but her hand went high up towards his waist, but not circling anywhere around his crotch. Regardless, what she just did turned Gary on a lot.

"Honey, said his mom, let's head upstairs so we can relax and talk more openly. There won't be any distractions of people, phones, or the door, okay sweetheart?"

He agreed and she smiled, took his hand, and led him upstairs. "Let's go to your room, how that sound? Would the floor be okay or would you like to sit on your bed?"

"The beds fine mom; it's a lot more comfy then the floor."

So they sat down on the bed and Gary's mom sat up against the head board, crossed her legs, but she forgot she wasn't wearing any underwear. Her pussy, if he thought about it and looked towards it, would be seen easily enough. Eventually he'd notice it, but he wasn't going to say anything at first.

She sat up against the headboard smiling away. "What's funny mom, he asked. Is something funny?"

"No dear, nothing is funny. In all the years that you've grown up here, not once have I ever sat in here having a heart to heart talk with you."

"No, responded Gary, I guess we never have. Did you ever have private talks with Juliana in her room like this?"

"Oh sure we did, but it's always different for girls and their moms. Did you and dad ever talk about stuff in life? Did you and he ever talk about, well I don't want to embarrass you, but the 'Birds and the Bees' stuff? Did you ever talk about other guy stuff? I guess I should know that, but our communication's never been the best. You know that."

"Yeah I know mom. Dad and I talked about the birds and the bee's stuff a while back, but it doesn't help my feelings or emotions. I mean I understand what could happen, but it doesn't... well you know... ummm, I mean, well you know..."

Gary was a little shy about talking about male, female issues with his mom. To top that off he was having 'sexual' issues of his own with her.

"What you're trying to tell me is that you understand the sexual repercussions of having sex with a girl. I know you know that. Can I ask you some questions, openly and get honest answers from you honey?"

"I guess so, replied Gary, like what mom? That's when he looked at the way she was sitting and quickly peered in between her legs to see what he could see. It was dark, so it was hard and he pulled took his eyes off that line of sight.

"Do you like any girls lately? Do you have any friends which are girls that you keep in touch with from high school?"

"No, not really, I've seen a few online, but they will say hi and that's about it."

"Like whom dear, is there anyone I know personally?"

"One is a friend of Juliana's I like. It's just that since she's a friend of hers, we don't chat or talk much."

"Ohhh that's nice. What do you like about her?"

Then the convo went on and on as it relaxed him and put her more at ease with the two in his room. She moved closer to Gary and they openly talked about girls or women.

"Women or girls, however you like to say it pose so many nice opportunities for guys, don't they sweet heart?"

"What do you mean mom?"

"Well they are so pretty. They have nice features which men find attractive. They have dangerous zones, so to speak that guys want to be more knowledgeable about, don't they sweetheart?"

"Mom... come on, what do you mean? Are you saying what I think you are saying? That's somewhat embarrassing. I mean, guys don't talk to their mom's about that." "Why don't they Gary? Why wouldn't you talk to me about all the wet dreams and premature ejaculations you have during the middle of your sleep, honey? What is it you are actually dreaming about anyways? Are you dreaming about Juliana's friend or even something crazier?"

She actually floored him with the knowledge that she knew he was having orgasms in the middle of his sleep. His underwear and sheets proved it. He never, ever thought she'd notice the fact he was waking up with hard-on's or cumming in the middle of the night because he was having sexually related dreams.

"Huhh, how did you know, he asked in utter surprise. There's no way you knew. I covered my tracks... oh my god! How did you figure it all out, how?"

He was ashamed of himself. He looked away from her and moved to the corner of the bed. What she didn't know and he assumed she did was that he was dreaming of her. She had no idea and it was a shock but she would be honored and turned on by it too.

"Gary, Gary sweetheart it's okay honey. It's okay, it really is honey! Many men and women, mostly younger ones have those types of dreams. It is so typical because of hormonal changes, however wonderful they are each goes through. I went through them and every so often, oddly it still occurs. That's hard to believe isn't it honey?"

He looked up in surprise at her. "You...you have them... still? You really do?" He couldn't believe she said it. You do not," as he doubted her.

"Honestly, I do. Cross my heart and hope to die, I actually have had a few. In fact I had one a month or so ago. Out of nowhere, I had it."

Mom, can I ask you who you dreamt about?"

"I suppose so sweetheart. There was a guy I met. He is a librarian. Years ago when I worked at the library, he and I worked closely. I was 24 and he was 40. I liked him a lot. I was every fond of him and I always wanted to date him. Every so often I get an email from him and return one. But shortly afterwards, I'll dream of us together. You know, it is a romantic but very steamy evening with one another. It gets... well I'm sure you know the rest."

"Damn mom, I had no idea. What are your dreams like?"

"Gary, I'm not sure I want to tell you any... umm uhhh intimate details of those dreams. He was always a father figure to me. But there was always a hint of mutual romance between us too. Albeit, he wasn't my dad, he is just like him in everyway."

"Would you like to tell me about yours, Gary? Or are they extremely private or embarrassing to tell? I've heard lots of story's honey; man, many different ones too."

He looked at his mom and started thinking how he saw himself naked in bed in his dreams. She was naked too, except she always had on her underwear, at first. Somehow it didn't matter because they weren't on her when that 'time came'. She was without, them, somehow, and his cock was hard and it was between her thighs quite often. Or it might be between her tits while she almost applauded and enjoyed a good titty fuck from him. He thought about those dreams or when she was giving him blow jobs. Both would enjoy them, laughing and become hornier and hornier; then he would cum all over her body. In reality, that's when he actually produced his wet dreams or came during his sleep.

"Wow honey, that's a heck of a look on your face, his mom exclaimed! I sure would love to know what's going through your mind, but I do understand the need for privacy with some of your feelings. It's okay if you don't want to tell me about them."

He looked up slowly at his mom and she wasn't smiling nor was she upset. He knew that look. It was one that said its okay, whatever makes you happy type of look.

In a frustrated tone he said, "Mom, I can't... tell you about... them, I just can't I don't think." He looked at her and tried to see what the right thing to do was. He wanted to change all of it. He wanted to stop having the dreams about her.

He looked away from her with a disparaged feeling. She slid next to him and rubbed his back, over his shirt as she tried to make him feel comforted and nothing else. She began thinking of all the possible things that could trigger the dreams that would make him so extremely embarrassed.

Then she thought she figured it out. She stopped rubbing his back, grabbed him on each arm, and held him firmly but not roughly. With a look of intense curiosity, she stared him down. She smile as to not make him worry, but asked him, "Gary sweetheart are you... having sexual...sexual dreams about someone specific in this family?" She thought it could be Juliana.

Then he looked up in shame as she assumed she was correct. Still he thought she figured him out as he assumed she meant him when she thought it was Juliana and him. Little did she realize that it was her!

"Mom... mom, uhhh, I'm... uhhh I'm so, so sorry mom! I... I am... I really am; how did you figure it out? How did you know," as he assumed she meant herself and not Juliana.

"Ohhhh Gary honey, it is so natural for that to happen. It happens and that happens so often. Have you told her at all about any of this?"

"HUH, he exclaimed, what... uhhh what do you mean, 'Have I told her at all about this?' Who are you referring to mom, Juliana? Ohhhh... my... Oh my god!"

At that point, all of it was too easy to decipher. His mom was initially bewildered. She had no idea that he'd been dreaming of she and him. What kind of dreams they were had obviously been graphic enough to him that they produced wt dreams or even ejaculations that covered his midsection in the middle of the night.

"Ohhh sweetheart, all this time I always thought one of two things. Neither of them was true. None of them were true." She stopped at that point and calculated the magnitude of the situation, his dreams, and what it all meant.

He was ashamed that this all surfaced. He hadn't even considered the idea of any possible intimacy between him and his sister. He hadn't even subconsciously dwelled on that yet.

Gary was passionately enamored with his mom and her sexuality somehow. Somehow he found her to be a hott, sexy woman while sleep-dreaming. He treasured those dreams, which were so vivid, that he always chronicled them in his private journal on his notebook computer. The journal he kept was set up to post online if he so wanted.

She thought about his attraction to her. She did not feel ashamed. In fact, she was accustomed to a similar relationship such as this. She had developed a fair amount of intimacy with her daughter, which brought her pleasure as well as her daughter.

The difference was that her daughter seemed mature enough to handle the emotional scope of that relationship. Her daughter didn't seem to fall prey to being a toy of hers. She wasn't a dominatrix with her daughter; however her daughter was pleased by her sufficiently and Juliana pleased her mom equally as well.

Gary's mom might get the best of both worlds, in a manner of speaking. Was this the right thing to do or should she let sleeping dogs lie?

"Gary how do you feel about me or us over all, do you feel as if there's a mutual attraction?"

He looked at her and didn't know how he felt. "I don't know mom. I guess I think you are attractive for the most part, however then I see you as my mom and nothing more. I guess it depends on what is going on during the day. I've written about my feelings and I've kept a lot of it in a special journal that no one's able to access. I keep that or those feelings, thoughts, and other stuff bottled up or locked up in what I've written."

"You do, she asked, I used to do that as a young woman and I still have those journals tucked away. As a matter of fact, I still have stuff I wrote about with the man from the library. But I haven't felt a need in the last several years. Normally one gets to understand the whole process. Once that's achieved in time, which is normally when maturity begins to set in, then one doesn't see a need for all of that."

"Really, so you have about how many different journals?" "Ohhh, sweetheart, I have about 40 journals going back to... well when I was at least yours or Juliana's age."

"Really mom," he asked surprisingly. She told him yes and then from nowhere she pulled towards her and hugged him tightly using her left arm to comfort him. I should ask you this possibly honey. "Are there girls your own age you've dreamt about too?"

Ashamed, but not smart enough to keep quiet, Gary said yes. He was so apprehensive, but hoping that maybe all of this might stop the dreams by finally talking about everything.

"Yeah mom I have dreamt about a few girls, but well, mainly they've been about..." and he trailed off, as she knew they were of she and Gary.

"Mom, I wrote about all of my dreams. Do you want to read them? I'm not sure, but maybe all this will help me stop the dreams."

"Gary, she asked him in confidence, do you enjoy your dreams? Do they make you feel good at the time?" She was confident that maybe she could make them come to life and that even she might be pleasured. "By the way sweetheart, I would love to read what you've dreamed about. Dreams are wonderful and I often dream about neat things too."

"Like what mom, do you dream about you and me, like I do?"

She shook her head no and touched his hand warmly as he felt a twinge of warmth himself run through his body. He wasn't sure if it was that of motherly love or potential incest and lust for something more with his mom, so he grabbed it back and held onto her hand. She turned and smiled towards him in an accepting gesture.

She took him to his notebook and while standing there, she pressed the other hand against his chest and caressed it. He enjoyed the feel of her hand as it stroked his chest gently. He took it initially as a mothers loving touch.

"Everything's going to be fine, she said calmly to Gary. You wait and see I'm going to make you feel wonderful as the day progresses. You are going to feel superb and confident. You're also going to understand all of the feelings you may have between us too, I think."