Homesick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't quite clear what she meant, but he allowed her to take control of his emotions and the situation, because she was more experienced in life. He assumed she would make him feel alright about his dreams and desires... and the fact that he continually ejaculated during his dreams where she lay naked with her.

Finally, they sat back down on his bed and she sat up against his headboard reading his journal. He wrote so descriptively that she was taken in by hi ability to visibly enhance a dream.

She read and read as her legs were crossed. Gary peered again up underneath her skirt and that time able to see a hairy pussy entrance. H e first blushed and looked away. She didn't see him roving around underneath initially. Then she caught his eye looking her way. She was aroused by his dreams he wrote about.

Thinking to herself, she thought, "This can't be my Gary. No way is this Gary, he isn't like this. Wow, this is so amazing."

He talked of so many sexually descriptive situations alone with her as if the two were the only ones around and how she'd slide her hand into his pants and tease his limp cock into an aroused state and then suck him off madly. He write about how she undress in a strip tease act, then begin to seduce him and eventually lay down with Gary and let him have his way with her.

Her heart pounded harder with erotic feelings. She showed Gary, it read, where her most treasured erogenous areas were and how to seduce her each time as well or even better.

All the while, she lifted her legs up in an arched manner. She became more and more moist inside. She was enamored with his dreams and his posts. She was becoming flushed. Once she arched her legs up and supported the notebook computer, her twat was so easily visible, he could not believe himself.

He became surprisingly to himself, almost horny. He didn't feel shame. He felt an insatiable desire to touch her. Not only touch her between her thighs as if he was dreaming, but also to remove her top and caress her boobs oddly.

She developed and increased desire for his touch. Maybe she felt a need for mans touch or maybe she felt the need for the loving sensuous touch of her son in fact. Albeit, the touching from her son is completely deranged in many peoples mind, it is quite normal in millions as well.

She wanted, as she continued on, to touch herself. Simultaneously, as mentioned, she wanted him to seduce her somehow. She read further and became hornier as she couldn't believe her eyes. She had become awestruck that her own son saw her as a sexual goddess. Even more so, he actually wanted to do everything to his mother one would want to do intimately with any girl. Romantically or not, she felt what he felt through his words.

She had sexual relations with Juliana earlier that morning and maybe even more times then just that day. Regardless, that day was a good day she thought, seeing if he was the same person as the one in his journals.

The mind is powerful, but is it in reality, as strong when the time comes to show how much one desires a person, face to face.

She put down the computer on his night stand. She looked at Gary and Gary looked at her. He then began feeling ashamed that he showed her his private matters.

"Don't feel that way Gary, don't do that to yourself, okay? You are such a wonderful, powerful, and graphic writer. All of it has made me feel, so loved and even more then that. It has Gary. I don't know how to tell you how it makes me feel."

He didn't say a word at that point. He had a hard on due to her open cunt being exposed to him. He didn't know if he could touch it, muff it, or what. He didn't know if she wanted that or if she was completely ashamed of him. Although she said she was amazed in so many words, he was sure of himself.

"Sweetheart, if I did something special for you or for us, something distinctively intimate in fact, would I surprise you? Would I be assuming the wrong thing? Would I gross you out? Do you have a desire to have... uhhh, physical relations with me?

It doesn't mean we love each other, other then as mom and son. This only means that we have a desire to have a relationship of a physical nature. My body is yours if you'd love to have it. Whatever you want Gary, I will be willing to give that to you as a woman. Do you want me as a woman who's willing to have a sexual relationship with you honey?"

He only shook his head yes. He didn't say one word.

"Do you crave or should I say desire to express yourself sexually with me and my body?"

He said yes this time to her. He wanted it badly. He wanted to have sex with her so badly, his body's fluids screamed with punching desires. He wanted to suck her tits off badly. He wanted to feel her supple tits in the flesh. He wanted her legs wrapped around his face squeezing it hard as he forcefully shoved his mouth deeply into her twat.

Then he burst out... "Oh God Mom, I... want your body so much," he said in a whipped tone of voice. I want to make love to your body like in my dreams. I do... I really, really do mom!"

"Ohhh sweetheart, she gasped, then remove all my clothes, and have me the way you'd have me in your dreams. My body, mind, and soul are yours! I want to please you in any way possible! I want to make sure you are happier then ever Gary. Take me and have me as a tool of sexual pleasure baby!"

He was hornier then horny. He became so caught up with a woman, who had a sexy body at her age and was so agile too; he was confident she'd be turned on by him and his abilities.

In her opinion, that was the first step in restoring his confidence, she believed!

Like a man, he slowly undressed himself. First his top came off, and then his shorts. His hard cock was almost noticeable through his boxers.

He came forward as she let her son slip off her top and exposed her bra which encased a set of wonderfully framed tits. As well, he felt a gratuitous thanks coming on and craved to kiss her full cleavage. They were sexy as any man felt about a woman's tunneling arena.

His body exploded more and more. "Ohhh mom," he called out even though she was there in front of him. With only a bra and skirt on, he new she wasn't wearing panties.

"It's okay dear she said softly, it will all be okay. Do you want to touch them, referring to her bosoms. I like your chest, Gary, because it so muscular and manly. You should know that. I bet many girls think that too."

She reached over and touched his chest. He felt odd letting his mom do it, but he let her continue to rub it, especially around the pectoral muscles and his tiny nipples.

"Feel my chest honey, she said quietly in a gentle tone. Put your hands against mine and feel them. Tell me what they feel like. Tell me how you feel."

He did as she directed him and he burst with never ending feelings of eroticism! "Wow mom, they are so... well so awesome, I guess. I love them. Boobs, well breasts, are so great!"

"They are aren't they dear, she replied. Feel me again because I sure like the way you touch them. It makes me feel... well, sexy as a woman."

He pulled back because at first, it made him feel awkward. He liked the feel of her tits, but consciously knowing he was touching his mom's tits made everything weird.

"What's wrong honey? Did I say something wrong?"

He shook his head no, so he looked at them, and slowly began reaching for them again. Just as he was about to touch her bra covered tits, out of nowhere, she un-hooked it and her bra fell to the bed.

These two large mounds fell out, but maintained a young like composure and did not fall too far down. Hers were young and spring like breasts, open to anyone's fancy.

Gary then gawked at the impressionable size and beauty of his moms breasts. He loved them in fact. He wanted to shove his face into them but resisted. He was gaining more confidence in himself.

"Do you like these" as she lifted them up for him to gaze at. There was not an ounce of stretch marks on them. It was as if they were cosmetically corrected. Hers were natural and she never had any surgery on hers.

He smiled with a new look of greed and desire. "Yeah mom, I love your tits. They're awesome, do you know that? I hafta to tell ya, I could touch them for hours."

That was the first time he sounded and acted relaxed and full of confidence.

"So then feel them again like you did. The way you feel them and I hope you don't mind me saying this, gets me turned on Gary. Are you turned on too? I think boobs are a big turn on to guys and letting you touch them, feel them, lick them, suck them, or even kiss them is an awesome thrill for me."

"Oh god mom, ohhh godddd yeah... I'd love to! I'd love to well, do all of that!"

"Even titty fuck me like in your dreams baby," she asked him slyly.

"Ohhh god... ohh god mom, I'm so horny!"

"That's good sweetheart, I like it that your horny sweetheart. That makes me horny knowing you are turned on too! Yeah baby, I like that a lot!"

He didn't understand even though she told him, that she realistically had become so aroused that she was very moist in her pussy. She didn't tell him at that point.

"Do you want to feel me some more Gary? Ohhh, please feel free to touch me and caress me anyway you'd like. Do you want to kiss my tits or shove your face in them?"

He's wanted to do that all along.

"Yeah, yeah... I do want to please... yes I would love to do that!"

"Go ahead and do that. It sounds so pleasurable to me baby! Let's lay down and you can climb over me. Oh by the way honey, maybe you'd love to know, but my vagina is wet. The reason it's wet is that you make me horny. I think you're sexy Gary. I actually think you're a good looking guy with a great body. I think, no I know you and I could have fun and good easy sex sweetheart, what do you think?"

He was dumbfounded and wasn't ready for a comment like that. "Damn mom, I could fuck you right now. I could do anything and everything to you, right this instant."

"Ohh Godd Gary, suck my tits! Suck 'em and suck 'em good baby!" She grabbed is head of hair and virtually slammed his head into her breasts as she quietly moaned and cooed!

"Mmmmm, he responded to her quiet moaning. Mmmmm... mmmmm." He continued to kiss and lick her breasts.

"Ohhh you're so good at that honey... so, so good. It turns me on, it does baby! I never knew my ... that you could be so good in bed! You are good, honey...mmmm, ooohhh!" He wanted to expend his cum in her or on her. Either way he wanted to orgasm. "Ohh god mom, I wanna cum... do you too?"

I like your body, mom. No, I love your body. It's almost as if I'm in a dream I had. You are as pretty, as sexy, and as awesome in my dreams mom... you are...mmmm!"

"Really Gary, I am? That's awesome honey, keep sucking and kissing my tits. You're incredible and it makes me feel so sexy. You make me feel sexy and horny! Ohhhhhhhh... yes... yessss!"

Then Gary kneeled straight up and removed his boxers like a man and undid her skirt and ripped it from underneath her body. She was impressed and her curvaceous frame, being completely exposed, to him, created an arousing, rippling effect matched never before. His cock tingled with pulsating excitement. His arms, hands, legs, and feet had tremor like activity erupting within.

His mind became one with his body. Her mind craved him and his body too. She arched without him in her and screamed somewhat, for his dick. Sadly enough, she wanted him badly so she could be fucked repeatedly by her son.

He in return wanted to fuck her swiveling 'Garden of Eden' like body.

"Please Gary, stick your manliness in me, fuck me really, really good baby. Sweetheart, just slide your cock inside of here, as she pointed to her hairy pussy, and keep pumping away at me... even after I orgasm honey! I'm ready to cum hard now and I want to feel you do it in me, she said with a breathless tone! I want you to fuck me and fuck me and fuck me honey! Fuck me please like you'd do in a dream!"

He didn't respond to her calls to be banged, except that he finally smiled with an air of confidence and spread her legs apart deliberately. He watched her expressions on her face as he slid his hard and horny dick deep inside of her wet hairy mature cunt.

He was proud and pleased with himself! He couldn't believe that his fantasies of his dreams he had were real. Then he exploded with emotion!

"Oh god mom, you... you... ohhh you feel awesome! I... I never understood how... how incredible a female felt like... but this, mom, feels awesome! Your... ohhh your pussy is so sweet, damn is it!"

"Yes dear it is, isn't it and so is your hard dick. Now go ahead and pull it out and push it back in repeatedly to get me ready to orgasm baby! Just keep banging and pumping yourself into me so we can both cum. I wanna cum badly for you honey, I do... I really wanna orgasm for you, okay sweetheart?"

"Yeah, yeah... Let's get it on... yeah! Ohhhhh I feel great... oh yes I do! You know something, you have a great body, and I love your tits too. They are magnificent!"

He was mesmerized by her beauty! He was enamored with her sexiness! He had no idea that this was leading to a long lasting 'relationship' with her.

"Oh Gary, that's good, oh yes... ohh yess! Keep it up Gary, oh yess, yess, yess baby! That's right, keep plummeting yourself into me. Just like that, ohh wow yessss! Just like that honey, just like that... yeahhh!"

"Ohhh yeah, I feel great! This is so great too! I... ohhh I love it... yess, yess said yelled Gary at his mom, mmmm... wow, how awesome... ohh how sexy too!"

"Yes, you are doing great Gary...ohhh yess. Ohh yess," as she pumped ferociously back at him as if they were two lovers fucking for the first time after hooking up at a night club, Gary's mom was going off on him and he was going at her. It was sexy, it was wild!

He was so delighted he had his first ever fuck and it didn't matter who it was with, he was ready to cum in her or on her, regardless it was a woman and he was a man. He loved the fact he was having sex and more incredible was this was his mom. That didn't seem to matter. It was beautiful in his eyes that his dream had come to life!

"I'm ready Gary; she shouted and screamed at him in pleasure! I'm ready honey... ohhh am I ready!" She pushed upwards more frequently as he pushed almost as rapidly at her.

Her tits bounced and danced in front of Gary's eyes. They were a sight of glorious beauty to him. Even the nipples seemed frozen in time. He wanted to play and play with her tits and her nipples too!

"Wow, mom... you are one... ohhh yess, one sexy woman. This is unbelievable that I'm having sex finally and sex with you at that! Isn't it great?"

"Ohh you are stupendous honey. You have a superb talent! You sure are good! Ohh yess..." and her breath shortened quickly as her eyes closed and a smile which turned to a pursed look eventually, appeared on her face!

He knew from that look that she wanted to cum. He knew it from the porn flicks he'd seen.

"Okay, okay... yess, yesss! I want you to scream or whatever, just orgasm, okay? He just wanted her to reach that summit and explode with joy. Yeah mom, yeah.... Ohhh I feel great and I wanna cum too, but I want you to be happy first, okay?" He kept fucking her at a swift tempo.

Yes honey, yes Gary... I'mmm... yeahh... I'mmm... oh yeah! Ohhh yeahhh! Ohhh yeahhh! Ohh, ohhh ohhhh, ohhh... the panting became harder as she began to emit other unusual sounds!

Out of no where, a high pitched scream escaped from her and her body twisted with joy and emotion! Her hips, legs, arms and hands all grasped for something or they pinched something, such as his bare back and legs.

She let out yelps, shouts, and screams as her erupting orgasm controlled her physically. She grabbed first at the bed sheets and pulled them in, but finally grabbed him for better physical security!

He began expending himself as he started moaning his mom's first name as if she was his girlfriend or a casual fuck from somewhere he picked up. Regardless, he was polite and respectful in his exasperating moans or screams!

She felt his forceful discharge and it was wonderful to her! She screamed his name over and over in delight, telling Gary he was incredibly awesome as a sexual partner.

He collapsed finally on top of his mom. She supported him, although he wasn't that heavy, she caressed his upper back, lower back and down over his naked butt cheeks. Finally he slid off her beautiful body and she whispered something nice in his ear.

"Gary, I want you to know that you are as wonderful as they come with respect to being a sexual partner. If you treat a woman like you just treated me, you will always have many female friends. They will want to be more then just friends too honey, okay?"

He lifted his head and looked to her to see that she meant what she just whispered in his ear. She smiled at him, nodded her head yes, signifying she meant it, and winked at him. Then she placed a long kiss on his forehead.

He whispered back, "Can I touch you, right now, anywhere? Does it matter or do you mind? I think you have a beautiful and graceful sexy body... I really do," as he smiled at her.

She was impressed by his honest compliment. She smiled at him, rubbed his upper body around his chest and looked at it too, then looked at his face and smiled again.

"Gary, you can touch anything you would like, as long as you are a gentleman and respectful... understand? I'd have sex with you, by the way, any time you please... How's that sound?"

"Really, no kidding... are you being truthful that you'd enjoy being with me again like this?"

"Ohhhh yes sweetheart, I loved having sex with you. I really, honestly did enjoy it!" She grabbed a hold of his limp dick and swiveled her palm around it, slightly applying pressure to it. Then she straddled her fingertips down below on or around his sack. Her fingernails sensitized it enough to give it the feeling that he was being tickled or something similar to that.

He smiled endlessly while she did it and afterwards as well. She knew he was in heaven and seemed to be at peace that it all occurred as it did.

Soon afterwards, he touched her body for the first time. He didn't touch her breasts, nor her beautiful darkened patch and whole. He didn't touch her lips or her body anywhere else, except to run his finger's thru her loose wild hair.

It was of medium length, however it was silkier and oddly he felt a need to stroke it over and over. She smiled and smiled as she watched his face. He smiled as if he was very comfortable lying in bed with this gorgeous woman. He felt a complete sense of satisfaction lying next to her. His body and mind communicated feelings to him that this relationship was right. There wasn't anything wrong with being intimate with her.

She slipped her hand into his head of hair approving of his actions, and then she kissed him on his cheek. He looked at her questioning that and she only smiled a loving like smile.

She whispered again to him, "Everything's perfect now isn't it honey? It's perfect. I feel wonderful all over. I mean, I feel incredible everywhere."

Quietly, he answered back, "Because of what or how I... uhhh... performed?"

"Well if you want to call it a performance, which I wouldn't honey, I'd call it just what it was... a wonderful, sexual, and intimate moment, between you and me."

He was ecstatic and a flood of arousal filled him up again. A glaze of excitement filled his face as if he could have sex again with her.

"Ohhhhh I wish we could have sex again... I really, really wish we could do this again and right now too."

"Would you like me to lick it for you, without acknowledging his wishes; I'd be more then pleased to go down on you, suck it for a while until it becomes hard, like in your journal, and then you can titty fuck me instead. It's up to you honey; whatever you would like to have done, I'd love to be apart of that. How's that sound, sweetheart?"