Homesick Ch. 04

Story Info
Gary and sister and even mommy have loving sex.
8.8k words
4.52
81.6k
18
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 03/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying in the woods with his sister Juliana, Gary stared into her eyes as if she was his lovebird. His hand ran through her hair. Her fingers skipped along his cheeks and chest.

This wasn't normal but hereditary traits being what they are in this family's case didn't seem abnormal at all to them. Sex between these family members wasn't unusual and to most members of this clan, it was as normal as brushing their teeth daily.

A certain abnormal secretion in the brain resulted in lustful cravings amongst siblings and other family members. After awhile, it all appeared ordinary. Unfortunately, Juliana wouldn't get her fill she desired. She wanted sex day after day with Gary or her mom. Gary wanted to have sex all the time with his mom. He wanted to fuck her or have sex with her in every way imaginable and prove how much of a real man he was to his mom.

"Juliana has anyone ever told you that you have nice boobs?" She giggled and giggled. "Well have they Juliana?"

Looking down as if she was embarrassed by his question, he lifted her chin as if he was her boyfriend, or even a dad might do to their daughter. He did it only in a loving way. He asked softly again. She looked into his eyes and said yes humbly.

"Who told you, he asked. Was it mom?" She told him no. "Who told you Juliana, who told you that?"

She felt ashamed at that point. She was ashamed because the person who told her shouldn't have been the person you'd expect to say anything like that. However he suspected she carried the same gene that their mom carried and so he went out on a limb and took a chance when he saw her one day by accident after her getting out of the shower.

He saw his daughters figure. He saw how nice and lean and shapely it was. He saw her beautiful sexy curves. He saw what boys might consider her desirable full breasts. He saw that flat tummy that enhanced the appearance of her wholesome boobs. So their dad went out on a limb and told her one day just after she had dried off, skipped across the hallway not realizing he was there and getting caught in his line of sight.

Their dad saw her completely naked. He saw almost every ounce on her young maturing figure. She wasn't disturbed because these things happen she was told by their mom. However, she preferred to ignore that it happened and she preferred that he didn't say anything either.

At the time, she was a normal young woman with normal young womanly desires who already discovered her maturing body. She was at a stage where she wanted the whole world to know all about her wholesome body and inner desires. She took over 50 pics but waited to put them on the web. Juliana saved them in a secret folder waiting for the perfect time. Answering Gary's question she said, "Daddy did Gary. He walked up to my bedroom door and I quickly put on a robe to cover up 'cause I knew he saw me but he knocked and I answered asking him to hold on."

"Well what happened, did he wait?"

"Noooo, said the naked Juliana while they still lay in the woods. He opened up the door anyways. He smiled at me. Then he said 'I am sorry what happened honey. I didn't mean to see you like that but it is amazing how you really have grown up dear'. I looked down because I was worried he might be getting a little weird on me. First off, I mean, he's daddy, right? Also, he's like way too old, right? And like, we just don't have anything in common, I mean like I said he's d-a-a-a-d-d-y."

"I didn't want to get into a conversation with him about me or my body. I thought that is what he was trying to do Gary. But he did. Daddy walked up, looked at me with his puppy dog eyes and a parental loving look, and smiled at me. He put his hands on my shoulders Gary and said, 'my, my, you are getting all grown up. My little girl has sure grown up, haven't you?' But do you have any idea what daddy did? Do you Gary? Daddy took his hands off my shoulders and daddy took my robe and he opened it up."

"No fucking shit Juliana? Dad did that to you? When did he do that? God what a jerk! What an asshole!"

"Last year she said, that's when it happened. I was embarrassed. I wasn't sure what to think. It was before mom and I began to do things. It was before I told mom. But I already had taken care of daddy. While he was holding open my robe and smiling as he looked at me naked, I initially felt like this wasn't right. But something snapped in me Gary. The part of us came out that is a hereditary trait. I somehow spoke up and said something that floored him."

"What Juliana, what did you say to him?"

I said something like and I'm not sure exactly how I said it but I think I said 'Daddy, in a question like form, so you like my titties huh? Would you like to uhhhh, look at my pussy too daddy? Would ya huh? I'll take off my robe if you take off your clothes and let me give ya a blow job' and when I said that to him Gary, he got disgusted and got a look that said, 'Like what the fuck is wrong with my little girl' type of expression. He had this sickly look on him and turned around and walked out. He has never ever done anything remotely like it again. I guess figuratively speaking I had him by the balls."

Gary broke out in laughter entertained by Juliana's story. He was completely amused. "Geez girl, I sure wish I was there. I would have taken you up on your offer. But I guess this is sweet redemption for missing that. All good things come to those who wait, huh?"

"That's true Gary. Just like threatening to take hold of his cock, being with you now is sweet!" She pushed him on his back and played with her boobs. He watched her entertain him but what he wanted was to lick his cock. He was spent from prematurely ejaculating when with his mom earlier so he never expected it would happen again.

Nevertheless, she went down on Gary and could taste his cum left over earlier with their mom. "Awww Juliana, you always come through and make me feel better. How can I ever repay you? How could I?"

While going down and licking the tip of his limp cock, she'd look up and told him that they may never ever be able to completely repay one another, but she said if he's always willing to try then she is too. Then she swallowed his limpness in whole and sucked on it inside her mouth. Feeling the soft coiling lumber inside her mouth, Juliana felt like rubbing his inner thighs.

Gary let her massage them. Juliana murmured affectionate sounds as she sucked on his weak cock and caressed his thighs. Gary emitted approving thoughts and felt his sisters' breasts while she did him

While she sucked on his cock, even though it wasn't hard, she was thrilled to do so knowing it was her brother's hardware.

A couple hours passed and knowing their relationship sprouted intimately, they decided to go home. Standing up, they kissed like friends but a feeling between them resulted as if they were curious lovers also.

Gary and Juliana didn't have opportunities like with mom however Gary and his mom had incredible, exciting, and wall shattering sex with her which he would always remember fondly.

Eventually Gary grew up and decided he was ready for college despite wet dreams and regardless he wouldn't be around his mom, or his sexy older sister Juliana.

He knew he would be deprived of mom and Juliana however, somehow he would get by because there sure was enough porn on the web or use of his hands that he could get a fill of sexual satisfaction if need be. He also thought, maybe a girl might like him too.

"Hi mommy, hi Juliana" Gary said in a lively tone. Juliana and her mom slept together and Gary knew it but he didn't mind. "Guess what ladies", he chirped as he walked up to each and squeezing their asses, "boy are those nice and bouncy today. Did you two have lots of fun last night?"

The two laughed at Gary and his sense of humor. They both knew something was up. "Okay darling, said Gary's mom what's up? Are you excited about something?

Winking at him, as Juliana looked on, their mom said "By the looks of it you don't look that excited." She laughed as Gary snickered and Juliana smiled at her remark. Their mom didn't know that Gary told Juliana he was having sexual relations with his own mom. Obviously from that remark, she was trying to let the cat out of the bag. "Mom, said Juliana as she winked at each individually, I already knew that you two have something special between ya. I'm really excited too, hehehe."

"Then maybe we all should just go upstairs and see just how excited Gary is; what does everyone think? I'm game if you two are." Their mom always tried to keep it light hearted. They knew it and that never bothered them.

"I'm hungry, said Gary in response to his mom's remark. I could eat anything." Juliana agreed and their mom ran with that also.

"That gives me a wonderful idea. I have this great meal to offer but it's upstairs. Is anyone game?"

"Ohhhh mom, forget about breakfast, I think it's a great idea and it's free too."

All three loved what each was referring to but Juliana turned down the offer. She was hungry for real food and so was Gary. Once again their mom was denied another pleasurable moment with her kids.

Her pussy sweat with the hunger of an orgasm and her nipples grew with desire wishing, hoping, and craving the closeness she didn't get enough of from her daughter and son. "Maybe after breakfast you two? Maybe we can head upstairs and all get in my shower and we can clean up?"

That made Juliana horny and as Gary thought about it, he got hard. They made toast and drank orange juice and sat at the table talking about everything except what Gary originally wanted to tell them. Gary shifted in his seat. Gary had a hard on. Neither his sister nor his mom had bras on and he could see their tits. Seeing the tits aroused Gary more.

Both sets of tits lay naturally. Juliana's were perkier then his moms, but both offered opportunities. Hidden behind button down pj's, he was like a ferocious tiger in a jungle waiting to pounce on them.

With breakfast over, he offered to clear the table. His mom and sister sat back. It seemed as though sex was a permanent fixture on their mom's mind, but it floated on all of their minds. Gary didn't want a three way with his sister at that point.

"Okay Gary, you wanted to tell us something exciting, so what is it honey" asked his mom.

"Ohhh yeah you two aren't going to believe this. It is incredible. I haven't said anything because I wasn't sure, but I found a school I feel really fits me well; I mean this place fits me perfectly." They sat stunned at the announcement. Neither wanted their trophy to leave. He was a good lover. He was an energetic and sensitive lover. He was an emotionally great fuck and Juliana for sure didn't want him to leave. She knew she would lose her brother, friend, and sex partner.

Gary's mom didn't want him to go but knew it was for the best. She wouldn't have cock available when she desired it. She knew there were a handful of guys around who would be willing. With her charismatic charm, they'd love to experience her most likely. Those people were either Gary's or Juliana's friends.

For the time being, Gary was her top choice without question. Easily available and loveable, Gary loved to do everything with his mom in bed. She would hold on for as long as possible. Gary would offer himself for as long as possible too. She had so many personal and physical traits he was crazy about that he'd be at his mom's beckon call.

Finally, he told them the school and contrary to what he expected both his mom and Juliana's eyes lit up. He didn't know why. It was in North Texas at a small school near Amarillo. It was a good business college with a solid liberal arts and communication undergrad program.

"Do you know who lives in Amarillo" asked his mom. Do you sweetheart? I bet you don't have a clue. Aunt Kristy and Uncle Jack, along with 3 out of their 5 kids are still there. In fact I chatted with her online last week. I was actually going to call her tomorrow. Can I ask you something dear?" He said sure and asked what.

"Would it be too much bother to visit them? I mean you remember Uncle Jack, right? You remember Aunt Kristy. She's 4 years younger then me. She has 5 kids. You certainly remember them don't ya?

"Is that where they live" he asked surprisingly. He always liked his Aunt Kristy. She was fun. She was pretty. She was similar to his mom, but livelier and did more things. When she was in town and went out people who were still around always remembered her. She'd socialize with them and mostly they were men as he recalled.

"Oh crap, that's so cool. Yeah I'd go see her, Uncle Jack, and especially my cousins. I'm sure they take me out everywhere when school wasn't a priority. Yeah that would be so cool mom. And heck, guess what she's gonna do? I betcha ya can't guess."

She was concerned he was thinking her sister Kristy might be like her, but to her knowledge, Kristy didn't have that gene in her. Little did she know, Kristy did have it and she was that sort of woman and Kristy was damn proud of it too. One difference though was she never used it with her own offspring she only used it with her sisters, brothers or cousins.

Gary said, "She'd fatten me up I bet with her Texas cookin'. I betcha she would." Then he was sad. Both looked at him. Both asked why he looked so sad. He looked at both as he stopped clearing the table and said "You two won't be around. I'm gonna miss both of you so much."

"Awww as both swarmed around him, its okay honey. It is going to be alright" and they consoled Gary. Their hands rubbed him all over while he stood there. It wasn't his intention, but he let them console him in any way they saw fit.

His two special lovers consoled him, caressed him, pampered him, and hugged him. His mom of course was getting lead time with him while Juliana unfortunately took a back seat but understood the kitchen wasn't the place to console her brother.

Juliana wanted to make him feel better. As she did she felt like placing her hand on his limp cock, but the kitchen and the atmosphere weren't the spot for her to take advantage. Ironically, his mom consoled him enough so his feelings dissipated. He didn't feel as bad. Despite that she lost another chance to lay down with her loving son and have sex.

Leaving the room she thought "Fuck, I did it again. How did I do that? Am I losing my touch? I wanted to suck off my boy's cock. How do I do that?"

"I think mom's upset Gary. She walked out quietly and I think she wants to be alone with you" while holding his hand. I'm serious too. "I am very happy for you", said Juliana as she slid her hand over his crotch finally. "I hope it's a good school" as she began to grab his cock. He had a serious look on his face.

Then he put his hand over her hand. "That does feel nice Juliana" he said. "Here, do this will you?"

He took her hand and lifted it up and slipped it down the front of his shorts. She smiled gratefully when he did that and he smiled with her. Their hands were joined together down the front of his shorts; he loved how each hand sat in unison as her hand lay against his cock primarily and his over hers.

"Now that's what I call nice" she said. You know what and maybe I shouldn't say this, but I am going to anyways, this is one sex-filled home isn't it?"

Gary laughed and used his other arm pulling her in so he could hug her. She hugged back with her free arm. She squeezed his cock sending erogenous feelings through him. He craved her more. He wanted her to continue doing that as much as she liked.

"If you like, feel free to walk with me keeping it down there. I'm down for it if you are." The two laughed as she took his one free arm and slid it down her pj's. Right away he found her pussy and toyed with it.

Both could have stripped right there and fucked if it felt right. "Oh Gary I'm so happy for you. I am so happy. Come on let's get a shower together, okay?" He knew he wanted to and she knew he really couldn't because mom was 'calling' and he knew it would be best to go and be with his mom now and make her happy. He'd have another chance to spend an intimate period of time with Juliana before everything was too late as far as school was concerned.

They kissed on the lips but surprisingly, she dropped to her knees and pulled down his shorts, sucking his cock and getting it hard. She sucked on it but then he pulled her off.

"Fuck Juliana not now alright; please not right now" he said.

Disappointed she let go of it as it slipped out of her mouth. She stood up and patted his dick, pulling up his shorts. "I want it you know just like you want me, okay?"

This place, being the house, was crazy. There wasn't any two ways around it. The following week, after their mom spoke with her sister Kristy, Gary called Aunt Kristy to arrange a flight down. Gary was going to get a night on the town, with Kristy, Uncle Jack, and what available cousin's were around. Then the next night or so, Kristy and Uncle Jack would show him where the campus was and drive through it. Finally Kristy would give him the best tour he ever had in Texas, almost. He would be set up and never suspect that Kristy was almost like his mom only better.

Soon enough Gary would have to prepare himself for an overwhelming Texas welcome. What he didn't prepare himself for was Aunt Kristy. She was a helluva woman, a helluva an aunt, a helluva tease, and a helluva sexual wonder. She was even better then mom.

Juliana showered and dressed and before Gary hopped in himself, she stopped by his room, and they talked, hugging and touching once in a while. It was their usual lovable get together. She kissed him once more on his cheek and he said something to his sister about making love and she giggled as she left his room.

Their mom stood just outside her doorway. "What's going on between you two?" Juliana didn't give her an answer and politely left. Juliana drove off and their mom turned on her shower. "Gary, she asked, can you come here sweetheart?"

He said sure and walked into her bedroom. She stood changed in front of her son in a camisole as if he was having over a man she met at a nightclub. Trying to arouse the sexual sensitivities for a romantic interlude, she tried something different with Gary. His mom wasn't on the prowl but she was hot with desire. "Hi honey, do you like this?"

He stared at her in her camisole. His eyes opened up wide. He didn't say a word.

"Is that a yes honey? Would you like to inspect it closer? Mmmmm, I'd sure like to inspect you Gary. Yes, again, and again, mmmmm. I hope this is to your liking?"

"God damn mom, umm that is freaking hott. I mean you look freakin hott and oh fuck mom, sexier then a playboy at the mansion. Damn, oh wow mom, what do you want me to do? Take it off and escort you to your shower?"

"Oh baby yes, baby, ohhhh yes that is exactly what I want Gary. I want you to suck my tits. I want you to suck my pussy honey and then after you do that, guess what I want from you? I want that big fat juicy cock inside my cunt and I want you to, oh god Gary, I want you to slam me like we used to do it. Yes baby, fuck me anywhere you wanna fuck me. Please Gary, will you do it for me? Will you give me what I want, what I crave? Will you do me like that?"

"Mom, he shouted, you're fucking incredible! You're fucking sexy mom. I could even fuck ya up your ass you turn me on so easily. The way you talk to me mom and everything you've helped me with maybe we should lock the house up and fuck every possible way there is. What do ya think about that, huh? What do ya think about that?"

"Oh fuck Gary, oh my fucking god, yeah I'll let ya fuck me any way ya want. I want your big fax sexy cock. When you're done fucking me the first time, then go ahead and fuck me over again, okay. And do it anyway you want okay baby?"