Homesick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary got so excited his dick went hard on him. He was beside himself and he couldn't get over how much he craved his mom. There she stood tits encased by a sexy looking camisole and in Gary's opinion she looked like a top fashion glamour model only more impressive then that.

"Okay, as he walked towards her, stay there."

He started kissing his mom's shoulders, then neck, and then her neck line. His mom moaned and cooed. Her head went back while her eyes closed and enjoyed Gary's subtle foreplay. He moved everywhere around her great physique. Kissing along the outside areas surrounding her breasts, she extended back her arms so he had full access to the uncovered areas.

"Mmmmmmmm, sweetheart you do it just like a pro."

"Hush mom, don't talk okay don't say a word. I want this to be my moment."

She didn't understand as he moved about her body, slowly removing the lingerie off her shapely sexy figure. Not once did she say another word. She was captivated by him and how he made love to her and the emotion he poured into her.

She wanted him badly. She wanted to suck his cock. She craved holding it. She was becoming hornier and hornier. Occasionally she would moan by accident only to be reminded by Gary. Gary lusted for her but this time it was different. He wouldn't just make love to her he abused the privilege of having sex with her.

Undoing f the camisole, he kissed her breasts, and then her tummy. She wanted to touch her son here or there or somewhere as he continued his foreplay. He stopped her hand movements on him she made. She was obsessed with his body. She had to have him somehow.

Gary's cock was hard. Gary was beginning to fall apart. Gary lusted for his mom however this time Gary kept repeating to himself, "I won't breakdown. I will not break. I will be strong" as he seduced his mom and broke down every possible sexual mechanism she may have had.

She broke down and every lustful desire which held her together was dismantled by Gary. Meaning no harm, Gary wanted things a certain way that time. He wanted to have sex with his mom a way he envisioned a woman could be fucked, not only in her pussy but also up her ass using oil to lubricate her well and good.

Finishing any foreplay he fantasized about in the past, she weakened and succumbed to his masterful art with his mom. He literally brought her to her knees. She wanted him. She lusted for his body. She craved his cock. She desired having his cock almost anywhere. She especially wanted his cock inside her warm dripping wet and vibrant cunt. But she didn't want his cock inside her soft safe ass.

He wanted that. He wondered what it was like with his sexy mother. Her sexy tits hanging in front with her sexy nipples hard, he wanted those as well as her sexy ass. Gary wanted to fuck his own mother in her gorgeous ass. He didn't want to, he didn't only crave it, but Gary yearned for the moment he could shove his hardened cock into her warm dry and soft ass. How exciting is it thought for several days.

He removed the remainder of her lingerie as she meekly smiled at him. He led her to the shower. Opening the doors, Gary put his arms around her just as they stepped inside. He pulled her so she would fall back against him. She felt his tug and his chest against her back, but it was his hands she cherished the most. They wrapped her up in a tight hug. She loved his confidence and his control. His arms encased her as if to say "your body is beautiful and desirable. It deserves all my attention. It is so sexy and awesome."

Holding her flat stomach against him, his cock found her back side too. When she felt it finally, her head went back feeling the hard tip push deep into her back.

Then he grabbed a hold of his cock and directing it down to the top of her butt crack. He slid it deeper into her crack. Initially she shrieked enjoying the feeling of his cock's tip pushing in her. She turned and smiled assuming he was being playful. Yes Gary was being playful however it was his intention to go even further and further until she was eventually on all fours and his cock was inside her sexy shapely and desirous ass.

He wanted so much and he wanted everything right away. Even Gary knew he couldn't have it all at the same time, but that didn't stop him from craving all of her at one time.

"Oooooohh Gary that's so cute how you're sliding it in there like" but he put his hand around his mom's mouth and pushed his mom inside and underneath the warm spray. With his hand off her mouth she started to ask him, "Why did you do" but he covered up her mouth and slid his other hand through the crack of her ass. She jumped forward not expecting his hand between her two cheeks. He did it again. She jumped again. She knew he didn't want her to talk. Finally he said something to his mom.

"Play along okay mom, just play along and don't talk."

She didn't and let her son take the lead while in the shower. With her standing in front, he reached for her shampoo. Pouring a bunched in his cupped hand, he lathered yup her breasts, which was his favorite thing to do. Twirling around her tits, he toyed with her nipples. Then he had an idea.

He lathered up his cock and had it all moist and slicked up. He slid it through her butt cheeks. She gasped and tried reaching for his cock. He pushed her hands away. She tried again because she didn't feel right about him putting his cock inside her ass.

She wanted to plead with Gary, he knew it, and he said something. "Don't you want me? Haven't you told me you love and crave my cock mom?" She wanted to answer him but stayed quiet. She shook her head yes.

"Well here's another chance to have it mom but this time mom, I want you to have it differently. Isn't this cool mom, isn't it?" She shook her head no. "Haven't you ever done it this way" he asked but with less confidence that time in his voice.

She shook her head yes. "Didn't you like it" he asked next. She hesitated and finally turned around and looked at him and pleaded with her eyes. He didn't know what she was trying to say but he assumed maybe she only wanted to be fucked like a real woman is normally fucked.

"Just this once mom, please just this one time" he asked her. I think it would real exciting, isn't it?"

Then she spoke up and said "Okay if you really crave it, if you really crave fucking me in my ass sweetheart, I'll let you, honey." She took some oil from her shower rack, layered his cock with it, and then she bent over. She reached around and handed the oil to him as he pushed it inwards and lathered up her ass. Then he inched the cock against the hole of her ass, further and further.

As far as Gary was concerned, fucking a woman, especially this woman was the ultimate prize. She didn't think so but she sucked it up and let her son have his way for a spell.

Slowly he slipped it inside. She screamed out in pain. "Ohhh ouuuuch, ouuuuch oh noooo, please that hurts Gary. But she stayed bent over and continued to let her son push inwards for a few minutes. He sensed her displeasure so he stopped right away.
"Sorry mom, I just thought" and carefully stood her up and apologized a few more times.

She told him it was okay but she never liked having a cock inside her like that. He said to her "I love your ass mom that's why I wanted to" but she cut him off telling him it is okay and thanked him for complimenting her ass. "It is a sexy ass mom and I will always believe that. I love being with you. You get me extremely horny mom and I mean horny to the max." She hugged him as they stood underneath the warm spray.

She hugged him tight and he moaned feeling her breasts against him. She dropped to her knees and washed off his cock with some soap, rinsing it off thoroughly, and then grasped it putting her mouth over it. He shrieked in a gleeful and feminine like tone.

Gary didn't behave like a typical male. The sensations he felt from her mouth sucking him vibrantly on his rigid cock sent shivers through him. He groaned and called her by her first name instead of mom. He always called her mom. She knew he was ready for her.

"Mmmmmm, I like this a lot better Gary honey" she said looking up at her son. "This is what makes sex so great, other then having this in my wet and horny pussy which is ready and waiting for you, sucking you here in the shower is incredible."

"I know you loved your cock in my ass Gary, but I'm sorry and I'll make that up to you. Your cock and this cunt and we have the makings of incredibly awesome sex, don't we?"

"Oh fucking god mom, let's get out now and I'll lie on the bottom so you can fuck my brains out, how's that sound mom?"

"Now you're talking honey, now you are talking. Oh I love you so much Gary, mmmmm" and she squeezed his cock. "Mmmmm, now that's the loveable part Gary. Your cock, my wet cunt, us laying in bed, my boobs hanging down, calling your out, and fucking like nothing else matters except us having great sex dear. That is what is so beautiful."

"Oh yeah mom yeahhhh, are you gonna be on top so I can see your sexy tits? Oh god mom I love watching your tits knock around when we fuck. Your tits are incredible mom. I always dream about sucking your tits and your nipples too! Fuck you got the sexiest nipples, I think around.

Quietly sitting down, she told her son to lie down. Gary looked warmly at the naked woman with her long hair, warm eyes, and her large maternal set of breasts gazing at back at him. He'd look at detailed features of his beautiful mom.

As Gary looked further down her body he stopped dead in his tracks. He gazed at her voluptuous jewels. Her treasure was better then gold. Her priceless breasts he would take to bed with him almost every night, if he could. Then an idea came to him as she knelt over his body and her tits hung down over his face. "Mom, I know you know that I've told you countless of times that I think your boobs are the best. I know you've heard me say that." Gary's mom smiled and leaned down to kiss him, but before she did, her tits got in the way. "Oh yeah mom, more, more, that's so good mom keep doing that. I could do that my entire life mom."

She loved hearing that and repeated laying her boobs in his face. He'd lick them and suck them. "Mmmmm, ooooohhh Gary, mmmmm yeahhhh, ooooohh yeah Gary that's good."

She loved her tits being sucked, especially by Gary. "Mom, I have a favor to ask. Can we go have sex in my bedroom? Mom, can we 'because I think that would be so awesome to have sex with you in there."

"Ohhh what a sexy idea Gary honey, you are growing up and becoming so more incredible then I expected. You are becoming a real man Gary. So masculine in many ways, of course I will have sex with you there. Yes, I think that is even sexier then here. It's a new and different place and new places are sometimes sexually more exciting. So let's go in there."

Taking her by his hand, the two naked bodies walked to Gary's room. Unbeknownst to them, someone was outside in their car. That person came home early. That person wasn't expecting or aware of anything between Gary and his mom.

Gary kissed his mom's breasts especially around her nipples. He went further down and kissed her soft flat stomach. "Mmmmmm, you are such a fine romantic Gary."

Gary lay down and his mom sat over him. Her cunt was jacked up. She was jacked up. Gary was even more jacked up having the woman of his dreams, literally speaking, there in his bedroom sitting over him and about to fuck his brains out.

"Oh my God Gary, I never thought I'd ever do this with you in your room baby. I think I'm twice as horny being here. This is so cool. This makes me that much more horny. You might not even realize it."

"Oh I do, I do. I have had thousands of wet dreams about you mom in the middle of the night, so I know how exciting it really is having you in here. Oh god am I horny mom. I wanna fuck you so many times, you have no idea mom."

With out saying another word, Gary's mom closed her eyes, dropped her head backwards, and lifted herself up over his cock. Placing it inside her glory hole, he moaned excitedly expecting every second to be an ultimate experience. For Gary, every second was an ultimate experience.

Every tiny movement or every jostling and humping of each other was an erotic thrill while she hunched over her son's cock lifting and lowering herself while he pushed into her deep priceless pussy.

Her expressions coupled with his, bound their emotional outbursts rapidly and progressed to a quick mutual orgasm. Seeing as she was in her son's room doubled the excitement she never believed existed.

The atmosphere in the room brought undiscovered waves of erotic emotion. Multiply it with her healthy sexual appetite with her son or daughter, and figuring in that he was becoming better and extremely talented as a master at sex, Gary's mom orgasmed countless times in once short stretch.

Shrieking, praising, or shouting triumphantly at Gary only made him feel more masculine. Gary cummed as if he was in a dream in the middle of the night. His wet dreams had come to life and were twice as powerful as before and she felt the gushing inside her that day.

She couldn't believe the massive and volcanic feeling she felt which surpassed any previous exchange. The praises she shouted and her shrieks were confidence boosters. Gary was a man now, in his opinion and thanks to her he knew he was able to fuck anyone woman, any time.

His mom dropped on top of her son. Exhausted from fucking each other, all either could hear were one of two things. Either they heard short quick breaths or ahhhs and ohhhh's as each began to recoup their strength. Neither could move and neither wanted to move.

Gary felt awesome, even though drained from cumming so hard in her cunt and she was physically shattered herself from orgasming multiple times in a short period.

Gary was the first to actually move and began walking up her back using his fingers as if she was his girlfriend. His mom lay on top and motionless feeling the fingers dance along her back caressing her daintily.

With her head turned sideways and away from him, he lay trapped as she smiled happily at her son's majestic accomplishment. Still breathing heavily, sighing, or making soft sensuous noises, she continued to rest on top of her wonderful son.

That soul who was out in the car on the phone finally got off the call and walked to the front door; just before that person got to the door shrieks and screaming were heard. Turning around to determine where those sounds came from since the person was outside he wasn't initially able to figure it out. First he thought someone was in trouble, but blew off that thought. Finally he realized those sounds. They were the sounds of lovers. Yes those were the sounds of lovers having crazed sex.

Never realizing it ever could be his son in their own house, his wife's car was parked in their garage. Thinking she was away, he figured Gary took advantage of the situation and brought a girl home and one thing lead the next and hence he and some girl were getting it on in his bedroom.

On the one hand he knew that shouldn't be going on in his own household on the other hand, he was 'damn proud of his son' for being a real man that day.

Still he hadn't actually walked into his house. He was at the door with his hand on the doorknob. Slowly turning it to open the door, he could that close up, hear the shrieks of a woman profoundly praising his son Gary. "Way to go Gary, way to go" he thought. "What a man, but I hope you are wearing some protection son."

Not realizing it could be his own wife, for he forgot about the one known hereditary gene she carried he never ever knew Gary was a carrier of the gene also, he opened the door, and stepped inside.

The shrieks were so loud that anyone within a few houses, since the door was open for only a moment, could definitely have been heard. Ear shattering shouting, moaning, screaming praising Gary's sexual stamina and strength but finally the voices or in particular one voice stood out he refused to believe was that voice.

It was his wife's voice. She was having sex with his only son and to say the very least happily praising him fucking her. Her shrieks and screams, well he never heard her be that animated with him and the fact that she was fucking their son was almost enough to make him get sick on the spot.

On the other hand, she made him what he is today and that is a masterful sex partner himself. Regardless if his own daughter blew him off, he had Gary's dad had his own charm and easily could go out and pick up any woman within a few hours and have her in bed.

Within thirty seconds he had left. As he walked out disgusted, Gary and his mom were finishing pounding away with one another. He was fuming mad. He would get over it and he would eventually get Gary off to college and away from their house.

Little did he know or suspect that his wonderful daughter was also intimate with his wife. As soon as he pulled out and took off, Juliana had turned the corner and headed towards home. With the music on, she was in a happy playful mood. She was about to hook up with an old boyfriend who actually still liked her.

She still had a thing for him and that put her in a great mood. Her mood and her attitude were so good that she might be playful too, if an opportunity presented itself, which it would and she'd goof around for the sake of goofing around.

She pulled into the driveway. Gary's mom and he finally expended themselves. Gary's mom was resting on top of Gary while the two were trying to recoup their energy. If one was silent enough they might have heard the breathing at the bottom of the stairs.

Juliana walked to the door singing some new hot tune she felt was perfect for her situation. As she opened the door, she didn't call out for anyone. She pulled off her shoes and danced quietly up the stairs.

Since Gary and his mom lie naked with his door completely open, she would get a wonderful surprise to top off her day. Knowing she was going to hook up with her old boyfriend, she walked down the hall in a sprite manner. She had a gleaming smile on her.


"Gary, she called out delightfully, howwww are you honey? What are you up to" she asked blindly.

She didn't know mom lay naked on him. She had no clue. She wouldn't care. She was in a superb state of mind. "Gary, are you in there" she asked louder.

Neither answered and neither moved a muscle at first. There wasn't any reason not to move or answer but if they did Juliana would know. Did it matter? Gary and Juliana's mom wasn't sure. Neither was sure if they should even whisper anything to each other.

But Gary said something anyways because he remembered what Juliana once said about the three of them snuggling with each other sometime. So Gary looked at his mom and winked as he smiled and answered his sister.

"Hey Juliana, come in here okay, it's cool and oh by the way do me a favor, get naked too" and he looked at his mom and quietly snickered. She didn't know what he was up to but played along.

Juliana came in stark naked and as beautiful as a princess might look. Gary's eyes feasted on her figure. It was almost as if he was seeing twins. First there was mom's body and then a younger version of his mom's gorgeous beauty.

"Oh god you're sexy girl" he said gazing at her. She showed one advantage to their mom's frame and the curvy lines descending upon her hips were sexier and smoother then moms. Regardless their mom easily held her own in that department.

Gary's mom felt something underneath her. Gary was aroused again. She looked at his face and saw a smile. Under her breath she said, "She does turn you on doesn't she?"

"Oooooooohhh I'm jealous, said Juliana. You two had sex without me. I am so jealous, she added. Hold on I'm going to get a couple of things."