Homesick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, no toys but feel free to lay down here with us. You, Gary, and I altogether would be absolutely awesome honey. It would be sweet and exciting, mmmmmmm."

Juliana agreed but went and retrieved two cameras. One was for a few pics and the other was to put on her tripod and tape everything.

"Smile nicely, she said. That's good don't you two look so cute lying together. Mommy, let me see those beautiful boobs okay?" Juliana started giggling, taking all kinds of pics of her mom and brother in his bed. "Oh god you two, this is getting me a little horny."

"Who goes first asked their mom and why are you in such a delightful mood, what happened today honey?"

"You aren't gonna believe what happened as she slid in against her mom and brother. Caressing both of them while the camera taped everything, she went on to explain what happened, "and that's why I am in a wonderful mood. I am in a great mood and I need to have some fun. I want lots of it. But I bet you two are exhausted from the looks of it. Mom your hair needs washing and curling soon."

"Ohh it doesn't matter dear, laying here with you two makes my day."

Gary lay motionless as his mom and sister toyed with each other. He looked on while his mom played with his sister's tits. Her nipples hardened up. Seeing them hard, he finally craved licking them.

"What's wrong Gary, Juliana asked him. Is something bothering you?" He shook his head no and watched them. His mom slid off to his side. Juliana scooted up next to him. Right away she caressed Gary's chest and slid down to toy with his limp cock.

Bravely in front of their mom she asked Gary, "Mind if I lick it?" She looked at their mom and smiled. Her lay there as if it wasn't a problem whatsoever.

"Go ahead Gary dear, I'd love to see her do that with you. It's alright honey. That might be a big turn on for me too watching you two."

Everything was recorded on Juliana's digital camera. Juliana shifted herself and placed herself over his limp spent cock. Tasting their mom's juice on his cock, she licked that off and sucked and sucked. Holding his cock with her fingers, she licked it all over.

Doing oral on her brother was the ultimate thrill. Doing him the way she did made her feel more fulfilled. She finally swallowed his cock whole. She sucked on it like she did once before, holding it while giving it a tongue bath inside her mouth.

"Wow, Juliana, do you know what, I wish I had a cock so you would do that to me even. I'm the one who's jealous watching you do that for Gary. How is that Gary? Isn't she an incredible sister? Is she talented or what honey?" "Mom she is as good as I thought she was. I always wondered what it would be like to get a blow job from her. Yeah Juliana that does feel awesome girl, it really, really does."

As soon as he said that, Gary got hard. He was extremely turned on. He was so turned on that Juliana had to remove it fast or she would gag or choke on it. Juliana sucked him off for a while. Turned sideways, Gary played with her boobs at the same time. She handled his cock and their mom lay idly by either caressing her own tits or fingering her own pussy watching her kids.

Overall it was a family affair. Then by coincidence, Gary sang out "It's a Family Affair, it's a family affair. It's a family affair" and so on until his mom and sister laughed and told him to shut up.

Juliana wanted to be licked out and asked him. Without skipping a beat he agreed. All that time everything was being recorded. Situating himself Juliana spread her legs out. Gary looked at her and his mom and said, "This is awesome; am I the luckiest guy in the world or what?"

"Their mom chirped up and added "Gary, Juliana we're all lucky to have as close a knit family as we do." Gary started licking his sister out. She began to moan more frequently which meant she was hornier then ever. She moved more rapidly as he licked her. Gary's dick eventually was very hard so his mom inched underneath and began lightly stroking as he licked his sister's twat.

She squirmed more and more. He did too as each were becoming restless. She felt her orgasm coming on. He loved doing her but stopped only for a second to say "This is fucking incredible eating you out Juliana. I mean to be able to go down on you like this and give you oral, well it's a once in a lifetime thing." Promptly he shoved his head back between her fine sexy thighs and licked her out clean.

She moaned and screamed in ecstasy. He got harder when she screamed in joyous praise. Their mom was hornier again too. She continued to jack off Gary's cock and finally crammed her head underneath his raised body and got her mouth on it. With Gary on all fours and licking his sister out, his mom sucked him off masterfully.

Juliana about to orgasm he figured and he was so close to ejaculating himself, he pulled his cock out of his mom's mouth, shoving it in her orgasmic cunt. "Ohhhhhhhhhh fucking yesss, she shrieked. Yes, Gary that's it, ohh yeahh that is so wild. Yeah, keep it stuck down deep baby. Yes Gary, yes."

They were all thrilled, even their mom. Deciding to have intercourse at the very last moment with his sister and the fact she loved every second of his cock in her, he kept calling out to her telling her she was incredible.

"I'm ready, she tried to screaming, I'm so ready if, oh if you, ohh cum inside me Gary! Do it, do it now, cum Gary" she shouted in desperation. "Go ahead he screamed, go ahead girl; that's right orgasm when you want. I'm ready, I'm so ready girl!" Both orgasmed as mom lay on the side fingering herself again into her own orgasm. She moaned as if it was a distant one but would be heard later when they lay watching the recorded video.

Everything that afternoon was perfect as all three snuggled. Their mom offered repeated words of loving encouragement. She wanted to make sure these two never lost touch regardless and if they did get opportunities like this even better.

Finally they all split up after a while together. Later that night all three sat around discussing Gary's immediate future regarding college. Then she asked about a stand-in son he might know of. Juliana laughed, but it threw him for a loop because he didn't want to share mom with anyone other then Juliana.

Despite everything, their mom really wanted to meet some young guys like Gary or even Juliana's friends that might 'need help' with personal situations often.

Finally Gary came to understand what she desired and gave his mom a list of 20 some guys who were friends. They might need 'help' with personal matters some day soon.

Gary and his sister and mother had one more night together as they reminisced. Then Gary's mom and dad drove Gary down to the college in Texas where he had a million opportunities to get to know his aunt, uncle, and cousins very well. Aunt Kristy was even more thrilled even though she knew nothing of Gary's adventures with his mom.