Homesick For Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not 'Mom', baby," she told him. "Sue, or Susan, or even Susie, and any pet-names like 'baby' or 'honey' that you can think of. You'll have to get used to not calling me 'Mom', if we're going to pull this thing off. One slip could end it all, for us, you know."

She kissed him deeply, then barely withdrew her lips from his.

"Though, I have to admit that it gives me a deliciously wicked little tingle of excitement, to hear you call me 'Mom' when we're in bed and you're fucking the living daylights out of me..."

"I think I can manage that,' he nodded, nibbling at her lower lip.

"Oh, god, baby!" she murmured. 'We're really going to do this, aren't we? Move south and spend the rest of our lives together, living happily ever after. We won't even have to change our ID's, or anything, since our last names are already the same!"

"Actually, we will have to exchange our current driver's licenses for the Florida ones,
he reminded her. "We'll need passports, too!"

"Passports?"

"Sure!" he grinned at her. "All those islands in the Caribbean are only a short flight away, from Miami. And I have this erotic fantasy of making love to you on a deserted tropical beach, by the light of a full moon..."

"That sounds absolutely delicious, darling!" she nodded, and her eyes were aglow with excitement.

And so it was settled. Three days later, they boarded a flight to Miami and booked themselves into a nice hotel room as Mr. and Mrs. Eric Anderson, and the front desk clerk smiled approvingly at the love the two displayed for each other. The following morning, they met with the realtor and toured the property that Eric had optioned. Up close and in person, it was even wonderful than the photographs depicted it to be. An hour later, they were signing the paperwork to buy the house, and Susan was writing out the check to pay for it, in full.

The spent the afternoon getting Eric admitted to the University of Miami, and registered for his fall Sophomore classes. Eric only lost three credit-hours in the transition, and did so without a regret, because he only had to look at the beautiful 'girl' in the chair next to him, to realize how much he had gained, in the long run.

In the evening, they walked to dinner at a nearby Cuban restaurant and had a lovely meal. On the way back, they strolled out into a marina, just to take in the atmosphere, and noted an entire row of beautiful sailboats with 'For Sale' signs plainly posted. The marine broker, still finishing up the day's paperwork in his office, noticed them and struck up a conversation -- during which the learned that one of the best-looking vessels was being sold at the bargain price of forty thousand dollars.

"I know that you know how to sail, honey," Sue murmured in Eric's ear, "You went to that 'sailing camp', two summers ago. Think you can handle one this big?"

"It's a thirty-six footer," he nodded. "Same size as the one I had to use, for my certification test."

"We'll take it," Susan informed the broker. "But it's getting late, and I'm sure that you want to get home to your family. Could we take care of the paperwork, in the morning?"

"Certainly, Mrs. Anderson," the broker smiled broadly. "Shall we say ten o'clock?"

Sue nodded, and then she and Eric turned and headed for their hotel.

"That's your wedding present, darling," she informed him as they entered the hotel lobby.

"That's an awfully big wedding present, honey," he shook his head. "What can I get, for you, that could compare?"

"Pregnant, darling," she quipped, and they stepped into the elevator.

The paperwork was handled easily enough, the next morning, and they even secured an agreement from the broker that the boat would be delivered to the dock behind their new house. They spent the rest of the day sight-seeing, and discussing which of their existing pieces of furniture would have to be left behind because it would clash with the style of their new home. They were still listing furniture a day later, as they boarded the flight home.

Two weeks later, their house went on the market, and was sold in an amazing four days' time. That left only calling the moving company to arrange for hauling their belongings and Sue's Lexus, south to their future address. The next couple weeks were hectic ones, filled with sorting and packing, and the assorted change-of-address notices that needed prepared and mailed, but finally the day arrived and they watched in eager anticipation as the last of their belongings was sealed away in the mover's van and the tow-trailer for the Lexus was attached and loaded. The truck pulled out onto the street, and Eric and Sue walked out of their old house for their last time -- and at the same time, left an entire old life behind them as the closed the door and locked it.

Eric took Sue by the hand and escorted her to the Mustang, holding the door for her while she seated herself inside, then ran to the driver's side and started the engine. Pulling away from the curb, he guided the car out into the street, but turned in the opposite direction from the moving van.

"Where are you going?" she asked him, lighting a cigarette.

"Patience, baby," he chided her.

They drove for perhaps half an hour, and it wasn't until Eric actually made the turn onto the dirt side-road that Sue recognized where they were. She kept her silence until Eric stopped the car where the lane ended.

"I know where we are," she smiled at him, "but why are we here, now? We should be on our way to Florida!"

"It occurred to me, the other week, that -- while we were down in Miami to take care of the house -- we represented ourselves as a married couple. And, once we move into the house, we're going to be passing ourselves off that way, as well. Don't you think that we ought to be married, then?"

"But, Eric," she signed, smiling, "You know that can't ever really happen."

Eric reached into the Mustang's glove-box and pulled out a small box. Opening it, he turned to face her. Nestled in the box were three rings, a matched engagement and wedding set.

"Did you raid your college fund again, baby?" she tried to act sternly, but the look on his face, plus the rings, had her heart melting.

He took the engagement band from the box and slipped it on her finger.

"Now, we're engaged," he told her.

Nodding, and fighting back tears of joy, Sue took the larger simple gold band from the box, and then Eric removed the smaller one. He tossed the empty box into the rear seat of the Mustang, and turned to face her.

"Susan Elizabeth Anderson, I stand here today and promise that I will love you, and only you, until the last breath leaves my body, and that I will stand beside you through the good times and the bad, to be your rock and your support. I pledge you this, as your husband."

"Eric John Anderson," she responded, feeling her throat grow thick with emotion, "I promise you that I will love you and only you, until the day I die. And I promise you that I will be your source of joy, of inspiration, of courage, and of whatever else you need, and that together we will weather the joys and storms of life. I pledge this to you, as your wife."

They slipped the rings on each other's fingers, and kissed.

"Are you happy, Mrs. Anderson?" Eric asked her, as he held her hand on the way back to the car.

"Not quite, baby," she answered him with a strange smile.

"What can I do, to change that?" he asked her.

"You can help me out of these tight shorts, and then bend your new wife over the hood of this Mustang, and fuck the shit out of her!" she giggled, unable to keep the joy inside her from bubbling over. "We haven't had time for even a quickie, in the last three days, and I want to start this trip with your cum leaking out of me!"

"That would be my pleasure, Mrs. Anderson,"

"I thought you'd see it my way," she laughed.

"By the way, wife," he said, stopping just short of the car, "You said that you wanted me to fuck the shit out of you. Does that mean you want me to..."

"No, baby," she shook her head. "It was just an expression. I meant that I want you to really nail me hard. I want to start this trip with a load of your cum seeping out of me."

No husband, legal or otherwise, ever complied with his wife's first official request with more gusto and, due to the herbal supplement that Sue had found to help stave off the onset of menopause, no thirty-eight year-old woman had ever been more ripe for fertilization that she was, at that moment in time, despite her doctor having told her that she had no more eggs to drop.

Two days later, the population of Fort Lauderdale grew by one May-September couple.

(Actually, it was "couple, plus one", but Sue's morning-sickness wouldn't begin for another month or so -- much to the couple's utter delight.)

THE BEGINNING!