Homestead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angela146
angela146
60 Followers

"Your boobies are all sticky," he said. With that, he began to lick my chest. I put my hands on the bench behind his shoulders and let him have me. When his tongue touched me, I almost came. I dug my nails into his shoulders. He didn't even flinch.

The smell of strawberries, apples and bananas and the sound of his slurping made me feel like the lunch plate. His tongue slithered all over as his hands went up the back of my untied blouse. He pulled me to him, held me in place as he tasted me from neck to navel.

I cried as I opened myself to this wonderful man whom I thought I already knew. I had to rise up and down on my knees to present him with the various parts of my body that he had painted. It reminded me of riding a horse when I was a girl, but now there was a much more powerful beast between my legs.

I managed to dangle my nipples in his face a number of times, much more than was required to remove the stickiness from them. All the while, his hands squeezed me and extended the pleasure to my back and sides. Occasionally his fingers would slide down to my bottom and legs. My hands kneaded his shoulders, holding on as if they were the front of a saddle.

As with everything else so far, he took a good long time, making sure that he got every last drop off of me. I was ready for him; ready to strip down and ride him for real, but that wasn't his plan... Damn him!

He told me that he wanted me on my back. I was frustrated at having to wait, but I realized that I wanted it that way too. I wanted him on top of me.

I stood up and re-tied the blouse, leaving the buttons unbuttoned. He had a nice view of my tits and he reached inside to take another free feel of them. Along with everything else, it was nice to be admired. It was also good to know that I wasn't going to have to wait much longer for something serious.

The bra and fruit salad went into the picnic basket and we walked back to the yard. He set the basket on the ground and began to open it up again.

Tossing me the keys, he said, "Why don't you go inside and finish what my tongue started? I'll lay out our lunch."

He didn't want to go in the house with me.

I looked at the house - His house - His Grandparents' house. I looked back at him... "Don, I've never been in there." I couldn't go inside alone, could I? Shouldn't he introduce me, or something?

He looked at me, a little sad. "I know. The bathroom is on the left at the end of the hall."

I tried to ask him if he wouldn't rather go in with me. He touched my lips and said, "I'm going to start crying as soon as I go inside. Let's save that for later."

That struck me. Despite all of the feelings he had shared with me to that point, I had never seen him cry. Did he cry every time he came here? Was this another side of him that I had yet to see?

It made sense. He was really trying to open up and it was difficult for him. If entering the house would bring him to tears... well, I could understand. He still wanted to keep his distance... and take it a little at a time.

I kissed him and went off to the porch, a few dozen yards away. As I reached the door, he called to me, "There's some sunscreen in the bathroom. Please bring it back with you." I nodded, unlocked the door and went inside.

It took just a moment to figure out where I was going, but once I did, I didn't take long; just enough for the necessities, especially washing off my chest. At first, it had been really sexy having fruit smeared on me, but now it was just sticky. I got it all off, though.

I also remembered the sunscreen. Actually there were several tubes in the cabinet. He must buy it by the case. Don has very fair skin to go with his blond hair. We'd been in the woods for most of our walk but he was going to need some sunscreen soon if we were have a picnic in the yard.

I barely noticed the house. It felt like I was intruding and shouldn't peek. Of course, I had the permission of the sole owner of the place, but it was his grandparents' house and I really felt as if I needed to be properly introduced before I looked around. It's funny; I don't know to whom I was supposed to be introduced.

When I came back out, he had the blanket spread out a couple of hundred feet from the house and also quite a ways from the car. He had also retrieved the cooler. It was a bit of a walk to get to him, but we had a lot of space. We could have a picnic in the middle of a huge grassy yard - if we were really going to have a picnic - so why not surround ourselves with as much grass as possible.

Somehow, though, I figured that one of us was going to put the moves on the other before we got into the potato salad. He was leaning back, ready for me, and I was cleaned up and ready for him. When I got there, he had two glasses of wine set out and the bowl of fruit next to him.

"How about if you loose the shirt?" he said.

"What?" That was unexpected to say the least. Getting naked in the woods was one thing but in the middle of the wide-open field? "I don't think so!"

"Seriously, no one's going to see."

As I crossed my arms, he gestured to the fence and tree line a half mile away.

"Those trees have been there for thirty years. They're tall, thick and they aren't going anywhere." Motioning over his shoulder, he said, "even if someone shows up at the gate with binoculars and tries to look at just the right angle, they'll still set off the 'doorbell'."

I looked around. It really was secluded, despite being a massive open field. Everything not belonging to Don was at least a half-mile away. Getting naked with him sounded like a fun thing to do in the warm sun, but stripping while standing up in the middle of an open field... I couldn't make my hands move.

He saw my indecision. "Wendy," he said, "undress for me." My heart fluttered. Even his voice was different. He had a soft commanding tone that melted my fear and emboldened me. He sounded like... a husband.

I dropped the sunscreen on the blanket and fixed my eyes on his face. Licking my lips, I untied the blouse and slipped it off of my shoulders, letting it drop to the ground.

When I'm standing up, my tits point straight out and jiggle with the slightest movement of my body. They aren't droopy. Don likes to look at me when I'm topless and I certainly enjoy the admiration.

With my hands on my hips, I tilted my head back and shook out my hair. The feeling was exciting. Of course, Don continued to lay back and stare at me. I let him get away with it for a while but then told him to stand up. We were in this together.

Finally, it worked. He actually did something that I told him to do. I was relieved that his power over me wasn't absolute - at least not yet.

He nervously stood still while I unsnapped his shirt, exposing his full hairy chest. The hair is golden blond, thick and curly. My hands took a moment to comb through the part I could see, but I wanted more.

I pulled the shirttails from his pants and spread them out so I could run my hands through the vertical carpet in front of me. I took my time kissing his nipples and laying my face against him, but I didn't take near as long as he had with my chest. I wanted to move on to other things.

When I pulled the shirt over his head, his hands reached for my breasts. I didn't stop them. I followed suit. We tweaked each other until we couldn't stand it anymore. Then we hugged and kissed. I felt like he was going to swallow me. It got the warm feeling going again inside me.

He was as ready as I was. In fact, I don't think he had cooled off from our make-out session in the woods.

I took his hands and put them on the button of my jeans. I knew enough not to try to do it myself, and he certainly didn't need any coaching. The jeans opened quickly and were slid, along with my panties, down to my ankles. I took them, my sneakers and socks off the rest of the way. I was naked and he wasn't. His power over me was still strong. I didn't fight it.

He took his hands and sandwiched my pussy and bottom, fingering around, trying to get inside me. It tickled. I giggled. He pulled me to him sideways and let me lay my head on his chest. His fingers found their targets and entered me from both directions.

Pretty soon I was heading toward a very tempting resolution. I let it engulf me for a moment but stopped him when I was about to loose control.

It was my turn.

I surprised him with something new.

Kneeling, facing him and putting my head even with his waist, I took hold of his hips with both hands and nibbled the button on his pants. I took it into my mouth and unbuttoned it with my tongue and teeth. It was a slow process. My sister had suggested this little maneuver a month earlier and it seemed like a good time to try it out.

It wasn't the easiest thing to do, but it apparently it was erotic for him. Looking up at his face, I saw his eyes wide and his teeth gnawing at his lip. Returning to his pants, I lowered the zipper, again with my teeth. Then my mount began to search for the fly of his underwear as my hands lowered his jeans to his ankles.

That was enough to make him put his hands in my hair and run his fingers through it. It was another reminder of my position and his power over me. I didn't mind. I liked it.

There was a bigger bulge than usual and that helped me find the opening with my mouth. Once I had it, I was able to move the cloth aside with my nose. My hands were squeezing the muscles in his hips, the ones he uses to thrust when he fucks me.

I had his fly partway open when his dick slapped me in the cheek as it sprang straight out. "OH!" I was startled. It didn't hurt much but it was kind of a shock. He was rock-hard.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

Inspiration hit me. I clutched my cheek and said, "I don't know," I smiled up at him, winking. "You could hurt a girl with that enormous thing. It's pretty dangerous." We both laughed but his ego had been well stroked.

I took down his underwear and helped him off with the sneakers and socks. I was still on my knees and I lined myself up with the head pointing right at my face.

Looking up, I asked, "So how many other girls have you brought here and seduced?"

He took hold of my head, pointed it back down to his member and brought my mouth to it. "You're the first. I wasn't about to bring anyone up here and get naked while my Grandparents were still around."

Satisfied that I wasn't just one in a string of "chicks", I reached out my tongue and licked the tip. Actually, I would have done the same, even if I hadn't been the first to do it here.

His whole body twitched. I licked it again and he groaned. His hands were still holding me in place. They guided me toward him. I opened my mouth and dove down on it, taking as much as I could into my mouth. I've given him head many times but this was different. He's usually so grateful to get it that I have him wrapped around my little finger. This time, he was calling the shots.

He isn't all that long, but certainly long enough to hit the back of my throat. I occasionally take him farther in, but usually end up gagging when I do. I closed my eyes, rose up a little on my knees and held my neck forward like a chicken. It gave me a little more area to take him into my throat without having to bend him. I felt like a tramp but didn't care.

It was enough. He pressed inward until my lips reached the base. I started nibbling lightly with my teeth and lips. The head was on the back of my tongue, down my throat just a little. I fought hard to not choke on it but it wasn't easy.

Meanwhile. I used my tongue to lick the shaft and flick as much of his balls as I could reach. I swallowed a few times to give the head some attention from my throat muscles.

The whole time, I didn't move him in or out. His position in my mouth was stationary. I waited for him to move, or not. The licking and swallowing was enough to make him very happy. With no in-and-out motion, it didn't seem like it would make him come, but it certainly got him weak in the knees. That's what I wanted. I wanted him to enjoy it but not come.

His hand started to press on the back of my head, gently trying to get his dick even farther in my throat. It didn't work. There was nowhere for it to go. That was fine. I had the satisfaction of knowing that he wanted moreand that I had taken him all the way in.

After a while, once he also realized that he wouldn't come, he pulled me off of him and I started to squeeze the shaft with my hands. I asked, "So, what kind of wildlife is there out in that prairie?"

He looked over his shoulder. "Lots of voles, moles, birds and probably some mice, maybe even a snake or two, but none that are poisonous." He looked down at me, "Nothing that will give us any trouble other than bug bites."

I stood up, picking up the sunscreen as I did. He needed it before we went any further. I squeezed out a bunch on my hand and went behind him to begin applying it. It had to cover every exposed part of his body, which this time meanteverything. It was a good excuse to give him a full body rub.

I made him stay standing as I spread lotion around him from top to bottom, doing most of the work from the back. There were a few spots that I could only reach from the front, so I saved them for last.

When I was done with the back, I turned him toward me and slathered lotion all over his chest, stomach, legs, knees, feet, neck, hands, arms, face and ears... all of him was covered, except for one area.

"Lie on your back," I told him. I didn't think he would be able to stay on his feet once I stared the next part. He eagerly complied and I covered my hands in sunscreen one more time. Part of me took comfort in having regained the upper hand, but I was starting to not care anymore if he took control. He could take over whenever he wanted. I trusted him to use his power over me.

Applying the sunscreen to his member was just like giving him a hand job. In fact, that's what I proceeded to do. I spent way too much time applying and re-applying sunscreen to his dick and balls. Very quickly, he looked like he was going to come, so I did something cruel.

I got up and ran into the prairie, as fast as I could go... stark naked.

I don't need sunscreen to prevent a burn. I use it if I'm going to lie out on the beach for more than a day or two, but there was no need for it at that moment. Besides, I wanted to feel the sun. I also wanted to feel my boobies jiggling and the wind all over my body. It was ecstasy.

By the time Don realized what was going on, I had a huge head start on him. It was the best feeling I'd ever experienced. I could run for a half-mile in any direction and not run out of space. So I did.

Well "running" wasn't quite the word for it. The "grass" was thick enough that it slowed me down, but I liked the feeling on my feet. Some of the plants had thistles or rough edges but I didn't care. They cut into my feet and legs but it was all part of the texture of the moment.

I looked back over my shoulder and saw that Don was loading things into the cooler. Then he finally started to chase after me. He would catch up eventually. His legs are longer and he is a faster runner, but it would take a while if I really poured it on.

I ran hundreds of yards in each direction before turning a little to go somewhere else. It was endless. It was wonderful. The sun was all over me. Way behind me, my lover was chasing me. The "runner's high" kicked in - or maybe it was just horniness or adrenaline - whatever it was, it made me euphoric.

Slowly, Don caught up with me. I ran harder, laughing all the way. He started yelling at me to slow down so he could catch me. He wanted it bad. So did I, but I wanted to be chased and caught. I wasn't going to stop for him. He had to take me down to earn his pleasure this time.

We were both winded but still I didn't care. He shouted between breaths, "The... condoms... are... in... the..." He never finished the sentence. I knew what he meant. Neither of us had any pockets on our naked bodies. Apparently he had forgotten to get the condoms out of the car. I hadn't though of that either.

I'd been holding off on having unprotected sex with him. I was on the pill and we'd been monogamous for more than two years, but I wanted to wait until we were engaged. It wasn't a big thing but I had never had "bareback" sex with anyone and I wanted to save that for my husband-to-be.

I ran as hard as I could, and thought about it as I went. A minute or two later, he tackled me. I went sliding, scratching my butt and back as I slid out of his hands. I quickly stood up and held my arm out to keep him at bay.

We were both gasping. We couldn't say anything for a few minutes as we leaned on our knees and tried to catch our breath. Once I could talk, I asked him, "Are you going to... propose to me... pretty soon?"

He answered, "Yes..."

I looked at him. It was the first time he had been that clear about it. "Yes?" I asked, still winded.

"Yes..." he was still gasping for breath too. "As soon as the jeweler... is done... making the ring."

I teared up a little. We'd been talking about it for a few months and had even gone looking at rings and diamonds. I didn't know he had ordered one... and I hadn't expected him to have one specially made for me.

"Really?" I asked, trying not to cry, "You mean it?"

He took a few deep breaths. "I mean it, Wendy," he answered, "It won't be much longer."

I was filled with so many emotions, I didn't know what to do. I thought for a moment and then stretched to get my muscles working again. "In that case," I said and then looked right at him, "let's just do it." It was the heat of the moment, but at that moment, I knew that this was the man that I was going to marry. Ring or no ring, he was my husband-to-be.

It was time.

Most couples don't remember the exact moment when the relationship becomes permanent. For most, it's a process with no single moment of clarity. Not for me. I know exactly where I was when it happened.

"You mean it?" he asked, "No condoms, nothing to get between us?"

"Yes," I said and reached for him, "...if you can catch me..." With that I ran past him and started running as hard as I could again, which this time wasn't all that fast. Still, it caught him by surprise, so I got a little bit of a head start.

He took off after me and caught up in less than a minute.

This time, he tackled me and didn't let me get away. He was rough, knocking my feet out from under me. I landed on my chest in some soft, tall grass. He grabbed my arms and forced me onto my back. It happened so fast that I didn't have time to think or try to stop him. The gentleness he had shown in the woods was long gone.

I looked up at him. It was just his face and chest and the sky. Nothing else. There was intensity in his clenched teeth, tight lips and frowning brow that matched the ferocity of his hands holding me in place. I saw fire in his eyes. He squeezed my wrists harder, hurting them. I wondered if he even realized it.

I was afraid. I wanted it, including the fear and the loss of control. The chase through the field and my slipping away from him had pushed him over an edge.

He could have just done it. I had already said "yes". If he had, I wouldn't have minded.

Even so, he was in control of me and of himself. "Are you sure?" he asked again.

There was no doubt in my mind. I wanted it good and hard. I wanted him to hold me down. I didn't want him to let me change my mind. Nodding my head, I said, "Do it... take me... right here... right now... hard... hold me down... if you let go of me, I'll run again."

That was it. There was no turning back. I had given him permission to force me. I swallowed hard and wondered what he would do.

angela146
angela146
60 Followers