Homestead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angela146
angela146
60 Followers

The grass was a little scratchy but it was thick and matted down by my weight, almost like a straw mattress without the burlap covering. For a moment I though about grass stains and giggled. Then I looked down his naked body. He was hard again. This time the head was purple. When it gets that way, it's also huge, blown up like a balloon.

He lay down on top of me and put my arms above my head, crossed at the wrists, stretching the muscles and making my chest feel even more naked than it already was. He held my wrists with one hand and used the other to scoop under my back. I could feel his weight pressing down on my whole body as his face came closer and his legs pried my legs apart.

Yes, this was the kind of rough treatment I was craving.

I offered no resistance. It was rough enough without my fighting him. I felt vulnerable and that was just as I wanted it.

The engorged head pressed against my pussy. I spread my legs even more and flexed up to meet him. I was wet and ready. In he went.

Normally, I need him to touch me, finger me, go down on me, or something before he starts fucking me. Otherwise I won't be able to come just from him being inside me.

Of course, a lot of times I just let him have me and wait for my turn afterward. He's good about getting me off when he's done... most of the time. Right then, in the middle of that wide-open field, none of that mattered.

I was as ready to come as he was. The car ride, the fruit painting on the bench, stripping by the house, applying the sunscreen and the long chase in the field were more than enough foreplay for me.

He took several long, agonizing strokes, all the way in and all the way out. His dick was a lot thicker than usual, especially the head. It filled me. It was also rougher inside than I was used to because there was no rubber sheathing him.

He groaned, "Oh, God... It's never been anything like this..." I smiled. Clearly, doing it without a condom made even more of a difference for him than me.

"Enjoy it, honey." I told him, "Do it as hard as you want." No matter what he did at that moment, I would enjoyed it.

I felt his whole body pressing on me and felt his arm under me, pulling me into him. His tongue licked my lips and toyed with my mouth. At the same time, he switched to shallow fucking. He knows I love that. It's more intense for me that way.

Long strokes fill me up and make me feel loved and possessed. Shallow ones get me excited and make me come. He wanted to make me come and he was doing a fine job of it. His tongue parted my mouth-lips and played around just inside, the same way his dick was doing with my pussy-lips. The symmetry was overpowering.

I started moaning and arching for him. I feel silly doing that sometimes, like I'm throwing myself at him; but at that moment, it felt right. The movement of my legs and hips rubbed my skin against the grass. It scratched but that just made it more intense.

I fucked back, thrusting up and down, helping him and trying to bring myself off with him. Every dozen strokes or so he did a couple of deep ones just to drive me wild. Even after all of the build up and with all of the mad desire he had coursing through him - he was still doing it for me. If he had been selfish, he would have done mostly long, deep strokes. Damn, I was impressed at his self-control.

His shallow thrusts turned faster and my hips pushed harder against him. He finally released my hands, so I put my arms around his shoulders, hugging him and pulling his face into me. The grass all around us felt like a cocoon, wrapping both of us and sealing us together.

It didn't take long. He started coming before I did, but his orgasm triggered mine. I was right there with him. It was perfect. He lifted his head up and groaned at the top of his lungs as he switched to all deep strokes. Once I start coming, I want it deep.

We both screamed as we hit our climax together. What the Hell, we were out in the middle of nowhere. It didn't matter. No one would hear us. His hands squeezed me and his body pounded me. I don't think he knew how rough it was. I sure didn't tell him. I was enjoying the raw strength he was using on me.

He kept going, kept fucking me even after he came, just to keep me going. That was really special. He doesn't do that very often but he really wanted me to come long and hard. I obliged.

My body started shaking rhythmically and I just let go. He kept fucking and fucking, switching to shallow strokes sometimes and then back to long ones. It didn't matter. I was hopelessly helpless at that point.

I soared. I looked up at him. He looked like the sun god, covered in gold radiance. He was Zeus, forcing himself on a poor defenseless mortal woman, but what woman wouldn't want to be fucked by a god?

Eventually, he let me come down slowly from the clouds, kissing me again as my body throbbed and convulsed. The waves of orgasm slowed down a little at a time. Still, he stayed inside me, throbbing but not moving in or out.

It reminded me of what I had done for him with my mouth. The kisses and hugs, the feel of his body, his sweaty smell and the wildflowers made for a heavenly feeling (and, no, it wasn't Iowa).

We kept kissing for a long, long time, just making love in the warm sun and the beauty of nature. He let up a little but still held me trapped underneath him. I didn't even notice when his dick shriveled out of me.

Best of all, there wasn't any wet spot on the 'bed'. The grass soaked up most of it and the ground took care of the rest.

Exhaustion set in. He rolled off of me and lay on his back. It was funny to see him lying there like a felled naked giant. Of course I probably looked just as silly. I rolled over next to him and lay on my side, leaning over him, putting my hand on his chest to feel his heart pounding. It was my turn to trace lines on his chest.

In the back of my mind, I remembered that Zeus isn't the sun god. I think it's Apollo. If you're going to get fucked by a god, you should at least remember which one it was.

I looked up and saw the long distance to the house. "Did I really run all that way?"

Don looked over his shoulder. "Um hm..." he nodded, "and I chased you." He began to rub my back with his arm around me.

It was a nice touch. In fact, I was ready to lie down and take a nap, except for the long walk that would need to precede it. My whole body ached from the hard run and the rough treatment. "I wish we didn't have to go all the way back just to lie down and take a nap."

He turned me gently, sliding me off of him. I went along. He had me lie face down. Now the front, softer part of my body was getting the prickly treatment. He draped his leg over mine and gave me a real back rub. I spread my arms and legs wide. "Why don't we sleep here for a while?" he said.

"No, we need to get back to the house," I sighed, dejectedly.

"Why?" he kissed my shoulder. "There's nobody going to call us. We don't have anywhere to be any time soon. The weather is nice. Why not just stay here?"

I looked over my shoulder at him, perplexed that I couldn't think of an answer. Was it really that simple? Could we really just lie here naked in the middle of a field of wild grass? His back rub was mellowing my mind. I turned my head to the other side and relaxed. I didn't really care anymore. Maybe we could just stay there.

I could feel his dick, limp as it was, resting against the side of my hip and his balls against my legs. He played with my bottom on some of his "backrub" strokes. I like that too.

That was all the convincing I needed, but he iced the cake for me: "Just relax and go to sleep. Trust me." It was as if he had climbed back on top of me and pinned me down. His words, his attitude, his control held me in place.

I stayed there and drifted off to sleep, safe, protected by the man I'm going to marry.

angela146
angela146
60 Followers