Hometown Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie moved around behind Jessica while Angel helped her wipe the spit and puke off her face with an old towel she quickly dug out of the back seat. Robbie began to play with Jessica's pussy while Angel began kissing Jessica passionatly.

"You like my tits bitch?" Angel asked Jessica.

"Yes, yes I do very much." Jessica responded, Robbie was fingering her now.

"Suck on my nipples bitch." Angel grabbed Jessica by the back of her head and guided her mouth onto one of her nipples. Robbie took position behind Jessica and started fucking her. Loud moans issued from Jessica's full mouth as Robbie entered her sex. Angel began moaning herself as Jessica not only sucked on her tit but began fingering her pussy as well.

"Oh yes that feels good, suck my tit, play with my cunt oh yes." she moaned. Robbie was fucking Jessica slowly at first but building a rythum and gaining speed as he fucked her. Holding her raw ass tightly in both hands he rode her harder and faster with each stroke their bodies making a loud slapping sound as they collided against each other. Jessica moved from one of Angel's nipples to the next as she was being fucked from behind by Robbie, her fingers worked furiously on Angel's pussy pushing the sister of her attacker to the very edge.

"Oh yes play with my pussy you're going to make me come, I'm going to come." Robbie seemed about to explode as well, he was slamming his hips into Jessica's with enough force to push her forward in Angel. No longer able to withstand the onslaught of Jessica's fingers Angel came all over the girl's hand squirting pussy juice onto the ground along with her lover's fingers.

Not content to stop yet Robbie pulled out when he felt Jessica's explosive orgasm almost knock him off of her.

"Angel stand up." he ordered. She obeyed and walked towards him, Jessica watched the two siblings with interest.

"Lay down on the hood." Robbie pushed her roughly in the direction he wanted her to go, she did as she was told.

"What did I do? Didn't like what what I did for you?" Angel begged. Jessica snickered in the background.

"Yeah I liked it very much, too much cause now I'm going to fuck you." he moved between her legs which she spread for him and pushed his member inside her soaking cunt as far as it would go. Still wet and horny from Jessica's fingers he slid inside easily and moved back and forth with slow purposeful strokes bringing Angel right back to the edge again. Jessica walked over to the two lovers and stood watching Robbie fuck his sister with delight. She couldn't stop smiling at her boyfriend and girlfriend.

Going mad with lust Angel began screaming every time Robbie pushed himself inside her, his thrusts grew more rapid and more forceful and got her off faster than she had ever come before, screaming and thrashing on the hood of the car she almost kicked Robbie off of her but he held on tight. Squirting like a firehouse she doused Robbie's cock and balls and he began fucking her again when she finally calmed down. Angel could feel herself growing out of control with passion and wondered how long she could possibly stand this when her answer came all over her belly. Robbie pulled out and shot spurt after spurt of hot jizim onto her skin, Jessica lapped it up eagerly licking his sister clean.

Angel lay on the hood breathless trying to re-gain her composure. She had just been fucked by her brother who had raped her best friend who she had spanked silly.

"I'm going to need therapy." Angel joked.

Jessica climbed onto the hood next to Angel and cuddled up to her. "Why?"

"Cause I came so hard I think I shot my sanity all over Robbie's dick."

"Thats ok, Jessica left dinner over there somewhere and I just blasted my own sister with my hot come I think we're all going to need therapy."

"Nah, we're perfectly normal." Jessica rested her head on Angel's shoulder. "Anyone who thinks this is weird is all fucked up."

12