Hometown Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,691 Followers

I opened the door for Mary and turned around to lock it. When I turned back around, Mary was standing there in only her bra and panties.

"I love you, Johnny Davis, and I'm going to prove it to you tonight. We walked into my bedroom and I turned on my mellow music station and went across the room and just turned one lamp on dim. Mary was lying in the middle of the bed. I quickly undressed and had on only my jockey shorts. I slipped into bed next to Mary and told her how much I loved her. There would be no mistakes tonight.

I removed her bra and began with a gentle sucking of her nipples. I slid my hand down across her tummy and under her panties. I gently rubbed her mound and slid my fingers forward touching her clit. I heard an intake of breath as I slowly moved my finger in her valley. I felt her wetness as I pulled my fingers out of her panties and proceeded to remove them. I quickly removed my jockeys and knelt between her legs. She spread her legs wide for me.

I began to rub my hard member against her opening. I looked at her face while she told me how much she loved me. As I entered her, I could see her biting her bottom lip. I pushed my member slowly into her till I felt her hymen.

"I love you, John Davis. Please take me now," she said.

I pushed hard into her and heard her squeal. I stopped when I was all the way into her. She smiled with tears in her eyes knowing she gave her virginity to me. I started slowly moving in and out till she was feeling better and began to work in a rhythm with me. I could see her turning red as she pumped harder and harder against me.

"Oh, God, Johnny, it's beginning to feel so good. I love you, Johnny, I love you so much."

She screamed out and pushed her butt up, pushing her pussy as hard and tight as she could against me. I pushed just as hard against her and I came deep within her virgin walls. We were both totally wet from sweating as we came.

I stayed buried deep within her but rested on my arms to help take some of my weight off of her. I leaned forward and kissed her telling her how much I loved her.

We didn't get much sleep that night. We made love, over and over again. We stopped to take a shower and started all over again. We made love till we both were drained and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with my arms around Mary. It felt so good to be cuddling up to her butt. I felt her stir so I knew she must have woken up. My cock was hard against her butt and I lowered myself a little and got it near her vagina.

Mary spoke, "Okay, one more time and then we have to get ready to go eat breakfast." She leaned forward as I pushed my cock deep into her from behind. It didn't take us long before we both reached another orgasm.

We cleaned up and got dressed and headed for the IHOP. My sisters and their husbands were already at the table waiting for us.

Barb looked at Mary. "Mary, you look so different today. Sleep must agree with you. It's given you a special glow."

"Don't start, girls," she smiled. "Just to let you all know, I'm officially a woman of the world. Yes, I am no longer a virgin. Now can I order breakfast? I'm starving." Everyone began laughing.

We ended up spending the day at the amusement park. We might have all been in our twenties but you would have thought we were all teenagers the way we were acting. At the end of the day, Bob dropped Mary and me off at the apartment. I told them that I wanted to spend some extra time with her and that I would drive her home Sunday evening.

Saturday night was pretty much a repeat performance of the night before. We tried a couple of new things and played around figuring out what we both liked or disliked. We even took a shower together and decided if we actually wanted to get clean, we should shower alone.

The weekend went by too quickly. It had to be the best weekend of my life. I drove Mary home and gave her a kiss goodnight on her front porch. Mrs. Amore opened the door and it startled me.

"Oh, hi, John. I see you found Mary. Thank you for bringing her home safely."

I kissed Mary one more time in front of her mother. Mrs. Amore just smiled and shook her head. Mary went in and I told her I would try and see her next weekend. I then got in my car and drove back to Columbus. It was worth the ride just to see her for that few extra hours.

-------------------

The following week was a busy one. I did talk to Mary a couple of times. I wish we could be together. I figured when I went home on Friday, I would ask her to marry me.

On Thursday, I had an interview to talk with a young man on the seedier side of town. After the interview, I went to a small diner to get a bite of lunch. As I was eating, a man approached me. I knew who it was. It was Joe, my sperm donor; far be it for me to call him dad. Leaving me when I was a mere child. Art had taken me to Columbus a few times and I had met Joe. I had nothing but disgust for him. He was standing there and asked if he could sit down. Before I even answered, he grabbed a chair. He looked thin and sickly since I had last seen him about six years ago. He looked like death warmed over. The waiter came over and I told him to bring Joe a bowl of soup. The man looked malnourished.

"What do you want, Joe?" I asked.

He looked and gave an eerie smile. "I heard you are dating Vivian Amore's daughter."

"Say I am, what's it to you. When we get married, you won't be invited to the wedding. You know sure as Hell that I don't want you around."

"Son, I have something..."

"Don't you ever call me son, you son of a bitch. You were nothing but a sperm donor. I want nothing to do with you."

Joe was grinning as he ate his soup. "I just thought that you might want your girlfriend to have a DNA test done before you marry her. After all, you don't want a bunch of deformed kids," he laughed out loud.

He was a bastard but I needed to know what he was talking about.

"What the hell are you talking about? What about Mary?"

He gave me a shit eating grin. "Mary might be my daughter."

"What? Your daughter! What the hell are you saying? You had relations with Vivian and Mary might be your daughter?"

"You got it, sonny. Mary might be your sister, or at least, half-sister."

"You fucking bastard. I ought to kill you right now, you inbred piece of shit. If you ever talk to Mary, I'll kill you. I swear it, I'll kill you."

"Fuck, son, I'm dying of aids. Before you get married, I'll probably be dead anyway." He started coughing right there at the table. I got up, paid my bill and left.

What was I going to do now? Should I believe this old bastard? Did he just want some kind of revenge on me? I didn't know, but I had to find out if there was any chance of it being true. Could Mary be my half sister? God, no! It can't be true. He can't be Mary's sperm donor.

Chapter 5: The Conclusion.

I took off work early Friday to go home and speak with Mrs. Amore. I knew it would be awkward but I had to know for sure. How could I just go up to Mary and ask her for a DNA test. I knew Mrs. Amore would tell me the truth; after all, it affects her daughter as much as me.

I knocked on the Amore's door and Vivian opened it smiling at me.

"Hi, John. It's so nice to see you. Please come in. Mary's still at the clinic. She won't be home for a few hours. What's the matter, John? You seem almost in distress. Is there a problem? Are you alright?"

"Mrs Amore, I love Mary and want to ask her to marry me this weekend but I have a gigantic problem and have to ask you something very personal. It's about Mary's father."

Vivian smiled, "Vic loves you, John. He was hoping the two of you would get together. He'll be so happy to hear this."

"Vivian, I mean Mrs. Amore, I don't know a good way to ask you this. Is there any way possible that Joe Jackson could be Mary's biological father?"

Vivian brought her hands up to her face. "Oh, my God, how do you know that evil man?" She was now crying.

"Joe Jackson was my sperm donor dad. He left Mom and me shortly after I was born. Very few people know about it. I saw him in Columbus yesterday and he told me he might be Mary's biological dad and our kids might have deformities."

"I can't lie to you, John. I was intimate with Joe many, many years ago. I don't know if he is Mary's biological father or not. It was so many years ago and I was a single girl. Please don't tell Mary, John. Besides, we don't know for sure and it would hurt Vic if after all these years he would have to take a test. Maybe there is some other way we can figure it out, John. Please don't mention it to Mary yet... It would break her heart."

"Mrs. Amore, the last thing I would want to do is hurt Mary in anyway. If that bastard Joe is her sperm donor, then we can't take a chance of having kids. I would have to find a way to explain it to her. I would even have a vasectomy before I would hurt Mary. I need to talk to Mom and Dad and see if they have any suggestions. Damn that bastard, Joe."

Vivian, had tears in her eyes when I left. I stopped and had a drink before going home. I needed something to calm me down. The woman I loved could be my half sister. What could I do, what could I do?

I pulled up to Mom's house and she was waiting for me at the door. She could tell that I had been crying.

"Everything will be alright, Johnny. Vivian just called me and everything will be all right."

"How, Mom? How is everything alright? I love Mary so much and I want to marry her. Now that bastard Joe says he might have fathered Mary. What can I do, Mom, without Mary knowing all this. It would hurt her so much."

"Johnny, come and sit here on the couch with me. We have to talk. Art will be here to join us in a minute."

"What's this all about, Mom? How will this tell us who Mary's birth father is?"

"It doesn't make any difference who's Mary's birth father is. You see, Joe was never really your father. Yes, we were married but he never impregnated me, so he was never the so-called sperm donor for you."

"If Joe was never my father, then who was, Mom?"

At that moment, Art walked into the room. "I'm your father, John. You are my son, both biologically and adopted. I think we owe you a big explanation."

"I don't understand. Why did you adopt me if you were my father in the first place?"

My mom looked at me and began the explanation.

"Joe and Art were in the army together. When they got out of the service, I was dating Joe. Eventually he asked me to marry him and I did. I was young then and really wasn't thinking. Joe was a good looking guy and, before he went in the service, we went out a few times and got along fine.

"After we got married, he changed. He seemed bitter at the world. He started staying out late and drinking a lot. I found out that he was having affairs. I didn't know any of the women. It really hurt that he would do this to me."

Art said, "Joe was my best friend at one time. In fact I was the best man at his and your mom's wedding. I opened the sporting good store and Joe was selling farm implements. We hung out together once in awhile. I saw that he was cheating on Lucille, your mom. It really pissed me off; you see I had a crush on her too. I didn't go after her since she was Joe's woman. One day Joe told me he was going to Columbus and wouldn't be home that night because he had a heavy date. I asked him, 'What about Lucy?' and he just laughed at me and said, 'What she doesn't know won't hurt her.'

"I went to see Lucy that night and she told me she knew Joe was cheating on her with a number of women and she started crying. I loved your mom so I held her gently while she cried. I told her how much I cared for her and one thing lead to another and we made love. We both felt bad about doing it under those circumstances and vowed never to do it again. We said we would never see each other alone so it wouldn't happen again."

Mom took over where Art left off. "When your dad, I mean Joe, came home I tried to make it up to him. He didn't have any idea why I tried to make love to him. He just thought he was good at sex. When he found out I was pregnant, he got pissed off. He said he wasn't ready for any damned kids. He stopped making love to me. He said he didn't want to have sex with a fat pregnant woman."

Mom started crying and Art put his arm around her to help calm her down. I just sat there listening to their explanation.

Art began again, "I told your mom to divorce the son of a bitch and marry me. She said she wanted to try and make it work for your sake, the sake of the baby. After you were born, Joe didn't get any better. He and I broke it off as best friends and he headed out into a world of partying and drinking."

Mom regained her composure and continued explaining, "You were only a couple of months old when Joe came home, what I thought was drunk. Instead he was on crack, the drug. I told him to get the hell out of my house or I would call the police on him. I wasn't going to have a crack addict around my son. To make a long story short, he left and we got divorced. He never sent me any money to help support you, so I asked Art for a job and he did more than just give me a job. He married me.

"He went to Columbus to find Joe and had him sign papers to give up his rights to you. He told Joe if he didn't that he would turn him in for non-support. Of course Joe was glad to rid himself of me and you. He was now totally free to do his thing. Art put in adoption papers to adopt you and had your name changed to Davis. He raised you as his own. We never looked back."

I had tears in my eyes, I loved Art as much as any kid loved his dad. "How did you know you were my dad Art."

"We found out a few years later after all the paper work was done," Mom explained. "When you were around three years old, you became sick. You became jaundiced and diagnosed with Biliary Atresia. It's a rare condition that causes the liver to destroy itself. The doctors said you needed a liver transplant. They looked for weeks and couldn't find a matching donor. Unfortunately, another child would have to die in order for you to have their liver. The only other option was to find a matching donor, an adult and they could remove a part of an adult liver and you could survive.

"We had a few people over to get checked to see if there would be a match. Of course I was, I was your mother but I was pregnant with your sister at the time and there was no way I could donate a part of my liver or the baby would die. Art thought about Joe and figured he'd find him and make him give part of his liver. Only problem was Joe's liver was half shot. He was a drug addict and a drunk. We were praying for help when the doctor came in and said they found a match. I asked who it was and he said Art was a perfect match. Art had gone and got tested hoping he could help. Art saved your life, Johnny."

"I would have done it even if he wasn't my son. In fact that's when the doctors told me that it's good I wasn't a heavy drinker. He thought I was your dad all the time. I never told the doctor that I adopted you," Art replied.

"John," my mother said. "You know that big scar you have on your chest? Art has one just like it. It's from the liver transplant. Art was out of commission for about a month after that operation. You were getting better within a week or so. Barb was born about two months later."

"Why didn't you guys ever tell me, Mom?"

""There was really no reason to, Johnny. Art adopted you and had always treated you like a son. You loved him as a father and he made sure you met Joe so you wouldn't go looking for him when you got older. No one knows, Johnny. Not Joe, not your sisters, not anyone. Well, Vivian knows now. So you see, you and Mary have no worries. Just so you know, Art never slept with Vivian and he is your sperm donor dad as you call it."

"No, Mom, Art's a lot more than a sperm donor. He's my dad, my father, we share body parts and he's also my best friend."

It was one of the few times I saw Art cry as he got up and hugged me. I was crying too.

I said, "Mom, I'm going to ask Mary to marry me. I need to go buy an engagement ring."

Mom told me to wait a minute and brought out my grandmother's engagement ring. She had passed away while I was serving overseas.

"Give this to Mary; I'm sure she'll love it."

I kissed my mom and hugged my dad, my real dad, and headed off to see Mary.

When I got to Mary's house, she was sitting out there waiting for me. Full skirt, pony-tail and a very big smile.

"I've been waiting all day to see you. God, I missed you," said Mary

I looked up at the door and saw Vivian standing in the doorway. I asked her if she and Vic could step out on the porch for a minute. I know she wasn't sure what to make of it after our conversation earlier. She and Vic stood behind a sitting Mary.

I reached in my pocket and knelt down on one knee and said, "Mary, I love you with all my heart and soul and, with your mom and dad as witnesses, I want to ask you to marry me and be my wife. I promise to always take care of you till death do us part."

Mary and Vivian were in full fledged tears as Mary jumped into my arms and yelled, "Yes, yes, of course I will marry you."

Vic stepped down and shook my hand and Vivian gave me a big hug and whispered, "Thank you," in my ear. I gave her a big smile. Her secret would always be safe with me.

Mary commented on how pretty the ring was and I told her it belonged to my grandmother.

We decided to get married in about six months. Mary was able to transfer and be a nurse at the University Hospital. We would live in our apartment till we started a family. My sisters and Mary plus the two mothers were planning everything. When Mary asked my opinion, I told her to do whatever she wanted, she was so bull headed that was the way it would be anyway.

Art and I had a talk about Joe. He told me for some reason the war changed Joe. It makes some men better and makes others worse. Joe started the party life but once he got on the drugs, he couldn't stop. He became an addict and then a dealer in order to get the money to buy his own drugs. A few years back Joe was arrested for selling drugs. He did four years and when he got out he had AIDS. He probably wouldn't make it another three months.

Art also told me that one of the reasons he didn't tell me about him and Mom was because he didn't want me to think less of her. They had a weak moment and then had to deal with it. He said my mom was always a good woman and he didn't want anyone downgrading her. I knew he really loved Mom. I told him I understood and I wouldn't tell anyone. I did suggest to him to ask Mom to tell my sisters. I wanted them to know I really was their brother. He told me he would speak with Mom.

Epilogue:

Things were happening at a fast pace. All the women were busy planning the wedding. It was fun to watch them all running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I'm a guy and I could have just gone to a judge and said, "I do," but this is what Mary wanted.

On one of my visits home, Mary told me that my old slut girlfriend was in the clinic again. She was pregnant. I did see Sara and Ralph at the store one day. Ralph smiled when he saw that I looked at Sara's pregnant belly. I guess he still thought he was the big winner.

I just told them both congratulations and that I was getting married myself, and was ready to start a family of my own. Sara's face became withdrawn; she knew for sure that it was completely over between us. I just smiled at the two of them and headed home.

Art called me one day and told me that Joe was dying. They called him as a next of kin. I guess Joe didn't have any relatives or friends. Art said he was going to go say goodbye and wanted to know if I wanted to go with him.

I walked in and Joe looked bad. Art talked to him a few minutes and then Joe looked at me. "You just had to say goodbye to the old man, didn't you? Did you tell your girlfriend I might be her dad too?" He was trying to laugh but was coughing too bad.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,691 Followers