Hometown Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers

"Joe, I stopped by here so you wouldn't go to your grave not knowing the truth. You were not my dad, not even my sperm donor. You see, I had a test done and I come to find out that Art was my dad all the time. Just so you know, you aren't the sperm donor for Mary either. I guess you were shooting blanks with both women. Have a good life in Hell, Joe."

I made up the part about him not being Mary's donor. We'll never know but it sure felt good telling him that. I turned around and walked out of the room. There stood Art smiling at me.

"Son, I always wanted to tell him that but I just didn't have the balls of a hero," he laughed.

Joe died that night.

The wedding was fantastic. It was a major celebration. The whole town showed up. Mary made me wear my uniform. She told me I was her hero and she wanted to show me off. The only thing I asked for was for my dad to be my best man. Of course Mary had no problem with that. Our wedding night was as good as our first night together. Our love gets stronger and the sex, better and better.

-------------------------------

A few months passed and we live in Columbus now. Mary works at the hospital and I set up my schedule to match hers. We get visitors all the time, either her parents or mine. My sisters come visit pretty often too. We go home to the old neighborhood at least once a month.

Vivian and Vic named a burger after me. 'The hometown hero sandwich', they told me it's their best seller. It's loaded with all my favorite stuff.

Mom and Dad are doing fine at the sports store. They have mine and Mary's wedding picture on the wall. They brag to everyone about us.

Barb and Bess are great sisters. They bring the kids and see us as often as possible. We must have been to the zoo fifty times. We all bought season passes. They do treat Mary like their sister. They pulled me aside one day and told me that Mom had a talk with them and they know I'm their full brother but love me anyway.

Mary came home from the hospital one evening beaming with joy. "Okay, what is it?" I asked.

"You're going to be a daddy, daddy."

"Daddy, daddy? What's is that supposed to mean?"

"We're having twins!" exclaimed Mary.

"When did you get off the pill?"

"A week before our wedding. You're not mad are you?"

"God, no, I'm happy. I'm going to be a father of twins. Boys, girls or one of each?" I asked Mary.

"Boys, I think. We'll know for sure in a couple of months."

It was boys and Mary told me I could name them. She did ask me not to get weird with the names though.

"How does Art and Vic sound. I'd love to name them both after their grandfathers."

Mary smiled at me. "Great, Honey, absolutely great." Then she kissed me.

Well, readers that's the story of the hometown hero. Mary and I started our family and never looked back. As both Mom and Vivian said, "Things will work out."

Thank you for reading my story
Comments are always welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers