Homeward Bound

Story Info
A weekend with James could lead Lucy anywhere.
3.3k words
3.83
15.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dearest Lucy, come to my place on Friday afternoon, you’ll be staying for the whole weekend so cancel any plans. See you soon, James.

Excitement fuelled a giggle as Lucy read the note; she wondered what he could have planned. James had definitely become a powerful man over the last few years and when it came to pleasures of the flesh he was certainly proficient, taking this into consideration his plans could be anything. Within ten minutes she had managed to clear her diary, her friends did not mind being put on hold for a week so it had not been difficult. There was just one problem facing her now, it was only Tuesday.

The days passed quickly and she was soon in a taxi pulling up to James’ house, it was a beautiful home. The heavy oak front door gave the whole place an overwhelming feeling of security, a feeling that was reinforced by the strong locks on all the doors and windows. She paid the taxi driver and made her way up the steps to the door, before she had a chance to knock the door was opened and there was James waiting to greet her, ‘Lucy, my darling, how was your trip over?’ He asked, gesturing for her to enter.

‘It was fine, the traffic wasn’t bad at all so it didn’t take too long,’ she answered as she walked through the hallway. He locked the door behind her, took her coat and bag then escorted her through to the lounge.

‘Well here you are, my prisoner for the whole weekend and what am I going to do with you?’ He said. Lucy looked down at the floor and he continued ‘it’s not as if it matters, though. Throughout your stay you will obey my rules or face the punishments, I’m sure the discipline will do you good.’

They were sitting together on the sofa when James took out a pair of handcuffs, pulled her hands behind her back and snapped the cold steel cuffs around her wrists. ‘You have the run of the house, and may do what ever you wish to unless I say otherwise,’ he said as he removed a large pair of scissors from a drawer and returned to her side. ‘Stand!’ He said. She stood up carefully and deliberately; he slowly cut through her outer garments and threw them into the bin leaving her standing handcuffed wearing only a beautiful set of bottle-green underwear, she was glad that she had chosen them so carefully that morning. He looked at her closely, studying her from head to toe and back again. He removed the clip from her hair and placed it on the coffee table, ‘I prefer your hair down,’ he told her as he watched it fall upon her shoulders. ‘Hmm, there’s still something missing.’ He added as he picked up a jewellery box and opened it, inside was an amazing black leather collar studded with diamonds and with a beautiful ornate buckle. He fastened the collar snugly around her neck, ‘There, that’s perfect. I have a gown for you too, when we are in public you will wear it and I will remove your restraints.’ Lucy nodded in acceptance because she was not capable of refusing him anything, the power that James had over her was immeasurable and her loyalty and obedience to him were limitless, he had tested that many times.

James pulled a long black silk scarf from beneath the sofa and tied a knot in the middle of it; he pushed the knot into her mouth and tied the scarf securely behind her head. ‘Lay down,’ he said. She carefully sat on the sofa, twisted herself round and lay back. He took a moment to admire her voluptuous body, her hard nipples beneath the lace of her bra, her curvy hips and shapely thighs. He slowly removed her underwear and then his own clothing before kneeling on the floor beside her. He leant forwards and gently squeezed her nipples then took one in his mouth, sucking and nibbling, teasing it with his tongue. He slowly moved his free hand down and slipped it between her thighs, she was so wet and so hot. He slid a finger inside her making her groan, the sound muffled by the gag, as he stimulated her by hand and by mouth. Lucy felt as though her whole body was on fire, as he touched her every single point of contact seemed to burn. Her juices covered his hand; he held it up in front of her face. ‘Would you like a taste?’ he asked, Lucy nodded and her eyes lit up. He laughed and moved his hand to his mouth, licking and sucking his fingers, allowing her nothing.

James lifted her and took her place on the sofa; he helped her to kneel astride him and to keep her balance. Lucy carefully lowered herself onto his hard cock and he reached up to hold her breasts, squeezing them and teasing her nipples. She moaned quietly as he took hold of her hips firmly and pushed up into her; he was thrusting harder and deeper into her. She pushed herself against him rubbing her clitoris against the base of his cock and trying to force him deeper inside her until they both came. They had not seen each other for a few weeks and the relief was obvious as she collapsed against his chest, before long they had both fallen asleep.

They were awoken a few hours later by the telephone, after taking the call James returned his attention to Lucy. ‘Well,’ he said, ‘I’m starving now, I’ll phone and have something delivered then after supper I think you should bathe.’ Lucy only nodded, he had become comfortable with her silence but it seemed such a shame to cover her beautiful mouth so he removed the gag, she gasped and licked her lips. It felt so good to be able to close her mouth and she hoped that it would not be too long before her jaw stopped aching; this was providing that James intended to leave the gag off for a while. It was as though he had read her mind when he said ‘I have removed this so you will be able to eat and I will leave it off, for a short while anyway, but you must realise that if you speak then you will be gagged again immediately. Do you understand?’ She nodded, ‘Excellent,’ he whispered.

In order to make it easier for Lucy to eat, James had cuffed her wrists in front of her and he had decided to leave them there so that he could watch her in the bath as she struggled to clean herself. He ran the bath for her while she cleared up after supper. The bathroom was filled with steam when Lucy got there, he gestured for her to step into the tub. The water was so hot that her skin stung and began to redden as she relaxed back into the bubbles; she found the soap and tried to lather herself but found it very awkward. James laughed as she battled to reach behind her then after a short time he offered to help her and how could she refuse? He soaped her back, her shoulders, her breasts and stomach, as his hands reached down between her legs she zealously parted them allowing him the access he desired. He slid a finger inside her and used his thumb deftly to massage her clitoris. He leant forward and kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth, kissing her passionately until she came.

James helped her to step out of the tub and draped a large soft towel around her shoulders before escorting her through to the bedroom. Lucy looked around the room in awe; she thought that rooms like this were only found in stately homes and grand country hotels. The walls were a deep red colour and a fabulous oak four-poster bed dominated the room, the floor-length drapes on the windows and around the bed were gorgeous bottle-green velvet trimmed with gold edges. The navy-blue bed linen blended perfectly with the other deep colours and the dark wooden furniture and floorboards.

Before Lucy could take in anymore of the amazing décor James turned her around, he pushed her backwards onto the bed and climbed on beside her. He slid his hand under a pillow and pulled out a few black silk scarves matching the gag that he pulled out of his pocket. He placed the knot in her mouth and tied the scarf behind her head again, he used another scarf to blindfold her and, after removing the handcuffs, he carefully used the others to tether her wrists and ankles to the posts of the bed. James surveyed his art, which was how he regarded it, the beauty of her body spread-eagled before him, the contrast of her pale skin against the dark fabric. He stood at the foot of the bed admiring her body while she lay there still and silent and vulnerable.

Unable to move, to speak and even to see, Lucy lay on the bed, she had no idea what James had planned for her. Suddenly, she thought that he might not even be there; he could have just left her there alone. Surely she would have heard him leave, heard the door at least, and what would have been the point of all this if he was just going to leave. Then he spoke. ‘You truly are stunning, Lucy, an absolute vision of beauty.’ The sound of his voice caused all the muscles in her body to tighten and her pulse raced as she awaited his next move.

James leant over her and kissed her stomach, the feel of his lips on her flesh was intense. He continued planting soft kisses all over her body, kisses that occasionally lingered and sometimes became licks or nibbles. He stroked her gently, caressing her slowly and delicately. Her entire body ached for more but she could do nothing about it, her movement was so restricted that when he hit a sensitive spot making her writhe she could feel the silk cutting into her skin. The frustration was building within her and the burning sensation grew between her legs, her clitoris was throbbing with the desire to be touched. He squeezed her breasts and kissed her nipples watching her chest rise and fall as she inhaled deeply then exhaled slowly as if it was taking all her concentration just to remember to breathe.

Lovingly, James ran his hands over her smooth body, caressing her curves and tracing intricate patterns on the blank canvas of her skin. She shuddered at his touch, her muscles flinching as his hand passed over them. He slid a hand between her thighs, taking his time, prolonging her suffering, making her wait for the release her body obviously needed. He was as steady as a rock as he lightly touched her clitoris with just one finger. Lucy’s orgasm was instantaneous and as she came he plunged his finger into her to feel her muscles tighten around it. He pulled away from her and undressed, never removing his gaze from her naked body bound and deprived of sight, she looked exquisite and his self-control was not limitless. He had felt the pressure building but the freedom that he experienced as he unbuttoned his trousers was more than welcome.

Kneeling between her thighs, James continued to watch her motionless body as she lay there just waiting for him. Without warning he pushed his cock deep into her cunt, Lucy inhaled rapidly as he filled her. He withdrew slowly and thrust deeper into her with both speed and strength, repeatedly with a steady rhythm and increasing intensity. James fucked her hard until he came, biting her shoulder as his seed spurted into her. Only Lucy’s muffled scream could be heard as she was engulfed in orgasm, almost drowning in her own pleasure.

James untied her and removed the blindfold and gag. She looked deep into his eyes and felt her life melting away, everything seemed so trivial and so distant. She held her hands out awaiting the replacement of the cuffs. ‘I think I can trust you not to try to escape,’ he said, ‘and besides, everything is locked up very securely so I don’t think you’d get far.’

‘Thank you,’ she said. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head softly.

It was gone two when Lucy finally awoke on Saturday afternoon. Well, she thought, they do say that a little B & D leads to a lot of R & R. She rolled over to see that James had already got up then she noticed the note on the dressing table.

My Darling, you looked so beautiful asleep that I couldn’t bear to wake you. I have to work for a bit this afternoon but I’ll be back about five. Help yourself to whatever you like. James.

Lucy made the most of the three hours she had to herself, she showered and wrapped herself in a large towel before venturing down to the kitchen for something to eat. She fixed herself a sandwich and went through to the lounge to eat it, on the way she paused to peruse the bookshelves and picked out an anthology of short stories to read while she satisfied her hunger and relaxed in her own company.

When James returned he handed her a beautifully wrapped box, she opened it and pulled out a beautiful long wine-red satin gown. ‘Oh, James, it’s fabulous,’ Lucy said.

‘We’re going out for dinner tonight,’ James explained, ‘and this is what I want you to wear, oh, and the collar.’ She assumed from his words that she was not to wear underwear and she had assumed correctly. ‘By the way,’ he continued as he showed her the two silver clasp on the straps of the gown, ‘these are to make sure you behave yourself while we’re out, just one little squeeze and these come apart then the dress will just fall straight to the floor. In a second I can have you naked.’

To Lucy the thought was exhilarating, to be fully clothed yet knowing that at any moment she could be utterly naked and she would have no control over it. The smile on her face and the look in her eyes gave her thoughts away and made her so alluring. He replaced the gown in the box and took hold of her; he held her so tightly and kissed her passionately on the mouth. ‘Well, I think you should go and get ready, I know what you’re like when it comes to doing your hair.’

They took a taxi to the restaurant and enjoyed a lovely meal, the evening was uneventful and despite the fact that Lucy felt a little overdressed and her fear of becoming undressed she enjoyed herself. However, she couldn’t help feeling as though she was being lulled into a false sense of security so she was nervously anticipating what was to come. James had no intention of disrobing her in the restaurant, he was all for public humiliation but he knew that kind of thing was only for certain venues with a specific clientele or for private parties.

James decided that they should walk home through the park as it was still quite warm and he felt that as they had both consumed a fair amount of alcohol, the fresh air would do them good. James took Lucy’s hand as they walked quietly, there didn’t seem to be any need to talk, they were perfectly at ease with each other and able to share a comfortable silence. They watched the Sunset as they strolled along the path and by the time they made it back it was quite dark.

As Lucy stepped through the doorway James decided to prove his earlier point so he released the clasp of her gown, he watched as the burgundy satin dropped to the floor and crumpled at her feet. She just stepped out of the dress and turned to face him; he closed the door behind him and ensured that it was locked, a deliberate display which was purely for her benefit. He led her upstairs to the bedroom and told her to stand at the end of the bed; he took two of the scarves and tied her wrists to the top of the posts. He kissed her softly on the forehead before saying ‘Just think, my treasure, tomorrow you’ll be free to go, but for one more night you’re all mine.’

‘I know,’ she replied with no emotional tone, the excitement of being his was equalled by the sad thought of her leaving. She had missed nothing of her everyday life, she was a bit of loner and her only commitments were her dreary office job and her bed-sit that she laughingly referred to as an apartment. James turned and walked into the bathroom, she heard the shower come on and started to imagine him, covered with bubbles, the steam rising all around. He’s doing this on purpose, she thought, he’s going to come back and check that I’m aroused then punish me for it. One thought of punishment led to another and by the time James returned her arousal was obvious.

‘You look fabulous, all flushed and…’ he paused for a moment before adding, ‘is that a twinkle of guilt in your eyes?’ Lucy looked down at the floor in a futile attempt to avoid his gaze. ‘Avoiding eye contact, another sign of guilt,’ he said as he lifted her head and forced her to meet his stare. He smiled and kissed her before untying her wrists and sitting on the bed beside her. He held her hands firmly behind her and kissed her gently, first on her cheek then slowly down her neck and across her shoulder.

James pushed her backwards and pinned her to the bed, holding her tight he lay on top of her and pushed his body down on hers rendering her powerless. She could not have resisted him even if she had wanted to and her resistance was certainly something that James did not want. He parted her thighs and, with one swift movement, he slipped a finger into her and withdrew it, her wetness was enough to confirm how much she wanted him and how ready she was. ‘I had no real need to do that but I thought I’d better check in case your guilt stemmed from something else,’ he said. ‘So, get on your knees,’ he added Lucy quickly obeyed. He held her hips as he pushed his cock into her slowly and gently; gradually he increased his speed and force. He grabbed a handful of her hair and used it to pull her head down to pillow, he held her there while fucking her hard with no concern or compassion knowing that it would drive her wild. She fought against her approaching climax but she could only hold out for a brief period before her cries could be heard echoing around the room. He continued fucking her, relentlessly forcing his cock into her cunt until he came, flooding her with his spunk and making her come again. He collapsed beside her and she fell asleep in his arms almost immediately.

On Sunday morning Lucy awoke before James, she left him asleep and went downstairs to prepare breakfast. She was disappointed that she had to return to her everyday life today but she was not going to allow today to be ruined. She returned with a tray laden with coffee, orange juice, croissants and various other delicious foods. She placed the tray on the bedside table and knelt beside him, she kissed him lightly on the forehead before pouring the coffee and returning to bed.

‘Do you want to be with me?’ James asked her as they finished their breakfast.

‘Yes, ’ she replied.

‘Stay? Permanently? My possession?’

‘Yes, I’d love to.’

‘Well, we’d better spend today collecting your stuff.’