Homeward Bound

Story Info
Taking Mom and daughter cross country.
21.9k words
4.68
231.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdCal77
EdCal77
16 Followers

If you are primarily interested in a slam bam thank you Mam type of sex story this one isn't for you. There is plenty of sex as it unfolds but it is also a true story of a great trip I took in a motor coach across the country with a mother and her eighteen-year-old daughter.

It was going to be a long lonely ride back to California if I couldn't find anyone with whom to share the trip. I had been touring the East Coast visiting friends and family for the past four months in a 36-foot motor home and decided it was about time to head for home. I own an upscale restaurant in Santa Barbara and although I have been in frequent contact with the couple operating it for me, I wanted to get back. I was then in Harrisburg, Pa. but still had to make short jaunt over to Wilkes Barre, Pa. before heading west.

During my time in the Harrisburg area I managed to eat in several good restaurants but happened to concentrate on one simply because it had adequate parking for the motor coach. The food was good and the wait staff competent and pleasant. Over the course of the many times I had eaten there I frequently ended up with the same waitress. Marianne was thirty-eight, divorced and had Sue, an eighteen-year-old daughter from her failed marriage. Sue had also had a brief experience with married life. Her husband beat her and she had first got a restraining order against him and the finally divorced him after a year. Marianne had what appeared to be a nice shape but Sue had a drop-dead sweet ass with breasts to match. Marianne and I had gotten to know each other fairly well over the course of a ton of conversations and she seemed to me to be a very level headed woman. Her ex- husband had simply taken off ten years earlier and left the kid with her and they never saw him again!

A number of times I was eating late and found myself as the last patron of the evening. During those times I invited Marianne to join me for an after dinner coffee just to chat. As her story unfolded it became clear she was having a very difficult time making ends meet with the income she was making as a waitress.

The waitress staff in my place is very stable. We have never lost one to another restaurant but have lost a few due to family moves. When I left the place four months ago one of our old timers was going to turn in her resignation to move to the East Coast with her husband.

I called my place that night to see if she had done so and mentioned I might, just might, have a replacement for her.

For my next meal I made certain to get there late in order to talk with Marianne at the end of her shift. I did and told her of my offer.

"Marianne, as I have told you before, my name is Ed, I am 42 but what you don't know is I own and operate a very nice restaurant in California. I have been very impressed by your ability and professionalism and would like to offer you a job at my place." Her eyebrows went up a mile and she blurted,

"How the heck would I do that. I have enough trouble making my next car payment never mind paying for a move to California?"

"Look, an older couple gave me a helping hand up when I was down and out fifteen years ago and I try to do the same for at least one deserving person every year as sort of a pay back. Here is what I can do. I will transport you and your daughter to California in my motor home and pay for all expenses enroute. When we get there I will let you use a furnished apartment above the office in the building next to the restaurant for 3 months at no rent and let you use the restaurant's car during our off hours during the three months. At the end of the three months you should pretty much be on your way to independence." She was so confused her eyes just rolled around in her head.

Without going through a math exercise of a waitress's earnings, suffice it to say the wait staff in my place earn between $45-50 thousand if they work both lunch and dinner for 5 days. When I mentioned this to Marianne her eyes bugged out. "I would be on easy street if I could earn that much," she stated.

"Look, I know I have sprung this on you without any advance warning and I certainly want you to think it over carefully before accepting it. The last thing I want is to move you out there and get you set up and three months later have you quit to move back here."

"I don't quite know what to say. My daughter should be getting ready for college but her grades weren't good enough for a scholarship and student aid will help but I don't earn enough to even help her a little," she said.

We thrashed this out over the course of the next few hours and covered every base either of us could think of. I told her I was going to make a short trip over to Wilkes Barre and she could think it over while I was away. I gave her my cell phone number if she had any more questions.

She called a couple of times asking if they came with me how much of their stuff could they bring along. I told them the coach had some compartments on the lower level, which could hold all she described. She had been able to get another waitress to give her a few bucks and then take over the payments on her car. Since they were staying in a furnished apartment getting rid of furniture wasn't going to be a problem. It sounded as if she was going to take me up on it.

I got back to Harrisburg on a Friday afternoon and the coach was loaded with their belongings by late Saturday. We all stayed in the coach that night and took off early Sunday morning. The sleeping arrangements were easy. I had the main bedroom in the rear room. The sofa bed area in the living room area pops out the side of the coach so when the bed is pulled out, it doesn't intrude into the main living compartment. The ladies slept there. It is a 5-minute job to get it all back in shape in the morning. The shower/toilet is midway between the back room and the main living room area and worked reasonably well. With women washing their hair every day I had the feeling I should have had extra fresh water tanks installed if I knew I was going to make a long trip with two women.

I had stocked up the freezer in the coach with a ton of food as well as a cabinet full of dry goods. The liquor cabinet was well stocked and I had put on a couple of cases of different kinds of soft drinks. We were set.

Our route was going to take us through the north central part of the country past Cleveland, near Chicago, Wisconsin, S. Dakota, Wyoming and then through a few of the Parks in that part of our great country. I would be parking the coach in either Tourist Campground types of places or in some of the parks permitting overnight parking.

"Ladies, as I told you before I am not in a big hurry to get there so we are going to take a little bit of a roundabout route. It will be great if you haven't seen much of the country. It is fairly easy to drive across the country in six or seven days but we are going to relax and stretch it to a couple of weeks. Any objections?"

They reacted as if they were embarking on a school holiday. "Go coach," shouted Sue.

The idea of being able to eat and use a toilet without ever stopping thrilled them. The coach only gets about eight miles to the gallon but I had them install an extra fuel tank when I bought it so it now held about 100 gallons. We were good to go across any of the states we would be passing through without having to stop for fuel.

Sue had brought a ton of CD's with her and Marianne and I had to listen to a bunch of them before insisting she put on her earphones and give our ears a break.

Marianne sort of commandeered the co-pilot's seat in the coach and Sue soon laid claim to the easy chair facing the TV in the overhead above the drivers and co-pilots seat.

The conversations ranged from religion, politics, fashion, movies, art and my favorite, which is travel. I have made at least one overseas trip each year for the past eight and have learned to love Europe even though I don't speak a work of any foreign language. All in all I was pleasantly surprised at how well we got along for not knowing each other for very long. An hour into the trip I asked Marianne a rather telling question, "Marianne, you are a very trusting soul. How do you know I am who I say I am and won't mistreat you and your daughter?"

"Oh hell, that's easy. When you first told me about your offer I thought you were just full of shit and trying to impress me. You will remember I asked you the name of your restaurant. The next day I got the number from Information and called and asked for the owner. I was told the owner was on vacation and wouldn't be back for quite some time. I acted as if I knew you and asked if you had traveled by plane out of Los Angeles. The gal at the other end of the line went into a fit laughing saying ‘Ed, fly, never, he is in his motor coach.' I went on to say I might have the wrong man and described someone totally different than you. She stopped me half way through my description to correct me. The description she gave me of you matched you to a T. So there," she sort of smirked.

"Damn, you aren't half as dumb as you look" I joked. She laughed and hit me on the arm.

Our first day took us from Harrisburg to the shore of Lake Erie just east of Cleveland. My Motor Home guide mentioned a great park along the lake that accepted overnight campers. We were unbelievably lucky in getting a parking spot with the side of the coach facing the lake. I quickly rolled out the awning and dug out a gas grille from one of the lower compartments and three sirloins from the fridge and supper was on its way.

I poured a couple of glasses of wine for Marianne and I but mom didn't want Sue to have any so she wasn't real happy about being treated like a child. With the tank top she wore all day it was obvious she was far from being a child.

It was really nice sitting outside of the coach under the awning having dinner and watching the boats, power and sail, go by on the lake. We ate on paper plates to simplify the clean up and after dinner took a stroll along the lakeside bicycle and walking path. We must have looked like a family to anyone watching.

When we returned to the coach I went in for another bottle of wine and this time mom allowed Sue to have a small glass. The sight of the sun setting on the lake was breathtaking and we sat there for another hour or so just chatting about a million things. They were both quite excited about what their new life in California would be like and much of the conversation centered around that. The bottle of wine was finished around 9 PM and I announced I was going to hit the sack. They decided to sit out side and chat awhile.

The next morning I awoke to the smell of coffee brewing and the sound of eggs crackling on the range. "Marianne, perhaps I should have hired you as a cook rather than a waitress." I joked.

"Nope, bacon and eggs are about my limit. You would be out of business in one night with me in the kitchen." She laughingly replied.

We ate our breakfast, showered and dressed and were ready for the day. I had read something in my travel guide about some of the things to see in and around Cleveland and asked the gals if they would like to spend a day here seeing them. I made another offer that surely might have sweetened the pot; "I also read about a great fish restaurant close to where we are parked where I would be happy to treat us to dinner."

"I love fresh fish but we are so far from the ocean do you think they will just have lake fish?" asked Sue.

"I don't think so, according to the advertisement they offer lobster and if they do I am sure they will also be offering other types of seafood as well." I replied.

Well, we spent the day bussing and cabbing around the city seeing the various museums and got back to the coach in mid afternoon with sore feet and tired legs.

I then announced "I called for reservations and we are good to go for 7:30. They told me it was casual dress and it is only a couple of blocks from her so it will be a nice walk."

"Now Gals, I don't know about you but I am in desperate need of a Scotch on the rocks." I joked.

Marianne jumped in with "Put some water in mine and make it two."

Sue responded with "I guess it wouldn't do me any good to ask for one too."

Mom came back with, "Young lady you were lucky I let you have some wine last night. Don't push it. Ed, would you please pour a small wine for the alcohol princess?" Even Sue laughed at that.

Once again we sat outside of the coach just watching the boats go by and the sun start to get lower in the sky. It wasn't very long before we were all ready for our second drinks and I dug out some cheese and crackers to go with them.

I had equipped the coach with a small TV that could be plugged in to the side of the coach so we were able to sit out there under the awning watching the evening news while enjoying our drinks. It really was very relaxing.

"Well, I am going to have one more small drink before getting ready to go to dinner. Anyone want to join me?" I asked. The both responded affirmatively.

I did make the Scotch's small and weak and only gave Sue a half glass of wine.

We left for the restaurant right at seven and it was just starting to get dark. About a block into our walk I felt Marianne take my hand … hmmmm. We continued our walk hand-in-hand right up to the place. Sue looked over and saw it but never said a word.

The restaurant was great. Super menu and a very attentive waiter. Sue got her seafood and they stated on the menu they had it flown in fresh every morning. Whether they did or not it was very good. Another bottle of Chardonnay brightened the glow we already were showing. We enjoyed dessert and an after dinner drink before heading back.

Once again, it was hand-in- hand but this time I also took Sue's hand and we made quite the cozy threesome.

I opened the coach and the gals almost fought to see who was going to use the toilet first. Sue won and her mom was moaning and groaning for the next several minutes. When the door to the head came open I thought Marianne was going to break the record for the 30 feet dash. Sue came outside with me and asked for another glass of wine. Right about then mom opened the coach door and had heard her and said, "NO WAY, we have had enough to drink! Let's go for a little walk to clear our heads."

It was a great idea for we were all feeling little or no pain after all the booze we had consumed. Each of the gals took one of my hands and we walked a good half-mile like that along the bike/foot path. Marianne was leaning her head on my shoulder about the time we were a short ways from the coach and I leaned over and gently kissed the top of her head. She looked up and held her lips for me to give them the same treatment. Which I did but was nervous about going any further since I knew it was the alcohol making her this romantic.

I was trying not to lose sight of the fact she was going to be my employee when we got to the West Coast. Sue walked ahead of us as if to give us some privacy. Marianne then turned to me and put her arms around my neck and pulled me to her. I dropped my lips to hers and we embraced for quite some time. I finally pulled away and took her by the hand to continue our walk back to the coach. I hit the sack just a few minutes after using the toilet and brushing my teeth. I could hear the gals talking out in the living room area for quite some time afterwards but couldn't make out anything they were saying.

I was up early and showered and dressed while the gals were still asleep. It was my turn to make the coffee, bacon and eggs. When I turned to get the eggs out of the fridge my eyes fell to the double bed the gals were on. Sue was tossing and turning a bit and her long T-shirt she obviously used as a nightgown was bunched up to her waist. She had on panties and the pubic hair was clearly visible sticking down from the sides. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were on view through the T-shirt. Damn, she looked good.

Marianne had a much more voluptuous figure with breasts that looked to be at least 34 C's. She had obviously spent some time in the gym for it looked as if her muscles were well toned. I couldn't keep staring at them or the breakfast would be ruined and I would have been embarrassed to tears if they both caught me looking at them. I started to make a lot of noise and they quickly awakened and grabbed robes with which to cover themselves.

"Ladies, rise and shine. Breakfast is on and I want to get rolling early this morning. We are heading for Chicago today."

They both grumbled and made their way one at a time into the bathroom. They could take their showers while I was cleaning up the site and getting the coach ready for the trip. I wanted to make sure to fill our water tanks before leaving and discharging our gray water into the ground receptacle. We enjoyed our bacon and eggs and I made a note to try waffles or something different for the next morning.

"Ed, do you think it would be possible for me to drive this thing?" asked Marianne.

"Well, I might be talked into letting you try it on the open highway but I don't think I want to gamble on you trying it around town." I offered.

"OK, I won't say another word until we hit the Interstate." She promised.

Sure enough, I hadn't even pulled down the on ramp to the Interstate and she was bugging me about it being her turn. I pulled over on the shoulder and had her sit in the driver's seat and familiarized her with the controls, mirrors etc. As she was moving past me to get into the driver's seat she brushed those lovely breasts hard against me and then she looked up into my eyes and just smiled. Promises of things to come!!

I watched her handle the coach for a while and she was doing fine. We had a long ways to go before the next Interstate so I went back to the main part of the coach, taking the seat that backed to Marianne's, while facing Sue, so we could talk while her mom drove

Sue turned up the TV a bit so mom wouldn't be able to hear our conversation and then blurted out, "I saw you and mom getting a little friendly last night. Are you going to try and take her to bed as part of giving her the job?"

"Damnit, that is simply not the case. Your mom and I are just friends. Nothing more." I blurted back, caught off guard by her question!

"Well, if you aren't going to fuck her, how about me?" She asked nonchalantly.

"Oh shit" my thoughts screamed as my cock twitched uncontrollably at what I could see lay ahead. I would be fucking both of them before the trip was over!

After catching my breath I tried to answer with some sense of control, "Is that what you would like?"

She answered something to the effect that it was going to be a long ride and we might as well make it interesting.

My thoughts were again racing.... What would Marianne think of me fucking her daughter? Would she be jealous? That's all I need is to be confined with two pissed-off females for the next 3000 miles!

Marianne was completely engrossed in handling her new found toy called a motor coach and wouldn't be coming back to see what was going on in the back any time soon.

Obviously Sue realized this and bolted off her chair and onto her knees between my legs! Shamelessly she reached up into my lap, groped with my zipper and had my cock out before I knew what was happening! My dick was completely soft but with her young tender hands caressing it, it soon came to life! She was working her talented fingers up and down my growing rod, tracing each of the swelling veins until she had me hard as steel.

In one sudden move she leaned forward and took me into her mouth and was soon pumping away. Damn, I knew I was going to explode but I was nervous as hell her mom would see what was going on. I was glad no one was there to take my blood pressure or heart rate….they would have called EMS. Sue looked up at me with a devilish look in her eyes and started to play with my balls. That was it. I pulsed a long stream of cum down her lovely throat while she was staring up at me with those warm blue eyes of hers. As soon as I stopped cumming and she had licked me off she held up her hand with her palm facing me motioning me to stay where I was. She got up and reached above the sink and grabbed a few paper towels and handed them to me to wipe off. It was undoubtedly the fastest blowjob I ever had but also the most unexpected. Geez, this gal has been around the block a few times. I couldn't wait to get my cock in her pussy.

EdCal77
EdCal77
16 Followers