Homeward Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue just lay there while her mother got a towel and wiped all of the grease and pussy juices from between her legs. I leaned over and gave Sue a deep soul kiss and she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her so hard my lips felt as if they were being crushed.

"Ed, fuck me long and slowly. Please."

My cock had been as hard as a board watching all of this and I just lay beside her and spooned to her entering her pussy from the rear. She moaned loud and reached around behind her and grabbed my hip and held on while I was thrusting in and out of her.

"Ed, slow down, I don't want you to come too fast."

I went into slow motion mode and she loved it. My thrusts, while still as deep as before, were going in and out very slowly. When I was almost out of her I reached down and grabbed my cock and moved it around between her pussy lips with my hand before letting it slide into her again.

Marianne was watching all of this and was soon breathing hard herself and said, "You are going to fuck me exactly that same way when we do it again."

And I did.

Chapter 2

The next morning I fixed a great breakfast: A small fruit bowl, bacon and eggs, toasted English muffins and coffee and received rave reviews.

"Ladies, while we are having our second cups of coffee I would like to have a serious chat with you," I announced and got groans you could have heard twenty feet away. "No, I am just puzzled beyond belief and am hoping you can provide some answers to my questions."

"OK Ed, fire away." offered Marianne.

"Well, let me start at the beginning. While I was hopeful you would take me up on my offer of a better job and some other assistance to help you get started in a new life and was happy you accepted my offer, I was somewhat surprised when you did. Didn't you have any fear that you might have been getting involved with another one of the many nut cases we read about in our papers every day?"

Marianne looked at me for a full minute before answering.

"Ed. I always thought I was a pretty good judge of character and after talking to you ten or fifteen times in the restaurant in Harrisburg, I felt good about you. When I called your restaurant in California and they verified you were who you said you were, that was a pretty good confirmation to me that we weren't going to be in harms way."

"OK, but here is another, almost more sensitive, question that has been driving me more than a little nuts. Marianne, when you were driving the coach the first time and saw Sue giving me a blow job you never said a single word about it. When I was fucking Sue doggie fashion and talked her into eating your pussy you just went along with it without any hesitation. You then watched me ram my cock up her ass without comment and then you put your hand up your daughter's pussy with me watching. I cannot understand any of that. Please help me."

"I knew a lot of that would bother you." She exclaimed.

"No, you are wrong. None of it bothered me but I sure wondered about it." I replied.

"Well, let me see if I can help you. Sue and I have had a relationship far more intense than one you would normally expect to see between most mothers and daughters. First, she saw the horrible marriage I had and all that I had to go through with my ex husband. I haven't described to you that Sue wasn't the only one whose husband beat her. Mine did too every time he had a few drinks, which happened every single week. As a young girl, Sue would give me comfort from the pain I was enduring from each of my beatings. Then when Sue got married I saw the same thing happening all over again but this time to her. So it was then my turn to comfort her but, since I had already received my divorce, I was also in a position to be able to provide her with some help and also place to run to when she was escaping him.

The final incident was when he stripped her naked and forced her out of the house simply because she hadn't prepared the dinner he wanted. She went to a neighbors and called me. I jumped in the car and sped the few blocks to her apartment. I didn't even bother to go to the neighbor's house to see her. I was going for the asshole who had treated my daughter that way. He opened the door for me with a growl. It was the last noise he made that night. On the way to her apartment I picked up an ornamental brick from the outside garden and creamed his head with it as soon as he opened the door. He went down like a ton of bricks with blood pouring from his scalp. I stepped over him and went to the phone and called the police. I told them I would be at the neighbor's house with my daughter. They arrived quickly and radioed for an ambulance for the asshole. I told them what had happened, they verified it with the neighbors and my daughter and then suggested/coached me that the reason I hit him with the brick was that he was making a very threatening move on me. I may not be too bright but I recognized quickly why they were telling me what to say. They took us all before the local magistrate and the case was dismissed and a restraining order was put against the asshole. My daughter moved in with me and filed for divorce the next day.

I guess all of that might explain why we don't behave the way you would normally expect from a mother and daughter."

"Whew" was all I could manage. I was at a complete loss for words. I went over to the range and held up the coffee-pot offering each of them another cup. They both accepted and I sat back down and just drank it without saying a word. Marianne stood and walked around to my side of the table and sat beside me. She put one hand on my shoulder and then behind my head and turned my face to her and gave me one of the sweetest, non-sexual, kisses I ever had.

"Are you OK Ed?" she asked.

I just nodded yes.

The parking area needed some cleaning up and I went out to do that while the gals cleaned up inside.

"Gals, I have a special treat planned for you today. Tonight we will be in Yellowstone National Park."

"You mean to see Old Faithful and all of the wild life?" asked Sue excitedly.

"You got it. That's the place. Now if I could only find some one to help me with the driving."

They were both ready to hit me with something for my smart mouth.

The Interstate is fairly straight and uneventful for the first 150 miles from where we were but then we had to go off on a secondary road. I had no qualms about letting one of them drive for the first few hours so I asked which of them would like to have a go at it.

Marianne jumped in with, "Let Sue have a turn. Ed, I need to talk to you about something."

Sue just looked at her mother and nodded.

A few minutes after getting on the road Marianne took me by the hand and led me back to the rear. I really wasn't in the mood for any heavy sex that morning but I went along with her.

When we got back to the bed she sat at the edge and patted the space alongside of her. I sat and she took my hands saying,

"Ed, I know that you were upset with the earlier conversation but you did ask and I didn't want to come up with any bullshit story to explain us to you."

"Marianne, I am fine with it although I can't deny that I was shaken by such a graphic description of spousal abuse but I am happier than hell you did what you did to the asshole."

She leaned forward and once again gave me a long sweet sexless kiss. It was wonderful. It might have been sexless to her but it sure got my juices flowing. I leaned back on the bed while holding her hands so that she came back with me. I put my arms around her and just held her tightly while I was kissing her neck and then her lips.

She was only wearing a T- top and shorts and I let my hand go under the top and then under her bra to let my fingers roll around her nipples. We were still kissing and she moaned deeply as she started to get aroused. I pushed up her top and lowered my mouth to her large firm breasts. Her nipples were just starting to harden when I took one between my lips and just held it lightly.

While I was doing this I felt her warm hand reaching into my pants and start fondling my dick. It was hard in a second.

"Ed, fuck me the way you did Sue yesterday. You remember, you spooned to her and then fucked her from the rear."

We stripped off the rest of our clothes and lay back with me spooning to her. My cock was throbbing just waiting to be given some relief. I used one hand to lift up the cheek of her ass while I pressed my cock forward. She was so wet I slipped into her easily. We then cuddled very closely while I just lay there motionless for a few minutes. She must have felt my cock throbbing through the walls of her vagina and she started to move back and forth driving me ever deeper into her warm pussy. I reached over her and held her tit in my hand while we began fucking with long slow thrusts. It was a different kind of sex than I had ever had before but one I would love to have again. We both started to moan about the same time and once again shared gigantic simultaneous orgasms. We lay there motionless for a good few minutes with her reaching behind her holding me to her. She turned her head back over her shoulder trying to kiss me but that was kind of awkward so I pulled out of her and moved my mouth over hers for one long sweet kiss. It was probably the most sensual sex I had ever had. We hadn't said one word from beginning to climax.

We wiped off, dressed and walked forward to the front.

Sue looked in the mirror and commented, "What a waste. All you guys must have done was talk. I didn't hear a thing or feel the coach rock one little bit."

Marianne and I just looked at each other and smiled.

Chapter 3

Yellowstone Park was all that we had hoped for. The tourist traffic was very heavy so we had to park the coach and take a small tour bus around the place. That was perfect for some of the places it stopped would have made for some tough parking for a 36-foot coach. Old Faithful shooting it's geyser got us all ooohing and ahhing. Sue did make some comment about that she wished that I could shoot that high and that much! She laughed hard when I reminded her that it would fill her mouth or pussy rather quickly if I did.

That night we were in for a special treat….dinner at the Lodge in Yellowstone. The building is quite historic and while not as fancy as some of the other restaurants we had been in, still very breathtaking in its rustic beauty.

We had our usual after dinner drinks and then went back to sit outside of the coach and just watching the stars in the crystal clear western sky having a few more drinks and some evening conversation. We had had a long day and Sue recommended we hit the sack earlier than normal. I was suspecting that it wasn't her weariness that prompted her but she had something else on her mind.

We weren't inside of the coach but a few minutes when each of them went around the coach pulling the side window blinds and making sure the curtains separating the drivers area from the living area were well tucked in and completely blocking any outside onlookers. I went back outside to make sure the hydraulic jacks were well positioned for the night. Upon re-entering the coach I was confronted with two very lovely nude women each taking me by a hand and leading me to the rear.

When we got to the rear each of them started to undress me.

"Gals, what is the big event?"

"Hush and just enjoy it," instructed Marianne.

They weren't racing to get me nude but they were sure touching all the right places as they passed by them. Marianne's hands seemed to dwell on my ball sack and Sue was gently rubbing the now purplish head of my cock. It had risen to the occasion so to speak and was begging for all of the attention it could get.

Sue then volunteered, "You have been so nice to us today that we felt you deserved a special ‘Thank you'. Relax and do nothing but enjoy yourself."

"Geez, if all of this is because of the way I treated you today, I can't wait to see what am I going to get from you two at the end of the week," I mumbled.

By then they had me completely nude and lying back on the bed.

Marianne wet a couple of fingers and started to play with my asshole while Sue had lowered her head so that her lips were just touching the head of my cock. It was now throbbing harder than I could ever remember…there is something to be said for slow and easy sex. Even my ball sack was now twitching with anticipation.

I gently reached for Marianne's pussy but she brushed my hand away, "Not yet Ed," she cooed and pushed my hand back.

Sue had by now taken the head of my cock just inside of her mouth and let her tongue flick all around the head.

I was going just a little bit crazy right about then. "Sue, take it in further," I pleaded.

"Easy does it Ed," she answered.

Marianne had then raised herself up to where her lovely tits were dangling on each side of my face. I turned from side to side kissing the flesh of each of them. She moaned a little and I once again lowered my hand to her mound. This time she didn't brush my hand away so I softly pried open her pussy lips and once again found her clit hiding under its folds. As soon as I touched it she let out a loud moan and then swung her tits on each side of me sort of slapping my face with her them. WOW.

Sue had taken my head and shaft deep in her mouth. She had never taken me in as deep as Marianne had before but it looked to me as if she was going to try it now. She would go down to the point of gagging and then lift her mouth up and stay right there for a few seconds before lowering herself on my shaft again. She kept that up for a good few minutes and was getting my cock deeper down her throat with each thrust. It wasn't long before her chin was touching my pubic hairs. She had me buried! God, it felt terrific. Even my toes were curling. She would stay down on it for a little while and it seemed as if she was able to breathe around my shaft and then she would raise her mouth up again and staying like that for a bit before repeating her downward thrust. She kept that up until she could feel me tense and she knew what was coming next. She stopped instantly.

"Sue, what are you doing?" I yelled.

It was Marianne's turn to speak. "Ed, will you please relax?"

Sue raised herself up from my cock and Marianne moved so that she was kneeling over me.

Her tits were now dangling down on each side of my cock and she asked, "Ed, why don't you lift your dick up so it is between my tits and then press my tits together? I will move back and forth and you can then fuck my tits."

I did and those huge warm globes surrounded my cock and she started to move. Sue, in the meantime had reached under me and was now gently massaging my balls.

Remember, the only thing I had done so far was to hold my cock between Marianne's tits. I was starting to feel as if I was a Sultan in his harem.

In addition to massaging my balls, Sue had also moved her other hand around to her mother's pussy and was fingering her deeply. I told Sue to swing her pussy around to me so I could have something to talk to. She laughed and did it. I leaned my face over to it and started to kiss the outside of her soft and wet pussy lips. Marianne was still moving but now it seemed to be with more action. Yep, she was breathing much harder and I could hear the moaning start. It was only a few more minutes of all of us in those positions before I let fly a huge long spurt of warm white cum. It shot up to hit Marianne's chin before falling back down all over my upper chest. Sue instantly moved away from my face and went up to my chest to lick off all of my love juices. Marianne did the same thing on her side of my chest. Damn, I know that I never had been treated so sexually in my entire life. Even though I hadn't exerted myself very much during the entire romp I was beat and just rolled over and rested. The gals got up and went into the shower together to clean up.

I was even too tired to go and see that action.

Chapter 4

I had originally planned to stop for a few nights in Salt Lake City to see the sights of that place but I had made the mistake of telling the gals we would be in Las Vegas in a couple of days. As soon as they heard that, they were fired up with the gambling fever. Still, it was too far to drive in one day and Salt Lake City was a convenient and doable one-day drive.

I took the wheel for the first couple of hours out of Yellowstone and then gave it over to the gals. Sue was first in the saddle and Marianne made a nice breakfast for us enroute. Sue pulled over to a wide section in the road so we could enjoy it together. Marianne took over a few hours later and then I finished it up as we rolled into town. I couldn't find a convenient place to park the coach for an overnight stay so we pulled into the largest hotel parking lot, got a room and stayed the night.

The next morning we saw the sights of, I guess they call it ‘Mormon Square.' Visitors aren't allowed into the Temple but the main Tabernacle and the grounds are interesting enough. They give a demonstration of the acoustics of the place by having the tour group stand at the very back of the hall and the tour guide goes up to the pulpit area and drops a pin, or so he said. The sound was easily heard where we stood, a long-long way back. The history of that religious group is quite interesting.

That afternoon we drove out to see the Great Salt Lake but didn't care to go for the swim everyone talks about. The gals had no interest in getting their hair soaked with almost pure salt but Sue did show some interest in the bathroom in the hotel.

We had dinner at a very forgettable restaurant in the heart of the city and then returned to the hotel. The hotel bathroom had sort of a Jacuzzi tub. It wasn't one of the usual large ones holding two or more people. This was more of a normal size tub with water jets all around it. The principal one interesting the ladies was directly under the faucets and above the drain. Sue saw that when we had returned to the room after dinner and couldn't get her clothes off fast enough. Marianne and I just looked at each other with a lot of curiosity; we hadn't seen the tub yet.

Sue was bubbling and cooing like a little girl as she danced her way to the bath. Marianne and I quickly followed her to see the attraction of a simple bathroom. It took her a few minutes to fill the tub past the jets and she slipped in with a huge smile on her face. It didn't take her long to position her pussy so that it was in direct line with the main jet.

She instantly let out a low howl and started to bite her lower lip. Damn, she was going to have an orgasm and water hadn't hit her pussy for more than a minute. She had been holding her back and head up out of the water with her hands braced behind her on the bottom of the tub but she brought her hands up to separate her pussy lips and she fell back but still hat her head out of the water. The water was now hitting her clit and she simply let go. Her mouth formed a perfect small ‘O' as she let out a long drawn out ooohhh and threw her legs in the air. She had had her orgasm.

Marianne reached up and shut off the jets and Sue just lay back even further and completely relaxed.

"Mom, you have GOT to try this!" she announced.

Marianne had another idea. The room had two queen-sized beds and she took me by the hand and we lay claim to one of them. We had stripped and got under the covers by the time Sue had removed herself from the tub and dried off. When she came back into the sleeping area she just looked at us and said, "I'll bet I am not going to get seconds."

Marianne didn't even look at her as she said. "You got that right. He's all mine tonight."

It was strange and something that I didn't think I could ever get used to but it sort of became second nature to all of us during the trip…having sex with someone when there was another person nearby and not paying much attention to what was going on. Marianne and I were fucking and Sue was sitting on the sofa watching TV. Strange indeed!