Homeward Bound Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Temuchen
Temuchen
278 Followers

"Ahhh....," she moaned as I gently chewed on the rubbery teat.

I continued my downward trip kissing her soft belly, my tongue hungrily exploring her tantalizing belly button. And finally, I reached my destination...her delicious auburn down covered center. I felt her tense as my tongue pushed between her moist folds, her exposed labia opening like an exquisite red rose.

"Oh my God! Aaahhhgh....my God, don't stop Johnny! Yessssss....." Her back arched as I sucked her engorged clit. "Oh yes...yes!" she cried.

My face saturated with her mouth-watering juices, I climbed back up, the head of my cock pressed at her wet entrance. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open in a silent scream, her head thrown back as I gradually pushed. She hissed as I slid inward coming to a stop when I felt an obstruction. I pulled back and stared at her, a single tear forming on the corner of her left eye.

"JoAnne?" I softly whispered.

"She gazed into my eyes before she replied, "Yes!"

She screamed when I plunged into her, tearing through her maidenhood. Once fully in, I remained motionless allowing her pain to subside, her pussy to adjust. JoAnne forcefully held me, her fingernails digging into my skin when I, finally, began to slide back. When I pushed back in, she groaned, "Yes..."

It didn't take us long to find our rhythm before we both screamed and reached orgasm together. Afterwards, we held each other, my fingers gently running through her damp hair.

"I love you JoAnne," I said my voice choked with emotion. JoAnne caressed my cheek and kissed my forehead before she replied, "I love you so much, John."

Two years later we married. Four years after that, JoAnne gave birth to two beautiful twin girls, Jodie and Samantha. I thought our marriage strong, secured with a binding love for one another and for the girls. I would never have imagined JoAnne capable of cheating on me.

I knew I would have to come to a decision about us. The girls, Jodie and Sammy, knew something was wrong between their mother and me and I could see it taking a toll on them. They were spending time more often with their grandparents, trying to avoid the chill that permeated the house. Shit, shit, shit...why did she have to do this to me? Why did my brother, my own brother betray me?

It's been four weeks since I found out. When I left David's apartment, I didn't go home. I, instead, found the nearest bar and got stinking drunk. I staggered to the car when the bar closed. I had barely managed to open the door and slide behind the wheel but before I could turn over the ignition, some fucking asshole butted into my business by reaching and grabbing the keys. I stumbled out and demanded, "Motherfucker give me the fucking keys before I smash your face in." I couldn't see his face but the asshole had it coming and I stepped in swinging my fist in a well-telegraphed round house. Next thing I knew, the sun was shining through the window of the family room blinding me as I lay on my sofa with the worst hangover ever. Sitting across from me was JoAnne, her eyes red and puffy.

"John, I am so, so very sorry. I can't begin to..." I didn't let her finish.

David must have told her what happened. "JoAnne, please...I don't want to hear it. Don't say a word, don't talk to me, don't even look at me." "John, I love yo..."

"Shut the fuck up! I said don't fucking say a word to me. Don't even think to say to me you love me. I no longer have a loving wife and I fucking don't have a brother!"

I glared at her daring her to say one more syllable but she stared at me in shock. She rose from the chair and ran to the master bedroom. I heard the door slam and could hear her sobbing. My heart ached for her but my pride demanded my pound of flesh for what she did to me. We still haven't spoken to one another until I left for this trip.

I moved into the guest room and every morning would be out of the house before she woke and wouldn't return until late in the evening. The weekends were the worst. I would spend most of the day either in the den or working in the yard while she spent most of her time in the bedroom or taking care of the girls. I would see JoAnne for a few minutes when she would fix dinner for the twins. Whenever we locked eyes, she would look down and we both would turn away, the girls always watching us.

As for David...well, he took the easy way out. Somewhere off North Korea, cruising below the ocean aboard a nuke boat. At our parents urging, we met one last time, his nose heavily bandaged. Heated words were exchanged finally cumulating with the understanding he was no longer my brother. He was emotionally dead to me. My mother took it the hardest. I was reluctant to tell her why we had a falling out and David had gone to sea. I finally explained what happened between David, JoAnne and I. She couldn't believe, wouldn't believe David would do that to me, his younger brother. Frustrated, I told her to call my wife for verification. She did. I never heard another word about David from either Mom or my Dad.

JoAnne's mother was a different tale. She gleaned from the grandchildren something was wrong at home and had the girls ask me to call. I did more than call, I personally spoke with her. When JoAnne picked up the twins, I waited until Anna, JoAnne's mother, was alone and knocked on the door. I wouldn't go into detail but, somehow, she figured out her daughter was the cause for everyone's grief. I didn't disagree but I never told her what transpired. I merely said her daughter and I were going through a rough time and I wasn't sure of the outcome. Anna hugged me saying not to give up on JoAnne. She knew her daughter adored me, truly loved me and whatever she did was emotionally tearing her up. She also reminded me of the children. The girls loved and needed both their parents. I returned her embrace and thanked her for everything she has done for us and the girls and then left. I knew I would eventually have to talk to JoAnne, to find out why.

A small hiccup in the hum of the engines woke me from my thoughts. What was that? I wondered. I waited and listened to the thrum of the motors but didn't hear anything else.

Feeling it was time to drop down to seven thousand feet, I looked at the cloud layer beneath me. I breathed a sigh of relief when I noticed they were scattered and I could actually make a visual of the ground. I could see the soft yellowish glow of street lights radiating outward like a golden web. It was evening and the sun, already obscured by the mountains, created a stunning montage of soft pastel orange and pink blended into a cool blue gray veil of cumulus clouds. Seeing the majesty of this sunset is what makes me appreciate my love for flying.

I was still over the mountain range, Mount Rainier far to the south. Through a break in the clouds, I could just barely make out Seattle, the Space Needle a small bright dot. Soon, I would be banking to the right for the Tacoma Narrows Airport.

"Grrrr...chuff...gachunk," the engine began coughing, sputtering with black smoke streaming from the port engine cowling. I quickly scanned the instruments but found nothing to indicate what was wrong. I had enough fuel and the oil gauge looked good...ahhh...maybe not. The oil pressure for the port engine was dropping, and fast. Fuck me, this can't be happening! Dropping down to six thousand feet, I found myself blind having flown into the goddamn clouds again.

"Bbbrrrrkk...pop!" I glared at the port engine watching the prop begin to feather. I shut down the fuel line and switched off the magneto for the stricken engine. I applied opposite rudder to correct for the yaw created from flying on the single engine. The Comanche shuddered but was at least flying straight. I radioed SeaTac Tower and declared a mayday.

"Mayday, mayday...this is Comanche twin N73251 flying on one engine. I am switching transponder over to emergency. I am..." I never had the chance to finish the mayday. All electric power shut down.

"Son of a bitch, what the fuck just happened?" Incredulous, I stared at the instrument panel, everything was out. The radio, all electronic gauges, the lights were gone. I watched in horror as the starboard engine now began sputtering, the prop also beginning to falter. "Fuck, this ain't good!" I growled. I was losing altitude, coming down through the clouds but I was able to maintain a level attitude. I knew it was only a matter of minutes before I came out from under the cloud cover. I was fighting to keep a glide. I kept the nose up just beyond stall. There, I was out of the clouds. I guessed my altitude around two thousand maybe twenty five hundred feet at the most. Looking down, I was over a woodland hillside with no clearing in sight.

"JoAnne," I cried thinking of my wife and the girls. "I don't want to lose you," I whispered as I fought the plane to hold a glide.

"Fly the plane." I could hear my Dad's words as I watched the trees close in on me. It was almost dark now, the tree line a threatening silhouette. With the both engines gone, I could hear the wind rushing over the airframe as I wrestled from stalling.

Whack! I felt what I believed was a tree top skidding across the bottom of the plane. I looked out the window and gasped as a massive dark outline formed directly in front of me. I gripped the wheel, my heart breaking as I bellowed, "JoAnne, I'm so sorry...God forgive me!"

The last thing I heard was the agonizing shriek of ripping metal as everything went black.

(To be continued...)

Temuchen
Temuchen
278 Followers
12