Homework

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

"Second, 'don't get pregnant'." He pushed up the bottom of her top and ran his tongue and lips up to her breasts and sucked along the bottoms and up the edge. Unbuttoning the last button he said, "It is the 'spouses' total responsibility not to get pregnant or get someone pregnant, period." Pushing her top off the far breast he planted his mouth firmly over her nipple and sucked, working it with his tongue. He did this about ten times then moved over to the other breast and continued.

Reaching his hand around her far waist he pulled and tilted her towards him. She moved a leg over his hip. He said, "Third, 'don't tell anybody'. It's a private family thing and nobody should be embarrassed in any way." She was breathing long breaths but watching him with great interest and listening with great interest. She was getting seduced and loving every single moment and every movement he made was a delightful surprise.

Sliding down into the back of her pants and into her bun dip which was now wide open, he finessing her butt button and said, "Fourth, 'don't run off to Alaska'. It's just sex. Enjoy yourself but don't betray your family and break it up." He began sucking on her breasts seriously, hard sometimes, switching from one to the other. Each time he sucked he pressed her butt button. The total sexual feeling built steadily. He had his thigh down her valley and pressed in very lightly, her full bush a nice buffer.

He was active in all her major sexual centers and peaking all three at the same time, keeping up a nice rhythm. He wanted her to have an orgasm so she could more enjoy what was to follow. He occasionally pulled on the bottom of her bun spreading her pussy open and closed each time he sucked.

The next time he was against her butt button she squeezed her buns, hard, and jerked forward against his thigh. He couldn't see her face but he could hear her groans and mutterings. She pushed into his thigh several times and slowly lessened the pressure and relaxed. He lightly licked her nipples then dried her breasts with her top. They just visited, close, so she could settle down.

He was beside himself that he gave her an orgasm like that. It always worked on her mom so he thought it might. Her breasts were larger, not by much. She was lithe but not bony. She handled this orgasm better than the first. He thought the first might have been her first with a man. Doesn't mean anything but might explain her excessive reaction. She recovered and they spoke a little. She was a happy woman.

He said, "Fifth, 'Ask your spouse if it's ok and tell your spouse who it is'. In case it's one of your spouse's worst enemies. You have to clear that possibility. Sixth, 'tell him or her that you asked and it's ok with your spouse and your spouse knows their name'. Everything has to be aboveboard and everybody has to be comfortable. Then you can have really great sex and not worry."

He said, "Do you have any particular erotic desires you've been thinking about?"

"I suppose there are several dozen but I really like what you're doing," she said. I think I'll go with something below the waist."

"Ok, something below the waist and I think I'll save my something for another time. You do need time to get use to these beautiful things. Your system needs to adjust. Why don't we take a moment and I'll get us a glass of wine." They did.

Sitting up in bed she said, "I've never heard of those guidelines. Where did they come from?"

"So far as I know they've been around for decades," he said. "The rule is don't tell anybody about them unless they ask certain questions that indicate they want to have another relationship and the spouse might too or might not mind. The guidelines themselves are keep quite private.

"Don't let mom know you know. It's her privacy and we shouldn't interfere or cause her worry. There will always be others you would die to have sex with. Sometimes it works out that you can use the guidelines."

She said, "Do you have another lover?"

"Oh no," he said. "Mom's enough for me. Oh well, I guess you're my lover so I guess I do but no one else except mom. I don't know if I ever will but I could if I wanted. It would make your mom happy. It's one of the reasons she's so thrilled with us. She would gladly share me with you for the rest of our lives."

Fawn sat and thought about it and eventually put her wine on the nightstand and he put his on the other one. She took off her top and slid down the bed and onto the pillow. He took off his top and did the same.

She reached her arms back around her head and tried to relax. She was quite comfortable with letting him go with what he wanted to do. He took his time. Playing from her forehead down to her breasts and on down to the top of her pants he slowly pulled her sexuality up again.

He ranged a hand along her leg from below her knee up to the middle of her thigh. He kept playing his fingers over the inside of her thighs slowly moving higher. Building tension. When he felt the bottom of her pants he edged inside and fiddled with the side of her outer lips. His dick was pushed into her thigh. Her breath was deep, slow, and forced. She absent mindedly opened her legs just a few inches more.

He went up a little and kissed her lightly and said, "Having fun?" She nodded 'yes' and he stroked her cheeks and across her breasts. She was waiting, wanting more. He needed her to soak up the sexual high as much as she could. He moved down the bed so his head was just at the top rim of her pants.

With his fingertips curled down inside the top rim he pulled her pants down slightly as he ranged across, kissing the new skin. When he got to the side of her hip he pulled the side down about four inches. She unconsciously rolled her hips up, letting them move down her buns. Going back across he did the same and she did the same and the other side was down about four inches. She was starting to feel his breath in new places and her buns were getting bare.

He soon felt her bush with his tongue and took a deeper breath. Then he went across and back one more time. She was squeezing one bun then the other causing a slight rocking motion. He moved down further and hooked fingers on both sides of her pants and slid them down and off. She was biting her lips but still had her arms back behind her head, eyes closed.

Playing with her far knee for a while he slowly moved up the inside of her thigh about half way. He shifting his body in between her legs and she brought both her knees up and out. He played with her soft curls, teasing. Her pussy seemed to have a mind of its own, tilting up and down and moving around. Still flexing one bun then the other. Must be a habit.

He tilted his head down and found the full scent he detected earlier. She was ready but he was going to save that for later. This was just foreplay. They were both having a monstrous amount of fun. Putting his thumbs on either side of her folds, down a ways, he pulled her open. He put the tip of his tongue on her perennial and with his tongue flat, pulled it all the way through, lifting just before her clit.

Fawn let out a large, "OHHHHhhhhhhhh," and lifted her hips right up into his face. She was fully lubricated and now his face was. Doug got this marvelous male smile with eyes sparkling and just enjoyed it. He softly wiped his face on her wide bush and continued. Now her scent would be with him throughout. His dick got harder and he had to arrange it better. He really needed to get that thing in a vagina in the worst way. Pressing it into the mattress helped.

Working her folds with his tongue dipping down between the curls was nice. He was more excited than normal and had a few forced breaths of his own. He stayed there for about ten or fifteen minutes, giving her time to get the full effect. He played her vagina entrance with the tip of his tongue but didn't go in. Her reaction was immediate each time with her hips and her moans and groans.

He wanted to stay there but she had endured him for about twenty or thirty minutes already. He dipped his tongue in higher up and worked around and found the end of the hood and there it was. His tongue quickly moved to the outside of the nib and he worked it around while reaching over and pulling her hood up. Doug was quickly getting use to feeling the soft curly hair on his tongue and worked with it expertly.

He got her clit inside his lips and sucked lightly but not continuously. Moving up he worked the hood up and down and across and back. Then back down to the nib and back up. She was building and he spent just a little more time sucking when it was between his lips. He really wanted to work the vagina with his fingers but held off. He wanted the head of his dick to be the first thing she experienced from him in her vagina.

He felt her almost there and he stuck a hand between her legs and up under her buns and the other up under her back. He had his lips fully around her clit and started sucking a little heavy. She exploded and he sucked harder and faster and she kept exploding. He stayed with her hip movements and attempts to roll over. She had her hands on his head pressing down and her legs wrapped around him.

It was a long time before her sounds got quieter and she started to relax. He sucked slower and softened his grips and she sort of melted down. She didn't seem to spray. Her body was loose but her breathing was still very deep so he went up and held her. She folded over and tucked into his chest and they stayed that way ever so long.

Doug and Fawn resurrected themselves and went off for a late lunch and had a great time talking and laughing, even drawing some admiring looks. She was going to tell him she didn't have any panties on under her skirt but didn't. She wanted him to be able to walk around without embarrassment. He had a habit of coming up quickly and staying there. They watched an amateur concert in the park.

Several hours later they were back home and busy. House stuff, pool stuff, car stuff and person stuff. Fawn thought about her mom and marveled at her lover status. Wow. It was so not what she would have thought. And her dad was not only comfortable with it but protective.

Evening, pajamas, lounging around. Fawn said, "Doug. Mom's been teaching me what to do to guys. In graphic detail. So we would be equal lovers. I would like you to have an orgasm and you were saying something about what men like to do. If it's not too much too quick."

"Wow, do we think alike. I was thinking along the same lines," he said. "Maybe we can do both at the same time. If not we can always change tactics and reconnoiter. I was just now thinking about something you might like. I certainly would. I thought I would see if you would like to have sex with yourself. May be fun. What do you think?"

Fawn looked at him, smiling, drawing a blank. Finally she nodded 'yes' a couple of times, shyly. Not totally sure but game. He took her hand and they were off to her king.

Tops off and this time they brought their wine along and also had some soft music on. They settled down facing, dick in valley, tits on chest and feet and thighs working nicely. Her breathing was a little tight like his. His dick was strained. He said, "If this gets to be too erotic let me know. She looked in his eyes and said, 'ok'. She went on her back and this time she kept her hands on him, somewhere, all the time, when she could.

Doug moved over between her legs and went full down with his thighs pressing into hers and sank down on his elbows. Fawn could feel his dick pressing across her clit. He was massaging her with it. Her knees came up and out welcoming his advances. Five minutes later he got up on his knees and pulled her bottoms down off her buns and with her feet up slipped them off.

He pushed his bottoms down to his knees and off each leg. It was the first time Fawn had seen his dick. It was standing at a high angle up out of his crotch right above her bush. The head was full round and as big as the rest of it. There was a bulge under the head, the foreskin under the ridge.

It must have been eight or nine inches high and two or two and a half inches across. As she watched it jumped and fell back to about where it was. His pubic hair was blackish and not too dense but kind of full. His hips were a bit thin. No wonder he fit so good. She looked up into his face and he was smiling nicely. She knew it would be ok and smiled back.

He got back down on his elbows keeping his hips up. He slowly lowered and moved back to get position. Thrusting lightly he hit the top of her folds, well under the clit, and brushed it going up. It took a few times until he could thrust up her folds and work her clit with the head of his dick. His and her lubrication spread through her bush and on up.

Spending about five minutes there he shifted it down under and raked her bun dip, coating it as he went. He put it back on top and very lightly pressed it in with very light thrusting.

Looking in her eyes he smiled and said, "I'm going to put the very tip, the head, right against the opening to your vagina and hold it there for a few moments. She wasn't smiling, just looking at him.

He slipped a hand down and getting into position opened up her folds and slipped a finger in to locate the opening. Holding the folds open he got the head right against the opening and very carefully pulled his hand out and settled down again. She had her eyes closed and mouth open. He ran his tongue across her lips and she opened her eyes. She had a half smile and her breathing was deep but quiet.

He said, "Are you ok?"

"Yes. It's, it's, very erotic. Wow. It's very erotic."

"I have a few things to tell you or show you. Would you like a few moments?"

"I don't think so," she said. "Go ahead."

"Ok. Put your hands on my hips." She did. "I'm going to rock my hips a little so you can feel them moving." He lifted one side and then the other a few times, being careful not to thrust forward. "When you're having sex you can feel your lover when he thrusts by holding him there. It's nicely erotic. It's also nice to feel his buns. When he thrusts his bun crack will close. You'll feel his muscles." She nodded.

"Now, wrap your legs down over mine." She did. "That's a nice erotic position too, it gives you hip leverage." She nodded. "Now put your heels against my butt." She did. "When you want you can push me in or in further or in faster with your heels. Gives you a lot of control." Now she smiled brightly. His dick against her vagina and moving around was just about driving her crazy.

"Ok. I am not going to thrust. If you want me to thrust say so clearly. I'm going to hold my hips up a little so you have room. When you run out of range I'm going to move in a little so you have more. Get some nice leverage for your hips and have fun. Do what you want."

She flexed her butt muscles without thinking and pushed against his head. Whoa, it was really big. The next time she squeezed easier and pushed forward and back and forward again. She was fucking a dick. A big dick. Eyes closed and sucking in both lips she did it again. It was very smooth. Back and in once more and she held it there. She kept her butt on the mattress. She was afraid to lift up and lose control.

Trying to rotate her hips around all she did was press against him. She pushed again and felt something different, bigger. Back and in again and the same thing. It must be the big part below his head, the ridge, and the foreskin. So she must have the head in. She pulled back until it almost disappeared then pushed again. Whoa, that was nice. What a feeling.

Trying to keep her breathing under control she set up a forward and backward movement to get it in and back just past the large part. She kept fucking herself that way for about five minutes. Stopping when she was back she said, "Could you move forward very slowly please."

He did and when he was in about past the ridge she said, "Ok, ok, ok." He stopped there, still comfortable. Her hip was back and if she moved forward at all he would go in further. It was very large. She squeezed her vagina and he flexed his dick and she almost jumped. That was a surprise. Wow. She started fucking again feeling it expanding everything. Every time she went forward she got it in a little more.

It was so erotic. How did men do that so long. She stopped when he was in as far as she had gotten so far. She said, "Can you, uh, thrust, uh, a little while? About where it is now please." He smiled at her and ranged back and forth about a half inch to get a position and pulled on back to the entrance and set up a slow fuck and kept at it. She had her eyes closed, biting her bottom lip.

He grabbed a nipple with his lips and kept it for a while. Then the other one. He never went in further than she wanted. He didn't think he did anyway. She was tighter than he thought she would be. It pulled at his foreskin but it didn't dislodge from below the ridge yet or curl up his head. He was really working at not blowing his stack.

"Ok, my time," she said. "Push in where you were and stop there." He did. She had pulled her hips back some before he did. Now she could go again. It felt like he was in about three or four feet but she knew it was only inches. She was so full of dick. She paused for a moment and thought, 'here we go again'. He was actually in about five or five and a half inches and had probably went a little further.

She started her routine again. It seemed different, tighter, more bulging. It took longer but soon she felt some skin against her crotch and a couple of times more and they were slapping mating places.

She kept at it for about five or six minutes and stopped and said, "Could you fuck me? Please. Have the best orgasm you can." With a very pleasing 'yes mam' he went to work. Both elbows down, knees out and full body stretched on hers he ramped up his hips, flexed his muscles, finally, and got to it. Tilting forward a little so he would mash her clit on each thrust he pulled back and up and reversed, going in.

Going slowly at first he moved up in speed as it got looser inside. Everything was out of the way of his head since he didn't run into anything. Every time he went in his shaft skin pulled hard on the bottom of the head, dislodging his foreskin but it stayed at the ridge coming out. The head was swollen and held it down. He kept having to slow down to last longer. It was just too good to waste on a stupid orgasm.

He pulled back from mashing her clit to hold her back and slowed down at the same time. She was floating along somewhere else and voicing her pleasure several different ways. Both legs over his she lifted into his plunge and they both worked less. He almost slipped a hand down under her butt and he knew what that meant. He got back to mashing her clit and working with her nipples.

She was starting to speak from her closed mouth and he did get a hand around her butt and pulled. Not long now. He could feel his balls tighten and he squeezed his butt, even coming out. She was going to have to endure her orgasm her way. He was going to be busy.

Then she did and he was. It was the first time he voiced an orgasm out loud in years. He almost scared her, raising up and howling. She lost all her muscles and rode with it, time and time and time. He did too. Having orgasms at the same time is destructive unless they're normal every day orgasms. This was full male and female interference. Very confusing.

When it quit they both looked at each other a little lost and embarrassed. Then they remembered and connected again. They were still together and wrapped. It was a good day to orgasm.

***

Bill dropped off her mother the next day, about mid-day. One look at Fawn and her mom knew she knew about bill. It was nice she wouldn't have to tell her but she could now tell her a lot. It might give her some ideas. Her mom finished her long talks about what to do with a man, mostly in bed. Also about the one part on a man's body you could bite during a sexual contest, albeit not too hard.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers