Homework

Story Info
Hypnotic file leads to erotic homework.
3.4k words
4.39
40.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lyrilen
Lyrilen
33 Followers

** All characters are over the age of 21, and are sexually active college students **

*****

She read the number on the door with a sense of urgency and knocked quickly. The door swung open in a matter of moments, yet each second that ticked by, she felt her anxiety notch up slightly. The flood of relief she felt when the door opened made her visibly sway.

"Hello" greeted the tall young man inside the apartment. He looked vaguely familiar. Perhaps he was in one of her classes. She stared at him.

"Do you know why you are here?"

She frowned. It seemed such an obvious question. She should know, shouldn't she? For some reason she was drawing a blank. She took half a step back and started to look around.

"That's all right" he said soothingly, drawing her attention back to him. "Take a deep breath and tell me the last thing that you remember."

"I was in the library," her mind seemed to think that was a happy memory. That didn't seem right... "The wi-fi went down in our dorm... I have a paper due tomorrow. I went to the library to use their computer..."

She rubbed her temples a bit. She had a general sense that she was where she wanted to be - where she needed to be - but she could not remember why she had left the library if she had homework to do.

"Well, my name is Theodore". Her mind seemed to convulse at the name and her attention came back to his face. "Would you like to use my computer screen?"

At the word screen, her eyes closed for just a second and her hand almost touched herself between her legs. She started to look past him into the house, focussed on getting to the offered screen.

He backed away from the door, leading her inside. As he walked, he talked to her in a calm low voice. "Come in. I'd be happy to show you my screen. We splurged for the largest screen we could afford. It's great for playing games."

Every time he said the word screen, her eyes dropped partway shut and she felt a wave of warmth rush over her. Her hand moved a little closer to rubbing herself.

As they backed into the living room, suddenly there was the sound of gunfire and laughter. Both of them looked in the direction of the couch, where his two roommates had started a video game, and were enthusiastically duelling each other.

"Idiots" he muttered under his breath, but caught her face in his hands and stared into her eyes.

"I'm going to set the screen up for you. It is a big screen. You'll be able to see everything that you want in the screen. You'll feel better once I settled you in front of the screen. You're feeling hot. You're feeling uncomfortable wearing all of those clothes. You'll be able to see the screen better when you are comfortable and relaxed. Relax. That's it. Good girl."

She was staring into his eyes. They seemed familiar to. They made her feel good. She was feeling warm. He was so nice. He was right, it was too warm for clothes in here. She wanted to see the screen. She mostly maintained eye contact with him as she slipped off her clothes. When she lifted her sweatshirt over her head, that contact broke and when she pulled it off, she felt cooler and started to look around again... what... What was she doing?

"SCREEN!" He turned around and growled the word like an order and startled the two young men out of their game. They looked over their shoulders to see a mostly naked female and immediately scrambled to shut down the game console, straighten the yoga mat that had been pushed to one side and step out of the way.

The first young man grabbed for a remote control and hit a few buttons. The lights in the rooms dimmed and a low, dull, pulsating beat filled the space.

Her blood started to pulse in time with the beat. She froze in place.

"Very good" he pulled her forward slightly farther into the room. "Let's get you in front of the screen."

All she could feel was a rush of arousal and thankfulness that he was helping her get to the screen.

She was so still and relaxed that he could move her into any position that he liked. He gently pushed her down so that she was kneeling in the centre of the, currently dark, screen. He helped her spread her knees slightly apart, rest her hands on her knees - and then helped her out of her bra to bring her to full nakedness.

The sight of her kneeling before him had his blood racing and his cock pushing painfully against his fly. He pressed another button and the screen behind him erupted in swirling colours.

Her entire body shuddered and leaned forward, yearning to fill her vision with the stimulating colours again.

He smiled and moved his body out of her way, trailing his hands down her neck, and her chest... to cup one of her breasts. She sighed and kept her eyes locked on the screen.

He knelt behind her, reached around and took a breast in each hand. He softly brushed her nipples, bringing them to small peaks. Her body flushed and he was sure he sensed a small moan. Her eyes never left the screen.

While he leaned around her, continuing to stroke her nipples softly, he whispered in her ear "Good girl". At that, she did moan.

"I am so proud of you for finding the screen" she trembled in his hands and her dominant hand moved from her knee to rest on her soft nest of public hair. "You deserve your reward," he continued whispering softly "your body needs the screen. It throbs for the spirals. It needs to read the words."

Her eyes widened and her mouth opened slightly. Her eyes stared directly ahead, her subconscious soaking in every movement, every suggestion that flashed by. The words told her how good it felt to sink into the spirals on the screen. How much pleasure the screen was going to bring her. How wonderful it felt to kneel in front of the screen and obey the voice in her ear.

She began to nod as he asked her questions. Soon her body was rocking slightly with the rhythm of the pulses. Every spiral seemed to pull her arousal up from her core to flood her senses. She was barely conscious of the additional stimulation he was giving her from her breasts.

"You want to give in to your arousal. You want to release all that pressure that is building inside of you. In a moment I am going to give you the command that you've been waiting for." She shuddered in his arms and groaned... almost moving her fingers against herself.

"Tell me what you want to do" he asked softly.

"I want to touch" she said immediately.

"You may touch yourself" he said.

A sound almost like a sob escaped her as was she finally able to rub her clit along with the deep beats and in reaction to the words on the screen. Her body, released to motion, started to rock and move in time with her hand. He looked over her shoulder and watched her hand, working to control his own breathing.

"Good girl". She convulsed.

She whimpered. She was struggling to keep her eyes open and not lose the swirls while losing herself in the intense sensations.

"Pleeeasseeee" she begged.

"Use one finger" he agreed.

He finally undid his belt and zipper and slipped his cock out and into his hands. He let out his own delighted groan as he allowed himself to grip and stroke himself in time with her hand.

Making a strangled cry, she slipped one finger into her soaking pussy and started to move it in and out as fast as she could... working for her release.

"Pleeasees, mooore" she cried.

"Two fingers" he agreed.

Instantly she had two fingers inside herself and hooked them and thrust frantically to reach her special spot. She was groaning with every hard strike of her hand inside herself, while also humping her fingers.

He had to stop stroking and struggled to relax to keep himself from ending his own fun too early. He looked over his shoulder. His one roommate had his own cock out and was raptly watching their guest. The other was standing perfectly still, watching the screen blankly, but also had his cock out - and was awkwardly stroking it with two fingers. He grinned. In a small corner of his mind he noted that the would never have to take his shift at doing the dishes ever again.

She was clearly flying towards her peak and desperate to go over the edge. The sounds that had begun as soft moans had grown to high pitched whimpering and she was almost squeezing her eyes closed, leaning against him for support as she worked herself harder.

She was magnificent to watch.

He knew she needed release. She needed reinforcement. He held her tightly around her waist and over the noise of her effort he spoke the one word she was waiting for.

"Cum"

She cried out and he felt his own body spasm as her fingers pressed hard into her convulsing pussy and small bursts of liquid shot out to spray onto her thighs. She continued to stroke and stroke while giving a victorious cry of release. With a last hoarse gasp, her body hung in the air for a second, and then fell, limp, against him.

In the silence he heard another slumping sound and some distinct male grunting. Peering over one shoulder he saw that his one roommate had followed the instructions that he had given the girl, and had then slumped down to the floor with a lax, dazed look on his face. Looking in the other direction, he saw that his second roommate had passed the point of no return while watching the female orgasm, and was finishing as well.

Letting her relax against him, he whispered in her ear using his most relaxing tone.

"The screen gives so much pleasure. The screen leads to bliss"

"The screen gives so much pleasure. The screen leads to bliss"

"The screen gives so much pleasure. The screen leads to bliss"

She sighed and nodded her agreement.

Now it was time to make sure that they didn't go to jail. He got out his phone.

"What is your name?"

The young woman murmured "Ashlan" and then frowned, still with eyes closed, as if she was trying to remember something else important.

"Open your eyes Ashlan"

She did and her attention was immediately recaptured by the swirls. Her face relaxed again.

"How are you feeling Ashlan?"

It took a moment for her to form a word. "Good."

"That's right. You're a good girl, aren't you?"

Ashlan beamed.

"Ashlan, I am going to speak to your subconscious now. Your conscious mind will stay deep in trance. Your subconscious will be able to answer my questions free of my influence. I want you to answer the questions honestly Ashlan. Can you do that for me?"

She paused for a moment, then she nodded.

"You have to answer out loud for me, Ashlan"

She responded "Yes." He hit "record" on his phone.

"Ashlan, this entire time you have been hypnotized - your subconscious has lead you to follow hypnotic suggestions. Your subconscious would never let you do anything that you truly did not want to do. Do you agree?"

"Yes."

"Ashlan, one of the instructions was that there was a safeword, so that at any time you could have stopped what was happening - is that correct?"

She paused a moment, then nodded.

"Out loud Ashlan"

"Yes."

"Ashlan, would you like to stay tranced right now?"

"Yes!" with no hesitation.

"Ashlan, I am asking your permission to have sex with you while you are under trance. Do I have your permission?"

There was a longer pause, and she closed her eyes. He could sense her mind interrogating itself. She opened them to take in the spiral again.

"Yes."

He clicked the recorder off. "Good girl"

She beamed at the praise and lost herself in the screen again. Her hand was already starting to move back towards her pussy.

He set her upright, still kneeling. He held one of her hands up to one breast, and pushed the other all the way between her legs.

"Touch yourself very lightly" he ordered. She complied.

He got up hurriedly and went to get supplies, cursing not being better prepared. As he went by, he did bend down and suggest to his glazed roommate that he should clean himself up, and that as soon as he was in their bathroom, he would become fully conscious, remembering only that he had masturbated while watching a girl climax and go to bed happy and relaxed.

He striped and left his clothes in his own room, and grabbed a handful of condoms from his drawer.

Returning to the living room he found his second roommate kneeling in front of Ashlan and trying to put his cock in her mouth. She was moving from one side of him to the other, and starting to make an irritated noise.

"What are you DOING?" if his electrical engineering expertise wasn't handy on this project, he would have just knocked him back physically.

As soon as he moved, she relaxed again.

"How come she only does stuff for you?" the roommate whined.

"Mostly because you are an idiot" he muttered, refusing to start explaining that his voice and eyes had been layered into the subliminal messages and that he knew which words she had been programmed with, and stated the most obvious. "You were blocking her view of the SCREEN!"

The man looked behind him at the swirling colours, and then back at the woman that was starting to writhe a little as she pleasured herself again. He shook his head. "I don't get it."

"You don't have to. However since you finished, and I haven't yet..." he gestured towards the roommate's room.

He frowned, obviously wanting to watch the full show, but got up, closed his pants and headed to his room - via the kitchen.

All the talking and legal liability had left him partially soft. He knelt down to get Ashlan's help.

"How's my good girl" he whispered.

She beamed. "Good."

"Do you want to cum again?"

"Yes. Yes. Very much yes." With every yes, she rubbed herself a little harder.

"I need my good girl's help." He took the hand from off her breast, and while taking care not to block her view, brought it to his cock. "Stroke me too."

As if it was her natural state, she ran her hand up and down his rapidly stiffening member and up and down her wet pussy lips in the same rhythm. Her motions were in time with the beats, in time with the patterns woven in the visuals. He watched her hand, first on him, and then disappearing and reappearing into her soft folds, and he was soon hard again.

"Ashlan, I am going to tell you a secret. Do you want to know my secret?"

"Yes."

"You can see the spiral with your eyes closed. Your mind could be your special screen. A screen that can always be with you. Would you like that?"

Her eyes opened wide in wonder, and she nodded.

"You have been memorizing this spiral. You kept it with you from the library. Every time you have watched this loop, your brain has remembered it in clearer detail. In a moment I am going to have you close your eyes."

She looked sad and softly shook her head.

"Trust me. The spiral will still be there. Whenever you hear my voice say THEODORE'S SCREEN, the spiral will swirl bright and real inside your mind, and you will enjoy every feeling that the spiral gives you. You will only act on these feelings when you have the privacy to do so. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

Outloud Ashlan.

"Yes."

"Do you want me to show you THEODORE'S SCREEN inside your mind?"

"Yes"

Close your eyes now - keep stroking.

Reluctantly, she shut her eyes against the mesmerizing colours. She held her breath.

"Look at THEODORE'S SCREEN"

The colours burst behind her eyelids and her face lit up with relief and joy. Her stroking resumed at a faster pace, her breath sped up.

"No more stroking Ashlan." she pouted. "Be my good girl and lean forward onto your hands." She complied, happily lost in her own imagination. He pulled her hips upwards and positioned her knees so that she was on all fours. He paused and enjoyed the view.

He ran his hands down her body. She shivered. He ran his hands down her ass and into her hot, wet folds.

"Are you enjoying your screen?"

"Oh Yes." her body trembled at the word and he felt her pussy convulse."

"Do you want to orgasm again?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want me to orgasm with you?"

"Yes." she grinned and started to rock her hips against his hand.

He moved behind her and efficiently applied a condom. He lay his stiff cock against her ass and slowly dragged it down. She groaned and hung her head, moving back against him to increase the friction. Her nether lips were swollen and dripping from her extended arousal. He moved his tip down to her opening... and slowly pushed it inside of her.

They moaned together.

He had never had such an uninhibited and cooperative lover. She twisted and pushed her body to help him brush against different spots. Her vaginal walls gripped and sucked at him, layering sensations along his erection, bringing him quickly to the edge.

She deserved more. He wanted to last longer. He distracted himself by thinking about all the work it had taken to get here: the creation of the hypnotic trance video, the signal jammers on remote control at the girl's dorm, the hacking of the library computers to arrange for his program to run when specific keywords were searched. Every moment of it worth it.

Her moaning had increased in pitch. Her head hung down and her movements were powerful and direct. He realized that they were both panting, both shuddering at full impact and both quickly moving towards the brink.

"Please" she groaned in a small voice.

"PLEASE" she cried out on the next thrust.

He focused all of his attention on the incredible sensations she was delivering along his cock. He heard his balls slap against her. He watched her ass move as he thrust into her. The room had filled with the sounds and scents of sex.

He felt a surge start deep in his scrotum. He leaned forward on the next thrust and ordered "CUM Ashlan, CUM".

She screamed. It was a glorious sound. The pussy massaging him a moment ago, clamped around him and then convulsed like a hand, milking him, pulling his orgasm from him. A burning fire erupted from his balls and washed over his body. He thrust that fire into her, meeting each of her waves with power.

Moments later they had crumpled to the mat. He could still feel her pulsing around him, so he knew she was alive. He was not entirely certain she was still conscious. He carefully disengaged, cleaned himself, discarded the condom and then drew her back into his arms. She sighed happily. So did he.

The hypnotic suggestion was set so that once she orgasmed, the spirals shut down until they were called upon next. Into her hormone flooded mind, he whispered a plan for her to return to her room, crawl into her bed and enjoy a deep and refreshing night's sleep. He programed her mind to wake completely in the morning, and to banish memories of this night to a dream-like memory.

Before she could fall completely asleep, he helped her onto the couch and asked her to help him re-dress her. He was just about to pull her to her feet, when a frantic knocking sounded at the front door.

His roommate burst from his room and practically ran to answer it. Laughing at him, he shouted down that hallway "Remember your name is Theodore!".

He looked into Ashlan's placid, dream filled eyes, and smiled. "It sounds like someone else needs to finish her homework."

Lyrilen
Lyrilen
33 Followers