Homework Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Sweet Lisa,” I asked as I trailed my hand across her belly, “Richard has a great big hard on. How would you like him to fuck you with it?”

She quivered at my touch, and in a shaky voice replied, “Please, Oh Please!”

Richard didn’t need any instructions, he moved to her at once. I raised up onto my arms so I could watch as he slid inside her. He took long, slow purposeful strokes and I could see his dick slip almost all the way out before driving back into her.

“Talk to him Sweet Lisa. Tell him how much you like his cock in you.”

She began timidly, “It feels so good Richard”

“No Sweet Lisa, talk to him like a slut, tell him how you like to be fucked!”
“Fuck me Richard, Oh Fuck Me!” she tried. Then went wild. “Goddamnit, drive that dick into me! Fuck me harder. Fuck I love the feel of a hard cock in my cunt! Oh yeah, fill me up you son of a bitch, fuck me!”

Richard responded in kind, driving his cock in and out of her at a feverish pace. I wondered if one of them might get hurt they fucked so hard.

“Cum in me!” she hollered

I was frantically flicking my clit and fingering my pussy as this went on, and I was about to cum myself when Richard called out, “You filthy slut!” and shook all over as he came into her pussy. Lisa bucked up to meet him and they both trembled with the orgasm they shared. I came as I watched.

We lay there collapsed for a couple of minutes. Finally Richard moved to get off her. His dick was covered in their mixed juice.

“Richard, you need to get cleaned up. Move up there and let Sweet Lisa help you.”

Richard scooted up on her until his limp dick hovered over her mouth. Without a word she took him into her warm mouth and began to bathe him. Working with her tongue and mouth she licked and sucked at him until he was spotless again. Richard’s dick had started to harden again (God, love young men!) as I told him, “Ok now it’s Lisa’s turn!”

He looked at me as if I had lost my mind. I almost laughed, but managed to put on what I hoped was my best dominant mistress face and just looked at him. It must have been one hell of an act, because he slipped down her belly and lowered himself onto her soaking wet pussy.

From where I was I could watch as he licked first tentatively at her open lips, sliding his tongue over her and then tasting the result. He must not have been too shocked by the taste because he dug right into her, lowering his mouth to her slit. I watched as he licked and sucked at her, cleaning both her juice and his fresh cum out of her pussy.

I moved around to stand behind him and reached through his legs to play with his dick. It was getting back to a good hard condition. I played my other hand over his ass, and slowly slipped my finger to his asshole. Boy as soon as I touched his butt his cock jumped to attention. Um, what have we here, I wondered.

It was getting pretty late now, and I had a plane to catch the next morning. Richard was done cleaning Lisa and when I let go of his dick he slid up on top of her

“Just wait a minute!” I told them. “Roll over there big boy and relax for a second.”

I lay down beside Lisa, opposite from Richard, and propped my head up in my hand. My free hand was playing with Lisa’s bush as I began to talk to Richard.

“You have a very special lady here guy, I hope you appreciate that.”

“ I didn’t until tonight!” he allowed.

“It is going to take a very confident man to handle her. You are going to have to be sure of yourself and her if you are going to keep her happy,” I told him.

“What should I do?” he asked me.

“Well you do what you want, but if she were mine…….., she obviously likes to show off, as you saw tonight, so I would show her at every opportunity, hell I’d make opportunities to parade her around! I’d dress her up as sexy as the law allows, maybe even more than allowed, outside and at home. You would have to be strong to do this, not get jealous as other men look at her. Then as you can tell she loves sex, and will do just about anything if led to it. I would make real sure she has plenty of sex, with herself, while you watch, with you and with others. You could see she likes girls, so I would have her find another girl for you both to play with. Most of all I would constantly tell her and show her how beautiful and special you think she is. Pet her, cuddle with her, kiss her and praise her constantly.”
“I’ve got to go now, but I will call to find out how you are doing so you better be nice to her or I’ll take her for myself!”

With that I slipped on my skirt and blouse and left.

As soon as I got into my hotel room I fired up the computer and contacted my teachers. They were all very proud of me!

I did talk to Lisa again a couple of weeks later, and that is another story to tell.

12