Homework Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin to suck as well as run my tongue around the shaft. John is coaxing me on telling me he is going to cum soon. I push my finger deeper into his ass and I feel his cock swell even larger. What I'm doing feels really good but my jaw is starting to get tired. I figure I better finish before it hurts so I take my hand off John's balls and begin slide it up and down his shaft. I pull my mouth back so only the head is between my lips and begin to speed up jacking his cock. I get my finger all the way into John's ass and find his prostate, rubbing it with my finger tip. Almost immediately, John begins to tremble, I feel his cock swell even more in my mouth and know what's coming. I sucked hard one last time.

With an "Oh Shit" John grabs my head tight and says, "here it comes Bill, swallow it"

He wasn't lying, almost as soon as he said it the first jet hits the back of my throat catching me by surprise. I start to pull away but his hands keep me in place, instead he pushed his cock deeper into my mouth as two, three, four jets of cum fly across my tongue. I'm swallowing frantically trying to get it all down, but much of it slides back out past my lips and rolls down his pulsing shaft. His ass basically shot my finger out as he started to cum, so I pulled my hand back and grabbed his balls helping to milk out the last of his cum. John's shaft slowly began to shrink in my mouth and as it did I sucked the entire length into my mouth cleaning off the rest of his cum.

John fell back on the bed panting. "Wow Bill that was great, was that really your first time?"

"Yeah it was," I told him, "I just did everything I like to happen to me, I never expected it to feel this good on the giving side."

I realized that my cock was painfully hard now and began to stroke it, needing to cum soon myself.

John saw me doing this and said, "Oh no buddy, I owe you a blowjob in return."

John pulled me out of the chair and had me lay on the bed. When I did this he crawled on the bed between my outstretched legs.

Wasting no time he quickly engulfed my hard-on and began to bob his head up and down my shaft. John pushed my legs wider apart and lowered his mouth and began to lick around my balls. He sucked one, then both of my balls into his mouth rolling his tongue around them. This felt great, but I really needed to cum. I was about to say as much but John must have sensed my urgency; he placed his mouth back on my cock and swallowed it to the base. John followed my queue from earlier, got his finger wet and placed it at my asshole, as I said before, I love it when my wife shove her fingers in my ass when she give me a blowjob, but one thing I didn't take into consideration was the fact that a woman's hands are smaller. One of John's fingers equaled two of my wife's. John had large hands and as he attempted to slip his finger in I realized it was bigger than what I had experienced before.

Undeterred, John continued to push; I must have relaxed, because suddenly he was in up to the last knuckle. He curled his finger forward and had barely touched my prostate when I began to erupt in his mouth. Obviously more experienced than me, he didn't miss a drop. He swallowed every bit of my cum as it shot from my cock. He continued to suck my softening cock till it slipped from his mouth.

Looking up at me with shiny lips, he said, "Well what did you think?"

"I loved it, both giving and getting, wanna do it again?" I asked.

"I'm game if you are" John replied.

I crawled down to John's waist and we got into a sixty-nine and began to suck each others cock. We spent the best part of the evening doing just that, sucking each other off.

I can't wait to get home and tell my wife about my new talent. I know she'll love to watch, and it won't be long because John is coming to visit in about two weeks. Won't she be surprised?

12