Homework Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Palistus
Palistus
26 Followers

"It feels soooo good..." Sarah cried and wrapped her arms around Alice, pushing her hips up into the other girl's. Alice kept rubbing their bodies as she removed the box from Sarah's hands gently, which the other girl didn't seem to notice. She opened it, and her eyes widened in shock. In the box was a large circular object with straps attached, and she could wager a guess on what it was for. She smirked.

Sarah thought she'd use that on her, eh? She'd show the brunette girl who was in charge... She'd show her real good.

"Keep your eyes closed." Alice instructed lightly as she lifted herself up, stopping her rubbing.

"Aliceee... Why'd you stop!" Sarah whined, but faithfully kept her eyes closed even as her lower body was on fire for more.

Alice quickly took the thing out and attached it where it was supposed to go. It took her a few moments to work the straps, but finally, she heard the click of it being secured.

"Alice? What was that-- Oh!" Sarah said as she remembered what she was getting in the first place. "Alice wait..." She said gently.

"What is it Sarah?" Alice asked. She didn't want to hurt the girl that she loved.

"I... I've never done anything else before, and they say your first time with something that size hurts... So please be gentle..." Sarah whispered.

"I will be, Sarah." She said as she slowly lowered herself in between Sarah's spread legs again, lining the object up with Sarah's entrance, before leaning over the other girl's body and pressing their torsos together, also pressing their lips together in a kiss. Sarah opened her eyes and looked into Alice's at this point, wanting to make the experience more sensual. Alice slowly pushed past her entrance, inserting the large phallic object deeper into Sarah as she pushed her hips forward, holding the other girl closely. They both realized what this meant for each other, and treated it as such; an ultimate act of their love and devotion. It was basically giving each other their virginities, though Alice would have to have Sarah take her hymen another day(She definitely wanted it taken by Sarah though).

Alice ran into resistance as soon as she got a ways in, and realized this is probably where it'd hurt her girlfriend.

"Are you ready?" Alice asked gently, separating their lips for a moment.

Sarah shoved Alice's head back down to hers and opened her lips, her meaning clear as Alice's tongue pushed into her mouth. She nodded in compliance.

Alice pushed into her further and further, breaking the resistance and feeling Sarah stiffen as she sheathed herself all the way inside of her.

Sarah applied pressure to Alice's butt, a signal to stay where she was and not move once she got as far as she could go. Alice stared into Sarah's tear-filled eyes with a mixture of happiness and sadness. She loved what they were doing, but hated the fact that her lover was in pain. She simply held the brunette girl in her arms and tenderly kissed her until Sarah let up the pressure on her rear end, and her eyes blinked a few times and cleared up, her gaze now urging her to continue.

Alice slowly retracted her hips, before pushing them back towards the other girl. She started pumping in and out of Sarah's vagina with a passion.

"Mmmmm!" Sarah moaned into her mouth as she increased the urgency of the kiss. She started thrusting her hips up as Alice came down in order to achieve the most pleasure possible. Alice in turn sped up the speed of her thrusts, her own entrance rubbing against the end of the strap-on and giving her some pleasure as well.

The two girls gazed into the others eyes as the fake penis was rapidly shoved into Sarah's cunt over and over again.

Alice was now grinding her body against Sarah's with every thrust, sliding up and down her stomach as she plunged her attached member into the wet folds below her.

Sarah broke the kiss finally, as breathing from her nose was proving to be difficult now.

"Alice!" She moaned, still looking into her love's eyes as she panted. "Give it to me! Shove your giant cock into my needy pussy!" Sarah said frantically as she thrust her hips into the blonde's.

"Fuck me! Fuck me and never anyone else!" Sarah cried out as she felt her orgasm approaching rapidly.

"Only you, I swear!" Alice promised as her own pleasure mounted.

"Fuck! I'm cumming again Alice! I'm cumming for you!" She screamed as pleasure spread through her like a fire, and liquid seeped out of her pussy even as the large rubber penis penetrated her.

"Oh God... Sarah!" Alice cried out as she moved faster and faster, the girl's cries pushing her over the edge as well as the end stimulating her. "I love you!" She moaned as she had her first orgasm of her entire life.

"I love you too Alice," Sarah responded as her eyes closed in bliss as Alice frantically slammed their hips together.

"That felt... So good..." Alice panted as she slowed down to a stop, the fake manhood still resting inside of Sarah.

"It really did!" Sarah replied as she nuzzled into Alice's neck, planting small kisses all along it as Alice turned away, baring it to her.

"I just want to thank you for all of this Sarah, I want... I want to be with you. As... your.. um, your girlfriend?" Alice said in a shaky voice.

"You do?!" Sarah said, glee present in her voice. "I'd love that!" Sarah squealed and kissed Alice on the lips quickly.

"Now... How about that English assignment?" Alice smirked.

"Oh yea, I completely forgot about that!" Sarah said, a smile still plastered on her face. She never expected to have Alice back in her life today, and in such a perfect way, too! It was all a really pleasant surprise for her, and it just made her... happy. Really happy.

"And if you want I can help you with your other schoolwork when we're not.. yea..." Alice trailed off. "GPA is important for getting into college you know... and I want the best for you..." Alice said.

"I... Thank you Alice... I'd like that," Sarah said, touched at the offer. She'd never been the best in the grades department, not like Alice.

"One more thing.. When you're helping me with this assignment, could we... um, I mean-- could we stay this way? Naked, I mean..." Alice blushed as she asked this, and Sarah simply grinned.

"I'd have it no other way!" Sarah wrapped her arms around the blonde girl, bringing her down to her for another kiss.

"Such a naughty idea, too!" She smiled, as Alice, regrettably, stood up and walked to the bed where the laptop sat. Her hips swayed the whole way, to Sarah's delight, until she sat down on the bed. Her bare sex rested against the blanket as she pulled the laptop into her lap.

Sarah happily got up and went over to the desktop, taking note of the fact that her bed and laptop were both pressing against the places she loved the most, and that excited her.

But that was for another time-- they had an English assignment to get started on.

FIN.

Palistus
Palistus
26 Followers
12