Homosexual Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fell asleep for a while, and when we woke, he kissed me and said we should have lunch. He suggested we go in the garden still naked and have lunch. We could hear small children playing in the other gardens. We took some pictures together posing by the shrubs and next to the fence, knowing a family was only a few feet away.

Then I was being bitten by black biting ants. Bryan saw this and pulling back my foreskin picked up some and put them on my knob, then rolled the foreskin back covering them. They were biting my cock the sensation was painful and unbearable.

"Fuck the whole nest", he ordered. I laid in the dirt and push my penis into the nest. They all came out in a frenzy and was biting me all over, my balls, legs, bottom, I couldnt make a noise as the people would hear.

There I was having sex with ants in the open in daytime when Bryan jump on top of me his penis resting between my buttocks. He held me down tight on the nest so I couldnt move, I begged him to let me go as I couldnt take the pain any longer.

We rolled off onto the lawn, he ended sitting on my chest. His cock was resting on my chin when he rolled forward gripping my head with his thighs pushed his cock in my mouth and started fucking it. His cock was gagging me when I felt his body tense, his cock twitch then finally my first taste of hot, salty spunk hitting the back of my throat. I swallowed as much and as fast as I could, but some dribbled out the cornor of my lips down cheeks onto the grass. I sucked him dry squeezing his balls to get out the last drop.

We went to the shower to get cleaned up. The shower floor was flooded with dirty water, I said needed to piss. Bryan sat in the dirty water and told me to piss on him, I held him by the head pissed over his face.

We finished washing, and cleaning up. He wanted to know when we would meet again and that Bob and Anne usually came round most wednesdays as that’s the day he closes his chemists shop. He said I can fuck Anne in any hole and abuse her, John doesnt mind and should try and encourage Nirmala to come also.

It was nearly 3pm his wife Julie was due home. He saw me to the front door still naked. We french kissed once more to say goodbye, but my cock was still aching for a more. I turned him round facing the wall took out my cock and rubbed it between his cheeks. I was panting about to ejaculate, when he fell to his knees, taking my cock in his mouth. I was banging his head against the wall with my hips, knowing that Julie could arrive at any time. I felt the sperm travelling up my shaft spurting into him.

I dried my dribbling wet cock over his face and hair. He kissed me one final time and I could taste my own cum from his mouth. He came with me onto the porch, I pinched his naked bottom and hugged him, knowing we were being watched by the neighbours.

I reached home about 4pm, Nirmala was waiting for me naked, we fucked in the passage way. Later that night we were waking every few hours to fuck.

We discussed what had happened and I told Nirmala about Bob Anne and Julie and that they wanted her also if she wanted. She did not object to the idea, and gave me a knowing smile.

I edited the video tape, and watched it together she got excited, especially me being tied and humilated in the toilet.

I tried homosexual sex and enjoyed it, i also enjoy hetrosexual sex so i have the best of both worlds. It has made my relationship with my wife even stronger now i know my true bi side.

We are willing to correspond with others on this and that of watching the wife being taken by strangers and with genuine couples,bi/gay men who like to swop photos.

12