Honest-Honest Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,424 Followers

To open it, there was a proximity card reader that triggered the lock, and that was loud—a big beep and then the click of the lock. But, there was a back-up system. You could bypass the card reader with a key in the event of a power outage. I'd never used it before, so I didn't know how loud it would be. I made sure I had that key before I said good-bye to the women and left.

Once the door was open, I could step inside, but I would be seen immediately if they were in the living room or kitchen. I doubted they would be there based on what I heard. They'd be in the master or guest bedroom. That was the problem.

No way I could open either of those doors without being caught. The handles were just too damn noisy. The door needed to be open for me to see. If not, listening was my only option.

I arrived back at my apartment 20 minutes after I left. I figured that was enough time for Amy and Katy to feel confident that I was gone.

I entered the building and took the elevator to the fourth floor, our floor, got out and walked to the apartment door. I listened.

Nothing.

I took out the key and slipped it into the hole. I turned it...over once, over twice, and thenI felt the lock's weight against my fingers on the key. I nudged it over. More. More.

Then, it stopped.

I hadn't made a fucking sound.

I grasped the handle and gradually turned it. Once all the way over, I pushed the door forward and felt the slight pressure difference as the inside air met the outside air.

I waited and listened.

Nothing.

I pushed open the door and looked inside.

Nobody.

I stepped across the threshold and closed the door behind me.

Then, I heard them in the master bedroom. Both of them were in there.

The door was closed. Shit.

Soft moaning, sensual breathing. My cock awakened.

I walked across the living room carpet until I reached the bedroom door, and then I stood there and felt myself get harder and bigger than, maybe, I had ever been in my life. I had to adjust myself twice before I just unzipped my pants and let my cock jut freely. I could have hung a forty-five pound weight off the end of it.

Amy and Katy were having sex. There was no doubt about it.

I couldn't tell what was happening, other than that one of them was enjoying and the other, working.

Then, I heard Katy moan, "Oh, fuck, that feels so good."

Amy didn't respond.

Katy said, "Put your fingers in, too." Then, she gasped.

In the eye of my mind, I saw Amy on all fours, gorgeous ass in the air, licking and fingering a spread open Katy. Katy, sitting slightly up at the headboard, held and guided Amy's head into her pussy. She watched her sister suck and lick her, and Katy's eyes were loving and gentle. Her mouth was open.

My heart pounded, and I was so flushed that I covered my face with both hands and whispered, "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck."

I drew my hands back to my shoulders and looked down at my cock; it was flexing to the sounds of Katy's ear-splitting climax. In seconds, I would cum, right there, without having touched it. I didn't want to do that. It would be messy. Cleaning it up would be noisy.

I covered my ears and stepped away from the door. It had to have looked like I was trying to smash my own brains out, I pushed so hard over my ears. I squeezed deep down, inside my groin to dam up the oncoming waves. My mind screamed, and my entire body trembled with the effort of staving off the ejaculation.

Seconds passed, but it seemed like minutes before I finally let out the breath I had been holding and felt the feeling pass away. I was bent over, silently gasping for air when I glanced down and saw the tip of my cock spill out one large drop of cum. I took a tissue from the box near the couch and wiped it clean.

I didn't know whether Amy's turn was coming or if she had gone first. What I knew was that I could not take any more; it would be like torture.

I left the apartment as silently as I could, locked the door behind me and stood in the hallway, shaking my head. My chest heaved like I'd just sprinted a mile. I stared at the door across from me, astonished, rocked, and in awe. And exquisitely frustrated.

The main overarching emotion I felt the rest of that day was anger. Why wasn't Amy ready to fuck me, yet? Why had she even come? She should have gone to fucking Katy's.

I thought really, really hard about calling Misha, explaining my desperation. Surely, she would help me.

No. Fuck, no. I can't ask that of her.

I thought about going home and telling Katy that I needed to see Amy alone. Then, I could beg Amy to fuck me, suck me, jerk me, anything.

I finally decided that I would go home, go straight into the shower, and jerk off until I clogged the fucking drain.

What I actually did when I got back home was go for a long run.

I wanted to get the anger out of my system. I changed clothes and left the apartment.

I ran a little over eight miles. When my legs or feet got too tired, I did push ups and crunches by the side of the road. Then, I kept going. It was long after dinner when I returned home. I didn't say a word to the ladies. I went straight to the shower.

I didn't jerk off. Exhausted, I let the hot water torch me for twenty-five minutes.

I had forgotten to grab a change of clothes before I went in, so after I shut off the water and wrapped a towel around my waist, I opened the door and stepped out. The coat closet door was open in front of me. It closed, and Katy stood there in its place.

She opened her mouth to speak, and then stopped.

I looked at her body; she was in tight shorts and a body-hugging tank-top. Her long blonde hair was tied off in a pony tail. I saw her glance at my body.

Then, we stared into each other's eyes. I was thinking about how much I wanted her, right then—how I would have given anything to fuck her right against the wall in that hallway.

I didn't say anything to her, but she slowly, almost imperceptibly, nodded. Twice. It broke the moment, and I walked past her, feeling her eyes follow me into the living room.

It was strange, what passed between us in that hallway; I didn't linger on it. I dressed, wolfed down my cold dinner, and then crashed on the couch.

***

I woke up to the feeling of a hand, not my own, gently rubbing my bare chest. The fingers ran over the muscles of my shoulders, chest and stomach.

I opened my eyes. Katy was beside me, kneeling on the floor and facing me. Her other hand was raised up to her face; her index finger extended over grinning lips.

It was early morning, still mostly dark. I wasn't hard. The blanket covered me from the waist down.

Her fingers tugged on my nipples. She whispered, "Amy's asleep. I'm going to take care of you." Then, she smiled, and it was a heavenly sight. I smiled at her, and her hands stirred and awakened me. They touched and felt me all over.

"I know what you need," she whispered, and then she leaned down and kissed my chest. Her lips pressed together over one of my nipples, and she softly sucked.

When she rose up, I saw my cock driving out vertically from my groin. Katy glanced at it and smiled. Her hands lifted the blanket up and over it. The shaft protruded through the hole in my boxers. Katy flattened the fabric of my shorts around it, and then I watched her hand grasp it. Her fingers, one at a time, curled around it.

I moaned softly. She had me in a firm grip with her velvet hands and long fingers.

Katy turned to face me, and then I felt her pull on my cock. We watched each other.

It was like a dream, this moment. Katy's face just radiated affection for me. This, I thought, is how she looks at a person she loves. I closed my eyes and let out a long, relaxed breath.

"Poor baby," she whispered, "You need this, don't you?"

I nodded, and the build up was already beginning. My cock felt like it was stretching in her grip, extending and filling. She tugged more swiftly, and I glanced down at her hand pumping my cock.

It couldn't have been more than a minute before I grunted, "Oh, shit, Katy. Yes. Now." She smiled, never taking her eyes off my face.

My chest heaved, and my stomach clenched, lifting my torso up and off the couch. I pinched my eyes closed, and then I had climbed the peak and was tumbling down. I was vaguely aware of an eruption of cum loosing from me. It kept going. I remembered thinking how it usually was over at this point, but it continued. Then, everything was still.

I fell back on the couch and opened my eyes.

Katy surveyed my body, a satisfied grin on her lips and in her eyes.

My brain was buzzing with joy, and I gasped for air.

"That's a lot of cum, Michael." She drew up her hand and looked it over, twisting it back and forth, showing me the gobs and veins of semen on it.

I glanced down at my tummy, and it looked like twice my normal output, splotches and pools all over my stomach.

"I don't think I've ever finished a guy so fast that way," she whispered, proudly. She reached across me to the end table, her huge tits hovering over my face through a tight, white tank top. She came back with several tissues and wiped her hands clean. "That was really, really hot."

She smiled at me, and I was about to speak, but I froze.

Amy was stirring in her bedroom. We hear her body move on the mattress. I glanced at the window, the sun was rising.

Katy looked at me urgently and hissed, "Stay exactly as you are. I've got this."

She seemed so confident, so in command, that I trusted her. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. I didn't hear her leave my side, but I knew she was gone when I heard her door open and then close. I heard Katy walk into the kitchen, check on the coffee, and then I heard her gasp.

What the hell was she doing?

I heard her shuffle quickly across the floor and another door opened. She was whispering to Amy.

"Come here, look, Amy."

"What?"

I heard their footsteps carefully approach me, and then, nothing.

A beat passed and Amy said, "Oh. Oh, my gosh."

"I know, right?" Katy whispered.

"What...did he..."

Katy answered, "He must have had a wet dream, poor baby."

"Look at all that cum," Amy uttered.

I sensed the state of my cock. It was semi-hard, long and flopped over on the side. I felt the cum on it growing cool in the air.

"He must have been really backed up," Katy whispered.

"You know, he did seem kind of funny last night."

"He did," Katy agreed.

I didn't hear anything for a moment, and then Amy said, "Aw, I feel bad for him."

"He's fine now," Katy said, and there was some hushed giggling. Then, Katy said, "Get some of that cream for your coffee, Amy."

Then, there were stifled snorts and guffaws.

Amy murmured, "We should pull the blanket over him so he's not embarrassed."

"What if he wakes up?"

"You do it, Katy. You're sneakier."

I heard Katy walk over to me. I felt her hands grasp the blanket on my thighs, and then let it go.

Then, I felt her finger softly swipe across a patch of wetness on my stomach.

"Katy!" Amy hissed.

I heard a little smack. "Oh, it's good, Amy. Now, I know why you had a thing for him."

"Katy! Oh, my gosh!"

Then, the blanket slipped over my stomach and Katy stepped away.

They drank coffee together, giggling and whispering, while the blanket absorbed the cum on my body and began to stick to me.

Amy said, "I should talk to him, you know, about why I'm not ready, yet."

"Maybe you should," Katy responded. Then, she said, "Do you want to?"

I did not hear Amy respond, but I heard Katy say, "Me, too."

When I got up, I tossed my blanket and boxers in the washing machine and took a shower.

Fuck, I felt great.

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,424 Followers