Honest-Honest Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,424 Followers

A host of memories surged in me when Amy began to call out "ooh." It was her thing, that sound. I loved it; it was strange, and to some it might even have been off-putting, but it was so her. My cock made her "ooh." Her tits rocked and she blew it out from her lips. Her ass took the shock of my thrusts, and she sang it out. She watched her face in the mirror, eyebrows pinched together in ecstasy, and she hollered, "Ooh!"

Seconds from losing control, I stopped and pulled out. My hands were on her hips, squeezing her ass apart as my chest heaved for air.

"Are you going to fuck...," she gasped, "...fuck me in the ass now?"

"No. Turn around."

She did, and we were face to face. I kissed her and our tongues met. I picked her up by the waist. Her legs locked around me, and I gripped her ass. I walked her over to the bed and laid her on her back.

"Keep those legs wrapped around me. Pull me close, Amy." She did, drawing my cock back inside her.

"Can I cum in you?" I huffed.

"Please, no. We can't."

"Okay," I panted. I didn't know if I could even do it—bring her off before I, myself, erupted.

I kissed her again. Fuck, our bodies were close. Every part of us that could touch was mashed together. I felt her pussy squeezing, milking me.

I laughed, "Oh, fuck, Amy. Stop. Please."

She did, smiling. "Did you like that?"

I shook my head, "It's too good right now."

She nodded, delighted to have pleased me so much. I glanced left and right, seeing those beautiful, long legs clutch me.

I was ready. She knew it. "Fuck me, Mike."

I did. I drove my cock deep inside her, and she smiled in a way that I hadn't seen in almost five years.

"Ooh, that's so fucking good. Ooh," she cried.

I curled down and latched onto a nipple, sucking hard. The flesh of her breast covered my face, and I almost couldn't breath. In this position, she called out her orgasm in that little bedroom. When she hit her peak, it took every bit of concentration I had not to let loose, myself.

I continued fucking her as her cries died down. She stared at me, wonder in her eyes. I thought, she's forgotten what it's like when it's this good.

I pulled myself out of her. Then, her face pinched into a look of alarm, and she said, "Oh, but you didn't go, Mike!"

I rose to my feet beside the bed. "I'm okay."

Amy sat up and seized my cock, pulling me close. She kissed it and looked up at me. "Do you want to fuck my new tits?"

I nodded. Amy laid back on the mattress and waved me to her. I couldn't help myself, kissing her little pussy as I began to climb on top of her.

I sat on her tummy. "Okay?" I asked.

She nodded and raised her breasts. I pushed my cock down between them, and Amy squeezed the shaft in her cleavage. I took hold of her breasts from her and paused for a moment. My cock almost looked insignificant between those fleshy mountains. I drew back and pushed through them. Her smooth skin let me slide easily, but the supple fullness of those tits engulfed my cock in warm, soft friction. Fuck, it felt good on my cock, and it felt good to clutch those fat fucking tits.

I was mere seconds before the sensation pushed me to my limit.

"Cum on me, Mike."

I did. I drove through the cleavage one final time and froze, spilling cum on her neck, shooting it at her chin, splashing it across her lips, and then dribbling it out of the tip between her tits. I sat up. Amy grabbed my cock and worked out the last drops with her fingers, putting the tip of my cock against her nipple and spreading the cum on it. Then, she let me go. I rolled off and collapsed beside her on the bed.

"Fuck, that was good, Amy. Shit."

"You don't know how much I needed that—I didn't know how much I needed it."

I caught my breath and asked, "When did you know you wanted it?"

"When you kissed my shoulder. When I felt your cock hard against my ass. You?"

"When you told me to look at your tits. When you walked into my apartment two weeks ago."

She laughed and rolled on her side, caressing my chest with her fingers. "I'd give anything to keep you here tonight, but..."

"...but, we shouldn't?" I finished.

"No. I don't think it's a good idea to sleep together."

I nodded and got up to find my boxers. After I slipped them on, I said good night to Amy and left.

It was about 1:30am when I laid on the couch.

It was about 3:30 when Katy woke me up. Her hand was on my cock, and she had worked me to stiffness in my sleep.

She smiled at me. "I wondered if you were going to sleep right through my hand job."

"Just tired."

"Too tired?"

How could I say no to that gorgeous face. I shook my head.

"Good. Now, tell me something: why does this cock smell like my little sister's pussy?"

I smiled.

"She needed you tonight?"

I nodded.

"Michael, that is really good news. I mean, really, really good news."

"She's starting to feel like her old self again, I think."

"Did she say that?"

"Not in those words, but I think she gained some confidence."

"Oh, my gosh. That is so awesome. Thank you."

I shrugged. "I'm just very lucky, I think."

"Oh, you're getting lucky, young man," she cooed, and she unhooked her bra, slipped it off, and then stripped her shirt off. Her tits hung there, and Katy began to bring my cock and her mouth together.

"Katy."

She stopped and turned to me.

"Can I lick your pussy?"

Her eyes widened and she grinned. Then, she shook her head. "Better not, Michael. I'm pretty noisy."

"Please, Katy. Let me just lick on it a little bit. I need it."

"My baby needs a pussy to lick?"

"Yes. Please."

Her teeth shined in the darkness when she smiled. "Okay, but if I tell you to stop, you have to."

I nodded.

She stood up, and I watched her slip out of a skirt and then pull down her underwear.

I swung my legs off the couch and got up. I sat her down, hiked her ass toward the front edge of the sofa, and got on my knees. Katy spread her legs wide, giving me a view of paradise: long, shapely legs leading down to a clean shaven pussy. Katy grabbed the pillow I had been sleeping on, brought it to her mouth and bit on it. Then, she nodded at me.

I leaned forward and kissed her pussy.

Katy whimpered.

I put my tongue on the slit and dragged it up. It dipped just inside, and I tasted her for the first time.

She whimpered again and cooed, "Oh, Michael."

I wanted to taste her again, pushing my tongue further inside her and feeling her little clit on the tip. I pulled my tongue in and pinched her little nub with my lips, sucking gently for a moment, and then kissing it. It was different from Amy's, more compact.

I spread her apart with my fingers and explored her with my tongue, searching for places to taste and feel. Her pussy was soft and wet on my tongue. Places where I'd already gone, I turned my head sideways and tried again from a new angle. My head was in constant motion, turning left and right, seeking places for my tongue. I clasped her labia and sucked on each. I jammed my tongue deep and low, feeling Katy's clit on the tip of my nose. I rubbed circles on it. Then, I pushed my tongue back into her vagina and curled the tip up; I rocked from side to side inside her. I drew back, opened wide, and engulfed her whole pussy with my mouth, sucking with my lips and bathing it with my tongue.

I was on fire. She was moaning fervently and continuously into the pillow.

I put my hands on the insides of her thighs and spread Katy even wider, pushing my face into her and working her clit between my tongue and lips. Her fingers locked around the back of my head, and she drew me in closer. I felt Katy's feet land on my back and pull me. I could barely breathe, my face was so mashed into her pussy. I attacked her clit, twitching my tongue over it as rapidly as I could.

Then, she was squirming away from me. Her feet moved to my shoulders and pushed me off. I stopped, sat up, and looked at her.

Katy threw the pillow down, seized my face with both hands and leaped at me, kissing me, shoving her tongue in my mouth, and suffocating me with her face. She drew away suddenly and, still cradling my face in her hands, glared at me, whispering, "Are you fucking kidding me, Michael?"

"What?"

"No one has ever, ever eaten me like that before!"

"You liked it?"

She kissed me again. After she drew back, she said, "Fuck, yes. I loved it. I had to stop you, or I was going to fucking die, Michael!"

I grinned.

Katy said, "Stand up."

I did.

She went to her knees. "Fuck, I can still feel your tongue in me," she said, shivering and looking up at me. "You're not allowed to lick my pussy anymore. For the safety of the whole building, no."

I laughed.

Katy swung per long pony tail around her head. She took it in one hand and grasped my cock with the other. She brought the end of her hair up and began lightly gliding over my balls with it. Then, she kissed the tip of my cock twice before opening wide. The head and first three inches submerged before I felt her lips grip the shaft.

When she pulled away, she looked up at me and said, "Shit, this cock tastes like my sister." She was about to take me in again, but she stopped and asked, "You didn't cum inside her did you?"

I shook my head.

"Good. A doctor made her get off the pill a while back."

"She asked me not to do it."

Katy nodded, and then she gave me a sad look. "My poor baby didn't get to shoot inside, did he?"

I shook my head.

"Then, I'll just have to make sure that doesn't happen this time." Katy handed her pony tail to me. She took two deep breaths, open wide, and started swallowing my cock.

It was not sudden, but very, very gradual. She took just the head, at first, squeezing it with her lips. Then, I felt her tongue surge forward a little and her lips begin to gather more of me. Doing it this way, it may have been twenty or thirty seconds before I understood what she was up to. She was more than half-way down when I felt it—a threshold inside her mouth. The tip of my cock crossed it.

I muttered, "Holy fuck," and then watched Katy's lips descend further and further until there was nowhere further to go. Her upper lip nestled in my little hairs. Her lower lip was on my scrotum. My entire cock was inside her mouth, and Katy's tongue pushed against me and pulled back, as if she were trying to coax cum out of me. Her tongue continued to massage the base of my cock in this way.

Blood coursed through my body. My heart raced. I let go of Katy's pony tail and cradled her head. I felt my cock throbbing inside her mouth. My muscles were fired and ready for action. A warmth stirred deep within me and began to rush outward, invading every extremity. It was transforming, the pleasure Katy was giving me. My body was becoming something else, something much, much more powerful.

Then, in a rush, she pulled off me, heaving and gasping for air, yet struggling to keep quiet. I had to have been completely inside her for more than a minute. Her big tits rose and fell as she caught her breath.

A gloss of perspiration shined on her forehead. Even in the darkness, I could see her eyes watering as they looked up at me.

And her eyes! When she looked up at me, tearful and panting, it was almost as if she were asking, "Did I do good, Daddy?"

I nodded, smiling, and caressed her cheek. I said, "When you're ready, do that again."

She nodded, wiping her eyes. She put her hands on her thighs and stared at my cock, her face a mask of fierce determination.

Then, she took two deep breaths.

And did it again.

When I was completely inside her again, when her lips clutched the very root of me, when I held her head in my hands, and when that incredible surge of strength filled me for the second time, I cursed, pinched my eyes shut, and came.

That feeling of pent up, barely contained, trembling power and strength flowed out of me when I came. My cock was a fat hypodermic needle. Katy's throat was the vein. I injected that bright energy into her body in small doses: once, again, a third, another, more, more, and then she had it all.

We pulled apart at the same time, and I sat down on the floor, and then I just laid back, flat on the carpet, sucking air.

She crawled on her hands and knees to me. Laying by my side, she said, "You really liked that, didn't you?"

I nodded. "Fuck, yes, Katy."

"Any girl ever do that to you before? Deep?"

I shook my head.

She smiled, whispering, "When you cum, I can feel your whole body, like, pump up, and you feel super strong. It's totally fucking hot. I had no idea."

"No, Katy, I'm the one who had no idea. Oh, shit."

She wrapped me in her arms and pulled me close, giggling—pleased with herself and me.

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,424 Followers