Honest Mistake

Story Info
True erotica fans will cherish this one.
8.8k words
4.49
426.9k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyster
xyster
648 Followers

The evening ahead held a promise of magic and romance, and if I were to believe Janice, it even had the potential of being what I would call a miracle—a miracle that, according to her, may very well change my life. I was ready for such a change; I had actually prayed for such a change, as my life so far was nothing to shout about.

I was sitting in front of my dresser trying to choose between Amber Bronze and Bronze Magnetic while contemplating the possibilities that only a month ago didn’t even exist; possibilities that I wouldn’t have dared to entertain in the past, even at the level of a fantasy. I felt excited, even though I was a bit apprehensive about the claims Janice had made about the importance of this evening.

It is never easy for me to get ready for a big evening; just the choice of a dress can take weeks; which, thankfully I had managed to make, courtesy of latest SA Cosmo. I found two stunning outfits advertised by Edgars. I favoured the buckle detail T-shirt because of the alluring, half-exposed, half-covered cleavage. The buckle strap made a titillating, supporting hand, while the material around my waist pulled under my breasts, highlighting my “ample bosom”, and clung to my body in a very suggestive way. The pants that came with the T-shirt were very comfortable and would have allowed me to carry on any activity that the evening required. In the end, though, it seemed more casual than I wanted to be.

The other outfit qualified for the title of “stunning”, albeit a bit overboard for a first date. I couldn’t, however, get over the way the dress shaped me. This special outfit was shiny dark-blue and consisted of a skirt and a mock turtle-neck halter top. The top was pleated and had a long scarf that tied around the neck and flowed down to my waist. That, along with my long brunette hair, enhanced my bare shoulders almost to the level of being sinful. The skirt had a thick waistband with material stretched to fit my curves nicely and to accentuate my ass and my thighs in a provocative way. Skirt came just below the knees and it looked so good with red high heels that I couldn’t help but admire myself.

The red lipstick to match my shoes went very well with my light brown skin, not to mention with my Alpha Romeo. The finishing touch came from lightly tinted contacts that gave a new dimension to my cat’s eyes. Amber Bronze completed the package beautifully. The only jewellery I wore were two tiny studs in my ears.

Thus I was finally ready—for my blind date.

Yes, it was a blind date and usually I cringe at the thought of a blind date. But this one seemed very special. Janice had sworn that the guy was very good looking. He was charming, had a good sense of humour, and had a very nice ass. My date, according to her, was one of a kind and the two of us would make such a cute couple that she envied me. If she was single, as she put it, she would’ve jumped at the chance to be with him; and if he were to show even a hint of interest, she would jump his bones, married or not. That’s how taken she was by him and that’s what finally convinced me to agree to go out on a date with him.

Janice is only two years my senior but was advanced enough to have her own design firm at the young age of twenty-seven. Okay, so her husband helped with the financial side of things, but then, it was her keen sense of design and her eye for detail that made the firm number one in the area. I had joined her only six months ago and already we had progressed from boss and employee to best of friends. According to her, it was MY sense of design and my eye for detail that she admired. We were alike, in a nutshell. So, I figured she must have a good taste in men as well; after all, her husband was a catch himself.

This guy she had set me up with worked for her husband. He was new to his company and already had won him—and of course her—over. He was hardworking, very dedicated, smart, intelligent, and yes, had a nice ass. Just what the doctor ordered. From the way she talked about him, it was clear that she had a huge crush on him. Considering that she was already spoken for and that she didn’t want anyone else to snatch him up, she volunteered me for the snatching. Her husband knew me as well and he was also of the opinion that we would make a good match.

I finally agreed to go out, but I didn’t want to meet my date all by myself. I needed the security of having Janice and her husband present at the dinner, if only to give me an escape in case I did not jell with the man in question. Janice was only too happy to be there, according to her, to see the look on my face when she would bring me face to face with the man of my dreams. I knew she really wanted to get to know him better; maybe even resolve some of her crush vicariously through me. Her husband agreed to come along, I believe, to give the guy an escape in case I didn’t quite appeal to him.

I made sure, though, that I was appealing enough for anybody. I didn’t want to be rejected. If there was going to be any rejecting, I wanted to be the one doing it. I wanted the power, not him. So I pulled all the stops; from stunning and provocative dress, to glamorous make up, to stimulating perfume, and hair style to die for. I waxed, tweezed, cleansed, tucked and nipped pretty much everything I thought could affect his first impression of me in any negative way.

I was running a bit late as I drove to the restaurant. My heart was racing as my mind tried to keep up with it. My eyes were taking in the fast moving highway as my spirit soared with exalted imaginings. I thought of the first look, the first handshake, the first time I’ll hear his voice—oh God—the first time he would hear my voice. I started to feel a bit warm even though the air conditioner in my car was running full blast. I revelled in the possibility of hitting it off well, may be finally falling in love, of making love, hmmm, I squeezed my thighs as the thought coursed through my body. There I was, never having met the guy and already I was in bed with him. I felt a sense of shame—well not really shame but embarrassment—as I felt redness spreading over my features, caused by my flustered state. I thought of the kind of conversation we’ll have, how I would part with a promise of another meeting, may be even a tender first kiss or perhaps a hug. My heart jumped when I realized that I wasn’t wearing any bra because this dress didn’t allow one. I guess if a hug were to come, he’d remember it for the rest of his life. My breasts were already spilling out from the sides and if they were firmly planted on his chest, he’ll never forget those feelings. I decided to press them firmly into him, given the chance, so that there will be a clear message about the potential this body held for him.

Of course, I also hoped for some potential that his body held for me. I had already thought of making love; but it wasn’t gentle, tender lovemaking that I was after. I wanted the wild and passionate kind. I wanted him to take me with abandon, to ravish me, to devour me, to basically fuck the shit out of me. My car swerved a bit out of control as I imagined myself being taken so completely. My head pressed into the pillow, my knees locked into the mattress, his thighs surrounding me from the sides, his upper body hovering above, barely touching my back, his hands firmly holding my shoulders, and his penis firmly pressed inside my vagina, pressing my belly outward, reaching as far deep as my soul and filling me as thoroughly as my essence.

The honking of horns brought me out of my trance. I gripped the steering wheel with the strength that I wanted him to spend on me. My nipples were feeling especially tender against the soft, sleek material of my top. I caressed them with my hand to get rid of the raw feelings and pressed them down into my breasts just to keep them under control. I did not want to betray any feelings or desire without properly timing it.

Janice was waiting for me outside the restaurant and her eyes popped out when she saw me. That look of admiration, with a hint of envy, told me that my efforts had paid off. She quickly ushered me in, went past the maitre d’ with a wave of her hand, and stood me in front of the handsome mystery man with a loud “tadaan”. He stood up to greet me, fixed his suit and looked at me. Our eyes met and the colour from our faces drained completely. There was shock on both of our faces and the words simply got stuck in our throats. I felt a bit woozy and stumbled a little. Janice gave me the support I needed at that moment and helped me sit on the chair. She was beaming. Her husband was smiling from ear to ear. They both seemed very happy and giddy upon seeing our reaction. They must have thought that we were pleasantly surprised and that we had found each other to be a lot more than expected. What they didn’t know was the cause of our reaction. They didn’t know that the handsome and intelligent mystery man with nice ass was none other than my brother Rick.

Rick recovered quickly while I had to take a few sips of water before I came to my senses. The realization that I had been set up for the worst blind date in the history of mankind was so overwhelming that I couldn’t even speak. Janice went through the introductions, Rick nodded his head to acknowledge me, I just stared at the table.

I couldn’t believe it. Just a while ago, I was in the throes of passion with this mystery man, who as I looked over my shoulder, turned out to be my brother. My mind tried to erase the image of my brother holding my shoulders firmly and impaling the core of my being. I squirmed as I tried to close the entrance to my vagina and keep his penis out. But I had already let him in, willingly, forcefully. Yes he was only a silhouette at that time, but that dick spreading ever wider in my pussy was now attached to the man with the same genome as myself. I shook my imaginary ass to dislodge him out of me but his penis made its way deeper inside of me, reaching past my heart and sticking in my throat. I felt myself choking.

It took Janice a while to realize that something was wrong. She patted my back and asked, “Are you okay, honey?”

I took a few deep breaths and then finally managed to utter something. “I am okay, Janice. Would you give me a moment with Rick, I want to ask him something first.”

She and her husband looked at each other with panic in their eyes and then they both quietly got up and went to the bar.

After they were out of earshot, I heard Rick mumble, “What in the bloody hell has happened here?”

“I have no fucking idea,” I replied. “This has got to be the worst moment in my life.”

“I mean, didn’t they know that we have the same last name. Weren’t they even curious if we, perchance, knew each other?”

I emptied the glass of water in one gulp. My hands were trembling with frustration. I had looked so forward to this date and I had so hoped that he would at least be decent, if not handsome, that when I met the decent AND handsome man, it turned out to be the ultimate forbidden fruit.

After getting hold of myself and gaining some composure, I evaluated the situation with as rational a mind as was possible given the circumstances. I said to Rick, “I don’t think they know we have the same last name. I mean, I don’t think she knows what your last name is and I don’t think he knows what my last name is. She probably only knows you as Rick and he only knows me as Lizzy. She didn’t even tell me your name while she set me up with you; I think just to keep the mystery. If I knew I was coming on a date with a guy named Rick, I would have made some comment saying that I have a brother named Rick. That would have helped put two and two together, possibly, instead of sitting here on the worst blind date ever.”

“Which reminds me, I thought you never liked going on blind dates.”

“Yes, I never did. But she built you so much that I finally gave in. She said so many nice things about you that I started to think it would be the biggest mistake of my life if I didn’t take a chance. Now I see that taking that very chance was the biggest mistake of my life.”

“So, now what? Should we just tell them and get it over with. We can’t possibly go on another second with this charade.”

Almost instantaneously I blurted out, “It would kill her!”

“What? What do you mean?”

“I mean Janice; if she finds out what has just happened, it would kill her. She’ll be so embarrassed and she’ll be so devastated.”

“Yes, but, what do we care? Both of them should be devastated. Her embarrassment, or his for that matter, can’t nearly be as bad as ours.”

“Yes, I know. Let me think.” I started to picture the look on Janice’s face the minute we revealed to her that she had set a date between brother and sister. Her shock would be much stronger than mine; that was for sure. She had said so much to me about Rick, and now she had to retract it all and apologize for some of the suggestive remarks. It would kill her. It would drive her away from me. I mean imagine the days to come when she and I would have to work together with the secret between us of how she tried to fix me up with my own brother. It would end our professional—and personal—relationship. A huge sacrifice for a mistake, and it was just that, a mistake. I mean she didn’t know. She had the best of intentions, but they backfired. I knew she would be able to get over it, just like I would. But, I knew that deep down, the realization would kill her. I finally made up my mind, “We can’t tell them. We don’t have to.”

He was genuinely surprised, “Why not?”

“Because it would embarrass the hell out of them.” I raised my hand to stop him from cutting in. “Yes, I know what you are going to say, but think Rick, for a second. They did not mean to make this mistake, and yes it is a mistake, an honest mistake. They meant well, actually they meant very well. I know we are embarrassed, but all four of us don’t have to be embarrassed at the same time, right now. We can tell them later, may be when she and I are alone and when you and her husband are alone. But if we reveal the secret now, here in front of every one, it will have much stronger effect. We need to soften the blow.”

“What are you suggesting then? That we go along with this date and later on tell them, ha ha, gee whiz, guess what?!”

“Something like that. I know that sounds stupid, but that still seems to be a better solution than revealing everything right now.”

“No, Lizzy, no. We should end it right here, right now. It would be a mistake on our part, a big mistake, to carry on any further. It would be more difficult later and they would probably be angry at us for not telling them right away.”

“You know what Rick, just go along with me. Let’s just get through the meal. I’ll fake a headache and leave. Tomorrow when she asks me what I thought of my date, I’ll tell her that we didn’t hit it off and we have decided to end it. No one’s the wiser.”

Before he could protest, I got up to go to the ladies room. Drinking that water so quickly had its repercussions. It went through my system as quickly as it had gone down my throat.

“We are making a huge mistake, Lizzy. I am telling you that right now.”

“Let’s just get through the meal and go.”

I had expected Janice to follow me, but somehow she didn’t. When I came back, they were going through the menu and discussing what they wanted to order. Rick seemed quite cheerful. I guess he was playing along quite well. I forced a smile as I sat down on my chair. Janice asked me, quite seriously, “Is everything okay?”

“Yes, just a headache, what will all the excitement.” I looked knowingly at Rick.

He added, “Well, we can make it a quick evening, then.”

The mood was a bit subdued, but it changed after the waiter brought our appetizers. The shock had worn off by then and we both had resigned to go through the evening as nonchalantly as possible. Janice and her husband—you see I didn’t even know his name, how the hell was she supposed to know that both Rick and I had same surnames—seemed a bit taken aback from my reaction and the way I had told them I wanted to talk to Rick alone. They must be wondering what that was all about. They may even have seen the heated debate between Rick and I and realized that something was amiss.

Every one settled in for a good, hearty meal. I didn’t have to say much during the meal. Janice was asking Rick all kind of questions and was revealing a bit here and there about me to him, which he acknowledged as gracefully as possible, even though he had known me all of his life and a lot better than Janice ever would.

They surprised us by excusing themselves as soon as the meal was over. They said that they wanted to give us a chance to get to know each other and they didn’t want to be in the way. As sweet as that was, it was also a relief. It made it a lot easier for us because now I didn’t have to run and Rick and I could get back to behaving like a brother and a sister. Our relief turned into a hearty laughter once they were gone.

“I can’t believe it,” Rick shook his head. “I can’t fucking believe it. I am sitting here on a date with my own sister.”

“What I can’t believe is that we are both so pathetic that we actually have to be setup on a blind date?”

“Yeah, why is that? I mean, look at you. You look so good that any man would be lucky to have you in his life. Why the hell are you resorting to a blind date?”

“Well, from my history, I don’t have any optimism left to find a guy worthy of this…” and I pointed to myself as I said that. “There is more than meets the eye. Unfortunately, you men are blind and can’t see what is behind or underneath this exterior.”

“I guess, that would make me your mirror image. I don’t find any substance to what meets the eye. Women who dress to kill, usually have nothing but their dresses to kill with.”

“Ouch!” I screamed and laughed at the same time. A few heads turned our way as I was a bit loud. “Ouch! Such venom!”

“Sorry. A bit bitter, I guess. But, I have my reasons.”

“Yes, I know your reasons.” I patted his hand. “So, what was it that you were told about me that made you come on this ‘date’?” I flashed my index and middle fingers on each hand to give the sign of quote, unquote.

“It wasn’t so much what he said, but how he said it. He told me that you are the kind of girl every man dreams about but doesn’t realize it when he has the chance, only to regret it later for the rest of his life.”

I laughed, “He said that about me. God, their marriage doesn’t seem to be as fulfilling as I once thought. She is so taken by you and he seems to have those thoughts about me; it kind of takes away any hope that a happy marriage is a possibility. I thought they both were very happy with each other.”

“Well, enough about them.” He changed the subject. “How about we take this date to the movies? I haven’t been to the movies in a while and there will be no other chance like this again.”

I felt my spirits rise again. “Yeah, why the hell not? At least let me make the most of this dress before I outgrow it.”

I was actually relieved that I didn’t meet the man of my dreams. I wasn’t ready for a relationship, what with settling into a career and all. The last thing I needed was an emotional derailment. I wanted to develop my talents as a Graphic Artist—even perchance a writer—and wanted to see how far I could go without the chains of a committed relationship. It was a mistake, as I knew it when I initially said no to Janice, to start something as big and I was glad that this mistake didn’t materialize. Oh, and I was also happy to be going to the movies for a change. There were a couple that were currently out and I really wanted to see them, but could never find the time, or the company, to make it to the cinema.

xyster
xyster
648 Followers