Honest To My Husband

Story Info
Her husband's two friends walk in the door.
1.8k words
3.68
152.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maya449
maya449
6 Followers

Starting when I was a 13 year old girl in Bozeman, Montana, I dreamed a real dream about saying yes to men who were kind, who instructed me. Straight on for 11 years the dream was in my mind's eye when my hand reached down to my girl punani to make myself wet, when my teeth closed down on my hard girl nipples. But in the present day I'm a woman.

It is time to write the story of how my husband and I made my girl dreams real. I have my husband's permission to write. He is so proud of me. This story is real, accurate down to the least syllable and period, down to the least sight, taste, smell and touch. We are thrilled to think that a few women and men will read my stories and have the love and confidence to make their own dreams into real adventures.

My husband and I met a few years past in Santa Fe, New Mexico, where I was attending St. John's College. He was riding his big, bad motorcycle down a cottonwood lined Santa Fe back street. I was riding my old bicycle in the other direction. He told me later that he first saw me in a white sleeveless shirt and khaki shorts pumping my bicycle slowly in sunlight broken with dark shadows cast by the cottonwoods.

Later he told me that when he first saw me I was the most beautiful woman he had seen. "Ever." He u turned his Yamaha V Max quickly to follow me, but the go home traffic slowed him down. By the time he headed back I had disappeared. As it happens, our homes were just a dirt road apart.

Two weeks later, same thing. Him on his V Max. Me on my bicycle, still oblivious. Different directions. But this time he took no chances. He cut off all traffic in both directions and came up next to me. I was shocked. I still remember his first words. "Don't take this the wrong way, but I love you. You have killer thighs." We married a few weeks later.

My husband owned this amazing real adobe home on the old east side of Santa Fe, near Acequia Madre, with lofts, ladders and 4 kiva fireplaces and more skylights than you can count. We were making love one afternoon in the bedroom loft high above our living room. An old ladder made out of aspen trees was the sole way to reach our bed.

My husband is a New Mexican and has never locked a door or window in his life. Being from Montana, I had no care to throw a lock. My husband was reaming my punani real slow. The only sound in the house, except our cats down on the floor unhappy that we pulled up the ladder for privacy, was his pretty cock jamming deep in my cunt and coming out wet.

After a few minutes the cats gave up and spent their time harassing our 2 Labradors, chocolate and yellow. I was on my tummy and my husband's powerful left hand was on the back of my neck, massaging me but mainly pinning me in place. My ass high off the pale sheets, the way he loves, so he can pump my asshole or my punani full of thick, long dick. Whatever he chooses for as long as he chooses.

His right hand was free to spank my ass hard as could, scrape the skin on my back so hard, circle my clit, take his fingers straight out of my cunt and fill my mouth nearly to his wrist. He pulled his soaking wet cock out of my cunt and placed the velvety head against my waiting asshole.

Moments later, my husband's cock passed my asshole, his left hand impaling me to the futon, my mouth stuffed with his right hand and the scent of my own punani in my face, the front door opens and Whit and Jazzy come in. The guys are my husband's old friends. Their voices are instantly recognizable. They call out our names. My heart is beating out of my chest. I am not breathing.

They walk from room to room, far off, closer. Closer still. Jazzy says to wait until we come back. Whit says to head out. It occurs to me that my husband is still fucking my ass. Real slow, but harder, deeper.

Out of nowhere, Whit tells Jazzy to come over and look at a photograph of me. My husband is a fine photographer. I can tell by their cowboy boots on the wood floor that they are straight under our bedroom loft looking at the one of me naked with my back to the camera, looking back over my left shoulder.

Whit says, "Hey. I'd turn her around." Jazzy says, "What a piece of ass. No disrespect but those lips should be on my cock." I sense my ass wet in a flood of my husband's sweet sperm. Suddenly my body is struck with a lightning bolt orgasm, waves of shuddering sweetness. It rolls through me twice. Ankles to forehead and back.

We were as still and silent as the adobe walls. Sunlight streamed through the windows and skylight in our bedroom loft

When the sound of their boots were outside and the car engine started up, we exhaled. I looked through the windows past the apricot tree blossoms and saw Whit and Jazzy drive off down the dirt road.

My husband and I looked at each other and I knew I had to spill my secrets. He sensed it too. It was a moment impossible to forget.

"Whit and Jazzy being here made you excited, Maya, huh?"

The hot cum, still fresh, so deep in my wet ass, made me completely confident for this moment. Since I was a young girl this was my deepest secret. Perfect timing, I guess.

I waited an instant and then spoke. "Yes, they are in my head."

"I've never told my boyfriends or my closest girlfriends," I said, "but I dream about being in a houseful of men, saying yes to every man."

My husband knew this was difficult for me, that I was worried he'd stop loving me. He reached out and held me close. I laid out my schoolgirl dream for him, my boyfriend taking me to a party where I am the only girl.

To hear my husband's voice and to be reassured, I looked up and asked him the questions that changed our lives.

"Will?" I really like my husband's name. It is strong like him. "Will, do you want your friends to put their cocks in my mouth?"

A moment passed like a year.

My husband looked straight in my eyes. "Yes, babe." Hearing his voice, his words, made my dream real in a flood of change. He released my dream from my mind, from the long shame and silence.

I looked down. "What if I liked them to come in my mouth?"

Will said, "When you're not home, I make myself cum imagining 20 men or so coming all over your face."

For years my husband and I had the same fantasy but we kept it from each other out of fear. I just kept smiling, free for the first time.

I continued asking questions.

"If your friends came in my ass?"

"If your friends fucked my punani?"

"If your friends made me drink their piss?"

"If your friends paid me to suck their cocks in public and come home to you with their cum still thick and cooling on my face."

Whatever I said, Will's reply was that he'd be thrilled if that came to pass.

I ran out of questions.

It was amazing to me, still is, that my husband, who I chose to spend my life with, was willing, happy to share me with other men. I laughed and said, "You know, I never told you Will, but the morning of our wedding I kept thinking, 'If I can sleep with only one man forever, are you the one?' I guess my mother thought I was worried about my wedding dress or my shoes." Will smiled his sunny big smile.

My husband said, "Well?"

I said, "If you are the only one forever, that's fine with me. More than fine."

Will said, "You can be my wife and still say yes to other men."

My brain and body were on fire. Looking at my husband's handsome face, I said, "It's important to me that you choose your friends, set the rules, make me do what you want. It has to be you, Will, who chooses when and where." This was the assurance I had to have, to know he'd still love me. He had to be in complete control.

"From this moment forward," I said to my husband, "there are two ideas I want in your head. One, my body is a gift for you. If you make me drink cum from a thousand men, I'll be swallowing their sperm because I love you completely. Two, I'll never say no. I'll only say yes."

Will laid me down and sweetly fucked me, lifting my ankles high in the air, in his strong hands. I am real quiet and real still just before I cum. Fairly subtle changes. I love that Will can sense me getting close. I love that he pays close attention to my body and my soul. He gets on his back and hugs me close so he can feel my body shake with the long, sweet orgasm he gives to me. My breath gets faster. When my body is complete, I often fall asleep on Will. He never for any reason wakes me up.

A few hours later I open my eyes. The sun is low in the sky. Will is still sleeping, his breathe constant and quiet. I am so happy. I think how grateful I am that Will did not get jealous or angry when I confessed my thoughts about other men.

The memory of Will cumming in my ass so slowly when his close friends were in our home, me responding. It was pure honesty. I love my husband.

I carefully got up and put the ladder back in place. The cats were pissed and the dogs were hungry. After I took care of the animals, I took a long hot bath. I toweled dry and brushed my hair. I made green tea and climbed carefully up the ladder, naked, with one cup for the two of us. I love being naked for Will. He likes it when I start sucking his cock, on my knees, completely dressed. And he instructs me to take off my clothes, bra and panties too, without letting his cock out of my throat. If he walks to a different room or slowly steps up a ladder backwards, I follow, cocksucking wherever he moves.

The green tea steaming in the cup, I come far enough up the ladder to see Will's face. He is awake. His eyes are looking mischievous. There is a trace of a smile on his mouth, the mouth I love to open my legs to. I know what that look means.

maya449
maya449
6 Followers