Honesty

Story Info
Is honesty the best policy?
2.7k words
4.41
17k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***As a reader of this site I promise that I'll continue this piece. As a writer I can't promise I can crank it out fast. There will be a few slower chapters.***

*****

He lay in bed, the sun slowly coming up a slight chill in the air. The large awning windows letting the sunshine in. He hadn't closed the curtains last night, soon the room would be full of light.

He missed her. Though he had only known her for a short while, he had watched her from a distance long before he made his move. He had followed her. To be honest he had stalked her, watching her usually out of sight. The grocery store, the gas station, work, he never approached her. He wanted to make sure she was the one.

He had worked hard to tame the beast inside of him. Unfortunately, there was no avoiding the fact that eventually it would need to be let out and satisfied in one way or another.

Before he introduced himself he knew that she worked way more than he liked. Six days a week approximately 80 hours a week, not including travel time. One part time job, one full time job. Something he hoped to change; he wanted to take care of her, for her to be his, she deserved it. He thought back to the first time he laid eyes on her.

She was younger than him, her demeanor though independent and confident was sweet and innocent. She smiled easily at the barista, was sure to say please and thank you, perfect manners. More than he could say for lots of people these days. Gone were the days of strangers saying, "bless you" post sneeze.

The bright yellow dress hugged her curves but was long enough to be professional. Showing only a small amount of cleavage and revealing the lower portion of her legs from the knee down. The color looked beautiful against her dark brown skin. She had paired it nicely with simple turquoise heels and a matching cardigan. He liked the color contrast.

He watched from his table in the cafe barely listening to anything his colleague had said wanting to pursue her but unable to abandon the conversation. She had dark brown eyes so dark that the light that hit them appeared much brighter than it was. Her hair was long reaching to her waist. She smiled, and of course, it was perfect. He hoped to see her again. Not one to leave things to chance the next time he saw her he followed her. That's how he discovered where she worked.

She dressed nicely but from her repetition of outfits he gathered she didn't have many clothes or only liked these ones. Mid-twenties, small friend group, various teas never coffee, and though polite not a fan of small talk.

She worked out, mostly running, and laps in the pool. He had bought a guest pass just to watch her in the gym. It unnerved him to see her doing squats, realizing he wasn't her only admirer. He noticed a few men watching her in a not so subtle way. Her body was nice to say the least. A flat toned stomach. Legs that seemed to have no end. An ass that was round, not from glutton but from time well spent at the gym.

She never noticed him. On more than one occasion he feared for her safety because she seemed so oblivious to the world around her. One night he watched her walk from her parking space to her apartment building after a night out with friends. Heels that were at least 6 inches tall, and a dress that was short enough to leave little to the imagination if she bent over. He watched and waited to make sure that she got inside safely. He knew then that he had to make his move and soon.

He had finally took his opportunity to talk to her one day as she waited for her order to be called. He asked about the book she was holding, Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin, he was familiar with the show.

"How do you like it so far?" he asked. She looked at him questioningly. "The book, how do you like it so far?"

She smiled effortlessly, "I love it. The character development-" the barista calling her name stopped her from continuing. She excused herself with a smile and moved to retrieve her order. Stopping only to add three sugars then exiting.

Days passed before he saw her in that setting again. He was confined to watching her from his car. On day four she was behind him exiting the café. He stopped to hold the door for her. She thanked him stepping outside into the cool Spring day. It was now or never. He asked her if she'd like to go out on a date sometime mentioning that he'd seen her there a lot. The rest was history.

One date turned into seven and here he was weeks later. Shirtless in bed, his mind drifting to what it'd be like to make love to her, what it'd be like to fuck her. He grew hard thinking about undressing her, fingering her, her underneath him looking into his eyes as he pushed into her. He had no choice but to jack off at this point.

The lotion on his nightstand ready to be used. He pumped some into his palm then gripped himself. This scenario had happened frequently. Thoughts of Izzy lately meant time for masturbation.

He let his mind take him to his less than savory tastes as he imagined what it would be like. Spanking, bound and unbound, the control, the punishment. But he came to the thought of spoiling her. To the thought of her being his. He groaned realizing that he had soiled his sheets with his thoughts of her, his cum had spurted every where. Not for the first time over these last few days, he cleaned himself up then changed his bed sheets throwing the soiled ones in the washing machine.

He knew he had to tame himself. She was, in all sense of the word, vanilla. He hated that term because no one was truly vanilla everyone has their own kink. He liked her so much that he didn't want to jeopardize what they had in any way at this point. The best way to broach this is to just be honest and see how it goes, he told himself. But you could scare her away before things even get started it's too soon. His phone rang bringing him back to reality. It was her.

"Good morning handsome," she seemed to purr into the phone.

"Good morning beautiful. To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Just confirming that I'm still coming over tonight."

"Yes baby. We're still on for tonight but you're more than welcome to come over now. We can spend the entire day together."

"Maxim, I have to work today. I'll come over right after, how's that?" he wanted to tell her she didn't have to go but he couldn't, not yet at least.

"You know I love it when you say my name like that but it won't make me fall for your tricks Izzy. You'll come here right after work, no pit stops?"

"Yes, I'll be there right after work I promise. I'll be there approximately eight and a half hours from now." He could hear her smile through the phone.

This would be her first visit to his apartment. He had convinced her to spend the night at his house last week. He'd be a liar if he said that he wasn't planning on having sex with her tonight. He also wanted to get to know her better but definitely sex.

"Maxim? Did you hear me?"

"Ah...no I'm sorry babe. What'd you say?"

"I said I packed an overnight bag but I'll probably steal one of your shirts."

Just like that it slipped, "I'd have to punish you for your thievery." His heartbeat seemed to quicken.

"Punish me? That's no way to treat a guest Maxim." He could hear the amusement in her voice.

"A thief is a thief but I'll be sure to treat you the way that you deserve." He managed to rasp out.

"Mm so like a queen? It's almost time for me to hit the road, I'll see you later handsome."

"Ok later honey." She had played along with his slip up but he was still unsure.

The screen on his phone read "At the light, be there soon."

He hadn't been this excited since their first date. His apartment was spotless as usual. He lived in a luxury apartment building, close to the downtown area. Red oak hardwood floors, an expansive view of the rest of the world below, immaculate comfortable furniture. He had taken the time to choose every piece of furniture rather than letting someone else do it.

The sectional, and the arm chair were a navy blue Aniline leather, the softest he could find. The white sheepskin rug in front of the fireplace was something he was torn about until the entire house was decorated. It broke up some of the darkness of the navy.

As he surveyed his home he hoped Iz would like it. He had already left word with the doorman to allow his guest in without calling him. He loved his home, but he worried about whether or not Izzy would like it. That's how he spent most of his time thinking about Izzy, worrying about her.

They never really talked about his past and for that he was grateful. He hated himself for constantly worrying what she would think but he couldn't stop. Hearing the soft taps at the door he had to stop himself from running to the door. He opened the door taking her oversized duffle bag as she removed her shoes. He couldn't help himself from lightly kissing her lips. Their height difference causing him to lean down. Even if she had her heels on the difference would still be there.

"Evening beautiful," he whispered against her lips. She kissed him back wanting more then pulled away remembering she had just worked an eight hour shift.

"As much as I'd love to continue. I kept my end of the deal. I came here right after work, no pit stops. I need a shower asap."

"I'll show you the way." He led her upstairs to the master bedroom. He opened up the master bathroom for her. She had trailed closely behind him the entire time. Their proximity allowed him to hear her sharp intake of breath at the sight of the bathroom.

The bathroom was expansive, dark marble, granite and glass seemed to be everywhere. The floor was a off white marble tile, but the shower had two showerheads the inner wall dark marble. The shower floor a dark brown granite. The exterior walls were glass. The sunken tub on the far side of the bathroom looked beautiful. There was a second area enclosed in glass, his personal dry sauna. When Maxim picked the apartment the master bathroom was the deciding factor.

He sat her bag down on one of the counters. He turned to the shower opening the glass door, he pressed a few buttons on the dial causing steamy water to pour from one showerhead. "Your majesty the shower awaits you." He stepped towards her. Hesitant of his next move, but going for it anyways.

He began to unbutton her cardigan. Unrushed. Upon reaching the last button he slowly peeled it from her. Next the skirt. He moved behind her slowly unzipping it.

"Maxim."

"Yes madam."

"I think I can handle it from here."

"Yes, but I'm here to serve you." Silence fell over them. He questioned if he had gone too far.

"Well my shower is going to get cold at your current pace. Don't you think?" he could hear the smile on her lips.

"Yes madam I apologize. I'll move it along." He moved the skirt to her feet. Standing behind her still, he began removing her tank top. She lifted her arms to assist him. She stood before him in just her underwear. Black bra and lacy black panties. His erection slightly tenting his pants.

He unhooked her bra then moved in front of her. He looked into her eyes while he removed it from her arms. Just the panties. He tried to calm his breathing. Her eyes were taunting him. He lowered himself to his knees. His fingers touched the lace in adoration and began moving it down her skin. First, revealing hairless skin then a wet spot the further down her legs they travelled. He left them at her ankles and dared not to return his gaze to hers as he spoke.

"Your majesty, do you require any further assistance?"

"No, I think I've got it from here." She said stepping away from the pile of clothes and into the shower. The glass door whispered close behind her. Maxim rose to exit the bathroom, not before drinking in the view. Nipples hard, with water dripping down them. They were darker than rest for her skin. Like chocolate chips on chocolate frosting. As she began to lather her body with soap he pulled himself away.

Outside of the bathroom he released the breath he was holding. He hoped he hadn't made her uncomfortable. They had flirted frequently and had intense make out sessions but undressing her and offering his servitude. Nothing close to that.

He attempted to busy himself as she showered. She had informed him during one of their conversations that she enjoyed long showers. He decided to wait downstairs for her. He poured himself a drink and turned on some music to put himself at ease.

He was sitting in the leather armchair when she enter almost 30 minutes later. Her hair up in a messy bun. A smile playing on her lips. His white t-shirt covering just enough of her ass to leave him wanting more.

She walked over and straddled his lap. She ran her fingers through his blondish colored hair then kissed him. His hands instinctively gripping her ass, she wore no panties. She broke their kiss, "Is that how you treat your queen? Leaving her alone without permission? So much for serving me, you don't think I deserve a drink too?" His heart raced as she smiled at him. That was all he could take. He needed to have her now. A growl in his throat. He stood gripping her close to him as he moved. He moved gracefully for his height. "I apologize in advance Izara, but I need you and your teasing won't do."

He carried her back to his bedroom laying her down on his bed. He wanted to take his time, savor the moment. He tried to regulate his breathing, but the months of yearning had built up inside of him. He was fighting for control with a beast that hadn't been satisfied. He stopped to watch her. She laid in the middle of his bed. She parted her legs teasing him again. He watched as she lifted his shirt that she wore.

Naked in his bed. Nipples hard. Legs spread, her sex exposed. He watched as she moved her hands to touch herself. Time seemed to stand still as he moved. Kissing her his hand joining hers, exploring. Her wetness on his fingertips her traced her clit then brought his finger back down to collect more of her juices. He looked in her eyes as he put his finger in his mouth. Sweet.

He kissed her lips then began a trail down her body. Neck, chest, nipples. His journey paused as his tongue played with them. He bit them lightly then continued. Stomach, hips, thighs. Her hand still caressing. He watched as she circled her clit with her middle finger. Her eyes daring him. He grasped her wrist with his hand. "Let me serve you." With that he feasted. His tongue prodding at her entrance. Lapping in her juices into his mouth.

It's was as though she melted under him. Her felt her body tremble then relax. He teased her clit lightly then added a finger to the repertoire. He couldn't stop himself from sliding it in. Her pussy gripping his finger he knew it would be a tight fit later. Inhaling her scent he breathed through his desire this was about her not him. He stopped, "Do you want me to continue?"