Honey

Story Info
I'm sorry sometimes really means I'm sorry.
9k words
4
227.4k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,515 Followers

Thanks to angel-love for her editing and suggestions. She's the best!

This is meant as a not very serious look at infidelity. I hope you just enjoy it as it is.

It was early on a Friday afternoon as Honey stood in front of the bed and proceeded to sway to the soft sensual music from the stereo speakers set in the headboard. She was 5' 4", a natural redhead with porcelain skin and a body to die for. She was beautiful and knew it. She looked at me with a sexy, come hither smile as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She let the soft silk slide down her arms and fall to the floor. She moved to the single button on her wrap around skirt and let it fall to join the blouse.

She was clad only in a pink lacy bra and thong panties. I knew them well as I had been with her when she purchased them in the Victoria's Secrets shop in the mall on the ground floor of the apartment building we were in. I had paid for them, as well as several other intimate garments that I fully expected to see her in later.

She moved to the bed and straddled me, reaching down to see if I was aroused enough to suit her. Obviously I wasn't and she favored me with a pout.

"I guess we have our work cut out for us, don't we? Someone is not ready to play."

Honey was not one to let that situation stand. She lifted off me and proceeded to remove my slacks and shirt. She wasn't gentle about it and I found myself naked in a matter of seconds. I admit I wasn't fighting her. When she had me exposed, she knelt in front of me, took my cock in her hand and began to stroke it to life. Since I was human, I responded to her ministrations and she purred her satisfaction.

Once she felt I was hard enough, she bent down and took me in her mouth. She closed her lips around my shaft while her tongue moved up and down the bottom where the skin was loose. She placed her fingers around the base of my cock and began to move her head up and down, pacing herself. I was immersed in the sensation and I luxuriated in the warm wet wonderland that was her mouth.

I watched the top of her red head as she began to deep throat me, which she could do quite well. She put one hand on my scrotum while she sucked me and increased her pace. She looked up at me to see my reaction. She continued to watch me as I moved closer and closer to a climax. When she saw me squeeze my eyes shut, she suddenly began to move faster, sucking harder as she began to jack me off while she massaged my balls. She felt them tense up as I reached my limit and she sucked harder while she clamped her lips around the head. I came in buckets! I came, as I hadn't in some time. She stayed clamped to my cock through all of this and swallowed it all.

"That's more like it. I think you are ready for some fun now. I guess you were so full you couldn't concentrate. That's not good for you, you know. You shouldn't deprive yourself when Honey is here to help."

She made sure I was licked clean and slid up the bed to snuggle in my arms. I just held her for a minute before giving her the kiss that she was waiting for. I admit, it wasn't my favorite kind of kiss: wet with my cum still on her tongue and lips. But, if she could swallow it, I could at least kiss her, which she always expected me to do.

After a few minutes to get her breath back, she unsnapped her bra and removed both it and her panties. She pressed her naked body tightly against me and moved her hand down to my spent cock. She stroked it slowly while she slid her thigh between my legs. She moved it up against my cock and the feel of her warm soft skin was enough to bring me back to life. As I grew in her hand, she began to move her thigh against my hardness.

When she felt I was ready, she threw one leg over and straddled me. She took my cock in her hand and guided it in to her waiting pussy. Once she had it in place, she lowered herself down taking me inside. She went slowly, taking a few inches, moving back up and then back down, taking more. She did this until I was fully buried in her warm wetness. The feeling was wonderful and I relaxed, letting her do all of the work. She knew exactly what to do and did it. She moved up and down, fucking my cock with her pussy until I was struggling to hold back.

She must have known what I was doing and intensified her movements. She was bouncing up and down at a frenzied pace and I lost the battle. I reached up to grab her hips and I pulled her down and held her tight against me as I came again. I shot gobs up into her until I felt that I had nothing left to give. I released her and fell back against the pillow. I was exhausted and sated. I wanted nothing more.

"You were great, as usual. I don't know how you do that. You seem to know exactly what I want and what I need."

I watched her as she stretched with catlike grace. She was a beautiful woman and she knew how to make a man feel special. That's why I paid her so much.

"I know you and I know what you need. That's what I do so well."

She curled up behind me and used her knees to put me in a position to spoon with her behind and me in front.

She rested her head on my shoulder and said, "I think you need some sleep right now. You go ahead and I'll use the time to get my energy recharged." With her encouragement, I soon drifted off into an exhausted, dream free sleep.

I awoke some time later to feel Honey stroking my flaccid cock into wakefulness. I pretended sleep while she brought me to a state of readiness. I wondered what she had in mind but soon found that she intended only to give me a hand job. That was fine with me since it felt great but required no energy on my part. She was very good at this, just as she was so good at anything sexual. She knew every trick and never hesitated to teach me when we were together. She stroked me and kissed the back of my neck, whispering sensually into my ear. Her warm breath and the words she used were enough to raise me into a sexually charged peak. She increased her stroking while she continued to kiss and entice me until I was humping against her hand. She squeezed my cock as hard as she could as she jerked me into erupting onto my belly and the sheets of the bed with long strings of cum. I groaned as I came until I was empty.

"I'm hungry! You need to feed me right away. I'm going to get dressed and you had better be ready when I get done."

With that, Honey jumped out of bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready. I just enjoyed the view as her plump rear wiggled as she moved.

I found the energy to get myself up and dressed in a pair of slacks and a blazer, no tie and a solid blue shirt. The combo suited me today: casual without flair. The blazer cost me just under $1500 and the shoes were Italian leather that cost over $1000 but unless you knew good stuff, you couldn't tell. That's what money did: if you had it you could afford to dress like you didn't. And afford someone like Honey, at $2300 for the day and night.

I guess it's time to talk about myself. My name is Remington Smith. I know, but my parents, Joe and Irma Smith wanted me to have a name that no one would confuse with Joe Smith. Everybody called me Remmy, except my Mother and my wife. Well, almost my ex-wife. To them, I was Remington or Rem. Never Remmy.

I was born to a comfortable middle class family and with my name; I learned early to fend for myself. I tended to stay alone most of the time and I was very smart. Almost too smart for public school. Kids didn't like other kids who were smart. But I was and I earned a scholarship to Brown University. With my scholarship, I graduated in just less than 3 years with a degree in business administration, which I put to use immediately upon graduating.

I started an Internet business; using every tool I learned and made a small fortune very quickly by selling out just before the dot.com bust. I sold my business for just over $5 million plus 100,000 shares of stock worth another 5 mil. I saw the bust coming and sold my 100k shares plus another 100k shares that I didn't own for $35 a share and when the price fell to $10 a share, I bought the 100k shares I had sold earlier for $35. When the dust settled, I had made $11 million. Within another three years, I had increased that $11 M to just under $40 million.

I met Patricia Sellers five years ago when I was just turning 35. I have a consulting firm that I started just to relieve my boredom. I work with new startup firms as an Information Systems troubleshooter. In other words, I set up their computer systems so that everything worked together. I am very well known and all my business comes from mouth to mouth references.

I made more money, and added to what I already had, I needed someone to handle the investments I owned. They were beginning to take too much of my time. That's when I met Patricia. She was recommended to me by one of my clients. He said she was as sharp as they came and beautiful to boot. Not that she gave him the time of day; he still thought a lot of her.

I set up a meeting with her the following week and met her at her office. I took one look at her and I was lost. She could have recommended I jump off a cliff and I probably would have tried to find one if she would come with me. To make a long story short, I hired her right then and there and she took over managing my assets. Not that it's important, but she made me even more money. You probably have gotten the idea by now that money is no object for me.

Patricia is 5'2" of perpetual motion. She is blond, with hair the color of honey that falls in soft curls just past her shoulders. Her skin is flawless and soft as silk. Her eyes are an incredibly light blue and her lips are just right. She is the classic 36-24-36 and she is a C cup. While I thought she was wonderful and perfect in every way, she thought that I was a jerk. Too much money and not enough common sense. I was determined to change her perception of me.

Since I had so much money, I was pretty much her only client. Her boss told her to give me her full attention and took her other clients away and gave them to coworkers. This didn't increase her opinion of me however, and she seemed to resent me even more. I had my work cut out for me. In any event, she and I were forced to spend a lot of time together, and slowly I began to change her mind.

We had been working together about 3 months, when I finally asked her out on a date. She hesitated before accepting, mainly because she couldn't find a way to say no. I went all out and had her over to my Penthouse for dinner. Of course, I had it catered with the best food and we ate in the dining room that overlooked the lake. It was a setting that should make an impression. It did.

We began dating steadily and I finally asked her to stay over one night as we sat in front of the fire, looking out over the city. She hesitated before finally agreeing. I was concerned with her hesitation and asked her if she was sure she wanted to stay. I told her that there was no pressure and that if she did not feel the same about me as I felt about her, I would respect that and back away. Just because I had money and that was her job, I did not want her under any false pretence.

"It is not you. I really do like you and I think I may be falling in love with you. It is just that I am not sure that I want this to continue. We come from two different worlds and I don't know that I can live with the differences." She was very serious and I knew what she was afraid of.

"We are not as different as you think. I have money but it is not what I live for. I made it without any real effort and I use it only to let me do what I want to do with my life. One of the things I want is you. If my money stands in the way of that, I don't want it. I'll give it away to charity and let you decide who gets it. I only want you. That's a difference you can live with, isn't it?" I was as serious as she was. I would really give it away.

She smiled with tears in her eyes and took my hand in hers. She raised it to her lips and my heart almost jumped out of my chest it was pounding so hard. "Yes, I can live with that and no, I don't want you to give it away. Let's talk about this in your bedroom."

She pulled me along as she moved to the master bedroom. It was complete with a round bed, silk sheets and a headboard that controlled everything in the apartment. She pushed me down to the bed and proceeded to remove my shoes and then my pants. She pulled them down with a yank and a giggle. She clearly was going to be the aggressor this time. I wondered as she removed my shirt over my head if she would always be this way. I determined to turn the tables just as soon as I could. In the meantime I just enjoyed.

We made love that evening and it was all I hoped it would be. She was fully into it and she took an active part in our lovemaking. We made love with her on top and me on top, from behind and on our sides. I lost track of the things we did, in bed, on the floor, in the shower and on the kitchen table. She was insatiable and so was I. We fought about who would do what and finally just grabbed each other and went at it. Pat stayed the night and moved in the following day. That was over 5 years ago and we never looked back. Until 2 months ago.

I had scheduled a trip to Singapore to work with a construction company that was building a high rise in downtown Singapore. They wanted a state of the art computer system to control everything in the building. They hired a top-notch environmental outfit to design the equipment and me to program the computer. I was the best in the business at this: custom designing computers to work with original designs.

The environmental boys would be in Singapore next week and wanted to test out the connections then. I had to be there since I would be programming on the fly. We agreed on timing and I would fly out on Singapore Airlines from LA Sunday night and arrive in Singapore Tuesday morning, crossing the dateline on the way. I estimated no more than 10 days and maybe as few as 7. I planned on taking Pat with me, as she loved Singapore and the shopping there.

That Friday night, Pat began complaining of being cold and was shivering all over. I felt her forehead and found her to be burning up. I called my doctor and he was able to see her in the hospital that evening. Pat had walking pneumonia and he wanted her in bed right away. He gave her an injection and a prescription and told her to be careful for the next three days or so. He said she would be fine but couldn't fly with her lungs full of fluid. She couldn't go with me and I couldn't postpone. Damn!

After a futile discussion, I knew I had to go and she had to stay. She wouldn't be alone as there were always people around the apartment, and Jimmy would be there. We accepted the inevitable and I left Sunday night as planned. I promised to call as often as I could but with the time difference it would be tough.

My trip was fine and I was able to get the work done without any real issues. The environmental boys and I worked well together and they had done some really good work. I was able to match the computer to their equipment with some off the shelf communications programs and I programmed the computer to respond to their specifications. All the tests were successful and we were finished in just under 7 days.

During my calls home, I noticed a change in Pat's behavior on the day before I left to return home. She was very quiet and let me do all the talking. She was interested in the sights and sounds and people I had met but she didn't have much to say, just hurry home. I didn't worry much since I assumed that she was still recovering from her illness. I told her I would leave the day after tomorrow and that cheered her up.

On schedule, I got back into Cleveland airport late Tuesday morning and had Jimmy pick me up. He loaded my bags into the back of the limo and we were on our way home. I chatted with Jimmy and asked him how things were going at home. He just shrugged his shoulders and said things were fine. That was unlike Jimmy as he was usually very voluble, hard to shut up.

Jimmy Joy had been with me for the last 8 years. He was a petty thief and had been caught trying to rip off one of my cars. When he was arrested, I asked the prosecutor about him and she referred me to his defense attorney. He gave me a quick biography, thinking to get me to back down some and I became interested in his story. He had a hard life and was in the foster system for most of his early years. I decided to offer him a job as a driver if he would accept it as part of a plea bargain. He did and I found that he was a good worker, and seemed to be very bright. He had lived a hard life and I found him to be eager to work and quite loyal. He's never let me down in the 8 years he has worked for me and I have come to trust him without reservation.

"Is something wrong, Jimmy? You seem to be very quiet. I haven't seen you for over a week and I expected you to talk my head off. What's up?"

"Nothing that's any of my business, chief. I ain't one to talk about things that I don't know nothin about. You'll have to ask Miss Patricia about that." He had said his piece and I got nothing else out of him on the trip home. I just decided I would have to ask Pat what was up.

My arrival home was nothing short of mind blowing. Patricia acted as though I had been gone for a month or more. She was all over me and couldn't let me alone. She talked a blue streak, fussed over me and worried about how tired I looked. She wanted me to go to bed, and when I said I wasn't tired, she suggested she could make me tired if I wanted.

I did but I was too wired to do anything but unwind with a cold beer and my feet up in my favorite recliner. She sat by my side and had me tell her everything about the trip. I felt like a King who had come home from battle to his Queen. She called and ordered dinner delivered and we sat in front of the fire and ate a light meal, perfect as I tried to overcome the jet lag. She sat with me as I fell asleep in the chair, and she was still there when I awoke hours later. She helped me to bed, where I collapsed and slept for the next 12 hours.

Since I had finished the job in Singapore, I decided to refuse any new work for a while and take some time off. When I woke up, I decided to tell Pat that we should make some plans to go someplace and enjoy some time together. I knew she loved to do that and I thought that would make her happy. I went looking for her and found her sitting in the den, watching the fish in the large aquarium I kept there. She seemed lost in thought and I had to call her name to get her attention.

"Hey there. Where are you right now?" I didn't want to startle her so I kept my voice soft.

She looked up at me and I could see the tears in her eyes. She looked as though she had been crying for some time. I was suddenly worried. Did the doctor give her some bad news that she hadn't told me? I asked her what was wrong. I was afraid of her answer, but it was worse than I had expected.

"I have something I need to tell you. I have been sitting here trying to find the words. I just don't know how to tell you this but I have to. I am afraid of what you will do when I tell you so you have to promise me that you will let me say what I need to say before you get mad." She had such a pathetic look on her face that I moved toward her to hold her and comfort her, but she held out her hand to stop me.

"Please, set there across the room from me. I don't want you close to me right now. I don't think I could say what I have to say with you near me."

"Pat, please don't say things like that. I love you and I need you to trust me enough to tell me what it is you have to." I was still afraid that something bad was wrong with her.

thecelt
thecelt
2,515 Followers