Honey

Story Info
Mike's been her friend for a while.
1.9k words
4.12
51.6k
5
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I toss my book bag in the corner and flop down on the bed. I fling my arm over my eyes and just sort of vegetate in my dark dorm room. Man, these past couple of months have been crazy. There was the whole explosion with Chris. I thought I was losing my job and all my friends from that wonderful bit of drama. Lesson learned don't date a dick head that's friends with the boss and has money to throw around. Yeah the sex was great and sometimes I thought I was half in love with him. But I saw what he was about when word got out that we had been "fooling around". Silly me I thought we were falling in love or atleast going to date. The whole time he had been spreading lies about me and painting himself out to be the victim of my "man-eating" ways.

I roll over, curling up with my knees tucked against my chest, closing my eyes tightly. I'm not going to think about it. I've talked myself blue about it, driven my friends insane with my tears. I'm just going to get over it. That's a daunting process now that I am back on the market and oh the winners that are out there. I sigh and roll to the other side, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV.

The door opens and Michael peeks around the edges. Damn I can't believe I forgot to lock it. My room is a mess, trash piled up, mountain dew cans and clothes everywhere.

"Hiya Mike what's up?"

He comes into the room closing the door and locking it. Okay, that's a little odd, but whatever works. Why isn't he saying anything? Is he still upset over what's her face?

He moves into my cramped little dorm room. God it's a mess. I wonder if I look as embarrassed as I feel. I don't get up. Now laying down on the bed is a little suggestive but it's just Mike. He's been my friend for awhile now, and he's as gentle and kind as they come. Although right at that moment he was acting very odd.

He comes to stand by the bed, looking down at me with a strange look on his face, while all I can do is stare back dumbly with a questioning look. While I am still pondering at the oddness of the way Mike is acting, he climbs onto the bed. He moves his legs to straddle mine, while moving his hands to tug at the button of my jeans, sliding the zipper down. I widen my eyes, not knowing what to say, but start to squirm away from him wondering silently what the hell has come over him. He grabs onto my hips, digging his fingers into them, picking me up slightly, and slamming me back down into the bed, not hurting me but shocking me enough to stop my movement. Giving my hips a last warning squeeze he starts to tug at my pants inching them down my hips and legs, pulling them off fully leaving me in my baggy tshirt, socks and panties, staring up at him with wide, shocked eyes. What the hell was going on!

He moves my panties aside, making me gasp with surprise and at the feeling of the cool air sliding over my now exposed pussy. He presses the tip of his fingers at the lips of my pussy, slowly adding more pressure, pushing his fingers into me, while he smirks slightly at how wet my pussy is already. Moving his hand achingly slow he pushes his finger into my tight pussy, fighting it's tightness with the gentle, constant pressure of his fingers. What the hell has gotten into him!

His fingers finally sink fully into me, his knuckle nudging at my clit, while he twists his fingers inside of me slowly. I realize my mouth is hanging wide open and my eyes are even wider. Closing my mouth and taking obvious effort to clear my thoughts, I start to scoot away, shaking my head. No way is this happening. Mike is a great friend. But I've tried hitting on him before. It just sort of fizzled and died off, he doesn't really excite me.

Just as I was thinking this and planning what I was going to say before I ushered him out the door, he grabbed my hips again and rolled me to my side giving my ass a firm resounding slap, before pushing me on to my back again, against the mattress.

Too shocked to know what to do, my mouth and eyes opened wide again with a stunned look on my face, obviously thinking what the fuck was that. While my mind still tried to process what just happened, he scoots down on my bed so that his face hovers over my still exposed pussy. He leans down letting his lips press against the lips of my pussy in a sort of kiss, delicately raining light kisses over my pussy. My hips buck and twitch lightly without my consent, while all I can do is stare. He moves to circle my clit with his lips, sucking at it quietly while bringing his fingers back up to push into me, sliding them in more easily than his first effort. I blink, remembering to breath, letting out a soft breathy pant. Being pulled back to what was going on between my legs by the feel of his teeth grazing my clit ever so gently, while his fingers continue to pump in and out of my dampening pussy.

My whole body trembles, while a shaky moan escapes from my lips before I can stop it. My reactions catch his attention and he looks up at me from my lap, his lips and chin wet and shiny, his fingers still buried in my pussy. Oh what a picture that is to have staring back at you. I give him a wide eyed look back, as he pulled his fingers away from me, inching them out of my pussy.

He moves to walk on his knees up my body, with his legs pressed to the sides of my body straddling me, finally settling with his legs pressed to my shoulders and his jean covered butt rest on my breasts, a sort of make shift cushioned seat for him.

Looking down at me from his height on his knees above me, he moves his hands down to unbutton and unzip his pants in slow movements. Seeing it almost as if it's a dream, I stare as he frees his hard thick cock. Holding himself in his hand, his cock hovering inches above my face, I start to squirm around, making sounds of protest. Stopping abruptly as he takes his cock and lightly slaps my cheek with it, while he chuckles quietly at my wide eyed surprised expression. He did not just cock slap me...

Still trying to figure out what was going on; I feel the tip of his cock press against my lips. Too shocked to do much else I open my mouth slightly, while he moves his cock forward to fit the tip between my wet lips. I suck lightly at the tip of his cock, flicking my tongue over it, while rolling my eyes to look up at him as he towers over me on his knees. Sealing my lips more tightly around the tip of his cock I suck more intently at it while he presses it forward letting it glide between my soft wet lips. I suck so hard my cheeks give in to press against the sides of his cock, while I push my tongue up against the underside trying to swish it back and forth underneath his cock while it pushes into my mouth. Taking him fully into my mouth, pressing my lips at the base of him sealing my lips in a tight "O" to kiss his pelvis where his cock grows from, with it buried deep in my mouth and throat.

Looking down at me with a soft expression he pets his fingers across my hair, brushing it away from my eyes. He moves, pulling away, sliding his lips out of my wet mouth. It comes out with a pop, bouncing from the tightness of my lips tugging at it, the tips smacks and bumps against my chin for a moment. Making me close my eyes and look to the side a little embarrassed, feeling silly having a cock slap against my face again, this time accidentally. He moves his fingertips to my cheek turning my face to look at him, while he continues to move down my body fitting himself between my legs.

With his fingertips still held lightly against my cheek he uses his other hand to guide the head of his cock to my soaking pussy lips, petting it up and down the wet lips, teasing me with the thick head, moving it to circle around my clit for a moment. I gasp loudly, letting out a hissing breath as my hips buck forward uncontrollably. He fits the head of his cock against the entrance of my pussy looking at me intently. I stare back at him. What the hell is going on. Taking my silence as consent he pushes himself into me forcefully and quickly. I moan, arching my back, and closing my eyes tightly, as my pussy clenches around and hugs his thick cock. Holding himself deep inside of me for a moment before starting his slow withdraw from my tight wet pussy. Sliding himself out of me until only the tip of his cock is wrapped by my soaking pussy lips. Leaning down he gives me a gentle kiss on the lips, letting me taste my juices from before for a second before he slams into me, not pausing this time only moving in and out, picking up the pace moving faster and faster. I cry out shaking as my head twists from side to side and my body bucks and twitches into his thrusting hips.

He grips my hips in his hands, using them to pull me even harder onto his pounding cock, digging his fingers into the soft flesh of my hips. My pussy clenches and trembles around him while my hot juices flood onto his cock and against his lap, making wet sounds while he continues to pound into me. I lay back bonelessly against the bed, with a dreamy far off look in my eyes, cooing softly. With a concerned look on his face, he asks "Did you cum honey?" I nod softly as his voice glides over me making my body tremble. I never noticed how sexy he sounds. He asks with painful need, "Where do you want it?"

Understanding, but not quite thinking about it I say in a soft breathy whisper, "I want you inside of me." With that soft consent, his cock slams into my pussy a finally time grinding his hips into me as his dick explodes inside of me, coating the walls of my pussy with his burning cum.

Holding himself there for just a moment after his orgasm finishes, he pulls himself out, our parts making wet sounds at the separation. He half rolls half flops on to his back, pulling me on to my side against him. I curl up to him, resting my cheek on his shoulder, rubbing it back and forth staring across the room with wide eyes and a distant look. He kisses my forehead gently, wrapping his arm around my shoulders tightly while his other hand rests on his stomach negligently. Oh.