Honey B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No worries Adam. Unless it's a doctor or nurse, they ain't getting in there. I haven't had to beat on a wife-beater for awhile. It would be a pleasure," Jeff said, his easy demeanour belied his toughness. "Me and Mutt have a bet which one of us gets to tussle with him first." Adam knew that Honey would be safe.

He called his sister from his office only to be told by her husband, Jack that she was already on the way and should be at his place in 2 days. He grinned, knowing that she knew him too well.

Later that afternoon he was sitting in the hospital room as Josh gently questioned Honey about the beatings she'd received, starting with the most recent. The nurse that was there with them was alternately turning white and red as she reacted to the answers. Adam just felt a cold rage welling in him. If it was the last thing he did, he would make sure that Baker paid for this. He began formulating a plan even as the questioning continued.

Finally the questioning was over and Josh took his recorder back to the office for transcription. Adam patted Honey on the shoulder and told her to rest. He'd be in tomorrow. He spoke briefly to the on-call physician who assured him that Honey wouldn't be fit for release for at least another three days or so. Good, Sheila would arrive before that. Between them, they could get her to safety.

Three days later Adam and Sheila pulled into the hospital parking lot and parked in the loading area. They used Sheila's car since climbing in and out of Adam's big pickup would almost be impossible for Honey. They went in to find Honey dressed and waiting for them. After introducing the two women, Adam got a wheel chair from the nurse's desk to wheel Honey out to the car. One of the nurses came and took over. Adam followed them out of the hospital.

He stopped to talk to Mutt," I can't thank you guys enough. You went above and beyond. How many of you looked after this?"

"There were four of us, me and Jeff and a couple of others. We all volunteered when we heard what had happened to her."

"Mutt, can you give me a list of the names and their home addresses? I want to make sure they're properly thanked."

"Will do Adam, I'll email them as soon as I check in at the detachment."

"Thanks Mutt, and thanks to the other guys too. Let them know, okay?" Mutt nodded his head and Adam hurried to catch up to the women who were almost out the door. He helped Honey into the backseat of his sister's car and jumped into the passenger seat. There was no way Sheila would let him drive her car.

Sheila drove out to the property and started down the driveway. "Let me out here. I'll make sure nobody can follow us down unless they're walking. I'll walk down to the house."

Sheila stopped the car. "Gonna put the loader across the entrance?"

"You got it. Go ahead. I'll walk down. Won't be long." Sheila continued down the drive and Adam started up the loader. With some back and forth jiggling he managed to almost completely block the entrance to the drive. Anyone coming down would be doing it on foot.

Sheila was just getting all of Honey's stuff out of the car when Adam arrived. "Look, we're going to have to go to her place and get clothes 'n stuff."

"Yeah, I was thinking of that. Maybe what we'll do is take both vehicles into town. I'll make sure Baker is in his office and you and Honey can go to the house and get whatever she needs and wants. We've got the room so we can get all her things at once."

"Sounds like a plan. I'll talk to Honey. I put her in the middle bedroom, I'm nearest the kitchen." Sheila set off to discuss the matter with Honey.

Adam put the coffee on and called down the hall if they wanted coffee or tea. Good thing the answer was coffee. Once made, he put 3 mugs of coffee on a tray, loaded whitener and sugar and went down to the bedroom where Honey was laying on the bed quietly talking with Sheila. He placed the tray on the dresser and sat down in a spare chair with his own coffee.

"Honey, this is your room as long as you need it, or want to leave. I mean it. I don't know what's going to happen with your husband, but you can't go back to him. I think Sheila and I agree, we won't let that happen."

"I feel like I'm imposing. You're doing so much," Honey replied. "Why? Why are you doing this for me? I don't think I'm worth it."

Sheila jumped in, "You're worth every bit of it. We're helping because you need help and nobody, I mean nobody, should go through what you did. There's no excuse for that, at all. We're here to help you get better, physically and mentally. I'm a registered Psychologist and we, me and Adam, will work with you to get you through this."

"But you're giving up so much, just for me."

"We're not giving up anything. Adam has the time and space. I'm on hiatus so I'm not officially practising right now. My husband and kids know why I'm here and are good with it. We're here to help, and you will accept it. And anyway, where are you going to go? And how?"

Honey was quiet for a few moments, "Okay, I guess I'm in your hands. Still, I don't know if I'll ever be able to repay you."

Adam piped up, "You getting well will be payment enough. That's your job, your only job. Let us look after the rest." Adam stood up and started to leave, "I'll leave you two to get acquainted. Sis, make some plans for tomorrow afternoon. We'll need Honey to go and pick out what she wants and needs. I'll look after Baker. I'll be in the den/office. I'm going to start ruining his coming days."

Honey looked worried, "You're not going to hurt him?"

"Oh no, with a phony like that the only hurt he understands is monetary. That, and my friend Josh going over to chat about spousal abuse should serve to start. He's done like dinner, he just doesn't know it yet."

"What are you going to do? He knows some powerful people who can hurt you."

"The best part about being out here and doing what I do is that powerful people have very few ways of getting at me. And, when I expose Baker for the phony he is, they'll be running to distance themselves from him. Now don't you worry. Let me look after that. You just relax and let Sheila help you." With that he left the bedroom and went to his office.

The great thing about arrogant assholes like Baker is they think they're smarter, better, richer and nobody can do anything to them. Adam logged on to his computer and started doing some searching. Soon he was able to find Baker's internet provider and his IP address. A few minutes with a special program he had developed had him logged into Baker's office computer. Good enough. He could wait until evening when Baker was out and about, no doubt schmoozing at some function or other with the well-to-do set and the wannabees. There really was no hurry; he could actually wait until after Josh invited Baker downtown for an interview. Oh to be a fly on the wall for that one.

The next day, using both his truck and Sheila's car, the three drove into town. The ladies would go to the house to get Honey's belongings as soon as Adam confirmed Baker was in his office and not likely to move. Adam got to the office building just in time to see Baker being seated in the back seat of a police car. Well, for sure the women wouldn't be interrupted anytime soon. He called Sheila on her cell and explained what he had seen. The two women drove to the house and, using the keys Honey still had, entered and began packing things she would need. Adam arrived shortly afterward and began placing some of the bigger items, like computers and that, into his truck. He had to chuckle when he saw Honey and Sheila carrying out some of the prints that had adorned the walls of the house.

Adam drove back and parked down the street from Bakers office. Almost 2 hours after the police had picked him up, Adam saw Josh drive up in an unmarked cruiser and let Baker off. He did not look like a happy man. Josh drove past Adam and waved at him. Apparently the interview had gone well, at least from the police point of view.

Adam returned the wave and drove back to the house. The women were just finishing loading the car with Honeys belongings. He waited down the street as the two women left and headed back to his place. He didn't wait long. Baker came roaring down the street and pulled into his driveway. His secretary was in the passenger seat. Adam couldn't help but think what an asshole; as far as he knows his wife is in the hospital and he's got some eye candy on his arm. It was going to be a pleasure ruining him.

Later that evening after having a quiet dinner, the women retired to the living room to watch a movie. Adam went into his home office and got to work. Baker, being a creature of habit, had left the office computers on, maybe so he could access them from home. Adam logged on and began searching the computer, looking for passwords and banking information. He struck pay dirt after a relatively short search; he not only had Baker's local banking information and passwords to all the accounts, but he had discovered where Baker was sending the money he was stealing from his alleged investors. From what he could see, Baker regularly checked with the bank in the Cayman Islands on Fridays. Funds were transferred into the account Monday morning. Somewhat irregular, but that was the pattern going back at least 5 months.

He next got together and printed out a list of the investors that Baker was stealing from, together with their email addresses. His plan was developing. He wanted to not only ruin Baker, but make sure that his investors at least recouped some of their inevitable losses. He also wanted Honey to have sufficient funds available to support herself for the foreseeable future. She, at least, deserved that.

Chapter 5

John Baker was not having a good week. First, the police hauled him down to the detachment and questioned him about beating Honey. He thought that maybe he'd talked his way out of it, but wasn't sure. He'd have to get Honey to talk to the police. Now the problem was finding her. He knew she had been admitted to the hospital, and had just discovered that she had been released the day before he was interviewed by the police. No, they didn't know where she was; they thought she had gone home. A young woman had helped her; they thought it was his secretary.

He knew it wasn't his secretary. She was at this moment kneeling down in front of the chair Baker sat in with his cock in her mouth. She hated doing this, but Baker paid her well. He knew his wife wasn't at home, he'd checked the bedrooms upstairs. He was so preoccupied with his own problems he didn't notice that almost everything belonging to his wife was missing. After talking to the hospital, he sat back to enjoy the blowjob from his secretary when he suddenly noticed that a lot of the photos and prints were missing from the walls. Jeezus Cheerist, had she left him? Pushing his secretary out of the way, he ran upstairs and checked the dresser and closets. None of her stuff was there.

He was enraged but didn't know where to focus his anger. He went back into the living room where he'd left his secretary, and started beating her. She wasn't Honey, however, and fought back, much to Baker's surprise.

"You fucking bitch. Hit me will you? You're done. You're fired." He continued to try and hit her and she was just as determined that he wouldn't. She was able to escape the house, grabbing her purse on the way out, slamming the door in John Baker's face. Sex was one thing, but she wouldn't ever take a beating just for a pay cheque. She quickly walked down to the corner store about 2 blocks away and had them call a cab which she took to the police office.

Now Baker was really, really pissed. He had planned on taking his secretary to the mayor's function tonight, and maybe using her to seduce some new investors. He phoned several other women he'd used over the months. None were available. He gave up and, for the first time, decided to go alone. Christ, where was his wife?

* * * *

Adam set up a throwaway email to use and emailed Baker's investors that maybe they should take a closer look at their relationship, and ask some pointed questions about the so-called audited statements he was providing. Specifically, perhaps ask the company who was allegedly auditing the financial statements if the statements were indeed accurate.

He the accessed Baker's Cayman Island account and changed the sign-in credentials. Baker would no longer be able to either deposit or remove funds from the account. Satisfied for now, he made sure that only he could access the Cayman account then shut down the computer.

Since Baker was at some function or other this evening, and most of his investors were probably there as well, Adam didn't really expect the shit to start hitting the fan until one or two days later. He was unaware that the avalanche had already started with one investor who had been having second thoughts. Adam's email had hit home and the wheels were turning on the huge truck coming towards Baker.

Adam checked on the two women and found their bedroom doors closed. He was left alone with his thoughts. Grabbing a beer, he stepped out on his patio and sat down in a deck chair. Teddy came padding over and laid his large head on Adam's knee with a 'scratch my ears' look. He was planning the next step for Baker. Other than monetarily, he wanted to ruin him completely.

The next morning he accessed the federal 'no fly' list and added Baker to it, using his real name, date of birth and passport number. The reason was suspected support of the Tamil Tigers, a reputed terrorist organization. That would ensure that he couldn't leave the country when the heat began to get too intense.

He contacted Baker's various credit card issuers and reported the cards stolen. He was able to do it since he had obtained so much personal info from Baker's computer. So far, so good.

Adam went online to a different bank in the Cayman Islands and opened an account under a false name. He would move the funds now in Baker's inaccessible account to this one, and use it to at least partially repay the money Baker had stolen. Finally, he set up an account in Honey's name in another bank. Part of the money Baker had stolen would go into this. He figured that even around 10% would be a really good start for Honey, no matter what she decided to do. He decided to wait until the evening before beginning to transfer the money; however he did set up his computer to monitor Baker's Cayman Island account activity, and attempted logons.

He then began to receive return emails in his throw-away account asking how he knew Baker was stealing, and what proof did he have. He had expected that and in a return email was able to send a copy of the report that investors had received, and a report of what was actually in the investment account.

Work done for the day, Adam joined the women on the patio where they were enjoying a coffee and the view, not necessarily in that order. Adam decided he would wait to tell Honey about what he had accomplished. If the whole thing went south, the less she or anyone else knew, the better.

"Good morning ladies. Beautiful day, no?" he greeted them.

"Adam, you were working early," replied Sheila, "putting in some overtime?"

"Good morning Adam. Yes it's beautiful. And the view is gorgeous," said Honey.

"Oh no. I had some things to take care of. All done, so I can relax the rest of the day. Maybe I'll go down and drown some worms and see if there's any trout that want to come to dinner. I agree about the view; however I think we actually had this conversation a few days ago." He actually hadn't fished the creek for months, though there were some good sized fish in it.

Adam sat back in his chaise lounge, enjoying as the women had, the view and the coffee. He knew that Sheila was bursting with curiosity about what he would do to Baker, but didn't really want to ask while Honey was around. Time enough to tell them. Honey was just on her first full day of healing. She'd be here awhile.

"A few days ago? Okay you two, what's going on?" Sheila sounded not only curious but exasperated.

"Honey, do you want to tell her, or should I?" Adam wanted to give Honey first crack at explaining.

"Oh no, Adam. You tell her. I'll just pipe up if you miss something," Honey giggled.

"Okay, Sis. Here's what happened a few days ago, and why we had this discussion about the view..." He began to relate the events of a few days ago when he caught Honey trespassing, telling everything he knew up to last night, omitting the parts about the accounts, credit cards and no fly list.

"...and so, Honey is now staying here, hiding from John Baker. I have plans for Mr. Baker which you two don't want to know about, at least yet."

"Are you...?" started Sheila.

Adam cut her off, "I'm not saying anything. Trust me, if you don't know you can't be made to tell if this thing goes south. I don't think it will, but you never know."

Honey gave him a long look. "Adam, be careful. John has lots of powerful friends."

"I'll be careful, but I wonder if they'll still be friends when the shit starts flying. He might find that all of a sudden his friends won't take his calls. Oh to be a fly on the wall," he laughed. "Anyway, ladies, I'm off to do some work around here. I'll leave Teddy to look after you. He's a big suck until somebody tries to do something he doesn't like, like to people he knows or what he thinks is his property. I won't be far anyway. Just puttering in the shed and the garage." He was telling the truth about Teddy, who had already accepted Sheila and Honey as part of his pack.

About an hour later he was in the garage when Sheila called him, "Adam, there's a John Baker on the phone. Can you take it or should I take a message?"

"Be right there," he called back, stopped what he was doing and headed back to the house. He had half-expected the call since Baker knew he'd run that errand for Honey.

"Adam Spicer."

"Mr. Spicer, its John Baker. Remember we met when you dropped some cleaning off at my place?"

"What can I do for you Mr. Baker?"

"It's my wife; nobody seems to know where she is. Do you know or have you seen her?"

"Last I knew she was in the hospital. That must be, what, three or four days ago. How's she doing? Are they going to release her soon? It was quite a fall she took."

"No dammit, that's why I'm calling. She was released two days ago and nobody seems to know where she went."

"I'm glad she's out. You sure she's not home or visiting friends or something? I'd have no reason to see her after she got admitted. I just checked on her that one day when she said something about the cleaning, but you already know that."

"Yeah, I do. That's why I thought..."

"Thought what, Mr. Baker?"

"Maybe you'd picked her up."

"Why the hell would I do something like that? I thought she was still in the hospital 'til you called."

"Well, I thought...Who answered the phone, your wife?"

"I'm not married. My sister is visiting from back east." Well, it's true, but he doesn't need to know why.

"Oh, uh, if you do see my wife would you let me know?" he gave Adam his phone numbers.

"Well, I don't expect to see her or anyone else way out here, but I'll keep an eye out."

"I'd appreciate it." Baker hung up and Adam grinned. Now it starts, he thought to himself.

Adam went into his office and checked his email and also account activity for the Caymans. He had quite a few replies from worried investors, but so far there hadn't been any attempts to logon to the Cayman bank account. He was sure that wouldn't last. He logged off the computer and went back out to the garage to resume his project. Sheila showed up a few minutes later.

"Adam, what did Baker want?" asked Sheila.

"Seems he can't find his wife. Damnest thing. I thought she was still in the hospital."