Honey, Be A Good Slut, Fuck Him!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah," I smiled in delight, "fuck the whore's fucking throat dude." I fucking love seeing my wife used like this.

Stacie was doing her best to keep up with Andrew, but he was an animal now. I could see his strong thighs and muscular ass tensed, his arm muscles were bulging and his neck was strained. He was holding my wife's head by her long hair and ramfucking her mouth with his penis. The saliva and mucus were spilling out of her lips each time he pulled back, then he'd just fucking shove it back in there, into her throat making her neck stretch, furiously filling Stacie's throat with that big cock. Stacie's hands were on his hips to steady herself for the throat-banging, and this way she could sense his motions and know when he was coming forward. Andrew was humping her face as hard as he could, his balls crunching into her chin and his sweaty hairy abdomen pressing into Stacie's nostrils with each stroke. Fuck he was so deep! Gripping her hair madly and pummeling her face and throat with his body and erection, he was making spit and mucus splatter all over the place while he fucked harder and faster.

I grinned ear to ear, watching my wife get her throat and neck fucked by this hung stud. I have no idea if she was breathing or what, but for a good five, ten minutes this well-built, 40-something sex fiend was driving his massive 8 inch meat into my wife's open throat. He let go of her hair and instead just clutched her small skull with his fingers and palms, pressing his hands into the sides of her head, bouncing her head like a toy up and down his throbbing erection. His penis oozed and dripped with slime from inside my wife. I could see how much he loved it, his face was all contorted and his heaving breaths were so sexy, as he looked down at my wife on her knees in front of him. I stared at the same sight he did, his thick drooling cock sliding in and out of her lips, stretching her cheeks, then stretching her neck time to time.

Finally, fuck knows how long it lasted, I saw Andrew was getting ready to cum. He was slamming his meat into her throat for longer periods of time each stroke, the pleasure building up in his balls. Stacie's cunt was a flowing faucet by now, her creamy thighs glistening with pussy juice, and even way over here I could smell her cunt. Andrew's grip on Stacie's small head grew tighter, he yanked her skull forward and sunk his boner into her neck, I could see her thin neck bulging. Then he fucking let loose. Not releasing his grip, with her lips all the way down at the bottom of the base of his cock, Andrew started cumming in Stacie, spewing his babymaking jism directly into her tummy. My wife is a fucking professional, she kept her throat deep on his cock while he kept cumming ... and cumming ... and cumming ... fuck, she was letting him drain himself all the way in her, while she kept her breath and kept her mouth down hard on his dick.

Andrew had stopped cumming, pushing my wife back with a strong shove. Her naked body fell back on her ass, her hands behind her, while she heaved to catch her breath. Andrew's erection was huge, red-hot, angry from the tight fucking in my slut's throat. He stood there, hands on his hips, pointing his rigid yet spend dick at my wife's naked body.

"I hope she was a good suck," I deadpanned, only half-serious.

The other married guy in the room chuckled. "Oh fuck!" he laughed before a deeper snicker. "Man I wish my wife would suck my cock that good, fuck!"

Stacie, proud of herself, had now caught her breath and crawled back to Andrew. Remaining on her knees, she grabbed his spent penis with one hand and started slurping and kissing it softly, lovingly. She worshipped its rigid ribs and fat soft head, licking and kissing up and down, looking up at him while sticking out her tongue to wrap it around his unit. The whole time she never once looked over to me, keeping her eyes on her lover. She's one fine fuck, isn't she? "Do I suck it better than your wife?" my wife moaned, already knowing the answer, "your penis is beautiful, I'd want a cock like this to suck every night." Her lips wrapped around the fat head of Andrew's prick, swallowing the soft bulb into her mouth, suckling loudly on it. It was slowly starting to regain its full rigidity, getting ready to my wife again.

I made a "tsk" sound like I was disappointed. "Fuck, bitch, ask him what he wants, c'mon."

Stacie's eyes looked up to Andrew as she pulled her mouth off his penis. She had one hand clasping his shaft, pumping it back and forth slowly now, while her other hand cupped his substantial balls. "What do you want honey?" she purred sweetly to him, "wanna eat my pussy, or do you just wanna FUCK me now?"

"Ooh honey, I bet you have a sweet pussy," he grinned, suggesting his selection.

My long-haired, skinny brunette slutwife beamed a toothy grin as she lowered herself back onto her little ass on the carpet, reaching both of her hands back behind herself to prop up her torso as she spread open her thin creamy thighs. Her legs, especially her calves, stretched with visibly taut muscles, the product of working out in the gym every day to meet muscle-bound studs and horny housewives. I watched Andrew's eyes stare down at Stacie's bald pink pussy when my wife had it totally exposed to him, laying almost flat except for her shoulders and head propped up by her elbows behind her. The submissive bitch was almost shaking with lust, exposing her vagina to a total stranger with a big dick. "I'm so fucking wet," Stacie groaned, "you turn me on so much you stud, your cock is so fucking great, please come down here and lick my fucking kitty."

I've trained Stacie to be ridiculously verbal, I think guys like a slut who has a filthy mouth and tells it like it is in bed. But that's just me. Some guys have told me she talks too much when they fuck her. Hey, you don't like the words coming out of her mouth, stick your cock or tongue in it and it'll shut her up, huh?

She hardly had to tell him to do it. Andrew was already lowering himself down to the carpeted mattress, getting down on his knees. His steely penis was already rock-hard again, so as he leaned over, his cock pressed up against his flat stomach. I was getting pretty fucking hard myself, I probably would have cum instantly if I tried to touch my dick. Watching my nude wife spreading her legs for a naked stranger is just the hottest thing in my life, the look of desperation in her eyes like she hasn't been fucked for weeks. Stacie getting laid just can't happen often enough for me.

Both Stacie and I watched intently as Andrew lowered his face to my wife. His strong hands reached out and grabbed her ass, sliding under her butt and holding it in a powerful grip. The slutty brunette moaned in approval. A moment later his tongue was sticking out of his mouth, lowering down. He didn't waste any time. "Oh fucking god YESSS!" screamed my wife the moment Andrew's manly tongue pressed into her throbbing clitoris. Her head fell back, her long dark hair cascading around her shoulders and on the carpet. Her back arched too, pressing her b-cup tits upward, those gorgeous rock-hard brown nipples pointing at the ceiling. She was so fucking turned on. Her hips buckled, her body shook as Andrew began tonguing her clitty, I was watching his slimy tongue caressing circles around her clit, then alternately digging into it, pressing it into her pelvis. Stacie ground her pelvis up against his mouth, masturbating herself on him, she was so fucking aroused and she was trying to get off right away.

"Fucking eat my kitty honey!" screamed Stacie with a shriek.

Her hands and feet dug into the carpet so she could start to hump his tongue and face harder. Andrew's eyes were looking up at her perky 26 year old titties, soft creamy orbs on her small ribcage. His tongue was smashing hard on her clitty and driving her body in wild convulsions, her hips were trying to rock in circles and her entire body was already pumping up and down. With his hands clutching her buttocks Andrew could keep her body from thrashing out of control and his mouth remained planted on her clitoris, sucking and licking it madly. Her pussyjuice was spilling out, covering his chin and cheeks.

I couldn't resist, I tell you. As I leaned back on the sofa I put my hand over my crotch, just to adjust my erection inside my pants. I could feel my cock was leaking precum badly, my underwear was fucking soaked. Touching my dick for a moment through my clothing was such a relief, I couldn't stop myself from softly rubbing the upper part of my cockshaft to give it some relief.

Andrew was moaning in satisfaction tasting my wife's wet vagina, and Stacie was in heaven feeling her clit getting licked by this stranger. Her head was back now, her eyes closed as she concentrated on the feeling of his tongue on her. "Fucking shit oh fucking shit fucking eat me!" screamed my wife at the top of her lungs in our living room, "I'm so fucking horny baby I wanna cum for you!"

I think our new friend liked my wife's cunt. He slid his mouth down from her creamy clitty, poking out of the little fleshy hood, and promptly stuffed his tongue inside her fuckhole. Stacie's jaw dropped and she bellowed, "Fuuuuuck yesss!" as she reached down for her knees with both hands. She pulled her skinny legs way back, almost to her chest, so she was bent backwards in half. She was completely exposing her cunt and ass to this total stranger, letting him lick whatever he wanted to taste. She raised her head to watch herself getting tonguefucked, and her eyes met Andrew's as he was stuffing his tongue deep into her drenched twat.

"I fucking love you fucking me," my wife purred into Andrew's eyes.

Andrew's hands were now sliding up the backs of her thighs, pressing her legs back even farther. Stacie let go of her knees, now that Andrew had hold of her legs, and she reached down to Andrew's head. Pulling his skull into her pelvis she forced his mouth down hard on her vagina, grinding up against it to make herself cum harder. "Oh fuck I'm gonna fucking cum!" Stacie wailed, almost crying. "I'm fucking cumming you fucking stud!"

And my wife's cunt exploded with an orgasm. I could smell it from the sofa. Andrew's face smeared with clear juices while my wife's entire body trembled and stiffened, and she let out her slutty wail that I love hearing. "Eeeeee gawwwwd!" exploded her high-pitched voice, "Ohhh fuuuuuuuck!"

Letting go of her legs, Andrew hooked his arms around Stacie's thighs to put both hands on her tits. I watched him squeeze my wife's soft B-cup breasts then move to pinch her nipples in his thumbs and forefingers. Squeezing those hard knobs intensified her climax, and her wail turned into an outright scream. "Owwwww fuuuuucking gawwwwd!"

His tongue was stuffed deep into her spasming pussy, his lips were flat against her puffy pink vaginal lips. He tonguefucked my wife furiously, I could tell from the motions of his jaw that he was ramming his tongue into the back of that cunt and sliding it all around, tasting every drop of juice inside her cunt.

"Don't fucking stop you god!" Stacie exclaimed, keeping her hands wrapped around his head and his face smashed against her pussy. "Eat my kitty more you fucking beast!"

"She's such a whore," I grunted from the observation deck.

Andrew continued screwing my wife's twat with his tongue, not slowing down the pace for an instant, his tongue stretching open her pussylips and cramming into the tight hole. Letting go of Stacie's nipples, his hands slid down her arms to find her hands. I watched them interlock fingers, holding hands tightly, as they pressed their clenched hands together on the carpet on both sides of her hips. Now, that is sweet, I thought to myself, it's not just mindless fucking, he likes Stacie doesn't he? Holding her hands while eating her out.

"Oh fucking shit I'm gonna fucking cum more!" she blurted between deep breaths.

Her legs were stiff, dropped way out to the sides of her body. She was in an inverted Y position, holding this stranger's hands by her hips while stretching her sexy trimmed legs out. She looked so fucking sexy, her naked body flat on her back, her nipples aching they were so hard, wearing nothing but a strange man's head over her crotch. Stacie was gyrating her little ass in circles under Andrew's mouth in unbridled lust, fucking against the motions of his tongue inside her pussy, drawing out another orgasm.

"Fuuuuuck!" cried my subwife, her eyes clenched as her body exploded with energy, "I'm cummmmming!"

Those long legs stiffened and her flat tummy buckled as her body had another orgasm around Andrew's tongue. Her feet turned flat onto the floor so she could push her ass and pelvis off the floor, bouncing it in the air with his mouth planted inside her cunt, and the pure energy of her orgasm made her naked body ripple with quakes. "Ohhh fuuuucking gawwwd it's gooood!" Stacie instinctively reached down with both hands to his head again, not to pull him close but to hold him as leverage while her body shook and shook. "Uhhhh fuuuuck fuuuuck fuuuuck it's soooo fuuuucking goooood!"

As her second cum subsided, her breaths started become more hoarse, like she was sucking air painfully. "Uhh, uhh, uhhh, gawwwd ohhhh fuuuuck!" Stacie grabbed her knees again to spread her thin thighs wide, and she lifted her head to stare down at Andrew munching away on her clit and pussy. "Oh yeah baby fucking eat my kitty!"

He was entirely content to keep eating. The stud had both hands flat on the carpet next to her hips, so while she gyrated her body under his mouth, he could bounce around to keep his tongue inside her juicy twat. His motions consisted of pumping his tongue as deep into her cunt as he could, stuffing it inside, then thrashing it around deep so she could feel his presence. After a few moments of that he'd pull out and lick the juice off of her pussylips, or send his tongue back to her swollen clitoris and lick it, grind it, suck it, until she was screeching in delight and he'd go shove his tongue back into her cunt. Stacie was completely enthralled, her eyes were unfocused and her chest heaving with deep breaths, and her body from her belly to near her knees were glistening with spilled pussyjuice.

"Ohhh fuuuck!" Stacie began biting her lower lip, trying to muffle her screams of pleasure. "Uhhh, mmmm, ohhhh, mmmm, oooh." Her fingers were now stretching through Andrew's thin-cut but curly dark hair, gripping his hair like handles as her pussy rubbed his face. "Fucking gawd, soooo fucking goood!"

I just love seeing my wife lost in sexual ecstasy, and at the moment I really wanted to do nothing more than go give her a huge hug and kiss her passionately, letting her know how pleased I am that she's in the height of arousal -- and how approving I am that she's giving such good pleasure to a completely stranger, as I ordered. But I remained planted on the sofa, remaining the aloof voyeur for the time being. Staring into her eyes, I was kind of hoping she'd look over at me, at least let her see how satisfied I was of her performance, but the bitch never looked in my direction. Her eyes were either on the ceiling, or on Andrew's face against her cunt, or just rolling around nonsensically. It was like Andrew was the only person on earth right now, she was just giving him whatever he wanted like a good slut should.

Stacie was completely flat on her back, her feet on Andrew's broad strong shoulders so her legs were bent way to the sides, her cunt undulating in rhythmic circles around his tongue. She flopped her hands over her head, stretching her body, arching her back and making her soft titties jiggle on her chest as she humped against his face. "God honey you are making me so fucking hot, sweetie!" She was so good at making men feel loved, the little cunt. "I love you so fucking much you're fucking eating me so fucking good!"

He must have been getting her to a third orgasm, fuck she was in quite a state. Her back arched more, really pushing her flat tummy towards the ceiling, her shoulders digging into the soft carpet with the mattress below. "Ohhh fuuuck!" Her yelling was at the top of her lungs. "Fuck me I'm such a slut!"

Andrew actually muttered something, but barely breaking his tonguefucking. "You are a slut."

I grinned.

Stacie erupted with that third cum, making her whine and howl and her arms and legs just shiver with electricity. She wanted to hold his head again, but her hands were too weak to grab on, so she put her arms above her head again. Andrew's hands slid up to her titties and stroked my wife's hard nipples some more, rubbing pussyjuice into them for lubrication. I could hear the sticky noises of his tongue in that wet twat.

"You make me cummm soooo goood," she groaned catching her breath, "ohhhhhhh jesus fucking christ you're sooooo fucking hot."

They were on the same wavelength, I mean, it looked scripted. Andrew pushed himself up from the floor, his mouth drooling with her juices, and at that very moment Stacie sat up and reached her face to his. Their mouths met in midair, sealing together with their tongues driving into each other's mouths. I heard Stacie moaning at the flavor of her orgasms in Andrew's mouth, and her hands clutched his muscular upper arms as they made out with horny probing tongues. Watching my naked wide French kissing another man is so sexy. Her eyes were closed, she was so into it.

Her hands then reached down his body, her fingers wrapped around his throbbing penis. She broke the kiss and instantly moaned, "Fuck me with your huge prick honey."

Andrew was moving to do just that. Crawling on his hands and knees, he moved over her while Stacie laid back down on the carpet. My wife spread her thighs for another man's penis. He was so much bigger than her, his physique so manly and large, her thin petite body waiting for him. Stacie guided him close but then pulled her arms up over her head again. I stared at the sight of his thick cockhead touching her vaginal lips, rubbing against the juices there. Andrew was gazing down at her tits under him, while Stacie was watching his penis over her vagina.

"Baby fuck me!" my wife yelled at him, anxious for it to start.

He turned his eyes to look into her face, just as his cock found her entrance. Her legs twitched at the contact. Then his asscheeks clenched, and Andrew leaned forward, and his cock started fucking my spouse. Her cunt was so sopping wet from her orgasms, you could hear it open for his dick. But she was so tight too after her cums, his eyes rolled. "Oh fucking god!" Stacie grunted, moving her hands to his arms to hold him, "you're so fucking big!"

I could not take my eyes off of the sight of Andrew's thick, long dick erection starting to penetrate my wife's sloppy pink cunt. I swear, this enormous erection looked about half the size of her tiny waist. You'd think it wouldn't fit! But he pushed himself forward, and with both of their bodies undulating together and them both moaning in pleasure, his erection started to sink into her pussy inch by inch. He'd rear his hips back then push forward, stuffing a bit more inside her, then over and over he moved, until his entire 8 inches of meat was stuffed deep inside Stacie's pussy.

"Fucking stud!" cried my love as she reached her hands up to his shoulders above her, and she raised her face to the side of his neck. "So fucking big!"

"God," he grunted back, his ass pumping away on top of her, "so tight!"

I could hear the sloppiness of her pussy taking his long hard shaft. His nude strong body was humping powerfully up and down, his ass pumping and his hips flopping, as his strong thighs tensed and his sculpted arms held his torso steady. Underneath his body was my wife on her back, her legs splayed out to the side, her pink vaginal lips stretching open to take ever inch of his engorged prick. Her body shook each time he thrust forward, and you could hear the splattering of her juices as he drove into her, and their skin-on-skin contact made its own crashing noise.