Honey Bear

Story Info
Submission in the woods has a sticky end.
828 words
3.18
25.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
9872
9872
1 Followers

It's eleven o'clock and warm outside and Richard is anticipating the rush of being tied up naked in the neighbouring bushland. He's had an erection all afternoon thinking about how the night's events might work, even the prospect of being caught by someone who can't sleep and has decided to take a wonder through the bush excites him. Many scenarios play through Richard mind, what will happen if I get caught, how can I explain the game, what if its someone I know.

Standing in the kitchen is Richard's wife, she 165cm brunette with well rounded figure and pert little breasts, she's wearing a sheer black dress with nothing underneath and thigh high boots with a spiked heel. She's amused by her own thoughts of the pair of them walking down the quiet suburban road, she in a dress that will clearly show every inch of her body with him in only a pair of black loose shorts. Many thoughts cross her mind, how she will stumble through the bush in darkness wearing stilettos, will the branches rip at her dress and tear at her skin? Will some insomniac neighbour greet them strolling up the street catching an eye full as they pass?

Carrying a torch, rope, hand cuffs, key in a large ice cube and a pot of honey, they make their way down the road. The street is so quiet at this time of night yet still exposed and well lit. Most houses have their lights off except for a few that are settled next to the bush where Richard will be bound naked.

The pair enter the bush along a tiny track that is well used by rock climbers to access the local cliff. Richard eases up the track whilst Elizabeth is stumbling and lurching trying to navigate her way without falling. They come across a clear patch far enough away from the road and street lights. Richard admires his wife from behind and he's unable to keep his hands to himself. His wife is warm and soft to the touch, after a kiss and a fondle she pushes him away wanting the pent-up tension to remain for a bit longer.

Richard undresses and kneels on the leaves naked; she bends down whilst tying his feet together, then his wrists are handcuffed and padlocked to his feet. Richard can barely move unable to lie on his back or stomach.

The ice cubed key has a string attached and Elizabeth suspends it from the branch above, once melted the key will drop and Richard will be able to unlock the handcuffs, until then he is helpless.

As a final touch Elizabeth produces a pot of honey and smears it on Richard's balls, they both laugh a lot, Richard somewhat nervously as he is more than aware of how big the ants can get and the bite they inflict.

With a quick kiss Elizabeth leaves him lying there exposed to the elements and insects, chuckling as she walks back along the bush path to the street. Her hands are sticky and the torch is switched on to ease her passage along the track. Barely dressed she strolls up the street carrying his shorts into the house where she will wait for Richard's arrival, this is when her night will begin in earnest.

At home Elizabeth settles down with a glass of wine contemplating how Richard must be feeling right now, out there under the stars, helpless. She switches on her favourite CD and relaxes on the bed, only 11.20, Richard might be another hour or more yet. Feeling tired Elizabeth decides to make sure she stays awake and reaches under the bed for her box of toys. Finding her favourite vibrator she gently begins to stroke herself. She is already aroused by the night's activities and it doesn't take long to start that familiar quivering.

The evening is hot, and with the breeze drifting through the open window blowing the curtain, Elizabeth glistens in sweat, droplets forming between her breasts rolling down her side whilst she increases the speed on the vibrator. She arches her back again and again feeling surges of pleasure waving through her body. Her fingers help the vibrator with its task finding there way inside where she rubs herself ever faster. Finally her climax overtakes her and she lets out a muffled groan trying to control herself, the windows are all open and the neighbours not that far away.

As the quivering began to subside and Elizabeth relaxed a warm glow filled her body. As she lay there her body felt like it was melting into the bed, her favourite toy has yet again earned its keep.

It was now 11.45 and sleep overcame Elizabeth as she drifted off, too relaxed to resist, her body had enjoyed quite a workout. It was 12.30 when she was awoken by the flash of light and crash of thunder overhead, Richard was still not back.

9872
9872
1 Followers